Why does Drumpf keep taking credit for Obama’s economy?

Why does Drumpf keep taking credit for Obama’s economy?

Attached: A94C6590-AC5C-4761-943A-4E2F7A8A6BAA.jpg (1242x584, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LL-XB7rw4OM
youtu.be/CKpso3vhZtw
youtube.com/watch?v=jOIqkf5eAzA
youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E#t=9m50s
redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cause he's an obese Boomer scam artist narcisisst

Tandem shills

>Obama’s economy
They swore off that when the stocks dipped that time....They said "This is Donald Trump's Economy". A few days later the market corrected, and continued to go up.

You may have missed that blip on the radar. Its not Obama's. Obama's economy was stagnate, and refused to help the working class. Right now our economy is booming because the working class is being put back to work.

>best economic numbers in decades
the sad thing is, this statement is enough to convince the average american

>Obama: we'll never reach GDP growth of over 4%, those days are over.
*GDP growth passes 4%*
>Obama: Trump is riding the economic wave created during my administration

Attached: 683F68A376634B0A8FF7E526D825E9F2.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

Attached: 1537033773598.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Niggers can’t create a booming economy

Based

Why does Obama keep taking credit for Bush's economy?

The same way Clinton took credit for Regan and Bush's economy

So Obama controls the economy but Trump gets blamed for the weather?

Are you niggers even aware of how fucking stupid you sound to everyone else?

eight fucking years. Obummer did fuck all of nothing.

Remember when he said, no jobs would come back? Surprise Motherfucker. Jobs came back. Economy came back. Not from obummers actions but President Trumps. What a useless fucking ape he was.

But Obama said it would take a magic wand to get the jobs back?

Attached: 1537019398046.gif (571x607, 766K)

Don’t forget about the magic wand comment

Attached: B866110E-321C-4D89-8A5E-1115827FFAEB.jpg (1127x645, 500K)

Remember when the stock market dipped for two days, and all of a sudden it was now Trumps economy was kicking in.
But then it recovered and so it went back to being Obama's economy?

Obama didn't do shit. The economy is a cycle. Obama came in when it was shit Trump came in when it picked back up. Neither of these dumb fucks can explain HOW they improved the economy specifically.

Because he loves Jews and is essentially a Jew.

This.
He also takes credit for American soccer. Or he did last week.

what specific policies did obama do to improve the economy

Obamas economy was shit

Only good thing obama did was the iran deal and maybe the affortcare act

>and so it went back to being Obama's economy?
This is the part that didn't happen. Let them know they blamed Trump for this. They can't take it back now....especially after King nigger said 4% growth was impossible.....he can stay the fuck out of it....it has nothing to do with him.

what wealth you dumb retard? 90% of americans are dirt poor. Vote this faggot out NOW

>Only good thing obama did was the iran deal and maybe the affortcare act
both of these examples are bad examples.

The "ACA" was not really affordable, and turned into the struggling middle class being forced to pay for niggers with obesity problems.

Glad that the mandatory tax is removed. It should pretty much kill the ACA.

As for the iran deal...IT was bad. He gave them fuckers busloads of hundred dollar bills. For what?

>*GDP growth passes 4%*
all achieved with short term solutions that are going to blow up
you people are fucking retared

>what wealth you dumb retard?
I am making an extra car payment per month since the tax breaks kicked in. I am just a dumb construction worker, so what do I know. I certainly enjoyed the nearly $300 extra per month.

>are going to blow up
Said the increasingly nervous man for the 11th time.

Attached: Its Over.png (936x711, 176K)

this. I don't have any newfound wealth because Trump refuses to fix the border problem. As long as there's hordes of beaners here that I have to compete with in the trades, I'll never have any wealth.

>Glad that the mandatory tax is removed. It should pretty much kill the ACA.
It wasn't enforceable to begin with. If you didn't want to pay the tax, simply don't pay it. The wording of the law (which most people are unaware of) specifically laid out no penalty for not complying with the mandate, or specifically laid out no penalty for not paying the penalty tax.

>one post by this id
Oh well. All you anons should take a gander at this anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=LL-XB7rw4OM

Attached: 1536374495507.png (640x535, 260K)

you are even too dumb to know what anecdotal evidence is. No wonder you are a construction worker. Kill yourself.

Obama swore that the US economy would never reach or surpass 4% GDP.

He was full of shit, just like OP is full of shit, just like the polls are still full of shit, just like Muh Russia Collusion is nothing but a bunch of horse shit.

You fuckers are pathetic. Keep squirming like fucking maggots.

youtu.be/CKpso3vhZtw

Attached: 18513ABD-1A7D-45CD-9CDA-0918BF282D9B.png (478x680, 598K)

>No wonder you are a construction worker.
I am a construction worker because I get paid $45/hour + medical dental vision pension + annuity....and a 401k if I feel like it.

