Portugal is Half Jewish

Around the year 1500 Portugal had less than 1 million habitants, 150.000 of those habitants were jews. Can you imagine how it expanded? Half of the portuguese have a converted jewish name.

Attached: 1532798249030.jpg (600x420, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_Americans
archive.is/psbZx
youtube.com/watch?v=9b7bbY9VGuM
sephardicgen.com/names.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they are unaware of it and they work from the standpoint that they are non-jewish and white and european and fight the jew world order then it doesn't matter.

when in doubt, consult the Nuremberg laws

500 years ago was 20 generations ago at least, meaning Portuguese are 2^20 Jewish, or 1/1048576 ie not Jewish at all

Nuremberg laws considered 1/8 Jewish to not be Jewish so you're more than in the clear

That one in your pic is not a sephardic jew, I'll tell you that right now

Yea im too afraid to take a DNA test in case I have the Portuguese cryptokike curse

I can believe this. A portuguese I know is a bleeding heart lib. Always virtue signalling against nazis, slavery etc. That was fine but then he was frothing at the mouth during Royal Wedding, wishing their children would turn out to be very brown. I figured this guy has a strong anti-white fever. Then I find out he has jewish roots even though he came from Portugal. Everything made sense now. These fucking kikes are everywhere.

bump. Portugal didn't even expelled the Jews,it forced baptized them.
One of Salazar's best friend was Amzalak, the rabbi-mor of the israelite community in Portugal and HIS ADVISOR

Attached: sua_majstade_aura_blank.png (378x283, 419K)

some of you are alright, don't go to mcdonalds tomorrow

Attached: 1523990408389.jpg (600x584, 37K)

No sources, is that the best you got? Can't fool us that easily rabbi.

Attached: At_least_make_an_effort.png (1024x803, 1.43M)

i did one of those dna tests and had zero jewish in it

>Chronicas dos Christãos-Novos, Azevedo
>A génese do seculo XIX - Chamberlain
>Invasão dos Judeus - Mário S. 1925
>....

In American English, about 200-300 years ago, "Portuguese" was a euphemism for Jewish.

This shill in on tilt.
The text is an absurd. jewss, were never 150.000.
They were n absolute minority, first segregated, and then expelled in 1496 by a royal decret with dead penalty. The majority left other converted and were once again segregated, till the majority fleed out of the country, specially to the ottoman empire, north africa, brazil and netherlands.

In fact that's why by genes we share no relation with jws genetically (pca maps)
And the girl in your picture is as portuguese as i'm korean..

Attached: 00HA00MAams_umao_ao001v.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Like all portuguese, here is mine (pic). The OP is a shill.

Attached: portugal_1_2-me_23_andme_1res2dna2.png (732x643, 25K)

>vide Hitona dos Cristãos Novos Portuguezes, pag. 10 e 390
They weren't expelled they were forced batized, already debunked. nice try (())

You don't know shit, my man.

Sephardim are jewish conversos from portugal and spain who became catholic.
You can tell they are conversos because their surname is usually the name of various flowers.
Christopher Columbus for example was a crypto sephardic jew or a "moranno".

That is correct since most of the jews that rule you in your country decended from prtuguese jews (sephardi)

look where are jews genetically, look where are portuguese (not related at all). You have already lost sorry

Attached: pca_2-12_1world81m_a34nadi1v46.jpg (998x666, 72K)

what's you friends name...?

Attached: celebrate_Israel.jpg (498x499, 30K)

Sephardic jews aren't the same blood line as the jews from Ashkenazi Germany.

Thats why they cluster on different places, all far away of portugal of course.

Abeasis, Abecassis, Abensur, Abitbol, Aboab, Abohbot, Absidid, Abudarham, Acris, Adrehi, Aflalo, Albo, Alkaim, Amar, Amram, Amselem, Amzalak, Anahory, Asayol, Askenazi, Assayag, Athias, Atrutel, Auday, Azancot, Azavey, Azerad, Azuelos, Azulay, Balensi, Banon, Baquis, Barchilom, Baruel, Berlilo, Benabu, Benady, Benaim, Benamor, Benarus, Benatar, Benbunan, Benchaya, Benchetrit, Benchimol, Bendahan, Bendelack, Bendran, Benelisha, Beneluz, Benhayon

