Person older than shit here

What makes leftist memes so ineffective and weak?
Do they think they actually convey a powerful message in a funny way?
I see shills of all colors selling their wares on here, and they have never been able to replicate the spontaneity and freshness of the Right's. Eye rolls is all they elicit anymore.
Explain meme magic to me, and post your pearls, you faggots crack me up like nothing else in this life.

Attached: 1534174375455m.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Normal memes are based on hurtful truth, cutting deep.
Tranny image macros are based on comfortable denial

>i feel like

Because leftists are constrained by their ideology and groupthink. They can't tell the truth, so they'll never be funny or memorable.

Attached: 43c.jpg (480x272, 20K)

Literally Virgin vs chad

>What makes leftist memes so ineffective and weak?

their to afraid of being racist/sexist, good memes are almost always edgy

Truth.

Chad Virgin vs. Virgin One night stand

Take the poo in loo meme for example. It's effective because half of India shits outdoors.

It's what other's have said, truth. Memes which are potent are usually some kind of seeming anomaly within human neural programming/makeup. It's some words or image that conjures up some kind of truth and presents it in a manner that is absurd, both on its face and in the way it connects different ideas in your head. It's actually the repression of modern society that makes the truth of right wing memes so powerful. Left wing memes cannot cut straight to a truth because left wing "truths" are based almost entirely on multiple layers of abstractions that nearly always have some fundamentally flawed half truth or lie as their foundation.

I fucking hate it when they say "yup" instead of "yep". Do not trust anyone who does this.
Also starting a sentence with "we need to talk about x" and using phrases like "starting a conversation"

Yup vs yep is an autistic thing to be concerned with lol. Didn't think it was a leftist thing either.

Attached: 1535852407344.png (1297x1600, 2.83M)

Ever notice how leftist "arguments" always boil down to redefinition in some form
>Racism is the belief in non-physical differences between races
Viewing whites as innately predisposed towards racism would be "racist" towards whites
>Actually, racism is unequal treatment based on race
Discrimination in college admissions would be "racist" towards whites
>Actually, racism is power and prejudice
Attitudes and action by black South Africans would be "racist" towards whites
>Acually, power is...
>etc
Same thing is true for
>X was not real communism
>Y is "fascist"
>etc
We can see through this, since we recognise the distinction between words and the underlying concept.
>A rose by any other name would smell as sweet
Of course those on the left (assuming good faith) must be swayed by these arguments, otherwise they wouldn't be repeating them against us. I don't think that it's too much of a stretch to hypothesize that those prone to becomming "leftists" have some kind of "deficiency" when it comes to making the distinction between words and concepts. This would also explain, for, example, how Pewdiepie is "racist" for saying nigger to express frustration, while Hillary Clinton is not a racist for saying "superpredators" to express disdain for niggers.

If this is true to any degree, then it may also explain the left's inability to meme, since memes require a kind of "purity of concept", which would be lost if the concepts are superceded by the words describing them, or if no distinction can be made. That one of the most common failings of leftist "memes" is verbosity at the expence of the core idea has me convinced that this is, at least in part, responsible.

Also might be interesting to see if this is connected to the "inner monologue" stuff, since it seems like a similar sort of thing.

Attached: koishi_523.jpg (591x798, 44K)

Co-called "lefties" are only jewish golems whose minds have been subjugated by various means of demoralization and mind control. Of course they cant produce anything of worth compared to people who broke the conditioning.

memes can have a lot of text and still be funny tho
the left are just nigger faggots

Attached: 1529392412921.png (883x837, 44K)

Attached: 1520541924336.jpg (544x371, 43K)

Attached: 1532255550377.jpg (720x561, 123K)

Thanks, it makes sense.

i really hate normies.

Holy shit lol

Leftist ideas require heavy moderation and media reinforcement to accept, in order to really be a good leftist you can't think about your ideas that much and you can't expose yourself to the other side that often, leftist political discussions are about hating the other and repeating the mantras, not about discussing the nuances or god forbid opposing political ideas. Now left wing leaders know this, so they hire marketing firms like Correct the Record or ShareBlue to make shit on their behalf.

