Why are white nationalists always drawn from the lowest levels of white society...

why are white nationalists always drawn from the lowest levels of white society? Why aren't there any white nationalist inventors, scientists, intellectuals, celebrities, scholars, billionaires, models, star athletes, etc.?

Why is it always pic related?

Attached: 11111111111111111111.jpg (324x520, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because those are controlled opposition set up by (((globalists)))...

Because getting ahead in modern society involves sacrificing your racial identity. Those with nothing to lose are more likely to join these movements out of a desire for solidarity.

>Why aren't there any white nationalist inventors, scientists, intellectuals, celebrities, scholars, billionaires, models, star athletes, etc.?
There are tons of them, most just don't reveal their power level for obvious reasons.

Because if you have a white collar job you're not going to walk around giving a Roman salute with one hand and holding a tiki torch in the other.

Because the middle and upper class whites have better things to do.

So imagine this. You are sitting at home, relaxing on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Maybe you have a book in your hands, maybe you have a friend sitting next to you, maybe you are preparing for the week in advance. Your home is perhaps not the nicest, but you are secure. You make slightly above the median average wealth, and there is a low chance of something causing you to go bankrupt. Why would you care about your peasant ancestors?

Now you are poor, in a trailer home. Society is telling you that you suck because everyone needs to be the CEO. Your health is failing, you have no education (and therefore no way to start crawling up the ladder), and you just hear that the factory in your town just closed. All of the tacit and manifest indicators of success are beyond you, but you don't want to feel like a failure. It doesn't feel so great, does it? So what do you do?

You start bitching about black people. If someone is worse than you, then, well, you can psychologically survive. Plus, you don't have to earn it in any sense. You were born with it!

Capitalism is so intertwined with racism that it is hilarious.

And that doesn't even start on the myriad of pseudoscientific 'theories' that racists espouse, which can be debunked in like five seconds. So academia is a bit of a non-starter.

What racial identity?

>why are white nationalists always drawn from the lowest levels of white society?
Because appeals to prejudices are largely not based in a factual reality, and being an inbred, low-I.Q. / high-cholesterol hick, correlates strongly to emotionally-driven (amygdala) -- as distinct from logic and reason (frontal cortex / pattern-finding brain).

Attached: IMG-20180809-WA0012.jpg (1269x666, 227K)

I'm a mechanical engineer, I'm not gonna pretend I'm a 10/10 alpha chad CEO of a fortune 500 company, but I'm tall, decent looking, stay in shape and lift weights, earn 90k/yr salary in aerospace.

my white power level is over 9000 but the workplace is ten billion percent bluepilled globohomo zone, all I talk about is sports because if anybody got a whiff of my political leanings I'd be shitcanned in a heartbeat

>FROGGED.com

Attached: IMG-20180825-WA0007.jpg (1600x900, 288K)

the people you see at these things are obviously actors
that's why they are lowest common denominator
real people don't need to advertise their life all the time

why are jewish nationalists always drawn from the lowest levels of jew society? Why aren't there any jewish nationalist inventors, scientists, intellectuals, celebrities, scholars, billionaires, models, star athletes, etc.?

Why is it always pic related?

Attached: 1503095479888.jpg (842x704, 110K)

>Richard Spencer - son of cotton heiress, PhD student at Drake
>Michele Renouf - ballet dancer, countess
>Kevin MacDonald - professor of psychology at >California State
>Jared Taylor - BA from Yale, magazine editor
But why is the broad base of popular support from the working class? The same reason as it is in every movement: that's what most people are like.

Attached: 1504401052926.jpg (420x280, 44K)

Because rich people can afford to live in white gated community and virtue signal about how they live diversity. Poor whites can't afford to do that.

Wow...you you just realized that majority of racists are uneducated faggots who probably fucked their own cousin.

News at 11 Bob!

They must be very good actors! They have been at it for a long while...

So are you going to acknowledge the point, or...?

Attached: segregationists.jpg (900x622, 113K)

>Because appeals to prejudices are largely not based in a factual reality
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/07/intelligent-people-are-more-likely-to-stereotype/535158/
RUH ROH

that j*ws are disgusting hypocrites and need to be stopped?

Attached: 1504067250409.jpg (900x1531, 961K)

why are j*ws such awful people?

Attached: 1454854654803.png (599x667, 551K)

The state of Israel needs to be checked. There are many things that they do which clearly violate human rights and human dignity. Now let's get back on track sweet cheeks

Because they are trash looking for a scapegoat for their trash lives?

Uh, did you read the article? Or just the headline?

Trash are the only people that have to go to any rally ever cause they are jobless slobs with no real responsibilities, look at pretty much any rally from either side for details.

absolutely
isr*el is the cause of all the tension in the middle and it serves as an example for neocon nazis to look up to
it needs to be destroyed

Attached: 1464215789758.png (480x473, 53K)

Yes, I did.
>applying stereotypes (((incorrectly)))
>stereotypes could be changes IF the facts said otherwise (and race and crime don't)

>why are the downtrodden and disenfranchised always the most zealous disciples of revolution
Dipshit.

because when you're a loser with no accomplishments, it's easy and comforting to say that you're still superior to others due to your skin color, something you had no control over and didn't have to work for.

because they have less to lose