Beniso, Benitah, Benjamim, Benjo, Benmergui, Benmiyara, Benmuyal, Benoalid, Benoliel, Benrimoj, Benros, Bensabat, Bensadon, Bensaloha, Bensaude, Benselum, Bensheton, Bensimon, Bensliman, Bensusan, Bentata, Bentubo, Benudis, Benyuli, Benyunes, Benzacar, Benzaquen, Benzecry, Benzimra, Berdugo, Bergel, Bibas, Blum, Bohudana, Brigham, Brudo, Buzaglo, Bytton, Cagi, Cansino, Cardoso, Carseni, Castel, Cazes, Cohen, Conquy, Coriat, Cubi, Danan, Davis, Delmar, Elmaleh, Esaguy, Esnaty, Farache, Ferares, Finsi, Foinquinos, Fresco

Gabay, Gabizon, Garson, Hadida, Hassan, Hatchuel, Israel, Kadoshi, Katzan, Labos, Laluff, Laredo, Lasry, Lengui, Levi, Malca, Maman, Marques, Marrache, Martins, Massias, Matana, Megueres, Melul, Moreira, Mor-Jose, Mucznik, Muginstein, Muller, Nahon, Namias, Nathan, Obadia, Ohana, Oliveira, Pacifico, Pallache, Pariente, Pimienta, Pinto, Querub, Roffe, Ruah, Rygor, Sabath, Salama, Sananes, Saragga, Schocron, Sebag, Segal, Sequerra, Serfaty

Serequi, Serrafe, Seruya, Sicsu, Tangi, Tapiero, Taregano, Taurel, Tedesqui, Tobelem, Toledano, Tuati, Uziel, Varicas, Wahnon, Waknin, Wolfinsohn, Zafrany, Zagury

The so called converted were an complete minority, and even so so much segregated, that they at night couldnt even leave their own neighboorhd. The majority escaped to plaves where they could be free (new world or protestant places)

Attached: expulsions_o1f1yjo-.gif (450x334, 33K)

Fuck Google confirms what you said.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Portuguese_Americans

>Emma Lazarus was a Portuguese-American Jewish poet born in New York City. She is best known for "The New Colossus", a sonnet written in 1883; its lines appear on a bronze plaque in the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty placed in 1903.
>Sean Paul (1973–), Grammy winner, reggae/pop. (Portuguese-Jewish, African, English and Chinese heritage)
>Daniela Ruah (1983–), best known for her role Kensi Blye in the CBS series NCIS: Los Angeles (Portuguese Jewish, Ashkenazi Jewish, and 1/16th Spanish)
>Jada Pinkett-Smith – American actress of African-American, West Indian, Creole, and Portuguese -Jewish ancestry.
>Francis Lewis Cardozo (February 1, 1836 – July 22, 1903) was a clergyman, politician, and educator. He was the first African American to hold a statewide office in the United States. Francis Cardozo was the son of a free black woman, Lydia Weston, and a Portuguese-Jewish man, Isaac Cardozo, who worked at the customhouse.
>Judah Monis (1683–1764), North America's first college instructor of Hebrew language

Attached: euphemism.png (609x621, 46K)

it all makes sense now

Attached: stillnosample.jpg (624x490, 56K)

I thought that was the whole point of Portugal? That it was a dumping ground for Jews back during the Roman times?

No, this isn't true. The Jews that rule America are Ashkenazim, not Sephardim.

The first Jews in America were the Portuguese Jews, who came during the 17th and 18th Centuries. Then came the Ashkenazi Jews from Germany during the 1840s-1850s. The American ruling class Jews are mostly drawn from them. They kinda merged with the WASP elite.

Russian and Polish Ashkenazi Jews formed the third great migration from 1890-1920. They have begun to merge with the German Ashkenazim and WASPs. They form a large part of our upper middle class and are working their way into the elites.

Jews were working with the muslims to take Andalus

LOL why the FUCK did the jews get kicked out from Wales???!!!

Jews first settled in Portugal during Carthaginian times, like 9th and 8th centuries BC

Yes it does.

archive.is/psbZx

sorry once again..

Attached: pca_somal_1dm.jpg (1024x993, 177K)

No they weren't. They were kept here to the point that even after the so-called "expulstion" the People revolted and killed 2000 of full-blown jews in Domingos Strip. So if they were expel how did they stay here?
They even enjoy the swithcing to royal names under Manuel I. They weren't expelled. It was a pseudo-expultion to please the Castillians

Sample, nigger. Do you know what is a sample?

