Any fun plans for collapse of America?

Obviously America is going to implode and fall soon. Any exciting plans for the occasion?

Attached: download.jpg (293x172, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/10/why-does-the-stock-market-keep-going-up/543249/
cnbc.com/2018/08/14/this-could-be-the-longest-bull-market-in-stocks-ever-and-it-still-has-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just the standard, killing all government officials, judges, and politicians.
if this shit collapses i know whos gotta die for it

I'll probably go on a hike through the Appalachian mountains, armed of course.

nah just going to be growing a lot of potatoes

Soon

Attached: 07441011-2F24-4B12-B405-6D318936FEE6.gif (516x388, 1.68M)

Fight

I'm going on a killing spree. Always wanted to but i don't want to end up in a cage.

America is going to slowly turn into an entity like Brazil. I don't see a mega happening, just a slow whimpering of a once great nation into another third world shithole.

>Any exciting plans for the occasion?
Going to have a barbecue.

Attached: 20140704_151328.jpg (2560x1920, 1.6M)

loot burger for 3 months, lock in basement

Nice try FBI

Just a small stockpile and checking failsafes and redundancies. It's surprisingly affordable, but I suppose it'll be pricier when it's an actual emergency.

Tried out making ballistic plates too. Fiberglass welding blankets work well as well as denim, which is price competitive at $0.268 a pair at the local thrift shop. Resin and polyurea is expensive though, although I don't know enough about those to make a good judgment call on what to cut costs on.

Oh man im gonna roll every stop sign

What a madman. You'll even run the lights too right?

There is such a thing though that allows you do get away with anything you want. The "blue flu" is when cops stop doing their job due to striking or shit just got so bad it's above their pay grade. It only takes half a day for everything to fall apart. Riots, war, lack of money, or even natural disaster is enough to make that happen.

immigrate before it comes crumbling down. you have been warned. this goes for everyone reading this.

And if I want to live and die in the collapse?

Then you deserve it.

Coward!

I'm going to escape to Europe. At least it's safe there for white people.

I'm going to collect all the stray dogs, and turn them into an army of murder hounds, and then take over wal-mart town. He who controls wal-mart town, controls the hoard.
After that I prolly just fuck wasteland whores and eat applesauce or something.

Attached: Bartertown_empty.jpg (1167x486, 577K)

my brother joking bought one of the abandoned missile silos in Wyoming, rigged with a ton of solar panels, has an underground farm at the bottom. I thought he was joking at first and its pretty damn awesome. Ill probably go join him and peek out once in a while.

I'm no coward, I'm brave to do so for my family. the true cowardice is allowing those you love to die horrible deaths over something as trivial as patriotism.

LOL buddy have you seen europe in the past 10 years?

Realistically stay in my room and wait for it all to blow over.

fbi plz try 2 b more subtle

Attached: facepalm.gif (512x384, 1.7M)

Leave the toilet seat up and sleep until noon

N...no! A..America is best! Is greatest land...greatest...greatest...grea

Attached: E52E06D9-FB9B-4D07-A161-BE087B799A79.jpg (745x872, 181K)

Niggers and bums are first

Yeah, I'll probably take out the SWIFT system

going to loot

America wont collapse like the Soviet Union you cringy faggot. If anything the US will either become 100% Federal and all laws would apply to each state equally and a new currency will be formed, or 75% of federal law will vanish and states will gain more power.

> Any exciting plans for the occasion?

I'll get to watch more people sleeping in tents in tent cities, and sleeping in sleeping bags under bridges. I'll also get to see more people begging on the streets. Meanwhile, my stockpiles of silver will be worth a fortune by then. Enjoy your coming destitution.

Attached: IMG_1.jpg (400x570, 83K)

Hang local judges and lawyers.

youre gonna lie down in a road and get shot?
very american

Hmm see the problem is the ones responsible will be long gone (ie. Commie Chavez). I'm not against wiping out their bloodline though, but they can probably escape to other countries before this happens.

I’m gonna use the butt end of my rifle to cave in the face’s of SJW’s

Immigrate where exactly? Did you not see several developing countries had their economies tank this year?

