Is rape really that bad or do women blow it out of proportion nowadays because of feminism?

Is rape really that bad or do women blow it out of proportion nowadays because of feminism?

Attached: whateverygirldeserves.webm (576x432, 2.5M)

>that filename
yikes

Attached: 1527515296748.gif (575x420, 507K)

The only argument you need for anti rape is niggers, spics and jews. Solve that problem first, then the women problem.

I don't know why I come here.

Let yourself get raped and report back with your findings

Is that a movie? wtf

>failing to show her multiple orgasms.

It's all just for attention

Source please.

literally this. so many girls lie about being raped for attention and sympathy. sympathy to women is like heroin

rape is a sign of a healthy society.

Rape is a spectrum, ranging from cunts who change their mind afterwards(low end of spectrum), to rape that ends in mutilation and murder with subsequent public display. It's no more a simple concept than murder.

Get out, actual incel.

Attached: Begone.jpg (480x491, 25K)

This.
Only a cretin would imply it's anything but abhorrent.

source PLEASE

So hot

Damn that was hot.

mods?

I've done more painful shits I'm sure.

Women love rape. They just feel like society will look down on them for liking it so they pretend to be a victim.

Women dislike rape because currently all they have to offer to a relationship is the fact that they control access to sex. Rape removes their control over the access to sex, and since they have nothing else to offer, it reveals just how worthless they are. So they scream and make a scene as a desperate attempt to retain the last thing they have to offer men.

This.

They used to ask in courts of law "Did you orgasm?" because... many of them did.

They aren't allowed to ask anymore because "Sexism" and shit.

I think rape is bad but I think most rape is also made up.

Really makes you think

Attached: rapepill.png (625x443, 33K)

Voroshilov Sharpshooter

actually women dislike rape because some disgusting male is penetrating them
Holy fuck you are autistic

it is that bad for women when bean niggers/niggers/sand niggers are involved
but women see that and (((they))) have feminism put white men on the top of the list to blame so it gets blown out of proportion

lol if there is a god he obviously hates women with how fucked he made them mentally.

we need to bait and troll more subtly or you unironically pathetic angry faggots that you think rape is ok
i dont even like to be touched let alone to some dirty subhuman degenerate sick fuck shove his dirty retarded dick in me and impregnate me

>ranging from cunts who change their mind afterwards

That's not even on the spectrum. It's literally just regret for ones actions and has nothing to do with rape.

Attached: 1537073933285.jpg (741x741, 59K)

Attached: 93019FCC-7DDE-460D-A1E9-A9EAACB13852.gif (480x271, 2.05M)

this

Rape is the desecration of purity and is the most niggerkike thing you can do.

Attached: Screenshot_20180805-220144.png (1280x720, 963K)

Nah.

Rape is Islam/Nigger-tier failure of impulse control.

Women orgasm better when raped and they even enjoy it. Why do you think white women love big black cocks.

theres fantasy of rape, then there's the reality. the reality is really bad, women being beat bloody and half to death, knocked unconscious, etc.
t. came across real rape video someone uploaded on limewire

If you ever have get raped, I hope you remember this post. Now get that snout back in the trough.

shut up cunt

Attached: Image.gif (400x245, 1.87M)

You are right.

Ayo hol up.... so orgasm used to be an extenuating circumstance in court? Like if some hoe orgasmed after getting raped by some stud he would be let off with a slap on the wrist?

I wonder how common it is for CHADs to do this gang rape shit at parties (football players and frat boys come to mind)...

When I was a teenager I knew a girl who was abducted by chads at a bar and punched in the ribs until she sucked them all off--they didn't rape her because apparently "she was a virgin".

Whole story could have been bullshit...and she got drunk and sucked off 6 guys.

Who knows...

Attached: 14541875932030.jpg (960x1135, 157K)

it's rape only if the guy is unattractive

For the VAST majority of time h. sapiens have existed, rape was the default.

Attached: AuthenticChart2018.jpg (815x645, 245K)

All rape is back, mmkay. Even when its happening to people you dont like.

The only women who complain about rape are the ones who have been raped by disgusting slobs and niggers. If some woman were raped by Chris Pratt, the last thing they'd do is complain.

LLLLove this clip.

Attached: 1536618092610.gif (200x136, 589K)

rape is a violation of the NAP faggot

nah this guy doens't know wtf he's talking about, the female orgasm wasn't even invented till the 1960s.

