It's over bros

It's over bros

fresh images from the sun

Attached: 1537055521895.jpg (512x512, 261K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPY3d0BxTbI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2.gif
spaceweathernews.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rip in pieces

Attached: 1537058651110.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

>pls explain

Attached: 1521246620999.jpg (265x190, 9K)

Damn

>pls explain
Dipshit believes we are going to be fried by a solar eruption. Billions of years go by, and by a total coincidence, the life-ending solar flare just happens to occur right after we start learning about the sun. Seems legit.

But on Wednesday, he'll still be alive and freaking out about something else.

bump

Attached: habbening.png (444x444, 209K)

What am i looking at?
>t. Brainlet

thank you, what a time to be alive

Attached: 1536098080820.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Why can't that shit just explode and kill us all already or something, fuck off with this bullshit, nothing ever happens anyway

looks like a CD after loaning it to my sister circa 1996

Are PlayStation 2 making a comeback?

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=OPY3d0BxTbI

LARP from over the weekend about aliens. ignore and move on, it's probably shills trying to discredit the rest of us

>1859 never happened and won't happen again
>2012 was as bad as 1859 but missed us
>it'll never happen again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_2012

Not saying tomorrow's CME is going to be remotely close in the scale comparison but we are entering a solar minimum the likes of which probably hasn't been seen in Centuries. UN is implementing their globalist agenda before our eyes in rapid speed in light of it. All a coincidence. Yep.

Attached: 1513754826878.jpg (1300x897, 134K)

looks like my limpbizkit cd

>When the lines go to both sides, that means its coming right at you.
Oh.
>getting drunk on spiced rum, whatabout you guys?

Attached: BBY01.jpg (299x168, 7K)

>fresh images
>he says while posting this for the 5th day in a row

The sun just called, he said that Argentina is not white.

Any ayyys here? Should I wrap myself in tinfoil lightly salted with Everglades seasoning or what. Not gonna season myself with that crappy oldbay. Just trying to think ahead if I’m gonna be dead anyways.

Nothing ever happens.

Attached: do_not_cry_franku_6884.png (350x192, 90K)

This isn't going to kill anyone, even if it hits Earth fully, at least not directly, anyway. It might kill some indirectly, through rioting, looting, hunger, planes falling out the sky, etc.
Try to see it as a huge EMP wave. If it hits the USA there will be a whooooole world of hurt ahead. Weeks of power outages at the absolute least, more like months, honestly.

I posted before about my experience as a child. I saw aliens working in a "call center".

Later on I met a family of nice people. The cousin of my friend worked in a military base in michigan. Guy told us about aliens as he actually came into contact with them.

We about to be brought to ruin in one hour, at least that’s what the good book tells me. Will the transformers catch fire at least?

im looking for the pic that was posted from some flightradar showing an awacs plane circling over sunpot observatory. anyone have it?

Must be the gods doing a server reset of NPCs

What is it?
I am on my phone anf cant open webms :(

Underrated

The sun just had a "massive" ejection of plasma

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_c2.gif

Attached: SmartSelect_20180917-001218_Chrome.jpg (1066x1097, 370K)

There's more than one observatory in the world idiot

Get VLC newfag

And what happened on September 9th? And what this has to do with the Schumann Ressonance?

I don't know if you have ever been to Argentina...a laugh riot.

The "italian" family name brown people explain that the people living in the "port" area are pure and white...the rest of the country is nigger garbage. yet 90% of the port people are bleached jews yet they still are not whites.

Nothing is more fucking pathetic than trying to explain with 44DD chess how you are actually white. The bottom of their feet cannot lie.

are those white lines the silhouette of our solar defense force?

Attached: a5c018addbc63737c6436c0f29ef483f[1].png (2230x1463, 1.8M)

thanks oldfag

>idiot
the solar observatory in sunspot new mexico of course. thats the sunspot observatory.

Obviously not the sun. That picture is blue. The sun is orange you retard

Those aren't big. Sunspots are needed for CMEs and there are none. The suns been silent for months on end. The solar wind is what can cook us in the absence of sunspots and it's just as dangerous.

this has been shilled so much now I know it's just fear mongering, I had so much anxiety the last few days, lack of sleep because of this stupid doomsday
it's all bullshit to keep us frightened talking about something other then the fact that evil people are going down

Attached: 1535266789181.jpg (786x960, 72K)

spaceweathernews.com

>I had so much anxiety the last few days, lack of sleep because of this stupid doomsday

lmao this faggot is afraid of dying
hahah noob
I'm going to bed, pray I don't wake up.
G'night, Jow Forums

Attached: getaload.jpg (200x219, 9K)

If the world is about to be flooded with EMP, who will make Noah's Faraday Cage? How will we prevent the internet from being brought back to the 1990's in an instant?

Based and underrated.

Dude, dagos and wogs are kinda brown.

I don't know but i don't want to live in a world without the internet, my life is miserable enough as it is.

Suspicious observers youtube only guy i trust

4 real though

Attached: 1492901370680.jpg (486x434, 39K)

This is the real UFO.

Attached: 4AFA1DBB-56AF-4DC4-8E4D-0972D5E7A264.gif (256x192, 16K)

You don't want to die, you just want shit to get better.

