What are some red flags that a upper middle class white girl has been blacked? I'm not talking about fat, trashy...

What are some red flags that a upper middle class white girl has been blacked? I'm not talking about fat, trashy, or wanna be ghetto white women, that's a given. I'm talking about basic white women who watch the bachelor and post their food on instagram.

Red Flags
1. Was a college athlete
2. Socially Liberal
3. Friends with black players
4. Active on twitter
5. Considers herself one of the guys
6. Seems bipolar/lies alot
7. Hangs out with other coalburners
8. Says the past doesn't matter

Good Signs
1. Sexual Prude
2. Doesn't listen to any rap
3. Only been in LTR's
4. was in a "racist" sorority
5. Hipster
7. scared of black people
8. Wants to know your bodycount

Attached: canadian men.png (970x1074, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1. Was a college athlete
This is something I’ve noticed

yep, they're stuck in the athletic dorms with tryones for their first year while all the sorority girls are busy with chad and brad. Also you have to go by team too, although I'm guessing it's different by university. Our women's basketball team were coalburners, our volleyball/track teams were 50/50, and our soccer team was mostly lesbians lol.

She's a leaf. She's already done.

white girls with non-blue/green eyes.
they're part nog or something, can't help themselves.

They've all been blacked op, even the ones you least suspect.

Attached: 2RujTQV.jpg (1321x741, 82K)

i only know 1 girl that I know for certain that has been blacked

I never met a girl athlete. How are they? lol.

>Active on twitter
Mgtow it is then?

>for certain
But the rest have done it as well. They go out and party and a black bull comes up to her, she can't resist. She gets ravaged by his bbc white screaming "no white boys"

Literally every single woman college athlete has been BLACKED.COM

Easiest indicator

I think it is because they have low self esteem from looking like a boy throughout middle school and high school

>4. was in a "racist" sorority

WRONG

Sven summon those ancient vikang genes and help take our women back from the negro horde

>Canada
>coal burner
Just like Lauren lool.

there are girls who tweet 3 times a day, most girls don't.

>thinking being in any sorority is a good sign
user...

The biggest red flag is associating with niggers in this case

nah they're whores, but the racist ones typically only whore themselves out to fratty guys with dadbods.

Being American

I don’t think it’s just college athletes. It seems to be female athletes in general. Sports have been pushed on females as part of empowerment or some shit but I think it’s had detrimental effects. Note the increase in coal burning as well as every female athlete I’ve met has been crazy.

You are literally talking to a Somalian.

The moment flags disappear from Jow Forums is when this place will come back to normal, what a load of misunderstandings, can you believe to actually think that behind Swedish or French or British flags there are white people?

Athletic world has more contact with nogs than any other thing they might be involved in. Also rap and urban culture bleeds into athletic culture a lot. There’s a lot of minefields.

Are you dumb?

Also don’t forget tattoos, tattoos are completely degenerate and a violation of the sacred temple your body given to you by god.

Blonde hair.

My mom has tattoos and she hates niggers

>I think it is because they have low self esteem from looking like a boy throughout middle school and high school
It's more likely that the only men who can keep up with their athletic fucking style are high test black bucks

>cuck thread
All fields.

>a violation of the sacred temple your body given to you by god
>tips Xian fedora

Attached: xian fedora.jpg (480x768, 53K)

Owning a pitbull or rottweiler

>blacked
( Maybe it was staged who knows...)

Attached: Tay-6943521735.jpg (712x923, 101K)

Was joking to my friend about the "checklist" to make sure a girl is even dateable. My roommate's girlfriend said she wanted to hear it. My first question was "Have you ever been with a black man?" She said yes and I didn't even ask anymore questions. My roommate hates niggers but I'm pretty sure he's just banging her with no intention of commitment. Poor girl gets flustered when we talk about niggers and coal burners now lol.

daddy issues
white liberal virtue signals will rarely date a black guy
The girls that will are 90% doing it to make their dad mad/get him to care about her

I checked @george_ahhh's instagram
Been scrolling down for a while now. Where is the picture with the nigs?