Rape breaks women these days.
They're brought up believing that their sexuality is dependent on them, that all people are equal and they choose what to do and with whom.
Someone rapes them and the glass shatters, they realise if a man wants to rape them he will, and there is almost nothing she can do to stop them.

Find some gay to rape you and let us know.

I can almost picture your skinny fat body, hunched over your PC with your man tits sticking through your shirt. You're smiling to yourself, despite the fact that the last woman you've even talked to was your mom a month ago. Though it's dark, the computer light is enough to reveal the acne covering your self-satisfied face.

Mild rape liking person who fantasise about it from time to time: It does not make it right. Sadly there is real rape and not just friendly rape. Real rape is bad. Just because ti was a standard way of making babies if the woman is annoying and does not want to have sex, it does not make it right.

>A min 9 inch cock for enjoyable

Have some self-awareness for a second. Jesus, do you actually believe that to be legitimate? What a fucking retard you must be.

>Let yourself get raped and report back with your findings

SEE I think OP meant rape is on a spectrum. Obviously overt rape is disgusting and evil but drunk sex you kinda regret isn't the same

keep talking cunt. know your fucking place

Attached: Image2.gif (400x245, 1.79M)

It's not rape its regret you tool. Also, it's not rape it's just mutilation or assault with a deadly weapon. Mutilation doesn't magically get included in rape, they may both happen to one person in the same situation, but they are too different acts with different definitions.

Go let 15 Tryrone’s spit roast you and fill you with white goop by force and then let us know.

>if you ever have get raped
burger english

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Well that's not exactly a earth shattering revelation: women might not complain about having forced sexual relations with someone they'd.... want to have sexual relations with. Are you even making a statement?
And besides you're largely wrong, they'd use that as a financial opportunity.

Jesus, kys

ofc it is! One rape changed Rome from a monarchy to a republic, which made today what it is!

>friendly rape

Attached: B3D39187-29D7-449E-9743-CA095BD279DE.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Actual, forcible rape is that bad, and should be a capital offense if proven.
"""Rape""" claimed by a drunk degenerate whore because it felt guilty is a fucking meme, as are most cases of rape by fornicating degenerates.

>town rapist 2

Yeah, he probably gave her first and only orgasms. Why wouldn't she want to be with him.

What I mean by it is to have sex with your gf or wife while she does not really like it and may say cry about it. It does not include any violence on your part and she may say tell you that she is not in the mood, but doesn't really fight it.

the town rapist was from Moldova

What you see as hate, I see as love.
It's far kinder to the woman for her to learn to love the man that is potentially the father of her future child, than to let her eternally hate him for the simple act of reproducing with her.

Imagine if someone forced you down and started fucking you in the ass, what are you, retarded or something?

kek

S'not great, wouldn't recommended it.

False accusations and the nature thereof have essentially made rape an extremely effective tool to use as a trojan horse on a particular audience(a partner, a family, law enforcement) in order to obtain something of worth.
Real cases are almost always one in which the victim was beaten pretty badly.
Other cases are often a lot like viruses on your computer that pose as antiviruses telling you that you have a virus.

so you got caught and bailed out to Belgium?

rape is fucking terrible, violent, painful and destructive.

The problem is retards redefining rape to include a look, catcall, brushing against you, saying hello, etc

Women like getting raped by Chad

Yes, you do. You simply wont admit it.

Being Swedish I’m sure you dont have to imagine it

no difference

no it's because orgasm is a reaction of your body independent from your will.

if you get raped by a nigger in prison you would cum.

does that mean you like nigger dicks?

>Imagine if someone forced you down and started fucking you in the ass
Continue

There used to be some quite unsettling material in limewire.

The good old days

women say rape happens way more often then it actually does. also saying anything about blacks and rape is enough to shut them up

>Is rape really that bad

well, what are we talking about here? rape of a sexually mature woman? that's normal and has always happened. sexual predation of children is really "that bad" though and can fuck an individual (male or female) up for life.

women like being "taken" they just prefer it to be by desirable guys.

"rape" is the way God meant for man to have sex. everything just falls into place.

diamonds
>Is rape really that bad or do women blow it out of proportion nowadays because of feminism?
It's not because of feminism. If feminism didn't exist they would still do it to get as much government power and money as possible. Women can't really compete with men physically or mentally, but they can manipulate men with guns to do it for them.

