Really makes you think

Really makes you think.
*sips tea*

Attached: 36420570_2526103750810646_8278843122838929408_n.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Subhumans spics and refugees aren't human, therefore aren't foreigners.

Attached: your religious beliefs.jpg (908x539, 71K)

A foreigner, singular.

A single foreigner.

One.

i'm an atheist.
fuck your god and heil hitler.
i will crucify you and your communist family upside down as an offering to satan

John 10:1
“Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber."
Eat shit nigger

Good thing I care nothing for the christian slave morality.

Attached: widukind.jpg (800x1198, 461K)

>Implying anyone is dumb enough to believe in a 2000-year-old book written by Jewish shitskin sheepherders

Attached: Weezing laugh pepe.jpg (399x385, 41K)

/thread

>why is this still even being bumped?

>for you were foreigners in Egypt
Welll that doesn't sound like targeted at christians...
So what you're saying is, open borders for Israel?

>Holding someone to their self-proclaimed standards is bad

That argument only works on bible thumpers and that quote is probably out of context

yea, just circumvent this by not allowing them in in the first place. heaven here I come.

What is Israel?

Attached: 1529250007442.png (908x539, 19K)

unironically this

this guy gets it

Old Testament is Jewish nonsense, but thanks. Christians should have tossed the OT centuries ago.

This was imaginary friend's order to the hebes. Modern day hebes don't follow this commandment; why should we?

animals can be foreign to a place

>following jew religions

A foreigner residing in my country doesn't equal mass immigration and the entire replacement of my people. The bible also mentions "the nations" That liberal retard should look up what it has to say about that.

Fuck liberals and their out-of-context hyporcacy.

good thing we separate church and state, nigger

kek, OP BTFo

That Bible passage only applies to the Jews.

My people has never resided as diaspora in another nation.

>for literally my entire life lefties have been yelling at religious people to stop considering their religious faith with their politics
>right wingers dutifully comply
>leftards get what they want
>still unhappy

>muh Jewish book of lies

Attached: goebbels-in-geneva-1933-4.jpg (757x1000, 84K)

>Jews telling us how to be Christians
Sage

Both of you sharebluefaggots should fuck off with your little dialectical approach to shilling.

We see right through it.

>this amount of implying
Also one post by this id so sage

I don't live in Egypt, my ancestors never lived in Egypt. I guess if the Jews in Israel want to live by that saying, given their ancestors, then more power to them.

Prove it

Trump is the least Christian person in the entire USA. Why would this apply at all?

It applies only to those who were already part of the community and had adopted the religion. It comes on the back of verses where the Israelites (not Jews) were told to capture the subhumans around them.

I was never a foreigner in Egypt. The jews were. Christianity is a cult that jews designed to overthrow the mythology of ancient Rome

>james gunn

the bible is such a schizophrenic document that you can find support for absolutely any position somewhere in it

>Do not mistreat them
not
>Give them billions of dollars in welfare and refuse to punish them when they rape, kill, and steal

Also, why do anti-drumpfers ignore this part of the Bible?
>If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Attached: ECD34FA9-14BC-437D-AC44-D81EA6F40249.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

That quote is a two-edged sword.
"Treat them the same way you would treat a native-born"
means that the law still fucking applies to them like it applies to us.

Using a religion they dont believe or care about to demonize others.

Epik meme dood XDDDDD!!

Key word: foreigner
It means they're passing through.

according to you guys (James Gunn defender normies) it is

Attached: Hypocrites.jpg (1400x1343, 206K)

>a collection of shit from various places spanning about 1000 years and several literary genres is not coherent
Wow, professor. You may be on to something.

>Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. 2 So those who refuse to obey the laws of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow

Statistically it's likely that they are Christian.

That doesn't say flood your country at the cost of your own native people, it says don't be a dick simply because someone is foreign.

>me: "for you were foreigners in egypt."
>you *stopssuckingcock* :"huh?"

Refers to the national Israel under Old Testament Mosaic law; fulfilled in Christ.

*getsmassivegermanboner*

>sips tea
fucking faggot go back to twitter

So don't let them in. Problem solved

Satan also quoted the bible out of context in order to tempt Jesus. Didn't work there either, sweetie.

Must be why they’re such cucks.

