Sargoy vs Jim he Cuck

Sargoy vs Jim he Cuck

Let the cringe-fest ensue

Attached: 1530922282407.jpg (900x900, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Verdict:
So!ygoy of Cuckdad definitely sperged harder.

Can one of you lads catch me up on whats happened? I saw the rookie numbers Jim thing and have no idea what the fuck is going on.

>E-CELEBS

can we not? lets at least wait until the stream is up to shitpost.

Sargon is extreme cringe

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

twitter.com/SARGONINVESTIGATION/status/1041449953434972160 (embed)
>HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
THIS IS DANGEROUS
>IMPLICATIONS

I dont get it

You are new and mind is innocent like baby

Don't go further, leave now

Nothing to get. It's taken out of context and probably to do with the Sargon is black forced meme. 100% noise

>Sargon gets high off his own farts and thinks his individualism is the key to the world and makes him untouchable
>Sargon gets in debate with Richard Spencer, gets confronted with the real world for the first time, gets BTFO and recognizes that his plans were build on pure autism
>Sargon quickly founds the liberalists to get away from the banter and at least keep a pretense of legitimacy
>Sargon gets made fun of regularly because of his sperging on the Spencer-Stream
>Instead of ignoring it, Sargon acts like he doesn't care about it and doesn't even know who those people are that make fun of him. Naturally this invites even more banter. Sargon gets angrier and angrier.
>Sargon tries to shoot banter occasionally, with material that his lackeys are forwarding to him. This is mostly bullshit, but he is ready to take anything at this point.
>Sargon autistically tries to attack Jim by refering to his anonymity, all the while being really envious that Jim still hasn't been unmasked yet after all these years. He thinks he has a chance to debate Jim after he has dragged him down to his sperg level (unmasked)
>Sargon nonchalantly drops (in reference to Jim) that he is going to wear a suit to his next appointment and that he is involved in Pan-European politics. Basically he implies that he is too important to even respond to Jim. He is acting like a child at this point.
>Jim makes even more fun of him on his own and Ralph's streams.
>By this point, even Vee is starting to distance himself a bit from Sargon and start's joining Streams that regularly make fun of Sargon
>Sargon snaps, opens an ominous Stream 2 days in advance, posts links to threads containing Jim's alleged dox and basically implying that he will dox Jim live on stream
>Jim sees this and announces that he will start a stream at exactly the same time to piss off Sargon and grab his viewers (Jim generally gets a lot more viewers than Sargon)
>Sargon secretly starts the stream sooner, to evade this

Sargon did a stream talking about Jim being a pedo and a child groomer, and jims fans have been ultra buttblasted and defensive about it all day.

Think about it, why is Jim so scared about people finding out about his true identity and why does he tank his channels whenever people get close to finding out?

>Sargon DEACTIVATES THE STREAM CHAT, cites that he doesn't want to make money off the stream (This is bullshit, donation can be deactivated seperately) Basically, Sargon behaves like a SJW at this point
>Sargon talks for 17 Minutes in the stream while being muted
>Sargon completely spergs out and throws around unfounded accusations, creating the wildest speculations based on screenshots and URLs that were forwared to him
>Sargon further spergs out, trying to note how important he is etc.

TL;DR
His performance on the Spencer-stream and the corresponding banter made him so butthurt and sperg out so hard that he is risking his whole youtube-bucks.

This is basically what happens to the members of the so called sceptic-community, one by one.

>german accuses anyone of being a SJW

Nigger

You're just a nazi npc in the grand scheme of things, just give up already.

come back to us when you have something that doesn't make you look like a retard, carl

Give up and become what? A SJW-NPC?
Can't see how that would help anyone.

Did Jim delete his video?

No

Attached: 1532649200643.jpg (1492x673, 193K)

>Sargon snaps, opens an ominous Stream 2 days in advance, posts links to threads containing Jim's alleged dox and basically implying that he will dox Jim live on stream
>Jim sees this and announces that he will start a stream at exactly the same time to piss off Sargon and grab his viewers (Jim generally gets a lot more viewers than Sargon)
>Sargon secretly starts the stream sooner, to evade this
That's paranoid thinking.
It's entirely possible, even likely, that he was telling the truth when he explained the shit about the hotel wifi in France. That sometimes things just break, as opposed to every single move someone makes being a calculated psyop designed to fuck with a single other person.
And then for him to end up streaming "omg so fucking early" as Jim bitched about, he lives in a different timezone. England is 6 hours ahead of Minnesota. It's just not that weird.

