Have any of you had the police go in your house ?

because of Jow Forums posts or other posts on other forums ? I know that it's made in Europe (for Jow Forums, I don't know but for other posts).

Attached: 1527652189416.jpg (612x609, 68K)

no, because i live in a free country with actual rights instead of made up bullshit rights that can be revoked arbitrarily like your shithole

Well, in your 53% shithole, you don't truly have freedom don't you ? (((TRUMP))) have extended the definition of muh antisemetism to critics of Israel's state. Don't be surprised to see goyim persecution in the USA too.

Not quite but the feds did contact me and come have a chat because of texts between me and a friend. It's the anti-corporate talk that gets them, they don't give a shit about anti-govt talk.

why would you let them into your house? they are not allowed to enter unless they have a court order

They still can put you in a list, and make your life a hell. Like no right to have guns, or to hold certain jobs ,...

The police raided my dorm when I was a freshman in college. They found 3 grams of weed and I spent the night in jail.
>tfw Hillary & Co. are eating babies as we speak

kek. That lampshade.

>Why are you in prison?
> I killed 12 women, I've a 2 years prison sentence.
> And you?
> I've pirated a movie, I have 5 years of prison
>And me, I've shared a meme, 3 years of prison and not allowed an internet connection for 5 years.

Yeah actually. I live in the UK so it's not much of a surprise.

Had a persistent guy banging on my door until I finally said fuck it and answered. He was a cop, came with a warrant to take my PC.
He tried to get me to admit to a crime then and there but I said nothing so he took the computer and said he'd be in contact within a week.
About a week later I got a phone call from him, said he'd need to do a further scan and it could take months. Took almost a year for them to contact me again. He phoned me up and asked me to come down to the station for a chat.
Now for anyone not living in the UK, a "chat" with the police is no different than a police interview. He just either didn't have enough to go on to arrest me, or didn't think it was worth the effort to go out and arrest me.
I was like whatever, got a solicitor and went in. He wasn't expecting me to have a solicitor.
Basically they had nothing on me and couldn't prove shit, so they spent an hour trying to make me admit to something which I never did. They tried to take my finger prints/DNA too but my solicitor put a stop to that (they had no right as I wasn't under arrest).
A week later they phoned me up again and said they were dropping the case, they had nothing to go on. But as a final fuck you they told me if I wanted my PC back I had to travel half way across the country to pick it up and I had a few weeks to do this otherwise they were going to sell or destroy it.

Either thing was a joke. Huge waste of time and money. Since then I've used a VPN and haven't looked back.

Tell us more, memeflag

But why? Because of a post made in a forum ?

never, despite what most think. what you say here is fairly insignificant unless you are making threats

The claim is I shit posted on the internet. I called someone a "nig nog golly wog" apparently.. They were unable to prove I specifically made that post though or that it even came from my computer.

No. It will never happen they just hold that over your head to try to make you scared from making memes

lmao, nig nog golly wog .. sure

He didn't have a shitposting loicense

When I was in 7th grade I got interrogated by the police for going on anarachist cookbook. They were worried because I was looking at tear gas recipes and how to make napalm and gun powder.

I didn't want to commit any kind of acts. I just thought it was fun as fuck to learn about all this shit.

No charges, but I'm sure I'm on some kind of watchlist now.

Where was this?

I know a lot of people going in tribunals and get prison sentences in France over "racists" and "antisemetic" posts in a video game forum. (18-25 and similar).

lmao look at this memeflaggot shill still thinking people even consider what he says
kill yourself

If this is true this is absolutely insane

I invited a cop over for dinner once.

It sounds insane, but it's common as fuck in the UK. Thousands of people a year have shit like this happen to them.

It's not true. I've seen that exact story posted here several times before. Use your brain motherfucker, most of the shit you read on here is bullshit.

>It sounds insane, but it's common as fuck in the UK.

No, it really isn't. Show us your flag.

>Literally say I use a VPN now
>Asks me to show my flag

Nigga are you retarded?

Do you pay for VPN ?

memeflag

Yeah obviously. I also got to pay for a Jow Forums pass because you can't post here with a VPN without a pass.

After a young upstanding member of the urban youth community mistakenly entered my house in the very early hours of the morning I took the opportunity to speak the gospel of John Moses Browning, however he was uninterested and left with the assistance of the local constable.

that le 53% is really all u got eh lol. pathetic eurofaggots

In the US. I think it was bad opsec where my email I used to sign up for the website was on my email I used at school to retrieve a school project.

Anyways nothing came of it, they just had me write out on a report that I had no intention of using the information I learned and wasn't going to shoot up the school.

It was scary as fuck, but ultimately nothing came of it.

I can literally say the most racist discriminatory thing I can think of in my own name online or in public and there is no crime the police can charge me and they come to my house.

That doesn't mean there aren't any social consequences of course but that's pretty much inevitable anytime you violate norms anywhere.

That's hot AF