In 10 years from now you wont recognise half of Europe

In the next 10-20 years many parts of Europe will be a ''minority-majority'' towns, cities and regions. This is especially true for countries like France, the UK and Sweden, but even for some Eastern EU countries like mine. Pic related is my guess, but feel free to correct me. PS Not counting Russia

Attached: eu2030.png (2068x1702, 169K)

I can't believe how shitted my area has become in just 20 years the contagion spreads so fast

Really? Even Prague and Budapest?

>east coast of scotland dark
>scotland in general being dark
you're fucking deluded, we're 97% white.

I myself am lucky to live in 100 % European area, but many parts of my country are being overtaken by Gypsies, who breed like rabbits (unlike us Bulgarians, who make 1-2 children per family, they make 5-10).

Well Budapest is more liberal, while Prague is the place where most migrants to the Czech republic go.

Not what I've heard about Edinburgh and Glasgow...

i dont think that the brown areas would be connected. most of them will be city dwellers

"The highest figures were in the four council areas containing the large cities: in Glasgow City it was 12%, in the City of Edinburgh and in Aberdeen City it was 8%, and in Dundee City it was 6%."
12% is nothing compared to most European cities.

Most likely true, but when they become +50 % they can start to expand, especially when states collapse and the need for food and other stuff arises.

Most of Finnish coast is quite rural even in south and very white area. Immigrants there are concentrated pretty much just to Helsinki and Turku. Arabs and somalis don't seem to like leaving cities at all. I don't see that big brown strip as a possibility.

Good for your country. Will remember that. Still the UK is pretty fucked.

Gipsies can't survive alone.They won't claim land the way you imagine.

*England is pretty fucked
Hence why I want away from that shithole.

Ok I kinda get the rest I even get Euboea to some extent, by why the fuck is Rhodes not white?

Attached: 1283150241976.png (196x265, 59K)

>he doesn't know about the SNP's plan
You're useful idiots.

Perhaps you are right, but what happens when they take over your main cities? They will need that coastal strip to be connected and also parts of the rural areas to be supplies with food. Somalis may be like animals, but Arabs are no strangers to conquests, as you can imagine from a nation that has expanded from the Arabian peninsula to India and Spain....

>but when they become +50 % they can start to expand

Most likely not. Finnish countryside would quite literally already be a criminal paradise for them with little police presence and isolated dwellings, but non-whites doing rural robberies or home invasions is literally unheard of.

Don't gypsies just live at the local scrapyard and in the countryside? Mexicans here have transformed entire neighborhoods into taco stands and spanish signs.

t. englishman still in denial of the caliphate on his door

They are afraid of the woods.

>Sofia
>White

Attached: 1504008468790.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Because no sane person will start to colour your 3000 islands. Plus, migrants are using them to get into Europe (especially the island in the North Aegean, I believe). Ps Why is Solun so full of niggers? If you couldn't keep the city European, you shouldn't have bribed its Ottoman governor to let your army in before ours ;d

ah dont worry, mama merkel has big food storages for them

Attached: 1385732737324.png (238x220, 32K)

What is that non-white area here in the north, Milan or Turin?

>the contagion spreads so fast
because it's being helped along with "humanitarian" gift-givers that are spreading the plague.

Do you honestly believe that their clans wont rally behind some Muslim strongman, like Dogan but one who really believes in Islam (instead of a drunkard like him)? you do know that they are accepting islam in large numbers. Also when they infest an area, soon it becomes uninhabitable and they breed like rats.

Much of France, UK, and Germany is dead, Niggers are colonizing Eastern European capitals, and we're currently seeing the death of Italy and Greece. Very bad timeline.

Attached: Race.png (1924x1604, 172K)

Lemme tell ya a story
> idyllic rural Bulgarian small city
> commies experiment by putting 5-6 gypsy families
> no problem, Bulgarians are like 5000, 5 families are nothing
> 30 years later half the town is gypsy, people are fleeing because they are being robbed every day and streets are not safe anymore
It's like some plague infestation. They are literally destroyers and savages par excellence

>non-white

you mean slave catchment areas

I've seen it with Gypsies, my guess is that niggers are no more different.