>as opposed to every single move someone makes being a calculated psyop designed to fuck with a single other person.
Seems like he was right when he said Jimfags are paranoid as fuck.

>It's entirely possible, even likely, that he was telling the truth
Yeah might be, i didn't even see that part.
Just recapped a quick summary of what i had seen yet. But by this point, every scrap will be utilized as ammunition anyway if it fits the narratives. This should definitely be taken into account in advance to appear clean in that department.

Except Sargon set the time for the original stream himself, which was only 7pm UK time

Jim has offered sargon tons of constructive criticism. it's pretty clear they're both on the same side politically. this is nothing but minor infighting.

Attached: euripides does not approve of anime cat grils.jpg (450x590, 65K)

>It's entirely possible, even likely, that he was telling the truth when he explained the shit about the hotel wifi in France.
I'm not going to recap it for you.
If you think that entering a stream time on youtube is some sacred trust that you have to get notarized or some shit, and that this is irrefutable proof that this is all some calculated strategy, I can't help you.

>not a calculated strategy
>uploads private video days in advance so he can make it public during jim's stream

>Jim has offered sargon tons of constructive criticism.

>ha ha your suit looks dumb
>you look silly
>god you're so uncool

Shiiiiet, i didn't even see that. It goes even deeper than i thought.

Nice summary bro, thanks.

Sargon is literally a fucking retarded man-baby. I almost pity him, but he and the rest of the Youtube Skeptics are the most cancerous group on the internet and deserve every ounce of humiliation that they draw upon themselves.

that's just the most recent thing. he's been criticizing sargon and the liberalists for a while now

No, he seriously told him several times why he started cracking jokes about him. He got in lengths about his behaviour and other stuff. In those conversations you could hear in Jim's tone that he actually wanted to sway him back to normal behaviour not make fun of him. This happened months before this culmination of drama.

Ralph is lurking.

Attached: TRR shipped 001.png (1100x620, 221K)

arkkad lynch stream
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw

how did sargon get a following all ive ever seen is him sounding retarded unhinged and insecure

He's an Israeli controlled opposition. That's why the stream got taken down and that's why shills on Jow Forums are pissed right now.

He and Dankula joined UKIP to cuck it from the inside.

>JF, a YouTube lurking
It's good these treads are getting pruned.

Attached: pepe hanger 001.png (800x800, 685K)

Attached: 1518254818493.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

shit drama leecher

>Greg Johnson
That alt-Righter is a homo himself, like much of the main alt-right figure heads.

>kissing dophins

Hope it brought him to the rapecave that will teach him in trusting these monsters

(((Alt-right)))

Sargon wins.

Flawless victory.

Attached: DnPfAXOXcAIK8MO.jpg (607x315, 20K)

post the one where he wants to fight him irl

but who watches his videos?
are u saying its just jews?
viewbots? idf jewbots? russian bots?

>there are people out there who think the grooming boomer Jim who is too scared to show his face won

How can anyone like Jim? He thinks he is god and too "clever" to lose. He called Sargon a "fucking retarded asshole" in his stream. This are the words of a cuck who got called out for grooming kids.

At this point Jim will probably try to defend himself with the "I just collected boulder, I SWEAR!!" defense.

Jewbots

Shit Sargon, you uploading this in advance and randomly shooting it out later doesn't make it better. Especially not those last 2 coping sentences. Just let it rest.

Attached: internet fwends was a mistake.jpg (877x395, 31K)

The thing's contaminated. White nationalism is good, but the "alt-right" isn't the good political group.

>White nationalism is good,
NOPE. White Nationalism is a D&C psy op to make Trump supporters look like they want to support an ethnostate like Israel. You people are losers and that's why Trump's support keps going up.

Sargon, Sargon. You are getting set up by that gnome. Get some new aquaintances.

lol, weak

Jim just needs to keep him at arms lenght and sargon can't do shit

>"i don't think about you at all"
sargon was probably thinking about doing this for months, lol. just sad

Okay Jamarcus.

