How stupid are niggers really?

Attached: hominid.jpg (300x200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-23508215
iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They hadn't discovered fire or created written language from the first time the Egyptians discovered them in ancient times, to the first time Europeans discovered them in the Age of Discovery.

Quality thread, keep it mature and woke as is customary on mong-chan.

By the way, the Age of Discovery began in the early 1400s.

Some gorillas and chimps are smarter then niggers, niggers are pretty much unevolved apes, they're just close in DNA with us.

>t. 100 IQ

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Thanks nigger

Black cave man dum dum.

Attached: 1519570021880.png (485x443, 24K)

100 IQ is still higher than the vast majority of niggers on earth.

North Sentinel Island is a good example of what happens when niggers are left to their own devices.

Average IQ in the 80's, they are pretty dumb and impulsive. I spent 20+ years of my life surrounded by niggers as a whiteman. I can tell you they're mostly dumb, greedy, and materialistic. Your best bet is to limit all interactions with them unless you encounter the statistically rare "genius negro" who is probably just 110, 115 IQ tops.

Shut nigger

in the US half of the nogs you come across will have an IQ that is below 85. this is important because even the military will refuse someone with a sub 85 IQ. these people cannot be trained for any but the simplest of tasks. they will never fit into a modern economy and will always have difficulty managing their lives without help. that's half of black america

of the remaining half of black americans about 66% of that half would have below normal IQ. they can live a normal life without assistance but cognitively are only capable of handling blue collar work, anything else would be too cognitively demanding.

about 1/5th of the total black population has an IQ that would be considered average. after about 115 the percentage drops dramatically, leaving very few blacks with an IQ above 120.

this is for the American negro who has some European admixture, the number for pure negroes is far lower.

Attached: bell curve n.jpg (811x455, 73K)

gorillas are dumb as fuck they can't talk they can't drive a car

An IQ of 100 is average in civilized countries FYI

Attached: CB_0000_3.jpg (396x263, 127K)

Here's a map

Attached: europe-iq-1200-lynn20121.png (1213x917, 202K)

a lot

Attached: 2011102600423.jpg (2272x1704, 601K)

Yes and "average people" are fucking imbeciles. Q.E.D.
Now you're being a retard in the opposite direction that he was.
Gorillas can't talk because of physiology, but they can certainly learn sign language. Quite well in fact.

Attached: tumblr_n57xf4eI6m1qzk2apo1_500.gif (424x329, 815K)

Those chimps were great, but read this and consider how it applies to niggers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-23508215
Negro conservation efforts when?

You are giving them too much credit for being in the hominid genus.

Attached: Facial_Geometric_Match.png (800x450, 1.38M)

checked. im black (smarter than my family and friends) and i agree with this. which countries are the white colored ones though?

Measurably stupider

Attached: C3C57000-D778-4C81-A574-B735A7C0FE2C.png (1058x1334, 148K)

What is worse to a black person; a snitch or a pedo?

Who colored this map? It is wrong.

How is Finland darker than Norway and Sweden? How is Belgium darker than Denmark? How is Denmark darker than Poland?

Here are the actual results of the Lynn study:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

Pretty fucking dumb. I was working in Kenya for two months this summer. Ask me anything

picture an unruly teenager whose brain stops developing at age 14.

Even toothpaste like you outshine a negro.

extreme jealousy detected
solution: KANGZposting

Niggers are smart

The flag and comment don’t seem to add up

That one looks like Maxine Waters.

being low IQ isn't a crime but consider the following. of the 37 million blacks in the US today 18.5 million of them have IQs that are below 85. it's from this group that the vast majority of violent crime comes from. they're also permanently have to rely on others because they lack the cognitive ability to function in modern society.

18.6 million people that produce 50% of all violent crime and will forever be dependent on the state. a massive drain on society.

The fuck happened in Albania?

Tell us your funniest moments of nigger stupidity

Check out, " Erectus Walks Among Us "

If you really want to know... free PDF , essay on internet.

Nairobi (the capital) is a city of 11 million people with no way to get around other than cars and buses. No trains or subways or anything.

I was trying to get a room in a hotel and I couldn’t get in touch with the front desk for three days.

You only see nice cars pulled over because the cops know they can get the biggest bribes from them.

Oh and they’re fucking terrified of dogs. Anytime I would walk my dog people refuse to get into elevators with me and people would cross the street.

Live power wires hanging down everywhere. A tree fell on some power lines a week after I got there, by the time I left it was still on the power lines. Craziest part of it was they cut some of the branches so it wasn’t in the street as much but the may trunk was still there. I guess since the power was still working they didn’t really bother fixing it.

Keep them coming, this sound good

Any specific tales of individual nigs doing anything retarded?

They're not equals

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 261K)

I know a woman there that was trying to open a shop there for us. She got the shop, was paying rent and everything. All she had to do was clean the place up and repaint it and the we just stopped hearing from her. Like completely disappeared. This happens regularly. You’ll be talking to some one trying to get some business done and then they’ll just stop answering your phone calls/texting and emails.

I notice that seems to be a distinct black trait; they talk like they want to be successful, but have no wherewithal to direct themselves to a greater goal.

There is a decent quote from Jow Forums describing African countries when blacks take over; "They think running a country is simply a matter of sitting in the bosses chair and expecting shit to just work"

Fairly accurate hahaha. They’re a special breed I’ll tell you that.

They keep having this personification that they have extremely long dicks then whites, in reality, they are roughly around 14.75 cm (African Americans) while whites have 14.5 cm(White Americans). The difference is so small its insignificant to sexual pleasure. They are so brainwashed into believing in their superiority in penial size. The closest fact about blacks having somewhat of larger penises then whites are usually in fucking Congo where everyone there has Sickle Cell Anemia or HIV/AIDS.

Attached: Screenshot_98.png (498x583, 419K)

Me take pale cave man's sticks

Attached: images.jpg (298x169, 10K)

bump.

>"They think running a country is simply a matter of sitting in the bosses chair and expecting shit to just work"

Attached: Hue-Jackson-Todd-Haley-Browns-Hard-Knocks-joke-coaches-meeting.jpg (779x851, 50K)