Is it ok to hit women?

is it ok to hit women?

Attached: 1537006578169.jpg (539x960, 169K)

Sure

PAID

Burn the Coal, pay the toll. Looks like she hasn't learned her lesson yet. What a dumb bitch.

toll paid

a man should only ever respond to a woman with equal or lesser force.
if she yells at you, you yell at her.
if she strikes you, you strike her.
if she grabs a weapon, then it is now a fight for survival and you are within your right to kill her

Toll status not full paid. Only a down payment.

Physical discipline of women is necessary but brutalizing women to the point of injury is not acceptable.

You can tell that guy is left handed.

Attached: 1480031203825.jpg (600x600, 125K)

If that nigger beat her that bad im betting she cheated or she did something that really hurt him. On the other hand he's black so...

stunning AND brave!

Attached: 1522005835311.png (1065x669, 962K)

As soon as they leave the kitchen

She deserved it

lol

Attached: 1509570374375.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

If they voted for trump, smash em. It’s always OK to #punchanazi

Attached: FB74DFF2-9BC9-42FC-A209-F08782DA798F.jpg (1920x1920, 252K)

I played college football and nigs on the team would constantly beat their girlfriends. Ive physically have pulled them off of their girls. I even had to drive one to the hospital once. This shit wouldn't even happen privately it would happen in fucking public like at a party.

None of these idiot women ever pressed charges and are probably metooing all over Facebook today thinking they are brave.

And now they’re all single mothers

/leftypol/ is thattaway ----->

the beatings and sex were probably so similar they couldnt tell the difference

thats what you get for dating a nigger

>If they voted for trump, smash em. It’s always OK to #punchanazi
If you told judge ari cohenblattstein this you'd probably get your sentence reduced at the very least.
>Ive physically have pulled them off of their girls. I even had to drive one to the hospital once.
Why not let nature take its course? Did you get anything out of it or do you just like saving other people from the consequences of their actions?

White women love this shit. Their words.

Attached: 1534124061566.png (634x864, 586K)

Meanwhile

Attached: 1534117626897.jpg (510x556, 47K)

It should be legal again. At current there is no way forgotten to be punished. They are actually incentivized to be terrible people

Kek.

toll status: paid

No, but the mudshark has suffered the consequences of dating a negro.

>cuck posting
Usually its just fatties, uglies, druggies or the mentally ill. If anything their genes will weaken the black race so I don't really care. Cuck posters like you that think every white woman is doing this are probably in the mentally ill category yourself.

Attached: 1520808870402.jpg (1159x986, 199K)

It is if it's ok to hit a man. Don't be sexist user

Did he hit her so hard she had a stroke?

This is the stupidest of cunts.

You dumb shit. Front cameras mirrors the fucking photo

Attached: kek.jpg (239x239, 16K)

>she thinks he loves her

Wew

Attached: 20130420_082540_paytoll.jpg (300x230, 11K)

Many nigggers have such a foul odor that people might even gasp "I CANT BREATHE". You have a right to filter your air if a niggger is nearby.

Open hand, like James Bond said.

it's ok if they're real bitches like the one you posted

Thats not a hit. Thats a serious bashing.

But yes. Only if they hit you first. Men can take a few hits, women fail in that department.

grim. still she needed the public attention and validation, thats also grim.

women aren't smart

>hit
No, but slapping is fine and only when all other options have been exhausted. Never strike her with force. The point is to get whatever message you want to make across, not to harm her. Unless she poses a serious threat to your life, then treat her like you would a man in this situation.