Why do whites care about KANGZ so much?

When it doesn't effect them at all. Why can't they just let us be KANGZ. Why does ancient Egypt being a place populated by PoC offend whites so much? Are you guys really that insecure?

>inb4 cherry picked german "study" of Hyksos mummies trying to pass off as ethnic Egyptians.

Attached: tut.jpg (2048x1363, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZH35n7SxW8
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/police-arrest-5-in-north-carolina-as-looters-begin-to-capitalize-on-florence-chaos.html
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
localhistories.org/libya.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/
youtube.com/watch?v=DE7x8NhUvYI
youtube.com/watch?v=lW4XZKqoa3I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because I'm massively insecure and girls don't like me, idiot.

Attached: EP077_Krabby_de_Ash_utilizando_agarre_contra_Exeggutor_de_Mandi.png (690x397, 215K)

It's not that we care about Egypt or blacks in particular, it's that we don't like liars.
And by we I'm only speaking for myself.

Attached: 1506033491558.png (720x1280, 382K)

It's funny to me.
I find it pathetic that they have to rewrite history to feel better about being a black today.
What a massive inferiority complex I get to witness.
Who gives a fuck about your stacked up rocks.

Same reason we don't like the holohoax. Lying about history is a serious offense.
If you still don't get it, it's like if I were to make up NBA championships and give them to a shitty team.

Because the truth matters.

>why do you care about historical accuracy
Understanding human history accurately is the best way to understand our present and predict our future.

It's not a thing for whites.
It's a thing for people who care about the fucking truth.

Ask Egyptians today about this and it pisses them the fuck off and even they acknowledge they're not the original Egyptians.

Attached: 1510848119667.jpg (1080x1080, 435K)

but whites don't care about historical accuracy, they are only driven by an inferiority complex. Remember colombus discovered America, and Europeans themselves went into the malaria infested jungles of Africa and simply threw nets over niggers.

Arabs are the fucking kangs if anyone you retarded ape. Niggers dont even live in that part of the world and the people who do dont even like niggers.

Uuuuuuu that's the illuminati genetics ! coming aaaaaall the way from the anunnakos

Attached: JmL5xzhg8Pdz2zSF8Sn8IvtFZ-plH36vhWohROsEurw.jpg (640x853, 92K)

>Why can't you let a bunch of dumb nigs rewrite history to make themselves not look like the ass end of the human race?
If blacks want to be worth anything they will need to have a firm basis in reality. Besides if we give them an inch they'll take a mile and before you know it they'll start doing even dumber shit to sate their inferiority complex.

Are you trolling?
Whites didn't chase down black people to make slaves.
They purchased them from slave kingdoms in Africa.

Attached: OGs.jpg (1300x948, 181K)

yeah. I know, but that falsehood is literally what we were taught in school. It's just one example that flies in the face of "whites care about historical accuracy".

Arabs are invaders and not native to Egypt, I'm sure in 50 years you would be claiming all black neighborhoods your people are taking over by force as Arab and put it in history books. Lmao.
Pic related a small proof that the kings and queens of Egypt were really black.

Attached: images (9).jpg (400x305, 33K)

The Afrocentric religion you believe is leading you down a false path.

Ahh, I see the problem.
You have a problem with marxist retards writing your history books, or trying to. So when you find things that are stupid and wrong then that's why.

I don't believe in any afrocentrism. I only believe in objectivity, and Egyptians, both today and n the past are objectively not white.

Ancient Egyptians were Arabic mutts with some BLACK KANG tossed in just like they are today. Egyptians and Nubians cucked each other for thousands of years.

couldn't even invent peanut butter, i'm supposed to believe they were kangzz?

Attached: cell.jpg (736x578, 87K)

oh he constructed the cpu and all the parts for the screen also from scratch

not to mention the code used iin processing. he also invented computing?

Pic related. Ancient Egyptians were mutts just like contemporary Egyptians are mutts. Tons of genetic studies on Jewgle confirm this, you lazy faggots.

Attached: egyptians.jpg (460x276, 37K)

>skepticism is afro centric
But your entire race killed millions of people on some bullshit aryan myth. What crazy lies you white abinoids concoct to satisfy your needs.

Michael Jordan was white all along and never played basketball. He won 6 Stanley cups playing ice hockey with the Montreal Canadiens.