>launch the rocket that i've been building for 20 years, invade the ISS
>hide out on the moon for rest of life
:)

I look forward to the chance of having a community if I can make it through the transition. I'm 40 and never had a people, country, or community yet, it sounds really nice.

Attached: distress.jpg (450x337, 28K)

It's not. The nightmare will go on for generations

It's not going to be fun you asshole. A lot of people are going to die.

some ameribro would need to release plans for a cheap yet efficient guillotine.

only the turds who are busy looking at the on their iphone

Exterminating every last Nigger, Northerner, and Marxist I can get my hands on.

Also this

Attached: glorious fort pillow.png (900x621, 1.33M)

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/10/why-does-the-stock-market-keep-going-up/543249/

>going down

You've been listening to too much CNN shill

>A lot of people are going to die.

And it's all going to be faggots, mudshits, Spics, Marxists, Northerners, Niggers, and kikes. And they ALL deserve it.

Attached: exterminate niggers.png (300x300, 13K)

>le economy can keep rising forever

Attached: laughing hitler.jpg (222x225, 7K)

>butt of a rifle
>not shoving a pistol into the back of their neck and squeezing the trigger

Attached: SS murdering russians.jpg (950x713, 138K)

cnbc.com/2018/08/14/this-could-be-the-longest-bull-market-in-stocks-ever-and-it-still-has-.html

>longest run ever
>even longer than the Bill Clinton Era
>Clinton considered a god for it
>Trump gets no credit

Attached: 1537080917117.jpg (470x313, 25K)

Open season on commies until the rifle barrels glow red-hot and sag.

some basedboy at the bar lastnight was talking about
“If Kavanaugh gets into the Supreme Court, he’s going to overturn Roe v Wade, and that’s an act of Violence against all woman. We aren’t going to have a choice but to become Militant”
The same people trying to eliminate muh assault weapons suddenly wanna take up arms
it’s all so exhausting

Taking out is foggot and everything he holds dear

Attached: DistortedWarlikeDouglasfirbarkbeetle-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 232K)

You glow in the dark CIA nigger

Kek

Attached: AB1EBCAE-A4BD-48A2-9630-6AF27474CD76.jpg (700x512, 26K)

We're a couple generations off until things go absolutely insane, but it's coming. Arm up now for the sake of you offspring.

I live in the rust belt. We won't even notice a difference.

Sure you will, you will see mexican slaves being sold at the farmers market.

Buy Juan get Juan free

HAHAHAHAH
SOLD!

That was the best I've read all night. Have a (you), son.

Attached: 1536908093670.png (1369x1359, 117K)

Can’t wait. Fuck niggers, spics, Jews, all the above can get the fuck out or die so we can rebuild something worth a shit again. Fuck the world let’s burn this shit down to the ground and rise up out of the ash’s that remain of the once great republic

You're right, it'll violent implode like Yugoslavia and Somalia did.

Attached: Robert e lee pwns nuking the north.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Hahha Brown shitskins think they will ever beat the white man in wargames GTfo spic before we embarrass you again and take more of your territory this time once agakn

Attached: 2316DCC8-FC86-41EB-AE2C-E97D1342FC84.gif (188x132, 975K)

Attached: debt_bubbles.jpg (960x640, 232K)

I'm becoming a bankruptcy lawyer in NYC so that I can make a killing off this country's economic collapse.

What’s the deal with silver lately? Past few months it’s been hovering around $14-15 per ounce.

how soon tho?

Depends on the 2020 US election cycle

some people are born for war user.
you need to accept this.
humans come in all varieties, including violent and peaceful.
this is why war is necessary, so violent people can go unleash their violence on other violent people.
otherwise the violent prey upon the innocent, not being violent is just not an option.
it's also why prisons exist

I'll have a coke

when will you drumpftards learn that trumps bear market is coming and will have no mercy, obama presidency was able to.hold the market up but not for long, i bet ypur pathetic drumpf will waddle away to his hiding spot with his tail between.his legs

Sounds good actually lol

This. Potatoes give a lot of bang for the buck. With milk they're nutritionally complete.