I enjoy my pay scale, and enjoyed the extra $300 per month. You can insult me all you want, it makes no difference. I make great money and there is nothing you can do about that either. Also, I am a racist.

Why did the economy create more jobs in Obama's last year, 2016, than in Trump's first year of 2017?

Newfound wealth? Everything is just as, if not more, expensive as it was BEFORE the corporate tax cuts. My paycheck isn’t any bigger and now other poor people are suffering from loss of certain programs.
So my question is, why the fuck is everything still so expensive if trump gave them tax cuts? If they won’t WILLINGLY help the people, then hopefully the Democrats will put the taxes plan back come this November.

THIS

All the trends demonstrate that Obama has shit to do with this recovery.

lmao again, none of that matters. Its anecdotal. You are a dumb guy.

Why are you taking this bait? You already know that Democrats try to pin credit for the economy on Obama because its doing well and if it was doing poorly, they'd claim it's Trump's fault.
Stop taking these (You) mines seriously.

>Newfound wealth

Yeah the extra $7 a year sure is helpful.

>lmao again, none of that matters. Its anecdotal. You are a dumb guy.
You asked what wealth was created. I explained how I make about $300 extra a month. My house is paid off, so it is going direct to renovations. I am increasing the value of my home at a greater amount then the money I am putting into it.

This is how the tax breaks allowed me to create wealth. My home is worth more then I have put into it in the last 2 years. This is wealth.

Want to buy a renovated farmhouse? I paid $45k for it a few years ago, but now its worth over $150k, and going up. Care to make an offer. Its 4 bedroom, bath and a half + 2 finished rooms in the attic. It has a living room, a parlor, a huge kitchen and a dining room.

Better get it now....I am redoing all the plumbing next, and the I expect another $10-15k in value.

>the economy is great
So many anons here are benefiting from a much lower corporate tax lool.

So how much more money you guys got in those bank accounts drumpftards. I'm sure you're all millionaires now, right? Surely you already had wealth before the market got good and invested years ago, right? Oh wait, I forgot that the vast majority of you are edgy kids, or simply poorfaggots that will see zero benefits at all from this supposed boom.

The only people benefiting are those with money in the market / the already wealthy. Wages aren't improving at all, which is what would be an ACTUAL indicator of economic health, not just the stock market.

The whole thread assumes that politics and economics is like sports. We're supposed to argue between Team Obama and Team Trump. It's nonsense. The American economy staggered until 2014 when it began a rapid acceleration that has continued into the Trump presidency and is likely to continue until 2020-2022. The American economy has a lot going for it including North American energy independence (that's largely gone unnoticed), cheap capital, and a global economy finally turning back on after years of stagnation which is especially good for manufacturing.

>Wages aren't improving at all,
I got huge raises this year because my field is in hot demand. What do you do when you ask for boss for a $2/hour raise and he gives you $6?

You are obviously not in the right field. If you have any real skill, they are paying out the ass for them.

donald created 4% gdp by giving the rich a 3 trillion dollar bailout. Its all fake, you stupid piece of shit.

>your newfound wealth
wait what

>Its all fake, you stupid piece of shit.
So the 300 extra dollars I make per month are fake, the labor I have put into my house is fake, and the increase in value of my home is also not real? Because I have an estimate from a local company that certainly assessed the value of my home at nearly double what it was 2 years ago. You can't call that fake. You can cry about it all you want, but I can prove that tax breaks benefitted me, and created wealth.

Democrats are planning on taxing the shit out of us, and grinding our economy back to a standstill. People like you are only mad because there is now an expectation that you have a job, and that if you don't like it you can find a better one.

If you are stuck its your fault.

Based and Bluepilled.

>Neither of these dumb fucks can explain HOW they improved the economy specifically.
I can. Trump slashed taxes.

Imagine thinking drumpf is a funny slander. All you fucking last week tonight fucking effeminate faggots have the lamest fucking insults in history. This is why you lost

Stop making lies up. Source or GTFO.

>I got huge raises this year
Ditto. Two of them in fact, in about 8 months.

“Huhuhu we can call trump by is old German name” Hahaha roasted. By the way we’re not racist or xenophobic. Fuck you john Oliver

Annual growth hasn't surpassed 4%. If you're talking quarter on quarter that happened a few times under Obama

Suck a fart foreigners you can’t. infulnce us

man - someone with more skills than me should make a montage -

obama saying

1. trump will not become president (on mean tweets with kimmel)
2. trump will not become president - when he was on tour
3. obama talking shit correspondence dinner
4. trump getting good economics numbers

im sure there's more

youtube.com/watch?v=jOIqkf5eAzA

Attached: 1536960650970.jpg (550x360, 13K)

Yes having a career business man rather than lying politician in charge has absolutely nothing to do with the American economy and jobs numbers breaking records.
Fuck off Ben Shapiro, don't you have a Jewish fluff piece to write?
Pure Jew subversion in that fuckers post.