>muh future

we reached tipping point 20 years ago

Milan. It was full of niggers and arabs when I visited it. Correct me, but my guess is that your biggest problems with non-Europeans are probably in Milan, Rome and Naples (besides Lampedusa obviously).

Did all the fucking gypsies move in there ? Like thousands of them ?

Perhaps the dead of European cities will be a rebirth for our villages and rural conservative culture, which can eventually lead to a Reconquista.

doubtful. look at my great nation where the cities have been abandoned by everyone but then elite and niggers.

Hundreds moved. The rest is due to their birth rates. Bulgarian families make one or maximum two children and prefer to provide them with good clothes, food, education, sports etc. Gypsies on the other hand don't use contraceptives, make 5 to 10 kids per family and don't care if they have clothes or are hungry. And the only reason they send them to school is to get government handouts.

Well, your countryside is still white, conservative and based, is it not? Or that's just in the movies.

Not in France, shitskins are colonizing the villages here too. I think Salvini will prove whetever or not other European countries can reverse the process.

I don't get what you mean do you just think all the islands are not white, there's literally like 3 islands used by migrants the rest are literally 99.9% greek. Also nigger I live in Thessaloniki you are bullshitting about the niggers part, there's only like 4-5 of them in Aristotelous selling bracelets and counterfeit bags, don't they do that in literally every major square in the world? We do have an increasing number of paki and other mena shitskins though that is true. Also nigger I keep seeing all the bulgarian gypsies you're sending us, robbing, beating up people etc, don't play innocent, your land is gone too it's not like if you owned Thessaloniki you'd make it any better, clean up your gypsies and turks first and then we'll talk

This is true about Milan, I've had literal niggers grabbing my hand trying to force their shitty aids infested bracelets on me

That's odd. I thought they colonise only big towns. What do they do in villages? They can't sell drugs there, can't pimp and when they commit crimes they can't hide.

They can still get welfare.

Well, we are about to lose nearly half of what we currently have, so Solun is not our priority and hasn't been from 1913.Also, I've saw literally dozens of niggers attacking me with their bracelets n shiet in Solun.

>All of Belgium

Attached: 1525558697653.jpg (400x460, 36K)

>Well, we are about to lose nearly half of what we currently have
Elaborate on this meme

I am starting to think Europeans should do the same. Go to villages, make 10 children and get government gibs for them and then just wait for the system to collapse.

> you do know that they are accepting islam in large numbers.

And before that they were accepting mormonisum or whatever that was, in large numbers.They will convert to any religion that gives them shit and un-convert the very moment it demend something from them.

>when they infest an area, soon it becomes uninhabitable and they breed like rats

Yup i have seen that.My grandfather villige is an empty ruin now.But they don't keep land once normal people are gone they move after them.
When the west lose the ability to go kosovo on us we can deal with them easy enough.
The real danger is the islamized Turkey,when they go jihad we won't have the numbers to hold them.

It is, but so is Brazil's, peru's and south africas. The countryside, if united, could easily starve the cities. But that is the problem, the countryside is not organized or united. There are many individualist types who have a hard time making it on their own as is. All the cities have to do is bully and leech from the countryside at a moderately increasing pace such that it is hard to notice over generations, and we will end up like Brazil or South Africa. All they have to do is not push their policies fast enoughsuch that a united rebellion occurs.

And that's a good thing

>Europe
>white

There are two causes:

1)The gov mades it derogatory that every small town must have commieblocks to lodge shitskins.
2)The shitskins became richer thus they started purchasing houses in the peri-urban and rural areas.

It might work. The government would probably just start denying welfare to whites though.

