Attached: 1.jpg (960x476, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JkBuI6er71c
youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0
youtube.com/watch?v=sn6AbrVP2to
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe

what's with all the sargon shit, basic gestalt?

Attached: quick.png (500x637, 186K)

Nah

Attached: 1528640434195.jpg (210x240, 18K)

I have to say Jim wrecked him really bad.

Attached: Polio.jpg (303x428, 62K)

Attached: civicnationalismcycle.jpg (1490x1725, 442K)

Attached: 235222.png (842x739, 503K)

>Sargoy of Mossad

I stopped giving a shit about that guy in 2016. Just let the kids grow up already and feed them the good shit, like Kant.

This 40 year old loser tried to bully Sargon off of the internet and failed

The OP is right. This board has always been and always will be a liberalist board, kekistani unite. We need to defend our civil rights as individuals.
cringe, fpwp

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

I can't believe how many dick riders jim has even tho hes literally the fellow kids meme
It's really creepy

SARGON IS SUCH A FUCKING FAT KIKE HE PULLED A MUNDANE MATT AND HAD THE VIDEO PULLED.

Attached: 1535438619559.jpg (1894x1685, 1.55M)

At least he has a moral center and actually stands for something

>moral
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't see jims ignorant ass actually standing up against internet censorship or anything of the sort

youtube.com/watch?v=JkBuI6er71c

SARGON LITERALLY CENSORED HIM BECAUSE HE IS A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FAGGOT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA YOU ARE RETARDED.

youtube.com/watch?v=_VoRG8K9iz0

Sargon, KYS.

Going real hard on Jim’s age, makes the board seem like it’s filled with 19 year old, futa enjoying, oily haired destiny players.

>Jow Forums siding with a gaymer coward that hides his identity
weeew fucking lad

hahahah sargon permanently died today and now hes posting on Jow Forums trying to deny it. SAD!

God made us, now it's on Sargon to complete us.

is that vee on his dick?

I would agree with him that you guys act like white niggers but pol doesn't have any whites on it so you're just niggers lol

link?
i only listened to this its one of the most pitiful things i ever heard
youtube.com/watch?v=sn6AbrVP2to

I agree. I recently escaped Jim's underground child grooming ring. It was terrifying. I was forced to troll liberalist skeptic intellectuals day in and day out, and I could only drink milk from Jade's milkies. I have changed my ways and I am now on the side of Sargon of Akkad aka. Carl Benjamin who is a part of the political party UKIP.

Jim never holds a point of view that goes against the popular opinion on the chans. He's just a guy that makes fun of people and internet drama. Sargon's an idiot for getting all buttblasted about this.

> pol
SEE! YOURE A KIKE SHILL THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL THIS BOARD RIGHT.

You know why nobody likes any of your controlled opposition e-ccelebs? THEY ARE DEGENERATE FAGGOTS AND COMPLETE RETARDS.

>I can't believe how many dick riders jim has even tho hes literally the fellow kids meme
well sargon, his videos are funny
yours are retarded and boring
its not that complicated lol

youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw

Attached: 4.png (1000x500, 29K)

Reddit shills and sargon discord bootlickers trying to rewrite history.
All of this because good 'ol mr metokur exposed his autism.

L O L !!!!!!
YOURE FUCKING DEAD SARGON
HAHAHAHAHA

This man is a wonder and a half.
The gift that keeps on giving.
You missed the stepfather phase, his wife's dinosaur

In his first irl meeting with his audience somebody spotted him in the street, and followed him around, he didn't go directly to them, he stopped at the other side of the street, watched to crowd, probably had an anxiety crisis, went around the block 2 times before finally going to meet them

He's 90 iqlet with social disability who also apparently failed high school or something

But don't worry he s changing the world, he met with farage in his big boy suit, he gave a speech in front of the European Parliament agaisnt article 13 that must have been so bad they voted it all immediately

Hahahah fucking as if go groom some 17yr old faggots

Sargon wheres my tendies platter

>exposed his autism.

Attached: 1766B0CCD03F484990843E1F5E0AD6B3.jpg (409x618, 51K)

holy shit this is a guy with a suit?
ive underestimated him

Sargon is love

Attached: 1514869909784.png (574x656, 433K)