FLAKE IS GOING TO DELAY THE SCOTUS!

This is a huge deal because Jeff Flake sits on the Judiciary Committee and because of the Roy Moore loss the committee is 11-10 GOP... if Jeff Flake votes not to proceed (and assuming all 10 Democrats vote no), he could single-handedly delay the vote.

Flake will give Trump a big Fuck you!

Attached: Capture 12.png (778x528, 80K)

Based cuckservative race traitor

Good. Fuck Trump and Fuck you.

Make him do it. Call his bluff.

QUICK some femanon take the hot and accuse Flake of raping them

Position belongs to merrick garland anyways

If all democrats vote against the nominee, they only need one republican to flip to not confirm.

With McCain gone, I was wondering who it would be.

>Potato famine
>Surrounded by fish
>Starves

Why do republicans suck so much? The democrats are bat shit insane, but at least they're proactive and on the offensive. Republicans are basically just retarded little bitch victims with shitty hair cuts.

The Jews pay them to suck
The only solution to this will never be found in politics.

Honestly this would not be a big deal if Trump had actually had some balls and started arresting traitors.

This bitch needs to be infront of the committee Tuesday if we are playing this bullshit game no delays.
Flake need a fucking tumor for this.

Good. Blue Wave coming this November. Kav is OUT!

I hate this country. I hate this fuckers entire generation.

>thinks I was alive then and also that I starved

>fishing in the king's waters

I read on the conservative treehouse comments
involving the Prof student evaluations.
I think someone called her crazy and dangerous.
You want to search that angle..

crazy left wing Bay Area CUNT.
Dime a dozen around here...

Attached: demorain (2).jpg (500x310, 64K)

Why because you say so? Your feelings are hurt? Holy shit liberals are all just brats.

Ugly mic retard.

“For me” ohhh holy shit he deserves a bullet. Arizona anons....

>ariz
McCains toady carrying out his final wish to fuck with trump.

Attached: 1405882555611.jpg (542x419, 24K)

What a fucking flake.

Amazing. This guy follows a religion that was founded so that some fake treasure hunter could marry lolis.

Arizona is about to pass California as the state I hate the most. At least those Senators say they are on the other side.

IRA please bomb this fag

hey, fuck you buddy!

They're that kid who loses at the game and then starts going "nu-uh I won, I get the big piece of cake because I actually won and you didnt"

It's getting ridiculous

So stuff we did as kids is now fair game.
Sure you want to open that up Dems?

Based Flake!

The Resistance grows even stronger!

Don't be ridiculous. Conservatives are spineless weaklings and will never attack the Democrats for anything they do. No game is being opened up.

Flake goes to join McCancer when?

Attached: 1535891351963.gif (1024x683, 326K)

It was Her turn!

Attached: 1536797267141.gif (480x270, 1.95M)

You know when you put it that way it sounds based and redpilled.

Yea, he really is a fucking coward. That or the jews really have some leverage over him, preventing him from using his power.

Looks like 1 Republicuck Senator from Arizona wasn't enough
tumor's return when?

Make the vote, if he fails. . The election will be about SCOTUS again. Energizing the right..m hopefully. Otherwise we go 2 more years with no scotus

Somebody needs to bodybag that faggot.

How does him maybe feeling up some chick at a party thirty years ago have anything to do with him being nominated for this position?
Seriously, what's the correlation here?

How long until he's gone?

Cocksucker is going to try and sink it to get revenge on Trump the same way McCain did. That's waht infuriates me, these faggots literally put their pride ahead of anything else. That's why McCain voted against repealing Obamacare. Not because he suddenly had a change of heart but because he wanted to stick it to Trump.