Dude, whatever.

>saving the fucking thumbnail
You asshole, I was actually looking for that gif.

That town where the observatory is a ghost town. There is a police line blocking it but the local sheriff isn't enforcing it.

tru

Attached: 1453872563289.jpg (500x484, 87K)

omg guys look what just came out of the sun.. we're doomed

Attached: omg-guys.gif (512x512, 186K)

In the last days the sun will go dark, so will the moon. The stars will flicker down out of existence like a fireworks display. We will live in three days of darkness. Then, Jesus will appear and all earths inhabitants will be filled with awe... and either joy or dread. I literally witnessed this in my dreams and it was written.

>get autists on Jow Forums to analyze all my data for me
this could work

Got your 6

Attached: siphon.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

You have to make it better, there's no other way.

Consider the possibility that maybe you're just a delusional moron and probably ugly as fuck.

>fuel scoop engaged
yeah, i dont want to go to prison though lol

Attached: fuelscoop.jpg (720x406, 56K)

Somebody explain to me what the fuck is that thing.

That's probably why the solar observatory was evacuated

My mistake, here you go.
2012 SOHO by the way.
NASA claims it’s a CME but can show no other CME at all like it, and currently covers these with censorship squares.

Attached: 248BC7DA-E960-4303-A145-593E42249AE2.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

I'm talking about your personal life not the world at large.

I dun goofed.. here's the corrected version. look out guyz

Attached: omgguys2.gif (512x512, 666K)

It’s a fucking planet sized object funneling fuel and then launching off with ungodly acceleration.

Don't they do the same to Antarctica? something weird going on.

I believe the majority of prophets were ugly as fuck and considered delusional by their peers. For example, John the Baptist.

motherfucker
this actually makes me spoopd
ayylium invasion soon ?pls nuke us

Oh, so how fucked are we?

Holy fuck solar flare just flew over Nintendo factory my dad works in! What to do lads?

Are you implying that proves their authenticity?

Send me money and i'll make it all go away.

nazis are coming back

Big Earthquake is going to happen in the next 12 hours screencap this you mongoloids

do i smell glowing cia- niggers ???
yeah deff

Attached: 1536764130472.jpg (669x899, 144K)

Yeah reminds me of the time I gave my best mate a lend of Tekken 3 and the state of it when he handed it back a month later.

No they're not.

For reference, this is what NASA claims this object is, even though it clearly behaves completely differently and it’s DARK.
They gave this explanation, and then immediately began censoring all the dark ones.

No wonder it’s ILLEGAL to take photos in space unless you are NASA.

Attached: E7E254FB-9373-4082-B5DE-A5DC78380B76.gif (240x135, 806K)

Yeah, but where?

with possibly cloaking technology

look at the effort you're putting into it.

What the hell is this timeline about, it truly is clown timeline. Clowns spawning from fuckin USA walls.

Attached: 100.jpg (1080x1283, 253K)

With the sun itself illuminating it point blank it’s still fucking black, so yea.

Please provide proof that the sun doesn't look like that all the time.

you seriously dared to lend Tekken 3, mate
Your fault entirely.

Brian Fury / Jin main in the good times here

Exactly, so why do they transform into whites only because the neighbors are black.

Am I white? No.
I have black hair and dark pits for eyes...the fact that my skin is light does not make me white. I have done my genealogy, the hard way,not with 23 and me jew tricks...I am part native.

Fuck it, I will be the best person I can be no matter what I look like on the outside. One thing is for sure, I won't kike people which makes me a good person

So you're telling me that gif's legit and not from a movie or something?

Time line sir.

Please provide proof that CME’s look like this:

that's a lie, look at this picture of the sun I just took.

America, "land of the free" (except you can't take pictures of the sun)

Attached: fire.png (225x225, 5K)

Attached: Cant be blacked if you are black.jpg (629x468, 26K)

AYY NOOO

That gif is from JPL’s public SOHO sun telescope broadcast from 2012.
It’s the only uncensored example.
There’s more instances of those funnels, but they always censor the globe thing with a blatant censorship square now.

Attached: F96B90C9-71D8-4801-9917-B84D07F59983.jpg (320x180, 21K)

Do you don;t fucking know me! {i know}

This is amazing, imagine the millions of white people that will no longer be able to indulge in their electronic opium, all those people that will have no choice but to confront the reality of the lesser races taking our world from us small pieces at a time. The frog will no longer be unaware that the pot it is in is boiling, we will actually have to communicate with each other in person which will allow us to reform our tribal identity, god help everyone else if this really happens.

Dos PeruANOS en Jow Forums? debe de ser el fin del mundo.

Now a days they look like this.
Retards call this the “borg” UFO because they never saw it live like I did.

Attached: FBF3ED11-5707-4359-9421-C4381B0971DF.png (592x333, 202K)

So what is that thing? aliens? solar fart?

Take it easy spic.

If this is merely a CME why is NASA drawing a square over it?
It’s so obvious. They made a fake excuse and then immediately started censoring it.

That looks like a solar flare. They happen all the time.

Attached: Solar Flares.jpg (685x380, 53K)