He's going to hate the Democrats so much after this

Are you guys ready for Clarence Thomas 2.0?

Attached: 5022D91300000578-6165337-Mystery_Brett_Kavanaugh_is_the_subject_of_the_letter_from_the_un-m-50_15368 (306x343, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIzps759Ago
web.archive.org/web/20151009013015/https://profiles.stanford.edu/christine-blasey
web.archive.org/web/20160620211442/https://www.paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey
bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to support repealing the 1933 Firearms ban. Fuck the dems.

He definitely will be overturning Roe v. Wade after this. More white babies YAY!!!

Attached: 16weeks.png (635x602, 282K)

he's not getting confirmed. it's over for him

I read on the conservative treehouse comments
involving the Prof student evaluations.
I think someone called her crazy and dangerous.
You want to search that angle..

From a slow boomer...

Hopefully he legalizes rape gangs.

Zero chance, he's getting through

I'm really hoping he doesn't overturn roe v wade

Mail order automatics when?

Attached: 1478624272089.gif (420x329, 1.43M)

Attached: 1532140066231.gif (498x280, 298K)

My god man what have you done?!?

>An America where you can order both Sea Monkeys and a HMG from the back of a magazine

Attached: 1530127374338.jpg (505x960, 46K)

if he does it wont make abortions nationally illegal, itll be kicked back to the states in which case ny and california will obviously have the most liberal

Good, those places need it the most

I'm surprised that I'm actually surprised by this, even though this is the same dirty tactic the left uses against every single opponent they need to smear. There is no low that is too low for the left.

>it's the Dems fault this guy is a rapist

Attached: doubtful.jpg (250x250, 17K)

OOOHHH I bet they're really scared. After all, aren't Dems the masters of the deep state and Jew conspiracies that are all powerful?
Plus, what is he going to do that he wasn't going to do anyway? He's a vote to do everything the Reeps want anyway.

Could this motherfucker glow in the dark any brighter? Freshly back from rigging the elections in Zimbabwe he shows up in the Senate chamber to block his own party's SCOTUS nomination? Trump should declassify his intelligence file.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-200026_Chrome.jpg (1080x1608, 462K)

I'm so glad they pulled this shit - he's gonna be John Birch society right-wing after getting hit with this bullshit.
Just wait until Ginsberg dies in the next couple of months - whatever dude that replaces her, he'll be even more hardened after what he'll have to endure.

The guy isn't a rapist. This is the Dems go to when they are out of options. It happens every single time. This shit is getting old, people are getting sick of it. When it resets, people like you would be smart to leave the country.

I love it how when a man and a woman are drunk and anything sexual happens liberals say the woman is not capable of being responsible for her actions and therefore an innocent victim but the man is totally responsible for his actions and therefore a rapist.

Bullshit.
Conservatives are fucking scum adulterers and pedos.

Hopefully this will force Trump's hand some and we can have some arrests.

t. kike

Imagine how he is going to view cases after having to explain to his daughters that this woman is lying about him raping her.

It would be interesting to find why this cunt needed a couples therapy. Pity she purged her social media.

t. Roy Moore

Keep doubling down on stupid, the left is shooting itself in the foot. No one is buying any of this.

>He's going to hate the Democrats so much after this

I pray to GOD that stupid bitch, Collins from Maine, and FAGGOT FLAKE, don't fall for these obvious lies!

Confirm Kavanaugh!!!!!

and yeah....it's gonna be a RED WAVE now....people see how disgusting and disgraceful the DEVILCRATS are!

He's a tsundere
He talks shit about trump but always votes with his party

I bet Collins and Murkowski will hate the dems even more
Collins received threats from them

This is most likely what will happen. Make it up to the states rather than the Supreme Court. Liberal Areas can have it and Conservative areas will not.

Jon Kyl over in Arizona will vote him in if Flake does not. He confirmed he would do so.

if the repubs dont vote him in, fuck em, let this country burn

You want 4.0 nigger birth rate? Cause this is how you get 4.0 nigger birth rate.

What the Quintessential Clarence Reveals may be in Star Trek Psyren

This guy trying to be the next mccain?

Legalize the murder of leftists when?

youtube.com/watch?v=VIzps759Ago

I do not understand their strategy. Do they REALLY think they can keep him out? All they are doing is ensuring when he does get in he is going to fuck Democrats up the ass, sideways, his entire term.

citation needed

Roy moore

Calm down Mohammed, you’re never getting in here anyways.

Attached: 61656739-4B54-4CA6-B5DC-A502058B7E52.jpg (346x146, 8K)

Citation still needed.

Feinstien may have been shopping the info around to republicans, cutting deals, getting names of who would flip, before releasing it. There are may repubs that would jump ship for the right price

Attached: 1535751269463.jpg (2072x3108, 913K)

i didnt know roy moore was convicted of any crime. I dont follow american politics closely. perhaps you can point me to the credible news source (any MSM) will do, where Roy Moore was CONVICTED of any crime. Last time I checked people are innocent until proven guilty. that may seem like a small inconvience to you, but it is actually a cornerstone to any sort of moral or ethical justice system.

force him to do what, Trump is clueless

THERE IS NO POLITICAL SOLUTION TO ANY OF THIS.

to lay charges, like failure to report a crime, obstruction of justice, conspiracy to commit crime, fabricating evidence, fraud, lying to FBI, sedition, treason, spying etc etc etc. there are plenty of crimes committed by democrats that never even get charged. not shit that happened forty years ago either, but stuff that happened today.