In 1944 Gypsies were around 60 k out of 7 million. In 1989 they were around 400 k out of 9 million. Today they are between 800 k and 1 million out of 6,5 million that live in Bulgaria. They've taken entire areas in the Northwest and the eastern parts of the country. Add to this the Turks and Pomaks (they are declining like us, but still are +50 % in the Eastern Rhodopes, which is dangerously close to Turkey).

>Europe
>white

Attached: 1519911831866s.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Fuark. How can we ever recover from this.

H-h-hold me guys.

Attached: 1525902947503.png (1200x752, 1.55M)

>prague is blacked
redpilled post

Kinda looks like Europe. Here the countryside was killed long ago. Even in the richer parts of Europe, the countryside suffers a lot from the liberal regime.

When are you going to genocide them?

They seem to be. Our government has actually tried to spread migrants all over the country by opening reception centers outside big cities, but the first chance they get, they will move to Helsinki.

Of course it should be remembered that when we are speaking of Finnish rural towns we are speaking about both very lowly and sparsely populated towns and villages when comparing to many other European countries. Nogs and arabs seem to lose their minds if they're made live in them.

In entire France or only in certain regions? Cause i thought that Bretagne, Normandy and your Atlantic coast (Aquitaine etc) were mostly shitskin free.

If they do it, even boomers will come to their senses and realise that we are talking about a genocide against whites.

Holy shit man I didn't know you had so many gypsies. Fuck these are some dark times, the populace needs to wake the fuck up fast, it can't end like this, redpill as many people as you can

There won't be a single white majority country by the end of the century.

Wow, Belgium is fucked.

Well that's how our Roman Heritage survived.
The people who didn't go back across the danube moved to villages in the mountains and kept on living like that for 1000 years.

>tfw

Attached: 1515412768133.jpg (826x1000, 148K)

Yes, the heritage of the people who genocided your ancestors. Not even the Swedes are this cuckolded

They won't care as long as house prices go up. They'll probably just use it as another opportunity for virtue signaling.

>His country is not Rural Mustard Race
Never in our history were we majority urbanites and it doesn't look like changing yet.

When there are no more EU, UN and NATO. And when uncle Soros dies. Every time a fucking gypsy is sued in our court (for robbery, murder or rape), NGOs and the West go on to blame us and call us racists. Even your State Department agitates our governments from at least 15 years, to ''take more care for the Roma'' and ''realise they are your future'' (literally said by your ex-ambassador James B. Warlick Jr.)

And white people are the one's orchestrating it and betraying us. Communists and shitskins have banded together to extinguish white people from humanity.

Well, nature and your Finnish natural habitat seem to favour your survival chances. But once Sweden goes full caliphate, things will be pretty fucked up even for you.

If they killed all the dacians then the Dacians would not be our ancestors.
Not to mention the Romans only colonized half of modern day Romania and history is not like your deluded cuck dreams and by colonizing it meant Roman families settling there.

Both Finland and Norway are already preparing to close their borders because they expect Sweden to completely collapse relatively soon.

I've redpilled lots of people. Hell even my parents are redpilled. I remember my father slapping me when I was 13 for drawing swastikas and now he is more Anti-Semitic than I am.

Are you retarded? A genocide doesn't mean that you kill every single person.

It's more like "rich people", the diversity, white guilt etc. ideologies are just marketing for a desire to seek new markets by literally bringing them there and having them buy things with other people's money.

Like the faggots will do anything.
We could Serbianca the gypos and nobody will lift a figer, it's just we are lazy faggots.

Sweden is one of the few countries that I think will actually mass-convert to Islam. It's easier that way, and Swedes tend to do that sort of thing. They do love their Security. Their history in conversion from Catholicism to Protestantism is instructive.

The goal is to replace white people with shitskins because white people are the only thing getting in the way of their one world government 'utopia' and shitskins are stupid enough to vote for it.

> A genocide doesn't mean that you kill every single person.
No it means that you remove a people from a place by any means.
Again if the Dacians were genocided then they would stop being our ancestors.

