Is Sargon an incarnation of King Arthur?

I believe that he is. Arthur promised that he would return when England needed him the most, and we do?

Could it be, that the legendary English king walks amongst us now?

Attached: BD9A0F65-70C3-41F5-9065-AF88CB4E605B.jpg (319x199, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sargon is Mundane Matt

Bump. This is entirely plausible. Like King Arthur, Sargon espouses individualism, democracy, and sovereignty of the people. These concepts are precious, and they must be defended. Sargon is doing that -- just like King Arthur.

reminder to read The Idea of a Patriot King by Bolingbroke

Love him or hate him, when he was with Count Dankula at the EU and said: we just wanted to play video games. It's your fault Anita. You made us do this.
GOt a legit laugh out of me.

nah i look more like Arthur in that depiction then sargoy of mossad

Bump. He most definitely is. He is like a cavalier and extremely virile. I wish he would pound me. I have a dick, so at least I have some hope, I just need to double on my onions diet.

I used to think he had been reincarnated as Churchill, but he was just a drunken toff.

he is a pisshead for sure fookin youtube bitch atleast i get my shit for 20 pounds and i dont have to listen to this puppet

Wouldn’t Christ have spread his message via YouTube had it not been available?

im not talking with dumb brexiteers that fuk ur country up

Is English your first language?

how the fuk are we resolve the nothern ireland shit ...how

jf
youtube.com/watch?v=PflO4oUByjw

Attached: 1536816830116.jpg (960x895, 65K)

how about fuck you ...

I thought he claimed to be Sargon, king of Shitskins

delet this now. he's a mongrel of mixed lineage and not even fully european.

Simple. We invade Ireland. It’s our property anyway.

Have you even read Locke?

kekkekekekkekekekkekkekekeeeeeee, no!

I believe that he may be divine, and beyond race, as Arthur, King of the Britons was divine, and beyond race.

>Arthur promised that he would return when England needed him the most, and we do?
>England
King Arthur was Welsh dumbo.

like this english bitches want to know if im english thats how u are treated in enlgand....america north and south

Wales is a forgery. We made it up.

They both have beards, the story checks out.

Arthur already rose.

Attached: 220px-Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (220x289, 13K)

Yeah but Arthur wasn't a faggot, so....

what if im not english u shithead but i live and pay taxes...

It's still Welsh, the English are not the same people as the Welsh.
>inb4 the hurr we're more celtic than germanic! meme which has been proven wrong endless times

Fuck you King Arthur was Welsh you stupid English faggot he literally killed Anglo Saxons all day long you fucking cultural appropriating cunts

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles#

Yes. He was indeed a previous incarnation. Of several. Guess who else was a unique and captivating orator? Guess who died in the same month that Sargon was born?

How could this possibly be, unless... they are the SAME SOUL?

Attached: 2A7A16AA-AEA0-459A-943D-57400A5B32A2.jpg (220x300, 20K)

>lots of assumptions: the tldr
Also it basically says what i said user.

No, sargon is a fat faggot.

>we're more celtic than germanic! meme which has been proven wrong endless times
10-40% angle
60-90% indigenous

I think he's the incarnation of the eternal cuck that is the anglo race

The Anglo Saxons are backward mongrels who have no place in the ethnostate. The true white man is the Celt.

>says 40% Anglo saxon specifically
>DURRRRR DIS MEENS TEH REST IS BRITON
no retard.

>"this is the least important thing i'm doing today.."
>*hops online to make another video* addressing TL:DR

The children’s entertainer Jim, is just his plaything. He will put him down once he tires of him.

You're Goddamned right.

Is Sargons wife really so ugly that he has to bang a tranny?

>sargoy of mossad thread #51822

no, the real king arthur is in another holy grail war to wish all of the muslims out of this country

Attached: Saber_fate_zero_girl_blond_eyes_seriously_hd-wallpaper-24241.jpg (1280x1024, 602K)

just wait for the real stream on the ralph retort