I wish I lived in a 100% white town/small city with a vibrant art scene, clean as a whistle...

I wish I lived in a 100% white town/small city with a vibrant art scene, clean as a whistle, everyone is kind and friendly, don't have to lock your doors during day time, everyone only works 7 hours per day, everyone respects everyone else's property...

Community was encouraged, European traditions from all countries somehow worked into the grand scheme of the town, good food, good community, 1 christian religion, clothes drives, a trusted credit union, everyone owns guns, everyone cares about nature...

Grow your own food and generate your own electricity--perfect renewable system.

I'm sad this place doesn't exist....

Attached: 1530908328183.jpg (1920x1176, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_8BGTwSj8Y
2061.su/konkursy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City#cite_ref-94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our people got lazy, user. We let the darkness creep in. I want out, too, but I know I must stay and fight.

out? there’s no where to go.

The place you are describing existed once, for a very, very short period of time. I will exist once more, if you want it.

Explain.

That guitar is about to fall the fuck over

Never forget Jews stole this from you

they exist.. but he fact you mentioned vibrant art scene leads me to believe you are a liberal fag. I could stand downtown all weekend and see nothing but white people in my town.

The top might get caught on the aquarium

>vibrant art scene leads me to believe you are a liberal fag.
You don't like folk music artists like Don McClean, painters like Van Gogh, plays made by Tennesse Williams?

If not fuck off!

Attached: 1492190003704.jpg (1483x2048, 508K)

Don doesn't have to live in my town to enjoy his music. Van Gogh is dead and you still enjoy him. Plays are for faggots.

>Plays are for faggots.
Literally you, you circumcised NPC

Attached: 1309203391001.jpg (1024x1325, 205K)

If you like German culture and can deal with 20% or so hispancs, Fredericksburg, Texas might be a good place to try.

The Balkans has all listed traits except few relating to the population's actions

I like germans for being clean etc etc, but they are so petty and catty and always have shit to talk about you when you leave the room.

Non guitar player detected. I have my guitar leaning up against a wall like that right now

>went to a private school through my elementary years
>31 kids total in my grade, almost everyone was white
>dean of students was oldschool teacher who actually knew how to teach boys
>would talk to us and teach us things that have helped me more than most things I've learned have, like how to matuerly handle our feelings for girls or how to reconcile with each other
>no SJW shit at all from what I remember
>we were all like a family, felt safe and at home there
>went through my life up until high school believing that having brown eyes was rare
>believing non-white people were rare
>believing people were overall good

And it's all gone now. Shattered beyond repair.

Then you know how easily they tip over.

That cat will make it happen any second now..

>went through my life up until high school believing that having brown eyes was rare
You were a pretty dumb kid...or a liar.

Post feet.

Who will the white women have sex with if there's no brown or blacks around?

Whose music will white teenage girls sing along to and play at bedtime while touching themselves?

Who will the white men develop a complex around?

It's just not feasible user

>everyone owns guns
Why would you want that? That's the only fucking thing that's sticking out and doesn't fit in

I'm from Poland and I have lived in 4 European countries and soon I will likely live in a 5th so I thought I can give some insight on each one and the quality of life there.

Poland - When I was a child I really loved it, but I had no idea how politics worked and so on.
England - I lived in Southampton, in my Primary school there were four non Whites, if I recall correctly, two Indians and two Japanese girls, then there was me and this Czech girl, and that was all of the people foreign to England, it was really nice living there but I doubt that it's the same now, that town is likely now infested with shitskins
Spain - I lived on the Canary Islands specifically, on Tenerife and well all people there were Spanish, despite the fact that Africa was a few miles away which was nice, but I think there weren't many jobs there so my parents had to set up their own business.
Poland - I returned to the country after we moved out of Spain and I still was pretty neutral on Political issues but, the country is very homogenous and that's a very enjoyable aspect, the education system isn't that bad either it's just that jobs pay lower of course in comparison to the west but prices for everything are adjusted to that lower income, main problem are alcoholics and football skinheads when it comes to the people but if you live in a wealthy area these subhumans won't afford to live there and there can be some kind and genuine people around you.
Ireland - It's nice here overall, just the Weather is shitty and you see progressively more and more shitskins coming, still not a huge amount.

I'm likely going to live in the Netherlands in two years or so.

Iceland?

When I was younger I pictured my life at the village where my grandparents live. Growing up I realised that it's just another looming disaster. The foreigners are increasing fast, along with the crime and people are littering idiots who don't care about anything as far as they have money to spend. At the back of my head I'd like to think that I may find a nice clean and quiet place to live but I'm afraid it's impossible.