It won't last though if they do. An Islamic country in Europe will be at perpetual war with its neighbors.

Where do people get this idea that immigration will continue unbridled until the end of time?

Ah, I think i remember about them from my Balkan history class in uni. There was something about valley knyazes. Your early medieval history is very interesting. Do you believe that a large country like modern Romania was repopulated with Romanians in between the 11th and 14th century, who came from the Carpathians? Cause I also have read some stuff about lots of Vlachs going back to modern-day Romania from their villages and settlements in Bulgaria, Greece etc.

we know for sure it will continue until 2100, Leaf

>Normandy
Normandy is browned aside from the western part.

>Bretagne
Bretagne is more or less preserved thanks to its lack of big towns, but, it's not as white as it used to be.

>Atlantic coast (Aquitaine etc)
It's quite white compared to the rest of France, but again, Bordeaux and its surrounding area have become a caliphate, furthermore, it suffered from the imigration of P*risians which turned it into a cesspool degeneracy(racemixing, and so on). The Basque part is still extremely white tho.

Imo, the only parts of France that can make it through the invasion are the Basque-part and (perhaps) the Corsican-part.

Because Nigs keep having kids and wars and shit and moving further north.
Thats the modus operati minus migration for their entire existence.

Nah, it'll be a nice "moderate" Islam that still accomodates the typical Swedish characteristics of passivity, over-sexualization, conformism and so on. The rulers will make it so.

Protip: It will until our current rulers are removed from power.

Have you seen the state of white people these days? The average person doesn't seem to give a shit that they're being replaced and by the time they do it will be far too late.

We are 70-75 % Urban, thanks to the commies. They took the land of the people which made them go to cities in search of job. Also, they started propaganda about city life, luxury etc. Now we are a people with village mentality who live in the concrete jungles. Its the main reason for our demographic collapse according to me.

If we do it, our countries will immediately be sanctioned, cut from eurofunds and perhaps they will even make a military intervention. look what the lunatics want to do to Hungary for lesser stuff than a genocide.

Lol, big if true. Source?

About southern Normandy and Brittany, it was 99% white ten years ago, now it's legit 3-5% non white, and more in the cities.

You sure about that?
Powers that be in EU seem hellbent on protecting every single shitskin.If we act now they will use us to make example.Better play it safe and try to enter shengen so the gippos can move west en masse.When the time is right we do our thing.

With whom? With Germany or Norway? At most, Russia or the Finns could be a problem for Islamic Sweden.

how the hell does the populace cope with that shit? I went to Paris back in 2003 and it was a beautiful city now it looks like a fucking 3rd world shithole.

A statement which would once have been totally unbelievable, but now...

The collective moral hyperconformity of the northern European which expresses itself to an extreme degree in the Swede has been ruthlessly exploited to such an extent that this does not seem at all unrealistic.

Christianity arrived in Scandinavia much the same way; Despised by the natives but endorsed by the ruling elite it took hold in the urban centers at first while rural people kept their original identity for some time (hence the term heathen) but eventually phased out over the centuries.

What I see before us now is much the same scenario.

Attached: Wilhelm_Hammershøi_-_Rest_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (3000x3319, 2.45M)

Based Italy.

>Do you believe that a large country like modern Romania was repopulated with Romanians in between the 11th and 14th century, who came from the Carpathians?
Maybe.
From a political perspective all Romanian medieval states were formed by lords who moved by horse and dismounted in that area.
So there is that. But Vlahs existed in the areas outside of the Carpathians before those dismounting, stuff like the Viking runes referring to Blakumen could be used as conjecture.
As for the lands south of the Danube one must remember that not all vlahs are Romanian. Vlahs are simply the remnants of the latin speaking people in the area of the Balkans. The Vlah rebellion in the 11th century consolidated the "Greek" vlahs in that area and might have driven some north outside of byzantine lands.
But if any vlahs from below the Danube came north they probably did so during the collapse of the Empire. Not before.