Why are all republicans a bunch of sexual deviant rapists?

Why are all republicans a bunch of sexual deviant rapists?

Attached: A401A0C7-9BDC-4640-B627-153C58D73B15.jpg (750x720, 300K)

Weird. Almost like that wasn’t the story originally

>HE CANT BE A JUDGE!!! HE DRY HUMPED ME ONE TIME WHEN HE WAS 16!!!

At a party in fuckin high school, kill yourselves democrats

There was already a thread on this. She's a California college professor and her Rate my Professor reviews paint her as the scum of the earth.

Attached: 1516940355616.png (551x548, 445K)

>At a party in fuckin high school
So you are accepting that the claims are legit?

>kill yourselves democrats
That is your job.

she probably grinded back what a cunt

Does she have any evidence?

Did he stick a corn cob up her ass?

:D

Attached: BillyBlowjob.jpg (778x1019, 218K)

Dry humping at a house party in the 90s. LOCK HIM UP!!!

He grinded at a high school party?
Lock him up

Attached: damon.png (630x401, 555K)

Read it again. It was the 80's. That makes it more serious.

Absolutely disgusting! I bet he even thought of having sex with her! Wtf?!? She's so brave for telling this survivor story!
This man is a monster! The only thing that would make him worse is if he was an incel!

Attached: 1537050159882.jpg (931x683, 115K)

wait.... that's it?
>man grinds on girl at high school party
who the fuck hasn't done that? Or had it done to them? Have I been raped by every girl that grinded on me at a party?
This is pathetic.

>passed a polygraph test in July given by FBI
so the FBI knew about it and didnt give a shit...

>BYZANTIUM (retake Constantinople)

I want to unironically meme this into existence.

SHE LITERALLY FEARED FOR HER LIFE YOU STUPID FUCKS!!

Attached: 2ABAC32B-56DA-4C27-AB2A-220B9EC53630.jpg (750x580, 247K)

>i thought he might accidentally kill me

what????

LOL

Yo does anyone here live in California that can drive to this lady’s workplace and kindly tell her in front of all her coworkers that grinding at 16 at a house party isn’t rape nor is it sexual assault?

K thanks

Fake and gay.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x666, 74K)

Anybody have an address? What college?

This.

This shit is so reprehensible this woman deserves to have anons drive to her work and ensure her safety from other potential rapees who may or may not grind against her at a highschool house party

How would he inadvertently kill her? Did he and his buddy start playing pepper with a baseball bat and she was worried he’d knock her in the head?

Kavanaugh's cock must be huge if he could kill you just by grinding on you.

>light grinding
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMPEACH KAVAUGH SENATOR MCCAIN DO SOMETHING!!!!

When he started to grind her she immediately threw him off of her and then began lecturing him on how when the Democrats win back the House and Senate in November Trump will be impeached.

Then everybody at the house party clapped.

these are the same people who support partial-birth abortions and homosexuals adopting children, right?
just checking.
apparently they're sexually decent people now that thing teenagers grinding on eachother is wildly inappropriate..

Attached: 1532059660721.jpg (1195x1728, 484K)

oh noes!

> At a party in high school

Seriously? In the 80’s? LMAO

Attached: D0BA5EFD-8C93-4F31-A1CE-E28C6C0C061B.jpg (700x663, 60K)

I had a situation which in hindsight could eb considered dodgy but absolutely wasnt at the time due to the circumstances.

This is a hitman-stunt to smear him.

Imagine being such a useless waste of human genome that you use your genitalia as a means of doing politics.

God, I hate women.

I WARNED THEM THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

Attached: Footloose.png (694x476, 623K)

please provide proof.

if you got a boner then yes, you were raped and should be traumatized and sue her for the pain and suffering.

JFC

You know niggas like pic related did MUCH WORSE in their college / high school days.

How much dirt do you think we can dig up?

Attached: IMG_2917.jpg (996x230, 39K)

>at a party in high school
lel

>professor in California.

Imagine my schock. How is this not seen as a parody becoming life? I saw this from a mile away. Get the rope.

Attached: 1521565663606.jpg (225x225, 13K)

link?

So they were dancing and partying in the eighties during the era of coked up floozies and disco???
Come on, lefties and shills, you’ll have to do better than a Clinton supporter with regrets!

Attached: 256D5566-E627-431A-8A04-5C5FB5D1AB41.jpg (847x801, 259K)

This is how I know the claim is 10000000% fake. The fucking second I seen

> professor

> California

What a god damn joke.

In all seriousness though anons we can’t let her get away with this. There has to be consequences. The left can’t just go around pulling shit like this because they don’t like the President. This is fucking disgusting and requires a very serious response.

Looking at twitter I'm about ready to give up.

Where the fuck can I even work nowadays to be as far away from women as possible?

I fucking hate these wretches.

He grinded on her and they make it up to be some kind of catastrophe?

Fuck you.

Who hasn't done this? She obv liked it.

source

Attached: B14376CC-4F1F-45D4-8510-7CCCFA1E673C.png (750x1334, 97K)

Thats literally the white privileged way of getting 'raped'

>get grinded on during the 80s in highschool
>only talk about it 30 years later

Thots: not even once. If any of you youngsters with ambitions for the future need to get laid, convince your partner into doing the dirtiest, most disgusting things even if you don't enjoy them just so that both of you have blackmail and not just the one side. You think this fucking skank would be mouthy about Kavanaugh if he got her to toss his salad, or she agreed to get pissed on after he was done fucking her up the ass? Shit no.