>R/t_d posters
It is true that organized far right movements are entirely fabrcated and controlled, but in a place like Jow Forums, the desire for ethnostates is genuine.

Jim is too scared of showing his face to ever agree to this but if it happened it would be pretty amazing.
Amazingly stupid.

You guys just keep doubling down but you don't realize your opinions are worthless and your psy op is a failure.

Sargon is such a bitch he got the video pulled like Mundane Matt. What a loser.

When are they gonna box?

>i not mad
>that is why i go on discord with me friends to talk about you
problem is he hero worshiped Jim and made atempts to make him join them only for him to laugh at him and his retard communtiy

There was a time we didn't give a fuck about e-celebs on this board.

WTF happened to ?

Attached: 1460476384875.png (880x719, 330K)

>Sargon Supporter
>Hides flag

Attached: images[1].jpg (251x201, 9K)

the irony in your post is palpable.

>Jow Forums is genuine

He's going to so he doesn't get a strike
I heard it's private atm but I'm sure someone will reupload it

Donald Trump was chosen as a avatar.

Attached: e-celeb drama.png (385x541, 226K)

In all seriousness, we can't let jim get his grooming hands on the nuclear codes.

>Jim is too scared of showing his face
what the fuck do you people expect from him
he is a guy who makes fun of retards on the internet
he is not under any delusion like sargon and his reddit fags that he will change the world or save the west or some dumb shit

Save the West ideations ruined internet culture.

I honestly don't get the drama. Let Jim be Jim, let Sargon be Sargon.

Not a Sargon supporter.
Two bloated e-celebs going at it over petty internet nonsense like school children would be pretty fucking dumb.

Go back to Facebook you facefag.; Internet 1.0 was about being an user, but SocMedia comes around and everyone feels it proper etiquette or something to show your face on the Internet. There is no need on the Internet to be required to show your face.

Attached: 1444706628571.jpg (287x283, 44K)

Jim literally doesn't care you fucking faggot, he said this openly multiple times that one day he is going to get doxxed.

no, i wanna see sargun in ruins along with the rest of the septic community.

>Hides flag

Attached: images[1].jpg (251x201, 19K)

Is there anything wrong with being a pedo? No, it's based and redpilled. So who cares?

>why does he tank his channels whenever people get close to finding out?
nobody has ever been close to finding out, the only way jim is ever going to be doxxed is if someone in minnesota recognises his voice and takes a picture, or if jade leaves and releases all information.

dont you have a mexican ethnostate that you want to escape

none of the evidence sargon presented showed that jim was a pedo. The only reason people say sargon is insinuating that jim is a pedo is because he said jim was "grooming" teenagers.

Jade is still inna cage my dude, Jim is never gonna let her escape.

Jim actually tried to reach out and help Sargon back around the time Sargon started doing the liberalist stuff.

Jim wasn't even grooming people in the evidence he presented, his audience of kids below 17 is 2% of his channel.

I know. sargon really had no legs to stand on with what he had.

>buttblasted and defensive
Is that you, Carl?

Because no one lies about their age on the internet! His demographics are probably like 20% 17 and under at least

>if jade leaves and releases all information.
That's definitely the most likely scenario, I think.

Sargon's stream of 5,000 was a fucking joke compared to Jim's 26,900,

And for other Anons in this thread, Sargon left out that the Kid's Jim was supposedly grooming was a 19 year old faggot with a 14 year old boy friend with child nudes on his phone they were trying to get arrested.

>all the sargonites seething in his channel because sargon got baited hard.

Attached: 1523685430868.gif (500x368, 2.98M)

funny part is plenty of septics like them on the young side shall we say and have defended pedos

Hi Vee

>Jim has offered sargon tons of constructive criticism
Not really. He just laughs at him for drama and attention.

>centrist opinion
hmmm

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9K)

hi

The Boulder King was the worst.

>all of these pathetic underagers circlejerking their dicks over Jim the "Internet Aristocrat"
keep sucking each other off, nobody takes your seriously anyway

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Yet he spergs out when you mention his anonymity like Baked Alaska did and Metokur rage-quit!

"IN MEDIOCRITY BAKED WHERE YOU BELONG!!!"