So, are we friends now?

So, are we friends now?

Attached: realdonald.png (480x288, 43K)

Yes as we cucked Canada

It's called diplomacy retard

Friends go home. Sure , we're friends. Now GTFO.

If you taco niggers could stay on your side than maybe

No.

Friendship ended with Canada. Mexico is my best friend now

Tall fences make for great neighbors.

>Mexican friends
>not all Mexicans

siempre

Attached: obrador-nazi-salute-meaning-his-dedication-to-being-controlled-by-nazi-white-supremacists-but-it-was (700x465, 57K)

Burgers and Beaners spit roasting the Leafs.

No u pay Mexinigga. You pay for wall NOW!

Only if you stay in Mexico

>Great things
He's talking about the Wall Pablo ;)

:(

No. Learn to comprehend English. Some Mexicans are our friends. Those are the ones that live in Mexico. The beaners living here can suck my balls.

Yes, so long as you stay in your country and continue to produce that sweet sweet tequila.

Bean poast best poast.

I'm a Corona man myself.

In a perfect world, the US would have neighbors as prosperous as itself.
We would be able to laugh at the yuropoors together.

Always have been, but they were really taking advantage of us before Trump. Now that GEOTUS has laid down the law, we can continue to be friends. Shipping all of your undesirables across the border is not a very friendly practice.

kind of glad what trump is doing to canada. Making canada realize our faggot prime minister is complete garbage.

This. We must hope mexico becomes a strong and stable nation as it will help the US

He is handsomer than Trump, though.

Frens

>The Meo-American Alliance reigns supreme as the United States of America and the Confederated States of South America usher in a new era of economic prosperity
>West hemisphere /besthemisphere/

We are friends as long as you stay in your country or come to ours LEGALLY

>or come to ours LEGALLY
Nope

Yeah.

This. Nations can be Nations. We all support Bolsanro in Brazil even though we aren't heuheus. It's just political positioning at best, if he congratulated illegals and spics coming over here, then I'd be more troubled.

Have you never played the Civ series?

Same

No hes not

Based and agreeable.

We've always been freens :)

Attached: 151831596994.jpg (750x1282, 155K)

We can be friends if you guys make Mexico great so your rejects don't keep flooding into our country. It's not like we're sending you our niggers.

Attached: a_bomb.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)