BRETT KAVANAUGH THREAD /bkt/ - Double Standard Edition

Brett Kavanaugh is in hot water. His accuser has now come out of anonymity. Her name is Christine Blasey Ford.

>Original New Yorker Story by Ronan Farrow, investigative journalist who broke the Harvey Weinstein story
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/a-sexual-misconduct-allegation-against-the-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-stirs-tension-among-democrats-in-congress

>Article with the name reveal of the alleged victim
washingtonpost.com/investigations/california-professor-writer-of-confidential-brett-kavanaugh-letter-speaks-out-about-her-allegation-of-sexual-assault/2018/09/16/46982194-b846-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.b2131de98595&noredirect=on

>Remember Judge Clarence Thomas’s nomination?
nytimes.com/1991/10/12/us/the-thomas-nomination-excerpts-from-senate-s-hearings-on-the-thomas-nomination.html?pagewanted=12

Do you believe the allegations? If not, what discrepancies do you see in Mrs. Ford’s story? If the story is false, should Mrs. Feinstein and Mrs. Ford be sued for slander? Will this cost Kavanaugh the nomination?

previous

Attached: DUI.png (589x368, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
youtube.com/watch?v=A2bniFJigI0
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/sociology_professor_shoots_himself_to_protest_trump.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VOuK1EZKsoQ
mobile.twitter.com/WaPoSean?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 51 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this

Leftist will do anything to stop this scotus pick.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Funny story. I fucked Mark Judge.
He had a crush on someone he called chad.
He is a very very jealous person. Yelled at me in public over fucking multiple people.
If kavanaugh actually tried to fuck that girl, Judge would say he did.
He’s that petty

>letter in posession since july

>not brought up in hearings because Kavanaugh can refute it

>now he's defenseless and a media target

really makes you think.

all this will do is drive Kavanaugh hard right.

I voted Republican in my state primary. Didn't even research the candidates and didn't even fucking care.

>38 years ago
>17 years old

Are we seriously to the point that we are judging people on their actions as children from almost half a century ago?

Nobody's tried to literally kill him yet though

(((They'll))) throw anything in the way to keep the path of globalism

Attached: 1532138925869.jpg (253x446, 12K)

>this fucking pasta
Have a (you).

It's going to get a lot worse when politicians who grew up in the social media age will have endless historical posts they made as teens and even if they are wiped (((someone))) at twitter or facebook who happened to have a backup of everything you deleted will "leak" it.

I wouldn't go out to a restaurant if I were him. Never know wtf they'd want to do.

There are lots of people who justify this shitshow because Merrick Garland.

The Onion predicted this

youtube.com/watch?v=A2bniFJigI0

This absolutely disgusts me. Fucking liberal degenerates are literally willing to destroy another persons life because of muh Trump. That meteor strike continues to look better and better everyday.

metoo is a licence to ruin lives, user.

These onion segments when they try really hard to be like real news are cringey. The idea is funny but this format always gives me douche chills.

Imagine if Roe v Wade were overturned. Would leftists just kill themselves in large numbers and terminate any pregnancy just to spite Trump? Or would it start a civil unrest?

He needs to convince the rest to tear up every gun control bill. Leave Roe vs Wade alone.

If we use that hashtag and just fucking flood it with irrelevant bullshit, it'll get so watered down that they'll have to change it.

>"My uncle touched me as a young boy. I was afraid to speak out on it ever since he played Cave Explorer with me. I'm no longer afraid. #metoo"

>Do you believe the allegations? If not, what discrepancies do you see in Mrs. Ford’s story?

Generally people are considered legally innocent until proven guilty.

Let see:
>Leftists off themselves - rids us of them
>Leftists start civil war, making it permissible to kill them - rids us of them

I’ll take either but prefer 1.

They should both be shot in the head. He should be confirmed. And RBG should be thrown in a dumpster for good measuRe.

this is the world women want

I hope no one ever takes a rape accusation seriously ever again. Crying wolf cunts trying to ruin innocent lives.

I feel that it'll just be an excuse for the left to thin the herd when it comes to white babies.

Of course it is. When women don't get their way, no one does.

I hope Kavanaugh is confirmed and kills affirmative action the very next day.

Why not same day? I wouldn't sleep until everything was finished. That's what Monster is for.

In Row v. Wade it is in the Constitution, so you would have to change the Constitution by striking out the abortion clause. A strict constitutionalist would know this, so the Supreme Court couldn't simple overturn the Constitution. Derp

Attached: 1520411738435.jpg (850x478, 51K)

>dui is as bad as attempted rape.

>Generally people are considered legally innocent until proven guilty.
This is what pisses me off so fucking much about sexual assault/rape allegations, especially ones that women claim happened years/decades ago. For whatever reason the men are just instantly seen to the public as guilty and have to prove themselves innocent, which is essentially impossible if someone accused you of raping them 30 years ago.
You could for whatever reason have been wearing a camera that exact night 30 years ago recording everything, and use that tape as evidence, just to have them say "well it must have been the next day, it was 30 years ago, so of course I wouldn't remember the exact day!"