>What makes leftist memes so ineffective and weak?
they cannot recognize truth

Attached: 1529631350160.png (799x798, 97K)

Leftists are ineffective and weak.

Damn that sounds legit. You fuckers have perfectioned this down to a science.

Well said. Put me in the screenshot, niggers.

Umm ineffective sweetie???

Have you been living under a rock?????

Try watching the news you BIGOTS.

We OWN the narrative....

Take your white male ass to your bedroom and sleep on your PATHETIC excuse for a life.

None of your CHILDISH memes are going to win over the minds of the people!

We need a version for san fransico

We need to talk about brexit, its very problematic and is never going to happen, ok sweetie.

Exactly. Leftists thrive in the arena of "redefining" words and then making "moral" (in quotes because they don't have morals) pronouncements based off of it.
Cuckservatives get blown out of the water because they tacitly accept everything leftists do leading up to a confrontation, even accepting every moral position of the left, so that all they do is sheepishly suggest doing something differently towards the same goal.

Even here, the impulse is strong among anons to say stuff like "leftists are the REAL racists" (i.e. tacitly accepting that "racism" is bad, while letting leftists define it).

>yall
I wish they wouldn't say this

Attached: 1506926305001.png (500x500, 92K)

good shit user.

Boo, fuck off Juden

great memes are based on controversially telling the truth or being absurdly stupid, lefty memes are based on being overtly uplifting.

>"we need to talk about x
My blood pressure went up a little bit just on instinct of anticipating what bullshit usually comes after this sentence

I think leftist memes come from anger and a sense of superiority. People who can't think out of the box, or the pc ideas
Many right wingers are just ironic-right, and I would classify most people here under the "chaotic-neutral" category

Attached: 1517942445842.jpg (1200x1128, 541K)

Circular logic or reasoning.. very jewish

whomst'd've thought

Attached: 1535655493588.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

>memes for NPC's

effective memes have to contain an element of truth, and leftists are at war with reality

What does sweet summer child even mean?

If you have to ask, you are one newfriend.

at least a surface level understanding of something is required to mock it and have your joke make any sense or be funny in anyway. Leftists don't know anything about us past the strawmen they've built to attack, and they make no attempt to engage in dialogue beyond screeching buzzwords like they're afraid speaking to us will give them the Hitlers. Because of this when they attempt to meme they use their strawman understanding of us and end up with a joke with no bearing on reality.

Leftists intentionally use foggy wordsalad definitions of things so that their buzzwords can be applied to anyone anywhere for any reason, and so they can perpetually move goalposts on their agenda.

>tfw you realise this exactly how Hitler described arguing with Jews.

While being champions for freedom of speech, they are also extremely restricted in what they can say. They eat each other in the drop of a pants.

Leftwing memes have a bureaucratic stink to them. They have to paper over their flimsy lies and can't just say what's right in front of them. They hedge every little detail to make sure nobody's offended.

It's a Game of Thrones saying to imply that the person it's being directed at is soft hearted or not well informed.
>Don't let the lefty NPC's ruin Game of Thrones tho, they only got into it after it was on HBO for about 4 years.
>band wagon cock suckers as usual

Underrated. A meme, by nature, must express a truth. Leftists deal exclusively in lies.

Attached: applause gif.gif (300x169, 841K)

Ah...sweet summer child. Let’s unpack this. It’s almost as if as a white person, you do realize...maybe, just maybe, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. IM LITERALLY SHAKING RN. Let that sink in, folks.

Maybe it's because the left has things that are off limits to joke about along side the fact that they literally cant drink enough nigger cum.

Attached: Consider.jpg (587x451, 46K)

Attached: whyleftcantmeme.jpg (1024x527, 56K)

>Take the poo in loo meme for example.

Because we have no fear, we turn it into pic related. Everyone laughs except SJWs, who whine, drawing attention to themselves, and then we all laugh at them. It's a beautiful thing.

Attached: Poo In Loo by Dr Anon.png (1264x1364, 408K)

lol! so true!

You are in your prime.

