Joe Rogan's not backing down on the South Africa farm murders

Is this the beginning of his redemption arc?
twitter.com/joerogan/status/1041439462457204737

Attached: ss (2018-09-16 at 07.35.23).png (636x879, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ONQukwNWN2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice. Good to see he's still got some balls left.

so, when do the land seizures go into effect?
this summer people seemed pretty confident that race war was coming this fall, well.... it's fall

if he does this and has alex jones back they will killshot him

Good. People need to hear the truth about whats going on.

We should show him support. He has a big community of normies, he would be useful in breaking the conditioning.

They postponed that because Theresa May said she wants it done (((legally))) before she gives them gibs. So right now they're drafting the constitution to make guns illegal, because they rubbed braincells together and realized that farmers have guns.

based

bump for bro rogan

Attached: 82B553C0-19F6-454F-9D83-9F18962C7097.gif (281x131, 606K)

Well he is Italian/Irish so even if of a lower tier he is technically white and should care.

What's funny is that this entire thing started because a dual citizen island monkey took a short clip out of context and tried to call Joe a white supremacist. When will liberals learn about the Streisand Effect? Joe got redpilled hard in real time in the last 24 hours.

Attached: ss (2018-09-16 at 07.41.34).png (315x425, 129K)

Grog not sure if Grogan good or bad rockman....

Attached: Grug head muscle working.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Good on joe for growing a pair for once

You can tell he has been neutered because he doesn't want to risk losing his easy thing he has going on youtube like Alex Jones.

Joe Rogan is a sexist racist jock. Fuck him.

what a fucking faggot

Bump for Rogan!
But how has he gotten these pills?

I’ve been a critic of guns in America in the past but this whole debacle has opened my eyes.

Attached: 3593A1ED-E38A-4409-B157-FF4DDA61E301.jpg (200x252, 27K)

rogan going to realize these kikes hate us

If they make guns (((illegal))), Theresa can avoid bad publicity and keep the UN out of it by saying that the farmers are illegal weapon peddlers. It's honestly sickening. It's incredibly transparent what she's doing but no one cares to tell her to fuck off.

What’s wrong with being any of those things?

Did Joe Rogan finally wake up from the matrix?

Rogan is a conspiracy theorist, he will be soon deplatformed. Good riddance.

Uh huh. So you’re saying he’s our kind of guy then?

Attached: D87D2B21-768D-4A32-BC0F-E88B260CAB03.jpg (600x731, 107K)

Liberals can't help but be the first to kneejerk for the (you)s on Twitter. I'm sure deep down they know that bringing the situation to light is against their wishes, but they desperately need to be an internet hero to justify their existence.

He may be deplatformed but at least he won't be massacred like you Israeli fucks will be soon.

Attached: 1528599094408.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

will give a few more days to see if he cucks or not

Theresa May deserves the r*pe.

*weed smoking stops*

There's nothing going on in South Africa you're all just paranoid or its your imagination

Lol schlomo is a jealous nerd. Your hatred of us is pathetic you Jew worm. Your half the human any of those farmers are and you know it.

this bald fraud needs to shut the fuck up

SHUT IT DOWN,GOY

Nice try Chang, we haven't forgotten about your investments and (((interests))) in SA either.

*dmt kicks in*

Attached: 4E27B853-8DF3-41B4-A3C1-0A0325FFD654.jpg (236x314, 39K)

Guess you should go do a google image search on “farm murders” to revel in how right you are then? I’m sure nothing shocking will show up.

Come to tims and fight me.

So a dude who helped to start the MMA and form a women's league is sexist? Tell me more about that. Is it because he just wanted to watch girls get beat down?

Someone should tell Joe that China also has interests in South Africa, since they've been working on colonizing the place. Wouldn't be surprised if the nogs suddenly have Chinese rifles in a month.

Wait...so why does Theresa May get to make any calls here?

This is ridiculous! The holocaust was the most horrific event in human history and this South Africa farmer stuff is made up nonsense by right wingers are you all know it!

Just a coincidence, goyim.

Attached: ss (2018-09-16 at 07.56.02).png (1150x938, 1023K)

Kys, unironically

Attached: blk.png (742x669, 408K)

I'm sorry britbongs but you guys get what's coming to you.

they literally passed law for the government to expropriate land without compensation

The look on his face
>I can't believe this dumb white bitch is endorsing me
>woman leaders

Someone should tweet this to Joe as well, Joe loves legitimate conspiracies.

RIP based weed dude.

Attached: 1510107862897.gif (848x617, 2.52M)

the best thing about that video is the skeleton black dude nodding the whole way through

>all I have to do is call this bitch racist and she gives me several hundred million dollars, I love this job

Thas rite...

Nice.

Attached: 1533960097945.jpg (448x448, 21K)

Hey man anything's possible. Have you seen that video of those chimpanzees? They'll tear your fuckin dick off man.

This canuck is a chink and wants his tiny dick in black horse cunnies.

Dont you guys feel this is odd timing.

He had a musk interview not too long ago, who is from SA. I am betting 100% they talked about this off camera. Musk just couldn't because he knew it'd be political suicide to talk about niggers killing whites.