Attached: hewuz.jpg (882x586, 187K)

While that may be true should they just feel like shit beings on this plane of existence because they haven't invented anything in thousands of years?

And the jew slowly reveals itself.
Even the niggers know the holocaust was a lie, Chaim.

well from about 950 to the 600s bc the nubians who would later found the axumite kingdom did conquer and reign in egypt. saying egyptians were always nubian is totally incorrect

Southern Egypt was always populated by Nubians, though. Ancient Egypt was the first great mutt empire.

Because we're not going to let children (niggers) boss us around.

you mean the crazy germans? theyve always been a bit odd. do you need me to go into detail of the slaver kingdoms of africa? europeans dont hold a monopoly on sin bro. nigs got it like we do. repent

egytians and Nubians were essentially the same peoples. The difference between Northern and Southern Egypt is comparable to the difference between northern and southern Italy.

kind of. if you go by that logic though, everyone is a mutt

You're funny Jamal

Attached: Jamal is funny-31441169.gif (206x196, 480K)

there was definite agglomeration and eventual mixing that went on, but still they still remained pretty distinct as far as i see it

These people will tell you to your face (just ask them in real life) that you deserve to die for being white.
They call it revenge non less.
Revenge because they did EVERYTHING in history and don't get the proper credit they feel they deserve.
You awful people routinely justify murder for a single word.
Nigger

That is some MKultra type shit.
A code word activates you murderers.

No, they should stop throwing pity parties and be the first to actually do something. If they hate that black people don't do shit, they should stop wasting time rewriting history and actually accomplish something useful

I don't like people taking over my Anglo-Celtic European culture. (pic related). The BBC is the bigget culprit in my country. It's like saying "you have no culture of your own. It's for everyone". They can fuck off.
Yes, I know the "KANGZ" thing is mainly about ancient Egypt, but it extends to my culture too.
Watch this vid, if you can be bothered:
youtube.com/watch?v=OZH35n7SxW8

Attached: bbc.jpg (720x909, 76K)

More blackwashing of European history.

Attached: bbc tv.jpg (1200x1057, 195K)

When I mention millions I even include your own white abinoid cousins the slavics that Hitler killed off along with other Africans due to some WE WUZ ARYAN myth.
You devils are extremely paranoid which is good as it indicates yall are losing. Lol

Black people were not unheard of in roman era briton.

>Why do whites care about KANGZ so much?
>When it doesn't effect them at all.
KEK

Mummy DNA unravels ancient Egyptians’ ancestry
- The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan.
- Archaeological discoveries and historical documents suggest close ties between Egypt and the Middle East, but “it is very nice that this study has now provided empirical evidence for this at the genetic level”
- Strikingly, the mummies were more closely related to ancient Europeans and Anatolians than to modern Egyptians.
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

Attached: WE WUZ.png (599x546, 448K)

Attached: dnatribes.jpg (906x405, 83K)

the mummies studied were not egyptians, but hyksos migrants.

It's a funny meme, relax nigger

Attached: 1515378432735.jpg (2240x4472, 1.18M)

Attached: 23.jpg (500x656, 89K)

Elvis was black actually
Only racist whitey will disagree

Attached: MUvxqgo.jpg (924x1400, 636K)

Why care about the facts jew. O wait your a blood sucking jew that makes money off of lies. Fuck you and fuck your niggers.

foxnews.com/us/2018/09/15/police-arrest-5-in-north-carolina-as-looters-begin-to-capitalize-on-florence-chaos.html

Hello ZOG (Hello, Schlomo)
How'd you jew so much today?
Don't deny it
Posting Blacked threads everyday

And I'll bet you dread the day
When whites awaken to your tricks
And take you back to
Berlin 36

Hello Juden (Hello, Schlomo)
Backing fems and nigs and queers
No more shilling
When you kike rats disappear

Well look here an anti-white thread
I'm just so surprised
When "fellow white" OP
Is hook nosed and circumcised

Just go away and leave us alone
Before you kill this board
You fill this place with garbage threads
And our lands with shitskin hordes

Hello Merchant (Hello, Schlomo)
This is our containment space
Don't you wreck it
Or a fourth reich you'll soon face

Keep it up you kosher vermin and you'll
Soon be truly gassed
So stop this now
Or this solution will be more final than the last

Attached: FaronYoung.jpg (450x360, 11K)

Romans never reached Sub-Saharan Africa. Any Romans in Britain with dark skin would have been from Northern Africa. And there would have been very few of them.