The dumping ground was the entire peninsula. But the Castillians dumped their community mostly on us in 1492 and Portugal never recovered from that Kike Avalanche.

Sephardic influence in america, even in the time of American independence was extremely heavy. If not almost 100%.

youtube.com/watch?v=9b7bbY9VGuM

Watch this video.
Discuss.

Attached: 2739817328.jpg (533x655, 84K)

2 of my surnames are on that list.

I noticed one on another similar list.

How does it feel to belong in the gas chambers, user?

Attached: 748927498.jpg (355x586, 64K)

We fostered them. We could have had them expeled or killed. but instead we gave them power and priveliges. This catalized with the 3rd Dynasty where, I'm not joking, João IV was considered the Messiah of Portuguese Jews

Pimenta e Pinto é confirmed converso

You see! I always knew southern Europeans were white.

Portuguese are such a waste of people. The only way they are european is strictly by proximity. They're more worthless than fucking polacks.

sephardicgen.com/names.htm
Here is the list of all the names.

Attached: 1531979784987.jpg (500x750, 78K)

In fact they were expelled, only in lisbon they were not allowed to leave (port closed) and that was reverted 2 years later, so the majority indeed left. The others (almost considered captives) had to convert or converted by free will and even so, were segregated not only by the portuguese people, but then by the inquisition, to a point that the vast absolute majority left the country.

Yes i know ape, because every single sample ever tested for portuguese people show the same:

An european population, closely related to spanish, north italians, french and then to the rest of europe and NEVER to any semite population.

TAKE THAT BACK

Attached: FPFImageHandler.ashx.png (325x378, 163K)

Learn about the Visigothic history to understand what happened in the Portugal chronicles of history.

Part of the reason for that is how surnames happened. Let's say you're a Jew named Larry bin David, as your name is Larry and your father's name is David.

Now you have to choose a famiy name, and you live in America. Let's pretend Smith is still the most common surname, instead of Garcia. So you pick that cuz it's a nice goyish surname.

Then you're Larry Smith.

Then a bunch of other Jews have the same idea and suddenly 25% of the Smiths in America are Jews who chose that surname. Overnight Smith becomes (((Smith))).

Lots of these names are very common among Jews but not nearly exclusively Jewish

Yeah? How come we are not an economic powerhouse?
Your theory is now refuted.

Oy vey! I'm not even jewish, I only got jewish ancestry!

Attached: 3bg7kpiuqxlz.png (200x254, 39K)

They are actually really rich people but their slums are favela tier.
Its funny how wide their wealth disparity is, but they are still richer than most European neighbors.

I know so many people with surnames from those lists.

Funny story: Deutsch is a stereotypical Ashkenazi Jewish surname.

They weren't expelled. It was against the interests of the King

Also your women are FUCKED UP. We have a huge, huge porkchop community here in Canada and I've mingled with them on many occasions, but fucking hell if your women don't just suck. The attitude and the mind games are ridiculous, not to mention lazy and entitled and really whorish.

it expanded because jews love black cock

>but their slums are favela tier.

our slums are populated by immigrants from africa or brazil, and they do not look like any sort of favelas, but more like blocs of buildings, paris suburb style

Attached: quality21_life_90w_2017.png (1040x588, 85K)

Women are the same everywhere.

White people came from the Caucasus Mountains, the Jews that were taken by Assyria were released right below the Caucasus Mountains and were never heard from again.

Could this possibly mean that whites are really Jews?

So why we are not shifted to joos genetically:

your theory has absolutly no point of consistency, not even one, it's absurds beyond absurds, history shows that they were a minority, even so expelled and that the majority left the country. Genetics comprove we have no relation with them.

it's as clear as water.

Noooo. Not like this. Look, I'm not as racist as most people on pol. I don't even think I'm any racist at all. I gave this whole multicultural thing a try, I've fucked white and yellow and brown and tan and black girls.

The worst ones are portuguese, czech, and asian unless they come from very wealthy families.

Loyola founder of the jesuits, Portugeezer crypto kike

maybe bevuae you studies are fake and adultered

>multicultural thing a try
sorry m8

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 174K)

>self hating Jew
You are the worst

If you think about it, Portugal is the reddit of the world

>I've fucked white and yellow and brown and tan and black girls
Cool dude, ruining women so they're now used and no good man will want to marry them.
You're part of the problem.