Attached: takeit.png (840x595, 516K)

Buggery and rape are not interchangeable crimes. A woman that is raped is simply fulfilling her biological purpose, deep down she knows that what is occuring is the natural state of the world. A man getting buggered on the other hand is wholely unnatural and cruel with no redeeming evolutionary qualities whatsoever.

The male variant is someone forcing you down and siting on your dick.

>let yourself get raped
>let yourself
>get raped
???

One of the biggest fantasies for woman is being raped.

Imagine being this fucking empty you need other peoples to tell you how to feel about what you like
Imagine level of brainwashing one needs to undergo that when something in her life falls under negative conditioning she feel guilty about feeling good instead realising that conditioning is wrong
I really dislike the whole NPC meme, but if i even thought about some people in such meme terms, its this type of case

not quite the same, a cock is supposed to go in a vagina - those organs have evolved to be used together

it isn't supposed to go in an ass and if you take one in the ass too often you can cause some serious problems

rape is obviously an assault of some sort - it is treated way more seriously than lots of other forms of assault because sex/stuff surrounding sex is still quite taboo in society... in fact that is what probably contributes to the negative effects on the victim - the shame etc.. the embarrassment in coming forwards, the worry about having to submit to "intrusive" questions, examinations.... whereas no one is likely going to be worried about their broken nose being examined or answering questions about say a regular fight in a club/bar etc..

Rape is fake in my country.

Attached: 1515369961604.gif (800x517, 770K)

it scarred the young me. the guy headbutted a woman until she was knocked delirious, drug her back to his motel room, and strapped her up in some bondage thing. he got a knife and started cutting every inch of her body, then started raping her while beating her head. don't know if she lived.

It is so bad that I would not wish it on people I despise.

It's more common than people will admit, but it doesn't happen to every hot girl or anything like that.

The steryotype is always a girl getting pressured into doing something when she's young and dumb, then years later she opens up about it and everyone lets her cry on their shoulders. The reality is I think there are more women who go through worse and then never talk about it to anyone.

Well, let's break it down.
Why would it be bad? Is it dangerous? Yes. But how much and why?
There are tons of diseases you can get. But, if I literally sliced your finger and my finger and put the wounds together, no one would feel "raped" (I would probably be admitted to a mental institution). Is it the violence that makes it abhorrent? There are far more violent things you can do like murder (running over someone while drunk for example) and people won't think you are a freak.
If it isn't that much about health and violence, what else could it be? Well, technically rape is the go to method of breeding in nature. It is literally a "mating strategy", thus it exists solely because it works. "It works" means it can get a woman pregnant. That woman has to then a)give birth to the baby and b)raise the child. But women tend to be hypergamous and want to mate only with the best they can get, they don't like fucking betas. Also, rape probably means that the father will be absent.
All these reasons and many more tend to "naturally select" for fear of rape, because the alternative means malnourished beta babies and that only if the mother manages to survive birth on her own, without being able to feed herself as much as an alpha male could provide her with.

That's my take on it. Any other ideas?

all rapists should be castrated

if you can't control yourself you don't get to ruin somebody else's life by potentially forcing them to have your worthless, equally as brutal and impulsive, child because of it

and I bet you think abortion is just fine as well, but only because it's convenient and you have not capacity to actually think

>Another typical case of the interference between sexuality and ethics and of the distortion of them is the notion of honor. It is true that this primarily concerned the female sex, but the matter was no less significant for that. For a long time it was held, and still is in certain social strata and regions, that a girl loses her “honor” not only when she has free sexual experiences outside of marriage, but even when she is a victim of rape. A similar absurdity even inspired the theme of some “great art,” the grotesque extreme of this perhaps being reached by Lope de Vega’s drama The Best Judge Is the King, in which a girl, having been kidnapped and violated by a feudal lord, loses her “honor”; but she quickly regains it when the king has the rapist executed and has the girl marry her fiancé.
>Even from such banal examples we can clearly see the contamination suffered by ethical values through sexual prejudices. I have already indicated the principles of a “greater morality” that, being dependent on a kind of interior race, cannot be damaged by nihilistic dissolutions: these include truth, justice, loyalty, inner courage, the authentic, socially unconditioned sentiment of honor and shame, control over oneself. These are what are meant by “virtue”; sexual acts have no part in it except indirectly, and only when they lead to a behavior that deviates from these values.

Attached: a03.jpg (1200x1750, 587K)

>regular fight in a club/bar etc
>flag

every single time.