The genetic trace left by the Romans is negligible.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
I'M 100% NIGGER
and so on and so on and so on and so on

>historical revisionism isnt a problem goy
>we just want to eradicate every trace of the white mans existence

>are you guys really that insecure?
Projection. The entire reason why you cling to Egypt is because you desperately want something in history to show you're better than you are today.
If you and others like you put that energy into bettering yourselves in the present instead of concentrating on the past, you might not even have such self-esteem issues to be clinging to the past anymore. What a concept, huh?

Attached: KANGZ CReed.webm (1282x404, 1.02M)

Niggers will be KANGZ regardless of what Whitey thinks. Logic is not a strong part of the nigger thought process.

>the mummies studied were not egyptians
TOP KEK

Attached: laughing_somali.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>Are you guys really that insecure?
Are you? Egypt is thousands of miles across an inhospitable continent away from where your ancestors came from.
It's like Eskimos trying to claim the Alamo.

>should they just feel like shit beings on this plane of existence because they haven't invented anything in thousands of years?
What's stopping them from inventing things now?

>Why does ancient Egypt being a place populated by PoC offend whites so much
It doesn't. Its being populated by West Africans that winds us up, because its entirely ahistorical.

Let's just agree to disagree that it is never going to happen and you're better off just either genocide the entire race, (B) breeding out the entire race, (C) genetically engineer the entire race, or (D) come up with some transracial medical procedure that boots the moral of the race like how gooks love to get plastic surgery to boost theirs.

The thing is you white people think we only hate you. Black people hate each other over white people and would rather just not exist.

because you're apropiating the history, ascendance and lineage of one of the oldest civilitzations in the world regarless the fact many of the wuz are descendants of western african coastal region, stop apropiating their culture and look at your ancestral homeland more there wheer other thing besides egipt in africa

Bait but I’ll bite. Because shitskins are constantly revising history to make them look better and white people look worse.

the saharah was much wetter, and passable via the nile.

The oldest mummy ever discovered was a black kid from lybia.

Integrity. I will let them have food seasoning, out of pity, but even that one isn't true.

Attached: slide_18.jpg (960x720, 123K)

They are "inventing" things. If by definition Chris Brown is more of an inventor than you are.

Because white people “care” that’s literally it, that’s why we are the most successful race, because we care about everything and we get it done

I'm not claiming they were west african. Just like a Pollack or scotsman will use "whiteness" to we wuz rome, what's wrong with a black person using blackness in the same way?

White people actually care about accurately and factually recording the events of history. Niggers only care about feeling good.

>cares about accuracy
>claims Columbus discovered amrica

>accurately and factually recording the events of history. Niggers only care about feeling good.
>Dozens of media that makes whites feel good.

mmmmk

Attached: 61N6GQw1IkL._SY355_.jpg (349x355, 21K)

>King Tut is western european
Nope.
livescience.com/15388-discovery-channel-tutankhamen-dna.html
But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage.

Pusch's team used snippets of Y-chromosome DNA to link Tut to his closest relatives, identifying his mom and dad. But they didn't publish the full genetic data that would allow genomics companies like iGENEA to link modern people to the Tutankhamen lineage. According to Scholz, that crucial data is what appeared on the Discovery Channel.

"Dr. Albert Zink from the EURAC [European Academy of Bolzano, an independent research center] in Bolzano and co-author of the 2010 JAMA publication screened the footage and confirmed that the company acts very unscientific," Pusch wrote in an email to LiveScience. "The Swiss company did not try to get into contact with us prior to launching their new Internet page."
King Tut have black hair and black eyes, mediterranean/eurasian type.

