Have you converted to Shia Islam yet?

Hail Hezbollah

Attached: Ismaili.jpg (1024x768, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's funny, my hatred of muslims after 9/11 is what brought me here, but after years of redpills, i now see the muslims as innocent primitives who have been manipulated by jews, but are otherwise honorable and decent people, much like my own countrymen.
i will never support the killing of civilians, but i now see all struggles against the jew as noble

My bowl cereal has more religious depth than Islam

They are fighting the good fight to protect their land from zog/jewish power. Godspeed to Hez, Syria, Iran.

I reverted to Druidism, your Arab religion is not my religion.

Attached: ete_by_jillian2388.jpg (600x864, 633K)

Not a real religion

My religion stems from my very blood, yours stems from the ramblings of a lolicon warlord.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (700x930, 190K)

You're religion stems LARPers in the 19th century

Hashshashin werent muslims. Funny lot though. Especially their leader Hassan.

It's spelt Hashishin, idiot.
Fuck, you people are dumb, like Abu Hajaar levels of stupid. Fucking Arabs, man. Holy moly. How's that 75-IQ inbreeding program paying off for y'all?

Attached: 493284756.jpg (750x744, 90K)

i already have a hijab before islam takes over the state here

What makes Shias right and Sunnis wrong?

>innocent primitives
Okay, so far, so good.
>but are otherwise honorable and decent people
Yeah, nah.
Muslims need to be eradicated, mate, and that is that.

Attached: 1470336933-122.jpg (487x500, 46K)

Shias are mostly situated right next to Israel, and thus fighting to keep their lands from being taken by Israel. That's Iran/Syria mostly.

Meanwhile Sunnis have been responsible for Wahhabism, the death cult of jihadism from the belly of which spawned Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc. The tools of the west to justify war in the Middle East...against Shia Countries..while allied with the Jihadist ones (Saudis, Qatar, etc).

Its a fucked situation from the top, with the media under their control, few people know what is really going on. The only good guys in here are people fighting to keep jewish/American miltiary from raising their homes.

There was some hope with Trump who said Iraq war was never justified and we should stop these incursions in the Mid-East, but looks like the deep state didn't like that platform of his and wants him gone.

Attached: jewed.jpg (1329x1009, 283K)

This is a very accurate take, I feel.
Is a hijab a good disguise for a male?
Asking for a friend, so that he can hunt him down and kill him if he ever pulls any of that shit.
Just curious, that's all, and again, just asking for a friend.

Attached: 1356739951300.jpg (200x200, 18K)

I am Bektashi. We are technically shia. Though really we just like drinking home made liqours and dancing in circles.

>
Fren

Attached: 1536024731522.png (746x512, 99K)

Hashshashin are seen as Pariah's among Shia's though desu as they don't believe in the occultation and they're now Nizari's who don't believe the imamate ended at 12 but kept going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aga_Khan_IV

This guy is their current "Imam". Aside from Nizari's though Shia's are based and redpilled unironically. Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hezbollah, Lebanon, and Syria.

Meh. Still think remove kebab, of all stripes.

>has his own brand of islam
based
WE WILL NOT BE DIVIDED

Attached: SHIAA.jpg (302x351, 22K)

This is 100% true. Also non-sunni countries conveniently built the great wonders of the ancient world. Lebanon, Syria, Iraq. Lebanon has hezbollah, syria has assad, iraq has shiite militias, and iran is the big power behind the fight against wahhabist filth