/rlg/ - Right Look General

Reflect your politics in the way you dress. American-European style is the white man's uniform.

Political messages move quickly when they're attached to good looking people. There's a reason the 1950's nuclear family propaganda always showed good looking people, and today's white people are always shown to be fat and ugly.
I will show you how you can easily change your self image, and by extension the way your words are received by others, even if you're an incel like me.

I've been faking looking professional for the last few years, but always ended up looking like a twat. Buying random clothes online without a plan will just make you look disorganized. Having some "fun" clothes just says that you haven't grown up yet.
Pic related shows that you can be a beta male who dresses like a onions faggot sometimes to looking like a successful man.
I am no chad, I don't work out at all, and the milf that sits across from my office couldn't keep her eyes off me when I accidentally pulled off the fascist professional look.
I re-started my wardrobe for $1300, including shoes, undershirts, pants, shirts and ties. I have enough combinations for over a week of work, and keeping it interesting and repetitive is key.
I live in a hot part of the country, so being able to stay comfortable is key, undershirts are mandatory.
Cheaping out on the shirts is the biggest mistake I made, you can come out a lot cheaper by getting less expensive slacks.
Do not get cheap $30-$50 dress shirts, $80-90 dress shirts is the minimum, fortunately there are a lot of buy 1 get 1 free or 1/2 off recently.
If there's some interest in this general I'll post my new wardrobe for some inspiration to my fellow autists.
The goal of Right Look General is to inspire good aesthetics in the movement.
Kackies and tiki torches are for looklets. Business professional and success are for men

Attached: rlg.jpg (3492x2252, 837K)

Cringe bigger than antifa
Literally kys

>that one kid with the mew card or the holo charizard

envy of the playground desu

just fucking lift and you look good in anything

What clothing merchants do you prefer?

brands seriously do not matter

if it looks good

it is good

oh I got this faggots

Attached: 770onvlooqf11.jpg (1200x802, 209K)

get your right wing fashion! chads and rich libs need not apply!

Attached: 1476233114388.jpg (900x1200, 168K)

fuck yeah based!

Attached: 1497803908990.jpg (2241x2472, 572K)

lol look at this fat fuck showing off the latest threads

Attached: 1498427660377.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

What ever, I would have liked someone to have posted something like this every so often for the last year.
Someone posted a hair style look and I cleaned up my look, just paying forward to other dwebes out there.
Gen Z girls like the shirt
Yes, I know lifting is the answer to everything. But every time I resolve to start my long work hours takes precedence.
I think the commitment to lift sometimes has to come from feeling good, when lifting to feel good doesn't come as easily
I just re-set at Men's Warehouse. I typically am not a fan of shopping at box stores, but I think it's mandatory to
I'm not trying to spend thousands of dollars, I just want to feel like I did. Obviously if I go to a black and white party I'll be picked out as a banklet, but most people aren't looking for mother of pearl buttons.
This
These people will be gassed before any Jew sets foot in a concentration camp

hahaha the current state of the right

Attached: 1534875252091.png (1200x1195, 2.27M)

Thanks for the bumps, you're also helping make my point

He looks so fucking autistic, that it's almost not even real. I would feel like I"m the only person in that room who could see him. Just popping in and out of time like some kind of autistic neck beard manchild wizard.

what kind of Chinese is this guy?

Attached: 3hfg8AC.jpg (680x680, 44K)

/RightGookGeneral/

Korean it looks.

but you have enough time to take pics, and setup a Jow Forums thread. ok man

>mfw just look like a more muscular version of that pic.

What are some good back and shoulder exercises lads. I dress like the right but having more built shoulders would help immensely.

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

I'm a faggot, not denying that. Don't want to get into all of my excuses.
there's a lot of people with my same list if reasons for not lifting that could be better men if they could like who they see in the mirror.
These are pictures from your phone last year. I wouldn't post pictures of myself user

>incel
>ever taking his shirt off

Go back to r.eddit.

