This woman represents modern comedy

>This woman represents modern comedy

Attached: 815F9FF6-7E26-405B-B0DF-C6BAF3A9A0BE.jpg (750x270, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cunningham's_Law
m.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA
youtu.be/E24skeyBEOU
youtube.com/watch?v=J0B89NlPrC8
youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=UWcjpSGwGRM
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE
youtube.com/watch?v=EpPCFoXXhF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women aren't funny.

Stalin was worse than Hitler

She’s a clone. Rachel Maddow & Sue Perkins comes from the stock DNA.

Some where in California a lady just snorted and dropped her plate of cats

how is it possible to be a professional comedian and not know who Norm Macdonald is????

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-13-07-10-15~01.png (1080x354, 111K)

Comedy is dead.

kek

maybe to retards such as yourself.

Patrick Tomlinson will be among the first to die.

Not just that, but her tweet doesn't make any logical sense. So she HAS heard of him, she just thought that by not making a comment that would make her forget about him? What

>never heard of him
>but I don’t like him
>I don’t wanna comment on him
>proceeds to comment on him
Women were a mistake and I hate them more every day

I've only ever heard of him through people posting screengrabs of his tweets on here. He absolutely deserves the rope.

>tfw you don't have a plate of cats
Boomers had it all man

Attached: nanettecomedians.png (834x582, 379K)

the weak always are

Is this what posthumor looks like?

Attached: 1492722800842.png (281x355, 55K)

Wait for it, wait for it. ..

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-23-07-20~01.png (1080x1123, 320K)

they're just biding their time to wait until the boomers and gen xers who loved norm die out and the newer generation can disregard any decency and shun him

LOL

>Goldhill
That’s an interesting way to spell Goldberg

A small victory. He must be seething.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-14-21-18-02~01.png (1080x1362, 636K)

>... silence someone's voice
That's ironic coming from Twitter.

LOL

They know who he is, they just pretend not to because they think it will hurt his feelings.

>this tweet is only getting attention because of how right it is!
meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cunningham's_Law
he couldn't be more wrong, even if he tried

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-10-33-31~01.png (1080x262, 69K)

It's weird how all these liberals guys argue like women

>If you're going to say I'm wrong, just like don't.

>never heard of him
>because I didn't want to make a comment about him
>I don't like him
Idiotic child.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-16-13-15-07~01.png (1080x314, 80K)

>people like my tweets
>see Dad, you're wrong, I'm not a loser

And they call me unstable when I mention that maybe, you know, bringing back crucifixion wouldn't be so bad.

What about printing out every condescending tweet he's ever posted on individual 8x11 sheets of photo quality paper, telling him he'll be free to go the moment he finishes eating the entire pile?

Still too much?

>caring about social media likes
>not a child

Women are the fucking worst.

I have 3 months worth of them

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-09-47-34~01.png (1080x1575, 417K)

lel. Well then.

Love it when a plan comes together.

Why would you be saving them? He sounds like an immature crazy ass hole, but nothing he's saying is illegal. Do you just like looking at these to piss you off

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-11-19-54~01.png (1080x1044, 280K)

I only saved a couple at first but the salt has been endless. It's a full time job now.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-23-08-05~01.png (1080x1434, 515K)

thanks for this template

If this dyke is a zoomer than perhaps she hasn't heard of him. But zoomers are to young to be funny and women are to female to be funny, so I don't know what the fuck is going on

This guy really seems like he’s a little bit retarded.

MAXIMUM CRINGE

This guy sounds like a real jerk!

Attached: macdonald.jpg (480x680, 38K)

imagine being such an authority on nerd culture you constantly have to reply to yourself

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-12-10-51-02~01.png (1080x878, 207K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-17-09-01-36~01.png (1080x706, 193K)

>maybe bringing back crucifixion wouldn't be so bad
There's not enough wood in the world to crucify everybody who deserves it. What are you going to do, rebuild with all that timber, soaked in communist blood? Well God isn't going to give them absolution so now we'll have a bunch of society rebuilt with the blood and spirits of communists still finding ways to molest our children long after death.

How embarrassing.

>Not just that, but her tweet doesn't make any logical sense. So she HAS heard of him, she just thought that by not making a comment that would make her forget about him? What

THIS

this dyke can't even string together a single coherent tweet, let alone a good joke or whole stand up routine.

the statement:
>"I'd never heard of this Norm McDonald bloke because...."

should logically be followed up with a reason WHY she has never heard of him to be a logical sentence. but instead she states:

>"because I didn't want ot make a comment about him"

??????????

so she has never heard of him because she didn't want to make a comment about him?

what the fuck does that even mean and how the fuck could that even work?

