School uniforms

What is Jow Forums's take on school uniforms? Positive or negative? Private schools generally have uniform codes in which students must strictly adhere to and they seem to have produce much better results than public schools.

Attached: 1533397626284.jpg (2641x1294, 1.07M)

I like them, but do you know what I like more? Corporal punishment. Act shit, get hit. Also follow it up with laps around the school.

Pro. They help build conformity.

Also, 28.

as long as they’re comfortable and use good materials for a fair price

Shocking lack of diversity. How do they get by without rap music?

They're fucking hot!

Attached: 1203623197107.jpg (400x673, 47K)

#3 is the best btw.

Our leftist governments are very much against them because it prevents girls from slutting up and boys from dressing like ghetto thugs. The official reason being that no dress code means that the young can 'express themselves through their own personal choice of clothing'.

not rawl

diversity = asian genocide

>rap music
fuck off subhuman sub-saharan shitskin nigger

Attached: 1536517733964.png (886x1000, 1.13M)

oof rerawl

3, 10, 28, 21, 42 look good enough for a poke. 70 looks yandere

Attached: 1204026155781.jpg (2560x1920, 2.09M)

Unis gud

No problem with school uniforms personally, but I don't care about clothes that much in general.
What's the difference between children wearing school uniforms and adults having to comply to a dress code for work? Literally not a big deal.

Pro. They remove the daily pressures of picking out an outfit, judgements based on clothing, and don’t hilight financial disparities between students.

gay as fuck, looking at sluts dressed in leggings and tank tops all day was about the only reason I didn’t drop out of high school. Plus i liked wearing my jeans, boots, and tshirt everyday, I hated having to wear cackies and a polo everyday for elementary and middle school.

but schoolgirl skirts a kinda hot desu.

uniforms are good

>daily pressures of picking out an outfit
Are you some kind of faggot?

Attached: Fake and gay.jpg (600x600, 33K)

rolling

WE ARR ROOK ARIKE

The skirts are bit skimpy for school don't you think?

Attached: 1530975384044.jpg (400x500, 49K)

We should mandate anime school uniforms

Attached: 1529158369843.jpg (1440x2560, 613K)

fuck

I take 2 numba 9, a numba 9 large with extra THICC

A bit, but my boner isn't complaining.

>remove judgements based on clothings
you're bluepilled as hell if you think that its actually about clothing. once you enforce school uniforms kids will find different shit to judge others, its all a big validation inferioirity game.
with that being sad i think school uniforms look aesthetic af but i'm not a fan of mandatory uniforms in school. they already indoctrinate you why strip you of more individuality?

looks good
makes the poor kids stick out less
seems like a good thing overall

Absolutely pro and it should be followed up by a 1 year mandatory military service for all once they turn 18.
You didn't serve you don't graduate.

individualism through collectivism
this is based and redpilled

rolling

>Collective individualism.

Attached: collective individualism.gif (245x168, 684K)

fuck yes

agreed

>wearing boots to to school
Yeah bet you were ultimate autist trying to be wanna be roughneck

not collective individualism, individualism through collectivism

a person is educated in basic values, foundations and principles and can then follow whatever route he/she pleases

>What is Jow Forums's take on school uniforms?
We need them bad. I support uniforms 100%. This keeps the parents from being pissed that their little prostitute can't wear a tank top and yoga pants.

I support uniforms 100%.

So it's like fucking for virginity, got it.

you forgot 38, mein neger

This. People wold be more aware and invested in military action if our youth could be involuntarily deployed.

Casual dress code is the gateway to extreme liberalism.

Politicians, goberment workers, teachers, people atending schools or even colleges, all of them should wear uniforms

>send kids to school
>teach them common sense
>give them a shared identity that will allow them to have intelligent discourse
>then release them where they develop their own identity

it's like having girlfriends in middle school and kindergarten, having an idea of what direction you should be heading and then developing your tastes

Yeah, I'd fuck her.

>having girlfriends in kindergarten
All I wanted to do was play with Legos in kindergarten

Some people cant into military, especially women so Id make them take a year in a hospital, or a sewer plant, or a prison or an abatoir, something that teaches kids the value of civilization

All males should have some military training every 5 years, a couple of months to keep people fit in body and mind

playing legos in kindergarten is good if you want to grow up to be an engeneer/problem solver

if everyone is raised to conform and get results and value certain things you'd get better quality individuals

No makeup at school!

Well I'm more invested about it for career choices, family choices and camaraderie. You won't see many people go for a feminist dance therapy degree after spending a year among their peers, doing something useful and seeing hard working people.

Not everyone needs to be a front line soldier, this is also the way to recruit nurses, doctors, plumbers, clerks, lorry drivers you name it.

The army and a common goal is the only thing that keeps a divided nation together.

I went into in home elder care, it's big business here in Florida.

roll pls

rerawl

Why the fuck do they all have bangs like they have a receding hairline??

Attached: 1521658192490.jpg (720x718, 33K)

kinda lol, i just liked being able to kick people with muh steel toes.

almost all anime characters have bangs

the meme in your pic does too

Was poor but my parents scraped enough together to put me into private school. Helped not single me out as a poorfag and helped group cohesion. I think it's great.

ROLL PLZX IGB ASIKAN GF ME SO RONREY

roll for yellow fever blessing !

Uniforms are a good idea, as are racial, gender and aptitude segregation in schools. But here in the US, the purpose of public school is to to indoctrinate the population and crush any love of learning they may have by making lessons and coursework as boring, tedious and time-consuming as possible. So I don't expect them to be used widely in public schools.

Depends on uniform and how strict they are about it.

Also it depends on how good the school is.

Having a uniform in a shitty D-rated school, and where the adults have a superiority complex to the extreme and care more about uniform than education or basic management is a huge turn-off

look at this shit

Attached: Columbine 99.jpg (2338x1700, 739K)

We use them here.

Attached: FB_IMG_1503769977562.jpg (552x807, 76K)