Attached: 1495690.1510410546.jpg (900x900, 74K)

>incel
>wearing underwear
you got it all wrong

Ok, you called me out, I'm a volcel

Go back to getting roasted on /fa/ you fuckin autist

Attached: 1533157078928.jpg (312x630, 35K)

>Look like an unfuckable nerd with dad clothes General

Here's an idea of what to get started with.
I have a suit that is at the taylor's which the ties are for, not sure if I will wear ties without the suit.
Left and right shoes are dressy or utility, depending on the occation
Left and right undershirts, I prefer the white which are thinner, but the black shirts sometimes are needed if it it shows a little under the shirt I'm wearing.

Attached: get.jpg (2048x1536, 957K)

Dress shirts that expensive are a waste of money.
Get quality wool or cotton work shirts from reputable companies and have them altered if needed and your done. Now you don't look like you chug onions in your cubicle while coding apps but rather like a man who accomplishes things in life.

Attached: 1503471826891.jpg (2538x1960, 464K)

>Irons his shirts like a woman
The more expensive shirts are no-iron
Also, wool in the desert, great idea user. Tell me more.

Wool regulates temperature better than cotton, wicks moisture. So yes, in the desert.
>doesn't have a woman to iron for him
I rest my case.

Attached: 1534700288214.png (990x682, 580K)

i feel you bro. when i started wearing this, no one could keep their eyes off me

Attached: f8b38d3c02ab78a7c84181dda4ad4460.jpg (2000x3000, 1.22M)

Attached: 1536199180843.jpg (816x404, 131K)

also no need to iron 100% wool or work shirts in general. Only for Sunday breakfast.

Attached: 1533914686150.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

Jeans, carhart, and boots or gtfo faggot.

>The goal of Right Look General is to inspire good aesthetics in the movement.
What movement?

Attached: 1532762423086.png (671x673, 66K)

I'm not saying to go about your day in business attire, but you should be showing some level of attention to detail on the weekday.
Your opinions will carry more weight when dressed well.

Post a picture of yourself, I'm absolutely sure I look better than you if I'm not ashamed to post my skinny ass online
>Doesn't have a tie with his suit
What a fag
>Wool regulates temperature better than cotton
I rest my case
If you're blue collar I think you can wear what ever you want unless it's Sunday

mountain hardware and og eddie bauer or gtfo

Can you post the original pic without the text thanks

Wool keeps you warm in winter cool in summer. What's your point user?

Have a (You)

Attached: 1523313378888.jpg (480x336, 17K)

wrangler cowboy cut jeans, boots, non graphic t shirt, jacket

rate my outfit wh*Toids

Attached: 3ed5c3625b4e4794ae487b35c505df71.jpg (616x924, 60K)

That’s my daily unless im going somewhere fancy. Burberry, Brooks Brothers, and Oxford are my go to for that, stil sport my steel toes cuz fuck em.
I’ll have to check them out.

Here you are user, don't shoop a dick into my hands please

Attached: rlg-notext.jpg (3075x2047, 760K)

this

>I'm a faggot
Stop it. You are hurting the white race. Give up faggotry or don't call yourself right wing.

Attached: 1536204195615.jpg (935x935, 274K)

jeans/slacks, plain t-shirt of various colors, and NB nigger stompers. Jacket or fleece if it get chilly. No logos or brands can be visible or kys. /thread

This isn't /fa/ you boomer faggot

Back to incel forums faggot. No one cares how you dress you stupid neet

the guy on the right is the only one doing it properly

wait that's you?
qt twink

> pink shirts
kys

autism

the thread

but yes, you are right to extent. this is in general the conservative white look

Attached: 58929.jpg (129x220, 4K)

>caring about how you dress
yikes

Is the middle shirt the Mew card given away from the first pokemon movie from 1998?

you’re a lil retarded desu. I’m not a fan of skinheads but they definitely dont deserve a gas chamber trip, they’d be much more useful as shock troops and lone wolves.

Goes fine with a navy jacket. Otherwise its fag

Looking fresh, kinda in need of about 40kg to not look like a twig anymore but other than that, looking fresh.

I'd say drop the tie in 99,99 % of cases, and replace the trousers with chinos in 75 % of the cases and there you are.

>skinny jeans
>right look
1950's are where you should draw inspiration. That was before jews started influencing how we dress. This, that you posted? Makes you look like a tranny.

I didn't realize it was anything to envy, everyone I knew had one and I didn't think it was special because it was given away from an event. Now I realize my folly. I might still have it but I gave away most of my early card to my cousin. I regret it now.