Attached: 1486835525601.jpg (960x904, 47K)

*in my primary school grade, my bad.

Guns are to keep out organized crime and governmental infiltrators.

Attached: 1516077662001.jpg (1152x1600, 773K)

>everyone only works 7 hours per day

Attached: a9c7bf72c0d230b19a4fcab615c74cb2.jpg (625x1024, 74K)

hahahahahha

Oscar Wilde is hands down is the most quotable person in history.

Christianity + communism. this might work

as long as Jews are pumping propaganda into the TV and have control over school curriculum, this is impossible. Then again, Jews are the embodiment of Satan on the Earth and we were promised Jesus would return and remove the Jew once and for all. Only then can we live free amongst our own people.

>Christianity + communism.
laz do it

Attached: 1516665229436.jpg (1424x2048, 590K)

Thank jews, anglos and marxists, that you will never experience anything remotely similar.

>I wish I lived in a 100% white town/small city with a vibrant art scene
Come to Chemnitz friend

Attached: 45473598_303.jpg (700x394, 38K)

>don't have to lock your doors during day time
>everyone respects everyone else's property
>everyone owns guns
You're retarded.

>with a vibrant art scene
Won't be white for long then.

Guitar will sit like that perfectly fine. Fyi most acoustic headstocks are slanted very far backwards to not need string trees so i'd bet the headstock is touching the wall

Exactly! Now you listen to me! You will stay and you will fight. That means you Lieutenant!

My town is nice, almost all white, small businesses, right on the lake...
Then the Tim Hortons came and all the NPC boomers go there and the small cafes died. Now they just made a Starbucks and a big plaza with a Harvey's, can't wait for all of the other character of this place to fade away too.
Fucking consumerist bastards, I swear most whites need to die too

I had a dream where people would just go off into the stars and claim new planets to live on. If you wanted to live on a planet but someone was already there, you would have to ask them permission first.
But its usually okay because if it was just one other person you could just hang out on the other side of the planet and never see one another.

Attached: 1514085652167.png (663x868, 889K)

t. non-white
people with brown eyes are barely white

>dat pic when you truly realize how bad things really are

>I know I must stay and fight
And how exactly are you fighting?

That’s what I thought - cuck

You’re an absolute dipshit

There are still many cities in North America that meet this criteria. You are just not looking hard enough.

What do you need guns in said society for?

I only hire white people. I even go online and look at their Voter Registration to make sure they are Republicans.

Do you hire white people with whose names are in Spanish?

This is something you'll need to get used to.

White communities are nice. But someone is playing favorites. Someone is being dishonest. Some people are arguing about bushes or trees that cross property lines.

Conflict takes place in all communities. Conflict in white communities means bitching, being pasive aggressive, and putting up a flagpole that is technically the right length but is on top of a 2 foot pedestal.

Conflict in black or hispanic communities is more likely to mean assault, break-ins and murder. In some way, they're simply not civilized enough to resort to petty bullshit like shit talking someone's rose bushes.

second
>vibrant arts scene
no degenerates allowed

>commie_wakanda.jpg

that's how they got us in Sweden, there literally wasn't a need for them... And we had a lot, all unregistered.
Look at us now.

Attached: IMG_8428.png (795x342, 454K)

So our government doesn't get too out of control like Britain or Germany. When I am in Costa I usually carry a Glock I borrow from my buddy in Parrita.

Basically every midwest uni-town is close to this.

Ann Arbor and Bloomington in particular.

No Tico. I do not hire anyone with a last name that ends with a Z or a vowel.

>vibrant art scene

some rich buttranger brought an "art scene" to my town and it's an eyesore. be careful what you wish for.

WHAT A POOF

Attached: (JPEG Image, 976 × 549 pixels).jpg (976x549, 100K)

Plymouth plantation was a failure. Communism is and always will be stupid.

>frequents Canadian playhouses
>deflects being called a faggot
haha faggot

Is that a painting of Yuri gagarin

>Don McClean
Douge MacLean is better and whiter
youtube.com/watch?v=R_8BGTwSj8Y

Yes, it's from Russian Communist Sci fi stuff.

Attached: 3875240-1.jpg (900x1200, 122K)

Too bad, they're all being systematically wiped out.

Attached: liberals fix iowa.png (1313x625, 802K)

>Van Gogh
The degenerate who cut off his ear to give to a prostitute. fuck that retard.