Attached: 1533782286646.jpg (962x576, 149K)

>3. obama talking shit correspondence dinner
still one of the best roasts of all time. never forget. trump was literally on the verge of crying

youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E#t=9m50s

Attached: White-House-Correspondents-Dinner-640x480.jpg (640x480, 40K)

So this is the power of the krassenstein bot farm

Attached: 1535834368866.jpg (599x461, 58K)

/thread

>market tanks earlier in presidency
>its his economy now
>dow at 25-26000
>obamas econmy
youre not fooling anyone.

Trust me, Jow Forums browsing non-American flags don't want to. I'm constantly defending Trump to faggots irl, even though I remain sceptical of all political and public figures no matter how based they may seem. Any time you see a post like the above, it's a shill or a Paki or something.

True

Attached: B4809B05-0F11-4B98-8EDF-7A3333AFA1AE.jpg (453x320, 34K)

Seriously how do you ever recover from that? That’s like talkin shit in someone’s face and getting dropped with 1 punc..

>Dow Jones is the only metric that matters!!

Attached: lCrCXGJ.jpg.png (760x377, 60K)

and how is job defined?

>having a career business man rather than lying politician in charge has absolutely nothing to do with the American economy and jobs numbers breaking records
>sarcasm intensifies
So why were more jobs created in Obama's last year than in Trump's first?

>posting in a joan thread
kys you filthy pig

The same way it's been defined for decades. The "part time job" myth is....a myth.

Attached: i2.cdn_.turner.com170505093253-jobs-report-6b46851fc33ee8af28115c1cb1a9b3e872887bfc-3.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Cos Nigger KIng did the same with Bush, who did the same with Clinton, on and on and on. You should kill yourself as soon as possible.

This

And also this.

Attached: GDPGROWTH.jpg (710x325, 33K)

>lowering the bar
kek

Obama built it.

Enjoy
Cost Hillary the election
Oh Well

do you see how much less volatility is in these numbers since Trump got elected?

Quit larping

Attached: (you).gif (320x185, 3.49M)

Hey you! Yes, you.

Annoyed with the constant stream of these low effort shareblue shill threads? Want to send the people behind them a message?

Vote Republican in EVERY SINGLE ELECTION ON November 6. That's 51 days away.

Remember...Every. Single. One.

Get every single sane person you know in real life and on the internet to do the same. Make a list of all of them. Throw an election party on that day. Remember, November 6.

redstorm2018.wordpress.com/2018/08/15/action-plan-for-pol/

COPY AND PASTE THIS IN EVERY SLIDE THREAD TO KILL IT! Notice how they all DIE after you copy&paste this...

>Obama's economy

This is all Jimmy boy's economy, you 12-year old boomers

Attached: official-portrait-of-president-jimmy-carter-ca-1977-1980_u-L-PIHR4V0.jpg (281x375, 13K)

More like thousands a year.

Attached: 1513882071931.jpg (2550x3300, 1.99M)

Carter 2020

>Accuses people of shilling
>Actually shills for republicans

Attached: 1521411645564.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Attached: coat-tails-600-la.jpg (600x429, 102K)

>You are a dumb guy.
>45$/per hr
you're fucking retarded, only politics could steal that much money in europe, construction is always minimum wage here fuck sign me up, i wanna be a dumb US guy aswell

>Obama's economy was stagnate, and refused to help the working class. Right now our economy is booming because the working class is being put back to work.
Lol if it wasn't for the nigger you faggots would still be complaining about the '08 recession. I like trumps policies, but you can't act this biased. Give credit where credit is due.

I voted for Doug Ford in the Ontario election even though I wanted to really vote for the Green party. Liberals are so insufferable and awful that people are voting conservative just sheer spite. Also the Liberal party in Ontario did so bad that they lost party status and federal funding lmao

Attached: 1497131531878.png (300x250, 19K)

>it wasn't for the nigger
It was Ben Bernanke QE policies that helped recover the economy from the 08 crash. LMAO @ thinking Obama's Tranny bathroom polices had any effect on the economy

Attached: QESP500.png (1117x724, 112K)

Attached: peak_level-chart-02-28-17.png (1084x858, 53K)

Not saying it was solely Obama who fixed the economy, but he did definitely more than trump. Economic growth started happening under the Obama administration