Joe Rogan will back down and give in to the NWO because he does psychedelic drugs. They give home incite but they also make him paranoid. The fear wins in the end and he'll fall back on the can't we all just get along bullshit.

Fucking British scum

He’s gonna get redpilled the hard way.

Attached: 7D9DC3F5-188D-4FC3-BD5C-3B261B46257D.jpg (512x512, 43K)

He's about to get metoo'd

cheq digits

Jamie pull that up

Attached: 1534654376891.jpg (640x583, 100K)

tell me what to do joe!

Nothing odd about the timing in fact its the opposite. It makes perfect sense that he would bring up SA murders after spending time with someone FROM SA.

except irish people are literally the most pure bred of all whites and italians were behind rome

Bad goyim!

Attached: 72BAF057-129F-4D54-AE32-DB2DD1BD3B69.png (960x960, 2.26M)

Aaah, makes sense.

But what are the odds that SA will be sanctioned?

>Is this the beginning of his redemption arc?
The only way to stop the murders is to raise a rebel force with funding from backers to quickly acquire surplus weapons and equipment and rapidly train Boer guerillas and international mercs.

Everyone knows there are no such thing as a genocide there, it's all an alt-right talking point to get some patreonbucks from incels and Jow Forums virgins.

Want to prove me wrong? Watch this first.
youtu.be/ONQukwNWN2U

Joe has been compromised by some alphabet soup agency or by (((them))). The left will chastise him for talking about it and he will thank them for setting him straight. Then he will finish being a cuck and go home to watch his wife get nailed by her bull.

Attached: z.jpg (587x312, 30K)

good for Joe

Attached: 1535133210161.jpg (364x528, 52K)

No u

I think he's just trying to remain a neutral host so that he can get people on his show no matter what they believe. Notice how he acts different around guests depending on whether they're right or left leaning.

this is all the evidence I need honestly.
>admit it's real
>complete 180 when Trump brings it up
These fucking lying scumbags need to be punished severely.

So he's black and that's supposed to mean he can't be White supremacist? Sorry, but that's not how it works.

>this blatant shilling for a channel that makes it clear it's all about leftist propaganda
From their channel description
>By placing the human at the heart of each story we hope to promote a global conscience that provokes moral reactions - revealing a deeper understanding of the diversity of the lives around us.

Attached: 8566649d6030837c29996fdfc6b6f6b7f1df0072d9a5170ec7e2b1253e104457.jpg (750x750, 101K)

Tweet this to Joe too. This entire thing isn't about white people, it's just because trump brought it up and that's an easy talking point to argue against him.

It's not a leftist channel, it's Recep Tayyip Erdogan's personal channel.

Attached: trt-fellowship.png (405x224, 177K)

fucking BASED Joe Rogan. I knew you weren't completely lost Joe!

JOE JOE JOE!

Attached: 1499317526988.webm (278x720, 1.46M)

Attached: John Wick clerk.webm (400x300, 412K)

There's no redemption for this normie bitch.
"i've decided that i don't want to die after living a life of anti-Whiteism" WOW REALLY? well done baby joe! WELL FUCKING DONE! BABY JOE REALISED THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO FUCKING DIE! WELL DONE BABY JOE! DEATH NOT GOOD! WELL DONE GOOD BOY!!!! YOU FIGURED IT OUT ALL ON YOUR OWN BIG BOY JOE???? DEATH ISN'T COOL? WELL DONE BIG BOY JOE!!! NOW YOU CAN START WORKING ON NOT HAVING TO WEAR A FUCKING DIAPER! WELL DONE BIG BOY JOE!

Fucking normies, fuck off you fucking cunts.

Attached: bait.jpg (625x800, 80K)

>when the coke hits good

say what you want about joe but at least hes chimpilled
those things will rip your dick off

So even worse

I don't think we should let Joe off the hook for his politics this easily.
He needs to say a lot more based shit.
(I've always liked him as a person aside from his stance on politics/conspiracy).

Attached: 8huds9o6uis01[1].jpg (1079x1715, 758K)

>joe rogan

Attached: joerogan2.png (1628x964, 1.5M)

honestly could be a /ck/ shitpost

He has to operate within the kikeocracy. Anymore redpilled than Joe Rogan and you will be labeled an evil nazi and your platform shoahed permanently.

Everything he makes could be.

Attached: 1524099572212.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

LMAO. It's like the Cheech & Chong scene.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (316x184, 2.82M)

say what you want about his plating skills
that combination of things sounds tasty as fuck

whats wrong with that tweet in particular?

I'll concede that it probably does taste good. It's just funny what a mess it looks like.

Attached: joerogan.png (1708x1040, 1.92M)

>joe's hairy italian knuckles grappling with that sandwch

Attached: mmmm.jpg (480x360, 11K)

b-but the holocaust goyim!
Oy vey!

Attached: 1534235611284.png (947x1200, 691K)

(((Anglos)))

I think it's hilarious how the left can just ignore problems or write them off as conspiracy theories.
>Now to fight Patriarchy, a vast, international conspiracy against women perpetrated by all men.
>We need to stand up to institutional racism, a vast, international conspiracy against brown skinned people for the benefit of whites.

So much fucking water, jesus

>it's fall
It's spring there right now, guy. South Africa is in the southern hemisphere.