Believe it or not, Israel actually provides medical care for refugees at the border.

Very truly I tell you Pharisees, anyone who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way is a thief and a robber.

There are a lot of Finns in Sweden and other countries.

>leftist baby murderers and atheist fags telling people they don’t read their bible

This. Very much this.
No point in treating an individual, but get them out of the country asap.

It also never happened because there is absolutely no evidence of Jews being kept as slaves. It’s another laughable lie just like all their other tales.

1 post by this id

The latter verse is barbaric. The first is not.

Why is it so hard for lefties to comprehend that you can have 140 IQ, support Trump, be an atheist, think climate change is a hoax, be against foreign wars and think all lefties should be gassed? I don't get it

>The latter verse is barbaric. The first is not.
Not according to God.

Jesus said: I tell you for certain only thieves and robbers climb over the fence instead of going in through the gate to the sheep pen.

It's kinda a tricky situation. Ok love your neighbor. Well what if your neighbor starts squatting in your house? I don't really care about the bible, so I guess I'd just kick em the fuck out.

Jesus was a fucking Jew what do you expect

>old testament
kek youre fuckin dumb.

Maybe the shitlibs didn't read all those chapters about defending against foreign invasion.

What about the one that tells you to respect a nations borders? No? Not going to list that?

The bible is as hypocritical as the left.

It turns out that there is no archaeological evidence of any kind relating to a separate settlement of religious people in Egypt during that time. There is also no evidence of any kind relating to a mass migration across the Sinai Peninsula.

that meant a tourist

>Memeflag
>1 post by this ID

Attached: SlideThreadWarning2.jpg (1024x1024, 412K)

>libs
>caring about the Word of God

> read this verse
> apply it to 50,000,000 "foreigners" that are ruining your country when it's basically about being nice to people just travelling through your land

>treated as your native born
Hey guess what retard, they don't treat native borns who commit crime very well either.

Okay Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad.

The logistics of such an exodus is laughable. Let alone all of the magical bullshit that goes along with it.

As a person. {{{NOT THE STATE}}}

Damn, the Jews have been at it for thousands of years

>50,000,000 people ruining the country
Any evidence of this?

>Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad
Where do you think we are? France?

It also says to kill the foreigner if they offend your customs, or bring their own.

You forgot to mention one thing Rabbi, God was talking to the Jews in this passage. Israel therefore should be absorbing the muzzies and the nigs.

All nonWhites need to be killed.

Almost like the Bible shouldn't be taken as a concrete account of real events so much as legends with morals.

>my sworn allegiance to this book guides my political beliefs in absolute because it is holy and the word of the supreme being
>unless i dont like that part of the book

I'm sure that includes violent third world savages, remember the Crusades. They can happen again.

UN memeflag is homosex.

The towers fell at terminal velocity during 9/11, denoting that there couldn't have been a cascading collapse. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams but it can weaken them combined with office supplies allowed explosives to detonate easier. Tower 7 was reported down 15 minutes before it was, and there were also five jewish men set up to film it, and were seen cheering during the destruction.

This user here found data that shows that nigerians have only 60% of the same intelligence genes as europeans, and have genes detrimental to intelligence.

If blacks were removed from the US there would be 81% Less crime, 70% Less new aids cases, 34% People off of welfare, and with only 12.3% Of the population, much of which is a burden on taxpayer dollars.

REMEMBER TO SAGE THIS THREAD.

where the fuck do you think you are right now, Tyrone?

>Occupy Democrats

Attached: 1531416041038.jpg (718x638, 62K)

why do you guys think that it was more than 10000 people?
The world was vastly depopulated back then, any country now have thousands of cities bigger than the biggest egiptian city
Have you seen the ruins of Jericho, Hattusa, Troy, Athens, Old Jerusalem? They are smaller than Carcasonne

>treat them as native born means having one set of laws for native born and another for non natives explicitly by singling out the non native born

be serious

you too

You’d be surprised

k enjoy getting kebab'd.

>current year
>still believes in the (((Bible)))

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

And which other passages in the Bible do atheist leftists support so strongly

*sips tea*

Okay but the foreigners are acting like the native born people of a country are the ones who don't belong. It's not immigration it's invasion. Fuck you.