>I'm a defeat-nigger.
Kill yourself.

I live in a 98% white small town in rural Kansas.
I don't even lock my door at night.

Looks cool desu, got any more?

>You're retarded.
No, you're just stupid. I grew up with exactly that. Never had to lock my doors. Neighbors were all white. Trucks rolling into town had rifles in racks in the back window.

what would the gulags look like in 2061?

>I don't even lock my door at night.
Shit, I didn't even have to lock mine when I went out during the day.

You don't waste money to feed demons, user. Shoot them in the head and dump them in a trench.

Holy shit. Stop repeating the same shit every other white nationalist incel on here posts you unoriginal retarded tiny-dicked virgin.

Or burn them alive to hear the screams. They never regret their sins, but you can make them beg for death just the same.

A whole bunch...

2061.su/konkursy/

(Even some Yuri, in modest way of course)

Attached: 0c468bf04dd5a3a6a5bd4b6c8a09190c.jpg (616x767, 213K)

Don't drown yourself too much with utopian visions user. Remember it's all a fight so that one day the dream can be real.

The closest thing to what you want is Salt Lake City, Utah

Attached: 1536787877570.png (573x802, 864K)

Savage.
Will check it out.

>I wish I lived in a 100% white town/small city with a vibrant art scene, clean as a whistle, everyone is kind and friendly, don't have to lock your doors during day time, everyone only works 7 hours per day, everyone respects everyone else's property...
The hilarious thing is this describes Burning Man and none of the Hippies realize that the reason it's so nice to be there because it's over 80% white, 15% Asian, and only 2% black.

Yes, that is good on the surface, but it's only a dream utopia.

Bad times make strong men. Strong men make good times. Good times make easy times. Easy times make weak men. Weak men make bad times.

It's the cycle of life nigger. Grow up.

And unironically, your vision was most of America until around 1985. That was the end of the easy times. Now we are in the era of weak men and seeing the blossoming of bad times. Give it 100 years. We'll have strong men again. Too bad we missed the spot in the cycle most favorable to honest, good living. We're starting into an age of fighting that will separate the weak from the strong. A lot of good men's blood will be spilled, but even more weak men's blood. Disease, famine, shortage, low infant mortality, crippling wars, and the world raging against good people will steel our nerves, will, and physical prowess... if we don't die first. There will inevitably be good men once again. Your part is to hold on and do what you can to prepare the next generation so they can fight and survive. After they fight, they can teach what they've learned to the next generation who will use those lessons to build something worthwhile. The following generation will bask in the bloodshed and toil of the previous.

It's human nature, fren.

Explain this post

Poland?

Replace 7 hours a day with 4 or 5 and you have a deal.

We have to create the ethnostate from scratch user, gathering shitposters from all over the world and creating the best town in the world, 100% European(huwhite) stock no exceptions

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_Lake_City#cite_ref-94
>Salt Lake City has been considered one of the top 51 "gay-friendly places to live" in the U.S.[92] The city is home to a large, business savvy, organized, and politically supported gay community.

>Gets triggered by the word "faggot"
What are you even doing here, faggot?

As the protagonist this is my dream. I just need my nakama to back me up. If you don't have a gf we'll go on an adventure until you find one.

Attached: trigun-pictures-37.jpg (349x237, 64K)

>arguing about an imaginary guitar in a fake picture

>26th largest city in the USA is 51st friendliest to gays
Sounds like a win in my book
>Leaders of the Episcopal Church's Diocese of Utah,[93][94] as well as leaders of Utah's largest Jewish congregation, the Salt Lake Kol Ami,[95] along with three elected representatives of the city identify themselves as gay
Just avoid the Jews and (((episcopalians)))

I'm curious as to why no one is responding to the redpill i dropped.

F
This is a feel I know

Isn't it just "history repeats itself" in another form? No response could just mean agreement.

> 8888
Let's do this

Attached: 1537134212072.png (1058x1447, 146K)

>You're being too mean to the creatures trying to exterminate our race and decimate our culture!
Oops, my bad.

Augusta Trevorum or Trier, was the first city in Germany, founded by Celts in the late 4th century BC
discord link
gB5Hd5

Got a few Paki's last yr of high school 1975

The fret isnt straight either

It does, idiot. Burbank, California.
But we don't want you here, so fuck off: we're full.

>like how to matuerly handle our feelings for girls
Go on...
What did he say about that?

Attached: Sid.jpg (210x240, 9K)