>Seriously playing this card again
Dems have balls. Very small and impotent, but it's there.

Attached: I'm too optimistic.jpg (960x960, 191K)

>being this retarded
Why do you think they protested the entire time, you legit autist? Because they know women's rights are dead if/when he gets confirmed.

Also, semi related:
americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/sociology_professor_shoots_himself_to_protest_trump.html

he isn't accused of sexual assault or rape though

No. We have to use democrat politicians.
Diane Feinstein tried to rape me with a gun.
we also need to threaten Republicans if they even think of falling for this bullshit they are the next to be accused.

Glorious. Unfortunately no one ever will. It’s settled law and Kavanaugh had said it was settled law. I just can’t beli the level they stoop to. Sadly some phag senators will either delay the vote, vote no, or say he must step down. Kavanaugh will step down. I used to be able to tolerate liberals, but since 2016 I’ve absolutely hated their guts.

Attached: CD290362-B23F-4FC1-89C9-C58020B2DE7B.gif (400x225, 460K)

B-but it's in the Constitution!

Doubt it he’ll probably still cuck out. Probably has a wife who supports him because he’s successful and famous.

Bullshit. Abortion isn't mentioned in the Constitution. The judges pulled it out of their be linking it to privacy.

Can you imagine the fucking rage in Kavanaugh? He gets first-hand fake news treatment from media and the leftist population.
He won't be happy after he has been accepted :^]

You know it's a lie right?
She said she went to high school with him.
Here is the funny part, he went to an all boys private school and has never attended a public high school.
So how's that work?
Also statute of limitations is no more than 3 years for those criminal offense in USA, so basically if it sees court it will be chucked out at first reading.
So hope you stupid fucks like another nothing burger from the media.

More people die by dui

Attached: jelly.png (1215x1201, 1.08M)

He's already cucking out. If he were like Trump, he'd fire back. This motherfucker is too goddamned docile.

i thought he might inadvertently kill me
i thought he might rape me
i thought he might sexually assault me
i thought he might kiss me
i thought he might hug me
he was drunk and its 40 years ago
but i thought !!
were you drinking that night ? hmm t

Kavanaugh needs to grow some balls and call them out on their shit.

Here we go again. The Swede that talks with fucking emojis

>Abortion isn't mentioned in the Constitution
Its not? My PhD in the Leftist Feminist Arts says it is, so it MUST be.

Nope he needs to say this is false and thats it. Any strike back will be filtered as him "attacking a victim"

>implying it isnt

the kike kool aid too stronk 4 puny brain?

Attached: 1469052728984.jpg (210x250, 5K)

Why the fuck would he give them more attention for? The best way to do it is to ignore the bullshit and keep going

>as children
he was 17. hell, we send black kids younger than that to prison for life and for less than sexual assault.

What he needs to do is keep his mouth shut, just let the Republicans confirm him, and then vote against anything that the liberals take to the supreme court

Neither are that bad and are only crimes because of whiney feminists

He needs to stay the course and look like a good boy. Demos literally cant do anything to stop his nomination lest a betrayal in the GOP senate, he just needs to put on sunglasses indoors, put on a coy smirk, and wait it out.

Yea I’m not surprised. We literally have to start thinking like the Muslims do I hate to say it. There’s a reason pakis have like 8 kids each while we struggle to have 1 here. This is something Trump can’t fix either. We need to put women back in their rightful places. They are out of control.

That's the beauty of innocent until proven guilty. SHE has the burden of proof on HER. Not him. She has to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that it indeed happened. He doesn't have to do shit. But he could be more Republican about it. I'd laugh it off.

It's a rape accusation

>It's going to get a lot worse when politicians who grew up in the social media age
You have a lot of faith for mankind

no where in there does it say he raped anyone, it says he pinned her down and tried to kiss her or something when he was drunk at age 17, on what planet is that rape?

One is absolutely bad, all that alcohol put holes in your brain? One literally is a danger to the public welfare where the other should be a civil matter better handled via patricians fathers and street justice

How many times did the boy cry wolf before the villagers stopped believing him altogether?

who is the couple therapist?

who is that person connected to?

There could be other "not Democrats" in the legal system that would make fine classically liberal SCOTUS justices one day and the Democrats are setting up more of these as we speak because they know it works

youtube.com/watch?v=VOuK1EZKsoQ

Shove it up your ass femnazi

Mormons are the only ones closest to how Muslims act family wise. They have a ton of kids, control their women, and that's that. As much as I hate to side with Islam, it's what must be done. White women don't want kids anymore. Unless they're deeply religious, it's off the table these days. Or they already have a mutt baby.