>Posting literal /fa/ threads on Jow Forums
How is it even possible for mods to be such shit?

Attached: 1514764831102.png (657x478, 408K)

>thinks slim means skinny
put the burger down fellow diabetic

How does an adult male end up looking like a 12 year old?

>took my self depreciation literally
You're the real faggot user. My dick only moves for holes that don't need dilation
>No logos or brands can be visible or kys
>Wears shoes with a GIANT NB on them
you know what to do user
yes
The edge cut you I see
See response to
Not twink, but uh, thanks.
Based goblin, Thank you. Look fresh and set an example for your underworld to emulate
Those are slacks, which I have drawn from 1950's
I'm intentionally trying to get Jow Forumstards who complain about being looklets to consider an alternative when /SIG/ doesn't do anything for them,
The message's value is derived from the man, and I'm tired of the legitimate criticism that most open right wingers look like caricatures of themselves.
I'll live to be 120 years old

>gym
>jelq
>job
>reading

Jow Forums needs to become /chad/

I hope you get banned you massive faggot

Yeah its a good look in a particular setting. The problem with everyone that tries to uniform a political movement is that it narrows it down to a very select sort of lifestyle. If I dressed like OP I would look like a twat given my job, social circle, local community, personality, etc. Suggesting that everyone that considers themselves right wing should start dressing "fash professional" or whatever is just short sighted. A better way to have threads like this is general fashion/grooming advice and discussion on how to present yourself in a way that reflects your values rather than explicit "this is the redpilled way to dress".

>Kackies and tiki torches are for looklets
Part of the reason they look like looklets is because uniforming their movement was way to premature. It set in stone a particular attitude and aesthetic before there was even a cohesive movement in need of a brand

Attached: 1513985870144.jpg (485x354, 41K)

What do you do now?

Those aren't slacks, the texture is wrong. It's some thicker material that looks like denim.

>Thanks
I look way younger than I should look how did you take that as a compliment. I'm just skinny and if I was skinny fat like OP I would kill myself.

I need to broaden my shoulders out so I look more like the part.

OP is right.

Looking like a professional adult will get you a long ways. If you look like a child you will be treated like one.

There isnt one style, although i do prefer a more traditional look. Just dress like an adult. Look like you spent a few minutes trying to look nice.

If you want to wear a t shirt, wear one that fits and doesnt have a Saturday morning cartoon on it. Fit matters more than brand.

Also, a celebrity can get away with a lot more than you can because they are a fucking celebrity. If your not alpha as fuck, stick to traditional norms.

If you dont beleive this advice, just try it. I garuntee you'll notice a difference in how your treated if you dress and carry yourself in a respectable way.

Why do you want men to look like gay grandpas and gas station attendants?

I think you are trying to push Arab disco fashion on us.

Eeeeeeh its Hank Yiu, nigga got arrested by the pigs for some bullshit

>sticcmode
>not a single hair on that chest
>thinks dressing like some paperpusher is a good thing
Fucking L O L

Attached: 1532365022201.png (735x710, 364K)

This
OP is an incel

Thanks for the bump
yes, all three are mandatory, and I'm failing at 2.
This thread is to reach a hand out to other Jow Forums men who fail at gym because they don't think they ever can look good
Seeing myself look like a glimmer of my goal is a major factor in committing to get Jow Forums. Maybe others just need the same inspiration.
They're literally slacks, I bought them yesterday at a suit store. They also have a matching jacket, which I didn't buy
Most neets here will look fine if they dress like white collar. I've said in this thread bluecollar can wear what ever they want except on Sunday
Just offering an option, I'm hoping anyone who is taking this tread seriously is intelligent enough to decide what works for them.
I noticed immediately a difference in how I see myself while I was trying these on. That also will translate into how I carry myself.
Looking good, leads to feeling good, leads to being good.
Don't look good then I guess
Trump is right, not enough of you died

I literally labeled myself as one, nice insult, really cut to my bones (i.e. not that deep)

All 3 look like fags, especially the officecuck on the right. Real men make their own clothes and dress like pic related.

Attached: 1463278956959.jpg (600x800, 202K)

>pleated pants
>black shoes brown belt
>cheap leather on shoes, unpolished
>tshirts but no button down collar shirt

christ.
this. i'll type a proper how to dress well.