Attached: 64752426.jpg (616x596, 42K)

im a jew
thx portugal

I thought many of these Jews ended up fleeing to the Netherlands?

Attached: 1516559414003.jpg (547x403, 231K)

yes ABSOLUTLEY ALL studies ever done are fake and adultered, all of them.

ahhahahahahaha

>"Genetic distances and principal component analyses show a clear differentiation of NW African and Iberian groups of samples, suggesting a strong genetic barrier matching the geographical Mediterranean Sea barrier. >The restriction to gene flow may be attributed to the navigational hazards across the Straits, but cultural factors must also have played a role. ... Iberian samples show a substantial degree of homogeneity and fall within the cluster of European-based genetic diversity."
>(Comas et al.)

We are an caucasoid- european population, of a paleolithic and neolithic origin, not related with jews or arabs or any of your imaginary stories.

Whites might be jews but jews are not White.

Totally in agreement

Yes

Sadly, I found out that one of the best recent researchers of the subject of Sephardic surnames, Harry Stein, has passed away. I remember when his website was up, and on family genealogy forums, he would often point out the possibility or even proof of a last name's Jewish connection. I was briefly also part of his Yahoo group, which focused on such research, I wonder if that is still viewable?

InSaa'h (swt), Sábio (pbuh)

Attached: quote_avalanche_spain.png (613x547, 507K)

You realize there is a synagogue in virtually every country right? And a bank?
Jews are embedded into the DNA and language groups of almost all race.
Seriously go to an obscure country on google maps and type in jewish temple.
You will find one everywhere.

filtered
No more SIS niggers

Attached: thatsright.jpg (349x356, 20K)

Well... even the noun “Portuguese” was once used to specifically refer to jewish sea farers as well as all the jews displaced during he inquisition

Makes no sense. I think whites are the "real" Jews, and the the Ashkenaz impostors in Israel today were the Kazars. Biblical prophecy talks abut how the world is going to stand up against the Jews during the end times, well isn't it kind of weird how the entire world is beginning to stand up against whites?

>buy expensive meal at restaurant
Cool dude, you just totally ate the ingredients that could've went into a stew to feed a hundred homeless.

The world is only standing up to whites in the media.
In reality most of the violence and conflict in the world is between non-whites and other non-whites.
Most non-whites are actually very anti-semitic too.
I would say most non-whites hate jews way more than white people, you just don't notice.
In the media they just try to make everything look like it's White peoples fault.

>Hey goys...err guys watch my video
That shekel shuffle at the end.

sorry to debunked you so easy shill.

it's always a pleasure
deal with it

Attached: pca_11eurto-1gk11.jpg (1455x856, 147K)

Posting an immigrant with our flag will make her a ntive portuguese? rotfl

Attached: portuguese_women 8phenotype_171lad2q.png (973x987, 1.9M)

>I'm not racist.

The eternal leaf never learns.

Attached: day_of_the_rake_leaf.jpg (533x800, 79K)

I'm not sure if you have any evidence.

I was never good at where's Waldo but I feel like I should be able to find the Irish_Ulster on this fucking thing and I can't. I was curious to see how different they are from the Irish.

That explains why Portuguese are so dimwitted

That's obviously stupid. Portuguese killed a lot of kikes and they are very christians (less and less...)
However, it was indeed jewish portuguese who installed themselves in the Goree Island to send niggers to Brazil, I know that because the guide told me so to me.

>the time of American independence
Back then the Sephardi would run around buying the rights to the revolutionary soldiers pay or pension or whatever. They acted like slightly more advanced gypsy's running scams. The German blood the Ashkenazi picked up put them on an even higher level and they run everything now while considering the Sephardi to be basically niggers.

>killed lot of kikes
Afonso I, "the conquistador" put a rabbi-mor at the steward of the reign the 2ng highest postion in the kingdom.

the US is solely a jewish product. nothing more.

Doesn't change that Portuguese killed a fair number of satanic kikes. Are you some kind of self hating Portuguese?

yes and that makes the portuguese joos,even if genetics show nothing of that.
Even of the inquisition did what they did on portugal and spain.

That's true. USA is the great Satan, and Israhell Strike Force.

No. Ashkenazi and Sephardi are almost the same now a days. Ashkenazi hada higher degrees and the sephardi were merchants Jewish niggers are those from ethiopia and the mizrahi

No he is a well knowed antifa (shill)

Do you realize how dumb your reasoning is?