Right, I was thinking of another case. That is accusing him of sexual abuse/misconduct though

Probably some Jew therapist. Wonder if she received money from (((((((((Feinstein)))))))))))

this isn't going to change anything, trump will just nominate someone else worse than kavanaugh, i don't know how many times democrats can play this "omg they raped someone 50 years ago" ie roy moore.

we can only hope. all I know is Kavanaugh will be a right wing judge, not a centrist, after this bs.

its not sexual abuse either, you can't apply 2018 morality to 38 years ago, this shit happened all the time before looking at a woman wrong was sexual assault.

Not if the "blue wave" comes and Dems gain a majority in the Senate.

>Executive Order #1829 "White Men must impregnate White Women until said White Woman has had at least 7 children" if the white male is unable to comply with this EO a White user may service the White Woman instead. -- Trump

republicans should've never caved on roy moore, now democrats use this weapon EVERY TIME.

the senate isn't going to flip moron, its literally impossible.

Shut up cunt.

>liberal degenerates
it's the neolib/neocon establishment doing this

>Do you believe the allegations?
I believe that Kavanaugh probably fooled around with her. Both were probably drunk. But the "HE HELD ME DOWN AND TRIED TO RAPE ME AND COVERED MY MOUTH SO I COULDN'T SCREAM" shit is right out of a movie or something so that's fake. Liberals don't live in reality so everything they say is in kike-o-vision.

You mean the House. Senate is overwhelming Rep advantage.

Attached: UstupidIdiot.gif (352x240, 854K)

not happening. kavanaugh sexual assaulter will get slandered in the midterm ads and and dems are picking up seats. kavanaugh is all or nothing now.

it doesn't matter anyway they could retake the senate and republicans will ream a candidate into the court by january 2019

>majority in the Senate

NPCs were programmed to believe this?

priming children with Howard Zinn's "people's history" was all about setting the stage to destroy any man that Democratic Communists want eliminated.

Learn about Lashon Ha-Ra. It's the basis for these high tech lynchings. It's the reason why Jews hardly ever get accused of wrongdoing by their peers, but they know will destroy any Goy

Comments are retard tier in that thread.

>"Muh Beto didn't lie about it. He admitted it. Kavanaugh lied about it."

Lol, Beta admitted it because he failed to flee, of course he admitted to it, AFTER he got caught. And there is an undisputable record of him doing so.

Kavanaugh's case is pure he said/she said. Due process means nothing to these faggots.
>Some woman said Kavanaugh did it, therefore he did it
>dig up 100's of tweets about pedophilia from hollywood
>Those were just jokes. >#rehireJamesGunn

DotR can't come soon enough.

do you even know how elections work, even if the democrats by some miracle took the senate, they wouldn't be sworn in until january. there is no filibuster in the senate for supreme court noms.

>its literally impossible.

Other, than you know, the multiple times it'd flipped Dem in the past where there was an R in the executive, and vice versa when there was a Democrat president and Congress flipped red.

The pendulum swings like clockwork, you'd have to be pretty delusional not to believe Dems have a shot to gain some seats in 2018 (and R's majorities are already razor thin, so a couple seats is all it would take).

Attached: 1500608861605.jpg (352x398, 33K)

ok, its not happening, you must have thought bernie was goign to be president too, but even if it did, like i said they wouldn't be sworn in until 2019, republicans would still fill the seat.

The country is doing very well, and the people are getting red-pilled as to what the media/DNC are doing. Thus people will vote accordingly

>Senate is overwhelming Rep advantage.

wut? How do you figure?

R's literally have a 51-49 majority in the Senate. If they lose one seat, that's gridlock. If they lose two seats, that's a Dem majority.

Of course assuming Senators vote party line, which isn't always (but usually is) the case.

The left can certainly try

can you share blue faggots please just give up , the only 2 races that are tight are fucking democrats up for re-election, the republicans could end up with a greater margin.

Attached: download.jpg (1700x4191, 794K)

rethuglicans literally have no votes to spare. they are relying on two women to cast the deciding votes to confirm him. it's not happening. collins and murkowski aren't giving up their seats for this rapist

Personal truth is subjective, and being drunk makes any claims regarding any situation even less reliable. Even if every statement she claimed is absolute truth, they are her own truth.

Years and years take a heavy toll on the recollection of any event, big or small.

In the worst possible case, it was attempted rape before age of majority.
In a bad case, they were both drunk, he asked if he could see her tits, she said yes, then he started and she changed her mind and decided screaming was a great idea. The default reaction almost every human has to someone else screaming when unwanted is to put a hand over their mouth. This is the Hollywood gold standard, and what is taught to all children on television.
In the most likely case, in her drunkenness she became confused, started screaming for no reason, and then was shut up.
It's possible that the events didn't even occur as she remembered, or at all.
It's even possible she is remembering a daydream she had while drunk.

#WalkAway is real

Historically, when the gdp was this high, it did not though. So, the economy doing well could be bad news for them.

Ted Bundy is innocent confirmed folks.

Hell even the Green Bay killer is officially innocent due to passing polygraph tests.

as if anyone will give a shit after the next outrage news about Blumph

Kavenaugh is out. Flake won’t vote for him

mobile.twitter.com/WaPoSean?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author