"I'd never heard of because I don't want to comment on "
MAYBE she meant to post: " I didn't want to comment about this Norm McDonald bloke because I had never heard of him."

which would be a logical statement but also an obvious lie for anyone working professionally in "comedy."

where the hell did she go to school? o wait. pic related, shes literally a retarded australian failed liberal arts student who worked such intelligent jobs as projectionist and gardener. top fucking keks.

Attached: aussieretard.png (1248x180, 31K)

You can tell he is smart because he is pointing to his head in his black and white profile picture.

troll more jews on tv and quit shitposting, norm

Attached: 1536730762332.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

You start crucifying and I garuntee Hal of this board will get wood.

Attached: ABD5D803-A93B-45CE-9F53-28B4F3C70A26.gif (840x488, 511K)

I AM IN MY PRIME!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot (70).jpg (535x433, 31K)

BASED
> make account with 4 followers
> sup bro

honestly she's gotta be pretty smart to craft a bait as beautiful as that

>never heard of this guy because I didn't want to make a comment about him, but now I will.

brilliant.

Wood? That's the problem? All over it.

It's 2018, we can easily fabricate modular, reusable crosses made out of heavy plastics or fiberglass. Printed materials. I could probably 3D print enough on my own to handle an entire music festival. Nails that aren't so much nails as they are pegs that lock to the frame once in place. Easy to clean, break down for easy storage. Lightweight. Mobile.

If wood is sincerely the only argument against it, well, that's no argument at all.

Attached: FuckinBean.png (398x539, 201K)

If you want to make enemies in the comedy circuit I wouldn't recommend poking an established and respected comedian like Norm. He hasn't had commercial success like others lately but talk to comedians and he is highly respected. A comedians comedian.

We used to just cut tongues off the liars and fools, now we just need to remove the heads of the serpent. All of em.

Great, communist molester spirits in the plastic supply. You fucked the future.

>not knowing who norm is

Attached: 1530848719433.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

>I'd never heard of this Norm McDonald bloke because I didn't want to make a comment about him.

Wat

...because they don’t have to be

m.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

I'm going to walmart tomorrow, spending $30 dollars on a burner phone, another $25 dollars ona prepaid monthly plan, and I'm calling this faggot a nigger

youtu.be/E24skeyBEOU

>professional

who's bitch this is?

So this is that Moshe Kasher guy I've been hearing about?

I thought samantha bee was funny back in the day, heck I'd say there were a few on SNL too, but that was sketch comedy not stand up. I'm sure she's got trump derangement now.

Stand up is very very tough

Norm is fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0B89NlPrC8

#cuntflaps

No she doesn't. She represents a very small group of leftists who praise her in their countless echo chamber culture and media blogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=vK9q3wC3Nwo

LOL.
>really need to hear this

>stand-up comic
>never heard of Norm Macdonald

Fat dyke retard

>my people

Attached: 63CE6F10-072B-4041-9E93-0E75CFDFD991.jpg (598x733, 69K)

Modern bowel movement

the 'ole $55 nigger call, a classic

enjoy your ass rape

I think we ought to apologize to the germans. they at least try to be funny.

This woman is very funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=UWcjpSGwGRM

youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE

Why are women who try to be funny always so cringe inducing?

Attached: seinfeld1.jpg (442x480, 32K)

So there's a particular type of fuckhead like this guy. The "Joss Whedon" type...

Not even the ugly women are funny anymore. What a shame

I'd submit to you that since punishment isn't our place, but these people must be stopped by fantastic force that we give them the kindness of a quick death, no revelry, no joy, just cold, pure, purpose.

She's just being a pretentious assdike.

She's being a misandrist cunt. She refuses to recognize him because he is a man, she thinks she's sticking it to the patriarchy and standing up for cuntmedians everywhere. In reality she just looks like a stupid ass.

it's a good start

I think there must be some sort of false flag outrage campaign going for her because I don't think I've ever heard of her before today but there have been threads about her going all day despite the fact that she hasn't done anything of note.

Women who try to be MEN are cringe inducing. Joan Rivers used to be very funny. Before she was the Joan Rivers most of you of as "Joan Rivers".

youtube.com/watch?v=EpPCFoXXhF0

>Gadsby
Isn't that the DiCaprio movie?

norm's compilations of calling adam egert a virulent holocaust denier is among the best things I've ever seen.
Also when steve merchant ends their interview with:
>saves me the trip to see my demented uncle
is just wonderful

>My tweets get tens of thousands of likes a week, child.
Now thats pathetic.

These kind of people we'll need to publicly skin alive for others to see what's the appropriate punishment for being a traitor

I just pictured that video edited so you only hear crickets in the audience

Guys. In all seriousness. 9/11 was a national tragedy.

He called Ebert a Pedo

Fucking Jew