Stick to asian women and leave the aryan women to niggers because they roastie feminist whores
> saving the white race

Always keep your options open. Blacked is BS. Wymen like men experiment. They usually realize their trbie

>Good Signs
>Hipster

?????

if she has blonde hair blue eyes

Thats true the black bull has unrivaled stamina. The white flaccid male cant compete

Women in sororities are turbo sluts. Sororities are breeding ground for degeneracy

blacked? you fucking cucks

haven't you ever made BAD CHOICES?

girls get blacked because whiteboys don't grow weed, don't keep them on check

they don't want huge cocks you dumbfucks, they want comprehension, love and weed.

specially the first one, those niggers imitate whites and they succeed, they don't have feelings they just lie

and you are there just masturbating all day to /gif/ while niggers take your women

fucking idiots you are americans, wake up fucktards

she used to date the one in the top left, he is now in the NFL. I'm sure she deleted them after they broke up. She then dated a mixed basketball player, maybe they broke up. You know she's going to marry some white betabux now lol.

I live for myself and myself alone. I don't care about what any other person on the planet does, as long as it does non interfere with my self-advancement. Objectivism is the only non-contradictory, non-suicide-inducing worldview to hold in this new world.

not*

thanks for ruining her, now she's going to lie the next time some cuck asks her.

>they don't want huge cocks you dumbfucks, they want comprehension, love and weed.

Sounds like a jewish woman.

Anyways, the jew man would take care of them better. So why not both?

Attached: both.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>as long as it does non interfere with my self-advancement.
everything everyone else does effects you dumbass.

Whats Good Sign #6????????

I'm talking about actions undertaken by individuals that direct affect my ability to advance myself. Not "everyone" can undertake such actions.

That's cuz she's been blacked and abandoned.

Never change Sweden

A girl's past doesn't matter. Just populate the world with more attractive children.

Attached: 1519507852961.jpg (2800x4000, 1.76M)

shut the fuck up, cuckold

the fact that you have to play a fucking guessing game to find out whether or not a girl has fucked a nigger/spic/other non-white before is proof enough that modern women are too far gone. 50-60 years ago it wasn't even a question, now it's a 50/50 shot. millennial women are undateable, let alone marriage material

Attached: 1512330857774.png (808x805, 313K)

You guys really need to get red-pilled on how women perceive men based on race.
The only thing I don't agree with is that women care about how long a man's cock is. I would think it would only be a problem if it was way too small. When was the last time you cared how tight a woman's pussy was? Do you really think a woman would brake up with you to date a less attractive man who's cock is 1.5 inches longer than yours?

This is pretty true.

If she was ever a cheerleader, there's a 99.99% chance she was blacked. Strict father? Religious? Christian? Muslim? Probably blacked. Live in a city or near one? Blacked. Listens to hip hop? Blacked. Can't stand country or anything patriotic? Blacked.

Can we pay Jow Forums to range ban every Swedish IP? I'd pay 100 per fucking month to Jow Forums for it.

This. The fact that this is even a concern makes me just want to say fuck it and go neet mode.

Either complete dykes or coalburners.

Are there still whites who don’t listen to rap?

It is true that most coalburners I've seen tend to invariably have daddy issues, with the lower-class ones being white trash raised with a father that was missing or in prison, while the upper-class "princess" types had a father that was always busy with work and paid them no attention. Taking an active role in your daughter's life and being a decent parent is the best way to prevent a future coalburner, but even that isn't a guarantee. White women are under 24/'7 assault by Netflix, social media and pop music constantly pressuring them and broadcasting race-mixing propaganda. turn on a tv and 75% of the couples are interracial, with most of them being black man/white woman and the remainder usually a Onions-ish looking white guy with an Asian or frizzy-haired mulatto gf

??? All the hoes I saw this weekend at Disney with Tyrones had light eyes user.

