Christ, what an asshole

Christ, what an asshole

Attached: jkrowling.png (568x456, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tHGNf6nWUm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gross why do libs desire to have men in dresses for

>i am a proud champion of the political left
>don't mid those bigoted comments i made, senior moment lol.
>i'm totally not taking advantage of vulnerable people to boost my book sales

daily reminder jk rowling is a fraud plant that didn't write a single fucking word of the novels, it was all (((ghost))) written

>Have a gizillion dollars
>Still miserable cunt

The state of women.

>Ginny was a trap all along -JKR

>women acting like men have more gender solidarity than they do

it’s all so tiresome

Sauce? Or bullshit conspiracy theory?

basedboy you sir are one

Even if she wrote it the story's a rip off of some other shitty book series with a boy computer "wizard".

A middle aged moment of clarity before returning to delusional leftist virtue signaling.

youtu.be/tHGNf6nWUm0

Attached: 1487188908864.jpg (320x320, 8K)

Yeah, I agree, but that's different from her not writing a single word of it.

I could see that being the case.

The Weasleys only had boys, and mama Weasley always wanted a daughter so dad agreed to let her raise the youngest boy as a girl. Meanwhile Dumbledore redpilled Harry on boipussy and the yellow peril which is why he went for Ginny instead of that gook.

Why do representatives have to speak for her? Clearly she feels that trans inclusion is only hurting women's rights even further. Because let's face it, transwomen are NOT WOMEN!

call them hormonized abominations

Hang on didn't I read those books? Do you mean the "So you want to be a wizard?" series?

I remember those being good as a kid

WHAT WOULD HARRY POTTER THINK OF TRAPS?

totally believe this

how does this work? why would da jooz give some random single mother 1 billion pounds of profit from their work? Please, explain

kek imagine having a team of handlers who monitor your online activity and issue public apologies without consulting you whenever you like a politically incorrect tweet.

Attached: 1421879496584.jpg (400x381, 36K)

>tfw no JK Rrowling mommy GF

God she is such an obnoxious cunt.
Remember the time she called someone a sad virgin then backpedaled with "there is nothing wrong with being a virgin AS LONG AS YOU'RE ON OUR SIDE"?
Or that time she told a former fan to go ahead and burn her stuff so they could die from the fumes? Yikes.

There are no chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits. Oh... and loping off your dick doesn't make you a woman, just a dickless cunt. Rowling did nothing wrong.

Everything you read, hear, and see is derived from something else. Nothing is 100% original.