4.5 Million UK Children living in poverty

theguardian.com/society/2018/sep/16/new-study-finds-45-million-uk-children-living-in-poverty

>Be Brit
>Too poor to eat healthily
>Too poor to get dental treatment
>Your street gets turned into little Bangladesh
>Get imprisoned for complaining about all the wogs stabbing you.

Attached: limes.png (635x500, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/health-35221163
youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't you have pic related back yet?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg.png (1200x600, 36K)

It exists but its filled with larpers.

These "poor" people are basically niggers. I bet they spend thousands on televisions, alcohol, shit food, and brand clothing.

Hm that sucks

Is this the """relative poverty""" bollocks

>too poor to get dental treatment

What about muh NHS? It doesn't cover dental

Other half is in a health related job and told me something shocking the other day - it's not uncommon for pregnant teenage girls to deliberately refuse to give up smoking whilst pregnant because they want to have a low birth weight baby in order to have an easier delivery. I don't know how you can begin to tackle that level of idiocy, but lavish benefits and a dreadful culture certainly aren't helping.

Where does it say that in the article? The NHS provides that, even orthodontics

That they have to sell breastfeeding as a weight-loss exercise shows how fickle and shallow those people are.

a lot of mothers i see in "poverty" have the newest iphone and their nails done weekly. people want more for less.

ttps://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-kids-worse-teeth-those-11788170

bbc.co.uk/news/health-35221163

Chief executive Andrew Evans said: “We recognised there was a need within the UK with people struggling to access NHS care.

“I have heard dentists saying it is worse than at one of our projects in Malawi. The state of oral health [in the UK] has been a big surprise."

"Dental hygiene in the UK is at a critical level, with over 1 in 5 reporting multiple missing teeth due to decay"

“They are struggling to eat because they are in so much pain. Their teeth are falling out in their twenties and thirties"

“Not only is rotten teeth the number one medical reason for any child being admitted to hospital, but Third World-based dental charities are looking to come here as our inadequate dental systems are now an international disgrace.”

How many of these are children who drink and eat shite and never brush their teeth?

If you’re really starving I guess I can start sending my semen over again. I know you need the nourishment

youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA

Plenty of clinics like this pop up all over the US, that BBC article is weak and has 2 sources. One of them being a single dentist

just by curiosity, how is going the inmigration situation on your country, britanon?

Attached: 1512428383719.png (456x450, 48K)

Attached: family.png (1064x1204, 278K)

>that lady saying she needed 4 teeth pulled while holding 3 bottles of coke
wew

Attached: 451526313139101-1029301931.png (478x523, 14K)

This is why you just have to leave a lot of the poor to their misery. Reach out your hand, but they have to want to be helped. Just grabbing them and pulling them along just brings down the entire society.

we dont have an immigration situation. All our immigration happened 50 years ago. Now its mostly Poles and other eastern euros coming here. The brown people have already settled for multiple generations (indians, pakis, etc.). I haven't seen a huge amount of african niggs but im sure there's a few, just not enough to notice yet (though saying that, london is full of somaliniggers that have been here for a bit)

Well at least it'll be sterile .