Yep Black Ops

american woman*

I went to high school with quite a few female athletes. The ones in soccer and field hockey and lacrosse were usually dykes. Cheerleaders weren't. Softball chicks were usually dykes as well, the only ones that were straight were swimming bitches and that's about it.

topkek

yeah she's dating a aussie runner now olliewhoare

Wrong. Lot of Christians with tattoos, dude.

Doubtful. Rock music was already 'alternative' and mostly listened to by kids in fringe subcultures like emo and scene when I was in high school ~10 years ago. The average zoomer I encounter today exclusively listens to hip-hop or popstar roastie music that usually has a verse sung by a nigger. I can't remember the last time I heard a rock song on a mainstream radio station. All the rock stations in my area are dedicated exclusively to dadrock, you have to pay out the ass for Sirius XM to hear anything made after 1995

If she doesn't actively avoid blacks than shes a potential niggerlover.

Attached: 1506818426492.jpg (610x629, 58K)

Get your daily dose of red pills! Free red pills!

Someone should probably send the poor guy some screencaps of the posts featuring her past 'lovers'. If he has any sanity or balls, he would leave her on the spot

Jay Cutler is a 4x Mr Olympia.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a 7x Mr Olympia
Niggers have the absolute worst aesthetics in history. Just look at the current Mr Olympia. A fucking scrawny weakling.

Attached: Arnold_Schwarzenegger_%281974%29.jpg (362x400, 125K)

add travel

Attached: 1518640133984m.jpg (1024x612, 42K)

There are barely any athletic whites in Vancouver/BC, who is she supposed to have sex with exactly?

and horse girls

Attached: 1522206942979m.jpg (518x1024, 107K)

Or fucking just go gay.

Attached: 1522201197874.jpg (750x715, 149K)

MODERN SOCIETY IS FUCKING DISGUSTING!!

It is a DAMN SHAME to see such beauty blinded, foolish, and brainwashed to be niggerfied. Her offspring will be ugly, she will just be another single mother. Useless. Dead inside. Pathetic.

Attached: 1535602095728.jpg (1278x1432, 1.55M)

If they have big butts and listen to rap SRS

That's petty.

Brock Boeser

Look st that bitch making fun of her brother. Publicly. BITCH!!

Not really. Most producers these days don't use any fucking instruments whatsoever. What was hilarious was that I took a Post Malone track, changed the key somewhat and the tempo, uploaded it to SoundCloud and the niggers and wiggers ate it up. So much so that it has nearly 96,000 fucking plays. Took me about 1 hour to make the remix and I lifted not even one finger.

I'm unironically wishing I was a born a fag right now.

She'd probably be fucking the horse instead of the nigger. At least the horse won't beat her ass and leave her pregnant with some mutt kid

private catholic school
busy father that spoiled her
did not one one long term boyfriend in highschool that lasted for at least 6 months

religious too

Attached: 1519091059889m.jpg (576x1024, 68K)

Then act. I could make a very compelling case as to why it would be better for a man to be gay than to entertain a white woman's bullshit. DINK (Double Income, No Kids) households have a way higher net worth than those that aren't.

Goddamnit, I hate Christianity. You don't see this shit in other religions. Sikhism? Nope. Islam? Not really. Judaism, probably. Lot of Khazar bitches with niggers.

GET AWAY FROM ME-E

>Goddamnit, I hate Christianity.

There is one solution:
youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

Attached: Cucked Christianity.jpg (1199x938, 275K)

Do not blame people who are weak and seem in your eyes to define what they think they are.
She is no Christian to do as that, she doesn't represent what it truly means to be as one.

>live in a city or near one
kek wtf

>If she was ever a cheerleader
I actually was good friends with a D1 cheerleader and she said that they all fucked eachother instead of other athletes lol. meaning the guy and girl cheerleaders.

(((Christianity)))

You Judeo-Christians make me laugh

>Can't stand country

country music is dogshit

He probably knows considering he's an athlete at the same university. Aussies aren't really racist and probably think blacks are cool.