Women are Spartans now?

>what the fuck is this?

I really fucking hate what these games have become. I was a fan of the first two games because the story was actually intriguing and how the developers intigrated actually history into the lore, but now, I dont even know what this is anymore.

Attached: alexios-and-kassandra-assassins-creed-odyssey-8k-x5-1280x2120.jpg (1280x2120, 1.33M)

stop giving jews money

FpBp

Don't consume loaded media,or at least pirate it.

Who gives a fuck - it's a fucking RPG game. When you're talking about BF sure I'm with you 100%, but bro this is a fantasy game based on history - stop finding every reason to complain.

Cringey shit

FPBP

Attached: virginbuychadpirate.png (2518x1024, 319K)

The reality that existed before us is no longer appropriate because it doesn't accommodate latent mental illnesses that are encouraged in modern society, so naturally we need to make the reality that existed before us match the mental illnesses of today so that nobody can feel left out.

This. Stop watching/playing kikery.

>playing Jade's Game aka ASSCREED
The franchise is like 10 years old dude and the story is going fucking nowhere. Stop buying this shit.

>stop giving jews money

Attached: sir-radzig.png (887x760, 955K)

>Who gives a fuck - it's a fucking RPG game. When you're talking about BF sure I'm with you 100%, but bro this is a fantasy game based on history - stop finding every reason to complain.

Attached: NPC.jpg (243x250, 5K)

Motherfucker, I'm more pissed with the fact that they have us looking like damn Arabs. I can deal with some Lite Wonder Woman shit in a game with Ancient Aliens. But portraying us as shitskins is way out of line.

>Not buying game used
You're not going to make it goy

>buying games
The only acceptable case is to buy them during Steam Sales for pennies. Granted, I haven't gamed for 7 years now, but...

>gayreeks
>white

>playing on pc like a true onion boy
I'm sorry Ibrahim.. I-i mean alexander, you're not going to make it either.

I mean, it's kind of realistic. Women judging other women from the day of their birth, and throwing flawed women to the wolves. I'm sure they showed that part in your game, right?

fpbp /thread

White enough, leaf?
I haven't gamed for 7 years. I don't have time to waste.

Attached: DSC_0001.jpg (4608x3072, 3.12M)

It's a Greek themed rpg and nothing more, don't expect historical accuracy (even the weak kind the prior games had) or autistic attention to environ details like prior games. They've abandoned all that. Lost my interest when I realized that. If it had at least Greek VA I might have suffered through it all, but no, not even that.

>Alexander
Not
>Dimitri
Swing and a miss Sven

Kek.

I can confirm the pic