I knew we were fucked when the Amerimutt thing boiled up. It just works so well, I knew it was going to stick like a rabbi on a baby dick.

Most poo posters I see are actually alright with it too and even partake lol, it's actually more rare to find a butthurt poo poster than a based one in my experience
But where would our based poo posters be without some 17 year old ancom to get offended on their behalf

It’s called being a decent human being, friendo.

this is a real movie

Attached: MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (363x500, 112K)

I have yet to meet a lefty with a sense of humor. They're a dour bunch.

>girl I'm seeing now is from Texas
>unironically uses ya'll
>fairly a-political but supports Libertarian values
>and I live in Jew York
MFW

Attached: 2013_00620_tn.jpg (655x480, 105K)

Oh shit nigga what are you doing? Did you unironically call someone a "sweet summer child" please be b8

>We OWN the narrative....

Yeah, that's why Alex Jones got deplatformed two months before the midterms. I don't even watch Jones, but it's quote obvious what really motivated his erasure from the normie internet.

Don't worry, though. We got this. It will be fixed in short order.

Attached: (((Solution))).png (700x692, 60K)

>Even here, the impulse is strong among anons to say stuff like "leftists are the REAL racists" (i.e. tacitly accepting that "racism" is bad, while letting leftists define it).
Spot on.
These are telltale signs of baby's-first-redpill newfag ex-liberals who sort of identify as conservative because they assume it's the only other game in town. Complaining here (or on cuckservative blogs) that liberals are racist is only preaching to the choir.
I personally don't give a fuck that liberals are racist. I do want them to fall on their own swords and have their mob eat them alive.

the secret ingredient is truth.
our memes spread so far and wide because even if it triggers you,even if you hate it, there is something about it that you can't deny.
it eats at you, sits in your mind somewhere deep, eroding away at your mind until you are forced to consider it honestly.
and even though our memes are funny, they point out those uncomfortable truths about society we hate to acknowledge.
our memes are like a dose of medicine coated in sugar

Set the engines to “ultra swip over” engage!

close but not completely on the nose.

the left constantly changes the definition of words on purpose. they constantly do this. racism, for example. racism used to mean intentionally mistreating others based on race. racism thus gained a negative connotation. next, the left starts shifting the definition of racism so encompass things that are more and more mundane. now, racism means saying a certain word, even by accident. now, racism means not kissing the ass of anyone who isnt your color. now, racism means having a specific oppinion. etc...

the definition of racism has changed, but the stigma surrounding it hasn't. now, everyone that is even the slightest bit normal can be branded as 'evil' for doing and thinking normal things.

>Implying anger and a sense of superiority aren't what make our memes great.

Fuck off newfag, moralfag, fucktard turbo-pleb.

Attached: 1491818194309.png (600x599, 432K)

>tfw you realize that Jews are the origin of communism.

Then, it all makes sense.

King Harlaus? Is that you?

Attached: I wish for peace.jpg (1600x1200, 465K)

Those Poos you speak of are only the thick-skinned left overs.

There used to be a lot more Indian posters here...

an accurate introduction into the art and science of meme magic

this thread makes me proud to see that obvious shit is still obvious to most Jow Forumsacks.
this has unironically given me hope to carry on, good shit anons, good shit.

imagine writing how stupid it is to believe gravity exists while objects are falling on peoples heads.
Your subconscious know it makes sense but you conscious self is trying to fight reality thats the leftist thought process
when the right meme, they address the subconscious ie the truth directly

>Unpack that

That shit is always the first sign. I remember when a good friend of mine first used that, it was the beginning of the end back in 2015. Now they are full neon haired and gone.

The ceding of language is letting the SJW shit infect you on a subconscious level. especially when its a phrase that literally makes no sense like "lets unpack that."

Also as a Texan, I don't know how to feel about leftists appropriating "y'all" as a gender neutral phrase

Attached: American Culture.png (534x533, 550K)

Yup is old you retard. My dad has said it since I can remember, and he's blue-collar white trash and always has been, and I got it from him. I think it's a midwestern thing, but not sure.

Nobody says yep but fags.