Attached: KingTut.png (906x883, 1.03M)

>lybia
Libya
FTFY

At first Libya was inhabited by Berber tribes. After 1,000 BC a people from Lebanon called the Phoenicians settled in Tripolitania (western Libya). They founded Tripoli. Later the ancient Greeks settled in Cyrenaica (eastern Libya). Later both areas of Libya became part of the Roman Empire.
- Then in 642-44 the Arabs conquered Libya. During the 16th century Libya became part of the Turkish Empire. It remained part of the Turkish Empire for centuries although it was a haven for pirates. However in 1911 the Italians invaded Libya.
localhistories.org/libya.html

Attached: Politics-Black-Panther.jpg (720x380, 66K)

Nothing would be wrong with that if you were refering to a culture that was black. Imagine Albanians were trying to claim ancient Ethiopia as theirs, how would you feel about that? Thats what you're doing to Egyptians.

Egyptians are objectively "black".

BLM kaepernick is whiter than most ethnic Egyptians.

Attached: anwar.jpg (700x1032, 55K)

Pocahontas is obviously indian wtf lol

Because we like truth and not retarded larping chimps. Not our fault that your nigger ancestors didn't build any civilization worth remembering.

Thats what happens when you pay for tv licence instead of just paying for cable

>speaking superficial rhymes over stolen beats is inventing things
Okay.

>Egyptians are objectively "black".
Fuck off.

Attached: egyptian coptic christians.jpg (1024x656, 108K)

Is correct you relationship only 6 busts have blue eyes in ancient Egypt.
More of 32+ pharaohs have brown hair and eyes.
The ancient egyptian match with ancient South Europe(Greece)Anatolia,Levant,Near Eastern,
The mummy analised is from mediterranean(stock).
> independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/ancient-egyptians-europeans-related-claims-a7763866.html
There's no conection with North and central Europe, even the modern egyptians are more related than "europeans" in this mummy case.
There's ancient egyptian mummies with more SSA blood and are extremily related to the modern egyptian.

Attached: EgyptianModernAncient.png (1600x662, 1003K)

Attached: lawson.jpg (500x500, 66K)

Attached: AncientAndModernEgyptian.png (892x882, 602K)

>King Tut
- King Tut's mother and father were brother and sister
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/02/100216-king-tut-malaria-bones-inbred-tutankhamun/

Attached: tut.png (620x548, 178K)

Inbreeding, LOL.

Anwan Sadat was a Nubian. If you were claiming Nubians as black no-one would be batting an eyelid. The ancient Egyptians were not Nubians.

His hips are really strange. These reconstructions are really strange.

those are greek migrants, not ethnic Egyptians.

Attached: OG2.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Ancient Egyptian= Nubian. The separation of Nubian and ethnic Egyptian is a false dichotomy created by the white inferioriy complex.

>Why can't they just let us be KANGZ.

I wouldn't care if it were just blacks claiming that they were descendants of the pharaohs, but you guys don't stop there. You start saying Charlemagne and Beethoven and Alexander were also black, and then you get really wacky and start saying melanin has magic powers and whites are secretly killing black kids to harvest their melanin and that Yakub, the genius black mad scientist, created whites as a race of demons thousands of years ago.

That's why we can't just let you be KANGZ. You go overboard with it and it turn it into a justification to genocide us, which you've done several times where you achieved sufficient numbers compared to us.

So why did they depict themselves as looking different from Nubians in their art?

Attached: Races2.jpg (972x402, 91K)

Berbers aren't black. The Sahara hasn't been wet for over ten thousand years, and the Nile is still thousands of miles over inhospitable terrain from where African American Ancestors came from.
I'm not just talking about the Sahara when I say inhospitable.

Attached: Map Africa Satellite 1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

They are Egyptian Copts, you retard.
Their pre-Arab language is the closest to the laguage of the Ancient Egyptians.

Americans are objectively "black"

NAACP Rachel Dolezal is blacker than most ethnic Americans

Attached: barack.png (240x215, 95K)

blacks have a choice

Attached: 1536698561598.jpg (590x882, 62K)

>His hips are really strange. These reconstructions are really strange.

He was extremely in-bred.

The egyptians are basically east-meds.
Those phenotypes are still on the faces of many Egyptians.
That's why many egyptians look like ancient egyptians.
Video for comparation:
youtube.com/watch?v=DE7x8NhUvYI

Nubia,ethiopia hasn't nothing to do with ancient egypt.
youtube.com/watch?v=lW4XZKqoa3I

Attached: EgyptiansCompared.jpg (1306x868, 339K)

tbf there's no evidence whatsoever that Egyptians enslaved jews. They made the whole thing up.