>un-provable/disprovable accusations of sexual """misconduct""" from nearly half a fucking century ago are now routinely deployed as political weapons against male republican political opponents

This is why it was wrong to throw Roy Moore (or Al Franken) under the bus. If it worked once they'll keep doing it.

Attached: 1513604791207.jpg (704x500, 138K)

>high school party
Claim discarded

>Why are all republicans a bunch of sexual deviant rapists?

Is this a trick question? It's because they love Jews.

Honestly only incels didn't do this in high school, minus the covering of the mouth that is alleged. What the headline describes is normal teenage behavior, especially in the 80s but more so today.

Attached: 41719350_2159687667427833_7974879345179099136_n.png.jpg (550x901, 30K)

A drunk guy in highschool during the 80's grinded on a girl and touched her boobs over her clothes.
lmao what a joke.

Taken down. Got a so though.

Attached: 1537125943550.png (1536x2048, 405K)

>death by hormone engaged snu-snu

Attached: 1536951740494.jpg (960x504, 28K)

Opposed to the countless "left" celebrities, producers, directors and politicians that are getting caught and called out on? If it's a number game the left is far worse than the right. Careful what tree you bark up. Remember child sex trafficking arrests has doubled from Obama to Trump. Almost as if Trump and ICE are making it a priority.

so he danced with her? why didn't she call the police for such bad behavior?

I would if I wasn't trying to get a job. No one will hire you in the Bay Area if you don't look and act and walk and talk like either a neutered animal or a hard-line leftist Democrat

Too bad, but it doesn't surprise me someone like this would be a shit professor

This was actually a common method of flirting back then.

Disgusting. I feel sick inside for ever supporting Trump. Ugh...

Then move to Texas you fucking faggot

do dems have these cunts ready for each new fake accusation or is this just women doing the usual

Projectionist

Right-wingers are indistinguishable from extremist Muslims. They all need to be purged from the country

Attached: 0051.jpg (1146x1819, 558K)

This is one of the dumbest things I have every seen.

did she cum?

I can claim you are a rapist too with no proof, user.

Does that make it true?

>held her down

wow, the definition of rape sure has changed.

Statute of Limitations means this has no merit right?

>death via dancing

are you fucking kidding me

Why won't Kavanaugh dig up some dirt on this skank from his high school buddies? If she was at a party getting groped, you know damn well she wasn't some introvert bookworm.

Attached: 9CFD077A-D3F5-4AD7-B194-C906BCCB421E.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Statute of limitations is becoming a buzzword.

>Right-wingers are indistinguishable from extremist Muslims. They all need to be purged from the country
if that where true, you'd be purged for saying it while they control the government.

How did she become a professor, oh right California.

I'm not very well versed in law so that's all I could think of. Anything better?

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is an absolute joke

DEMOCRATS ARE SO FUCKED

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING DEMOCRATS

GET FUCKED DEMOCRATS

she's a college professor
All you would need to do is show some of the leftists commie trash that comes out of her mouth and you've got enough motive for her to lie

>zero replies to this
Convenient

a highschool party in the 80s? and shes talking about it 30-40 years later? cunt just wants money and attention because somebody she knew became a politician

No I'm saying you're totally right. But the thing is what's "legally right" isn't what's "socially right". Look how long they've been jerking trump off for with the russian investigation and then his lawyer and shit. They've violated tons of rights with that.

republicans, and conservative people, are held to the standards of adults. Consequences have actions. But democrats, they are children. Actions have no consequences for them, which is why they are never held accountable even for the most serious transgressions.

>falsely accusing someone of rape in attempt to keep them out of office
Shows what these good-for-nothing degenerates know

This has gone too far, everyone. We have to impeach Trump.

Why are demonrats so disgusting as to fabricate evidence and act like jackasses on the floor? Why is feinstein a sneaky disgusting kike? Why do blacks in the house act like crying babies and victims? DEATH TO CORY BOOKER! DEATH TO KAMALA HARRIS! LYNCH THE NIGGERS ON THE HOUSE LAWN!

They've literally pulled some poor, old, bitter woman out of nowhere and got her to embarrass herself in front of the entire world. Does anyone else see it like that?

was that written by a literal retard?

What do you think I'm trying to do? I don't want to live here. No one should. I just need to get enough job offers and experience to afford moving over there and not just be unemployed in another state going to shit with liberal "values."

Why don't you move there, you syrup-lubed canuck? Or do you love paying for trannies' lifestyle choices?

>demonrats
I'm using this from now on, thanks dude

>>at a party in highschool in the 80s

is this real life? are they actually trying to make a news story out of this?

Attached: 1536971825670.jpg (500x371, 24K)

They stopped Roy Moore from getting into the senate by dragging up some shit he did in the 70s

oh him grinding on her at a party? If she did, when the fuck did that equate to rape? Good for him for going for it, shes gonna wish she didn't shoot him down when hes a Supreme Court Justice

Nigga's so squeaky clean that this is the best they can throw at him, that he did something questionable as a kid.

digits confirm

Attached: 1536336977681.jpg (464x606, 37K)

>with this hijacking #meToo dies a horrible painful death, preventing actual discussion of sexual assualt

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 22K)

Oh my god.
!!!!!!!!
He got to 1st base when he was a teenager.
That's it. He's done for.

This is the new norm now for dems, accuse every white male seeking office of rape without any actual proof or evidence

>meat

tbf mein fuhrer was a vegetarian as was the mother of neo nazism , savitri devi.

Women are just awful about this shit. This could have happened and she could have even been into it at the time but politics.

Women have zero fucking honor whatsoever.

Attached: 1481066945163.jpg (598x600, 65K)