God killed more people that the Devil, that means the devil is the good one

God killed more people that the Devil, that means the devil is the good one.

Attached: anon pls.jpg (413x389, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g
youtube.com/watch?v=4X3h4lFF9gA
youtu.be/tfI5PPxmySQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>life is good
derp
i remember high school too, shits hard bro

Could you show me any proof that god killed anyone?

I doubt it. The white man has killed way too many since he was made 6000 years ago.

>intentionally sending a demon to corrupt one of his most loyal followers just to then punish him for the inevitable and intentional result
>"good"

>There is the small matter that all the people God killed were demonic rapists, murderers, and thieves, but I decided not to mention that.

hurr durr christfags btfo xDDD epik

most people should probably die, honestly. Life on this planet would improve dramatically for all species if 90% of humanity was vaporized

god killed everyone when the flood happened

>a killer killed more people than another killer that means that the other killer is good
This is how you sound

>t. Job

Attached: 1495785265895.jpg (1600x900, 414K)

old testament god was metal as fuck

If God exists death has no meaning.
The only thing that matters is His will.

Our Father, who art in Heaven; Hallowed by Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy work be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, amen.

Why are we both here conversating then?

Damn.......

Attached: 8C59E558-F502-4B2A-A78D-19D7F8463850.jpg (512x287, 27K)

Read the bible.

Oh, like the first born children in Egypt?

praytell, which of these two forces motivated the maddened ((bolshevik)) scum who slaughtered 50mill+ innocents with glee?
youtube.com/watch?v=N3Z0QObR--g

>Why are we both here conversating then?
>conversating

You're not. There is no such word. You're CONVERSING.

>sending
Allowing* for God is not a tyrant. You're free to choose as are the demons. That is the love of God.

That means more people are evil than good, dumbass.

That’s like saying read Harry Potter for proof on mud bloods

God, since he made madmen.

Why did David chose to get corrupted by a demon? Which verse?

Humour less faggoy detected

Attached: D56A59F5-740D-4094-9EC9-9F140142FA4E.jpg (300x367, 30K)

Saul not David

hes the creative force behind all men, but corruption/degeneration of his voice is the cause of their insanity

>God killed more people that the Devil
can you put that more specifically?
do you have numbers?
stats?
from wich fountain of knowledge do extract your thesis?

Attached: 33232.png (399x322, 42K)

Hail Mary, full of Grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God: pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Right, my bad, david replaced him.

why is that bitch humorous?

Attached: 232121.jpg (1200x630, 81K)

The demon chose to corrupt, the human failed the test. God and good are absolutes only in their own domain.

>And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Attached: 21213.jpg (500x349, 111K)

Eternal God in Heaven, please hear my prayer.

May your people be free their earthly troubles.
May your people find freedom from the holds that bind them
May your people find happiness during their toil

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

I simply can't argue with someone as intellectually dishonest as you. It would be a futile exercise.

why would god care about human suffering? a persons life to god is as insignificant to him as an ant is to ours. all that matters is passing the trials he sets before you so you can enter the kingdom of heaven. no matter how many life times that might take

God killed all people.

Satan by tempting Adam and Eve to sin ushered in death. Satan has by his own free will made death part of the human experience, something God did not intend.

god and devil are one person

The fallen archangel Lucifer

I am part of the archangel Micahel and I will spare none who should be admited to heaven, no matter how small or wayward.

There are people who believe and follow along this reasoning. The truth of the matter is if you are debating this issue seriously as if it is factual reality, you have to then stop because you have literally no information to discern any truth about those things

You must be scared of going to hell

First born not unborn. Even old testament metal god couldn't bring himself to abort children.

>something God did not intend.
and where did you get your info from?
metatron?
maybe god is just embarrased by now

And the King will say to you this: that which you did to the least of my flock, you will have it done unto you.

God kills the wicked. Satan (the white race), kills the righteous.

>Satan (the white race),
what the fuck?
You are so wrong. Satan isn't (the white race)
RETARD

Those people needed to die, cuck. Evil needs to be deystroyed, cuck. Gnosticism is the most absolute LARPiest LARP you fucking cuck. "Herrrr my fifis! God was MEAN! Lucifer is nice!"

Fuuuuuuuuuuck ouuuuuuttaaaaa heeeeereeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Attached: gnostic posters.png (1220x890, 186K)

Begone Devil worshipper!

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

Nah, just killing them after birth, which is worse. kek. Planned parenthood are saints compared to the jewish volcano god

youtube.com/watch?v=4X3h4lFF9gA

Attached: 1614af616ca22ca53dd2656690fde645.jpg (700x870, 196K)

THAT WHICH YOU HAVE DONE TO THE LEAST OF MY FLOCK

They’re both cunts

/thread

>cringe is mental purgatory
only for steps to the abyss who would thought?

Attached: 1599779.jpg (234x250, 6K)

>God only physically killed people that the devil killed from the inside
>implying God isn't the good one for ending their misery and decadence and preventing them from destroying and corrupting the wider world
If only he never promised, if only...

God is the judge of his creation, silly.

>the sky is blue, that means it' s water

Not all and certainly not all the wicked that rule Earth to this day. God said he would never do it again by flooding the Earth.
This is why we have a rainbow today.

>if you blabler enough you can justify infanticide
nah, not the way it works.
Those principles of morality permeates the entirety of existence, far beyond your goat fucking desert despot. It's like F=ma, it just is. Infanticide for the sake of infanticide is wrong and always will be, everywhere, regardless of the perpetrator.