>Now you don't look like you chug onions in your cubicle while coding apps but rather like a man who accomplishes things in life.
>Working in an office
>Writing code
>Accomplishing things in life
Officecucks should unironically KSG themselves. Take the /kaczynskipill/

Please write a proper how to dress well, I don't care. All of the right wing attire threads use pic related as the example
>no button down collar shirt
nigga are you blind/can you read good? the t-shirts are undershirts

Attached: file.png (365x654, 389K)

>good day my fellow alt-right rebels
>dressing like an NPC wagebot I trust, yes?
>we are the new counter culture!
>I saw my dad's boomer friends dressed like this at the golf club!
>let's drink beer and hang out on the boat and listen to some despacito!
>I found this awesome Young Republicans site during the election called "pole"
>I'll catch you back at the frat after Mock UN
>you're not a polosci and marketing double major?
>I'm changing the world by being such a rebellious good little machine
LEAVE

cringe

You could do pullups and some laterall raises.

>projection the post

Do you shave your chest or do were you born with no hair? if it's the latter then I think you are already onions

Attached: 1482419157673.png (964x912, 551K)

okay so the first thing you need is a good pair of shoes so you won't look like you're literally fucking poor. allen edmond is a good option and you're probably going to want an open lace brogue in dark brown. next you're going to want a grown man blazer in wool, half canvased without functional buttons so you can tailor it. i would go with brooks brothers because j. crew has really weird faggy super small lapels. next you're going to want a blue and white dress shirt AND button down collar shirt. brooks brother is great for this as well because they actually have a collar roll on their button downs. for your belt you're going to want to get that at allen edmond as well and you're going to match the color of your shoes. next you're going to want a pair of jeans, preferably in dark indigo, a few pairs of chinos, preferably in rust, olive and khaki, and some grey wool trousers. buy some real dress socks, they're going to cost you a dime but you won't look like an idiot so it's worth it. then you're going to buy a diver watch. if you're poor get a seiko 5, if you're doing alright get a tudor, if you have money get an omega. do not get a rolex. if you have fuck you money get a patek. i repeat do not get a rolex. make sure everything you buy fits and then get your garments tailored. buy shoe trees and polish your shoes, and use wooden hangers. congratulations for a few thousand dollars you have vastly increased your social capital.

...do you know what that means? So... you think I'm a country club frat bro marketing major who dresses like an npc boomer? And that's why I made fun of op for being that? How does this make sense? Does this have something to do with your low iq user?

>missing the point of the OP pic
Jesus Christ this lack of formatting, I'm sorry I asked you to post

the button down collar is inbetween a dress shirt and tshirt in formality. it's also quintessentially american (until the japs started making them after ww2, read ametora for more info). it's literally almost a must have unless you already know what you're doing sartorially.

Yes, I literally think you are some trust fund brat bro who's a member of the local Young Republicans chapter
That's how low of an opinion I have of you

>he didn’t have a dark charizard
did you even recess

Your insults make no sense. I got op pretty accurately and that upsets you for some reason. Probably because what's actually happening here is that you actually dress like that pic. Fucking LOL

I’m like OP but I’m going to gym 7 days a week now because I will have better chance with woman if I am jacked

>Looking good, leads to feeling good, leads to being good.

This is something i have noticed on my SIG journey. If I look good I feel good. It makes me more confident. This allows me to interact with others with less anxiety and self consciousness.

I still think there is a certain level of respect and professionalism thats hard to acheive if you are a 30 year old wearing a pokemon shirt.

You mean like pic related?
yes I had some when I was doing work in the field (moving servers and installing equipment in dirty spaces)
Not a fan of them now

Attached: file.png (297x376, 86K)

One good point OP makes is the fact that us skinny guys with fast matabolisms can't benefit much from working out. I used to lift, run, etc, yea I was cut and had alot of endurance but I would rather spend that time making money by doing labor.

>hard to acheive if you are a 30 year old wearing a pokemon shirt.
That's the point of the OP pic
Left is to show how scrawny I look
Middle is to show how dorky I look
Right is to show even I can cleanup and look respectable.

This pic cut deep user.

That boy got scoliosis. Someone has to tell him.