Sodomites aren't people

Attached: 1536494637237.jpg (340x553, 43K)

I'm not the one to judge you. Just maybe the one to bring your soul to Heaven. Prolly for the best if I misinterpreted what you wrote.

We're not talking about me. We're talking about all the kids your goat fucking desert despot slaughtered.

>and where did you get your info from?
he specifically told Adam and Eve not to eat of that tree in the garden. They disobeyed him. The son of God had to come and die for us to be redeemed.

>maybe god is just embarrased by now
for what?

No, I'm talking about you. There is always time to repent.

First he establishes the law then he comes to redeem us giving us Grace.

Sure fucking is goof.

>praying to Mary
>2018

Those kids were awfully short on time. Is there an appeal process? Do the people who allegedly die, go to hell, and are reborn protected by double jeopardy? I mean shit the guy is the KING of the jews I imagine the legal procedures must be awfully complicated.

youtu.be/tfI5PPxmySQ

No, it's not a Jewish legal process. There's no appeal. Anybody can enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but those who would rather not have no place there.

Why not say the whole prayer?

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Mat 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Mat 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.
Mat 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
Mat 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

AUTISTIC NIGGAS

checked and correct

FOR YOURS IS THE KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER
AMEN
thx

The Devil does have a better record of not being a prick ALL the time.

If you incorrectly believe in moral relativism but as it turns out, killing bad people is okay. Kinda like killing commies, your not actually killing a human being just brainless drone

>it's not a Jewish legal process. There's no appeal.
back to back. Wow.

Interestingly, it was the "devil" who told "Adam and Eve" to not eat the "forbidden fruit". A true "god" and saviour wanted to set humanity free.

Furthermore, what kind of low IQ troglodyte still believes in a religion? Books written by tyrants who wanted to control people. Religion has served its purpose, unless its purpose is to divide people.

Created by nature 40,000 years ago actually. And clearly we haven’t killed enough.

Attached: EB72160A-F3FD-41E9-92F3-A45F6E0B5E57.gif (400x250, 1.33M)

It's not my say-so but if you think Christians are Jews you might want to read up on your history. I have no hate in my heart for you and it would be my pleasure to bring you up from the dead into eternal life if it were my purpose to do so.

The Bolsheviks were Jews
Who killed 10s of millions of Christians
And
The Jews are Satan worshipers

>for what?

every pleb thinks he or his folk is gods special little buddy and has a special place in his thoughts.
on earth as it is in heaven.
that means, in part god is at least a brilliant shitposter.
so he will cringe as every shitposter will when reading your self sacred perception.
i refuse to belive god is not more than human brainlets make out of him in their ego driven little minds.

Attached: 2463431.jpg (720x405, 104K)

This

>but if you think Christians are Jews
No no no no no, CHRISTIANITY is jewish. Very different.

It's quite the opposite. m8 we wouldn't go through such lengths to lend a hand if we didn't want to have you along.

>tfw no Anna Henrietta gf
Why live?

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-090548_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 668K)

this

Attached: 1505400261210.png (642x591, 32K)

I don't like anyone imposing their will on me.

>Jewish messiah
>jewish apostles
>originated from jewish land
>jewish laws
>jewish writings
?

All revoked by Jesus Christ. If you would rather worship the archangel Lucifer then that's your choice.

That guy's a shithead and wants to be hurt and to suffer. But if one day I have to take you by the hand then I will bring you to evelasting life.

hmm devil could of left adam and eve alone and they could of lived forever in the garden. or lets just give an apple

You do realize that Genesis is a fable, not to be taken literally, right? The flood story has been an oral tradition since before Judaism was even an organized religion, so much in fact, that there are two origin stories in Genesis in order to make room for differing oral traditions.
The first is Gen1:1-2:3, and the second is Gen2:4-2:25.
Both Biblical scholars and leaders agree that the book of Genesis is allegory, and some historians even go so far to theorize that the flood story was written by peoples who whitnessed the aftermath of the Black Sea (or more speculatively the Mediterranean).

>If you would rather worship the archangel Lucifer then that's your choice.
Yeah it would be, would also be a shitty one. Any write-in opportunities?

Sure. Write in "maybe"

You have until the rest of your life to figure out where you want to go with.

you know that the apple/ forbidden fruit are just metaphores for sexual intercourse?

Attached: 77778.jpg (513x553, 51K)

Let me propose a thought experiment.
If, for sake of argument, your god (and jesus christ) was lying to you (through text or through what you guys decided to call "faith"), and loyalty to him guaranteed everlasting suffering after death, how would you find that out?

Guess I'd hope I swerved at the last moment and avoided it.

But as long as there is still hope in your heart and you're looking to find out for yourself, then there is still time left. Unlike what the Jews tell you in their book, God is forgiving God.

satan is literaly the humand mind that seeks pleasure and knowledge and power over everything, despite the fact god gave us all we needed we refused his offer, so we suffer.
we refused paradise because we not ruled it.
we( mankind) are satan dumbo
we will bring forth the apocalypse.
the antichrist is the human conscience, the hivemind in the end times

Attached: 216233.jpg (500x365, 74K)

The point I was getting at is that there would be no sign. You couldn't possibly know, that being is far more intelligent and powerful than you could ever be, and surely you were deceived in your life countless times by simple humans.
I would rather distrust being of such great power. Such powerful trust requires a fairly complete understanding of what god id, and that's just impossible.