Has this woman given a full statement to FBI. if not, why not. Why did she scrub her social media (cause she hates trump and has been tweeting shit about him for two years). If she is lying how is that not sedition? If she is found to be lying, how is it not fabrication of evidence.

A full investigation should proceed, after kavanaugh is appointed. And the investigation should not just investigate whether she is telling the truth, but also whether she is lying ... both angles should be pursued by separate independent teams. and if she is found to be lying then the maximum sentence applicable should be applied.

Congress can impeach kavanaugh later if evidence can be supplied that proves his guilt.

who is he going to direct that to, jeff "i recuse myself from following any of trumps orders" sessions

>#metoo

Attached: 2775DEB2-06D6-4B3E-A143-CF97F2A80AAB.jpg (600x600, 49K)

He's not going through.
Republicans are too worried about the sexual miscondusct allegation. Murkowski and Collins will flip. Trump will not be able to get anyone through before the midterm, and he will be forced to select someone who is basically just like Kennedy.
If he does go through, Democrats will win even more than they already are poised to in the midterms. They gave up Al Franken, proving to any fence riders and female voters that they can hold their own to at least some standards. If Republicans push Kavanaugh through, regardless of the fact that he is clearly qualified, in spite of this allegation I think a lot of women will vote democrat.

President Ocasio-Cortez will also declare the Republican party a terrorist organization and have all its members hung

Kavanaughtards BTFO

>trying to hunt down and hang the largest group of gun enthusiasts in the world

this ought to be fun

>in spite of this allegation I think a lot of women will vote democrat.

bullshit

Post link

Remember that great white female voting blue wave during the Trump election.

No?

Yeah.

get yer abortions while you still can. 2 JUSTICES

yeah just like when Trump was elected, people wouldn't give a shit if he gets through, the only thing we have to worry about is RINO cucks

He is getting confirmed, period. Because any subsequent nominee will face the same bullshit allegations. This routine won't work anymore. It only worked on Roy Moore because he is a brainlet.

Married women voted Trump after his pussy tape. Married households vote more so than single household in primaries.
Stop being a faggot.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

RAPE GANGS CONFIRMED

>Because any subsequent nominee will face the same bullshit allegations.

nope , if he gets denied trump will nominate the girl.

The majority of white women voted for him as well. Feminazis aren't a real voting block outside of hell holes like commiefornia.

Start with Dennis Hastert, then go to Pence and the other faggots that swam naked together in the Congressional pool

Is Flake retiring as a Republican politician? Very dangerous for him to be doing this. Republicans will be furious and this will be remembered if he ever runs for anything again.

Fuck yes

Attached: 1530920007553.jpg (427x427, 26K)

>Meeting between Clarence Thomas and Brett Kavanaugh pictured

Attached: KavandClar.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Imagine believing this

Attached: 2018-04-15.png (300x212, 97K)

Source?

He was "credibly accused"

Whatever that means

What the fuck do they put in the water in Arizona that makes them such RINO faggots?

"Natural conservatives"

he's a catholic, you fucking memeflag. that means he's a liberal

This is an absolute joke. No one believes these made up stories. Democrats need to stop being so shortsighted. The fury all this hoopla causes will bury democrats for decades.

Normal people are not taking this serious. Its made up nonsense

>be young
>be drinking
>touch girl at party

RAPIST RAPIST RAPIST RAPIST

Judge Kavanaugh is a fair and honorable man who wouldn't stoop to retaliation against the Democrats for what they are trying to do to him, even though I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did.

Welcome to the matriarchy. Leave your penis at the door.

This is a high tech lynching!

>Catholic
>Liberal

>hates gay mariage
>hates abortion
>hates divorce
>"liberal"

Catholics are humongous hypocrites

Before this shit got real today, I was really a disinterested observer. I was just out to dinner Friday night playing devil’s advocate and trollng both sides. I don’t even like Trump; at times I almost hate his smug, dumb shit. I voted for Darrell Castle, but not next time. This shit has flipped the switch. I fuckkng HATE liberals. Deadly hate. This is such dishonorable, filthy, niggerjew politics. I want to see liberals die.

voters aka adults older than 30 are not taking it serious

the least credible bit is that she "thought he would kill her", totally absurd

if the public believed it they would not have revealed the accuser at all

He isn't going to get confirmed dumb fuck. Mitch fucked everything over with his nuclear option.

This. Kavanaugh will become a zero fucks given hard-right judge for decades after this shit, just like Clarence Thomas.

This.

Attached: abortion.png (4528x3400, 1.66M)

Attached: 1537132948659.png (890x386, 199K)

Saved

T. Boomer democrat

Attached: DnPb3XaUcAE8QPw.jpg (974x926, 163K)

Funny how all her shit was scrubbed before she went forward. Bing/Google are censoring their algorithms and caches to prevent people from finding her shit. Meanwhile the media is releasing carefully crafted "everything you must know about kavanaugh accuser" articles that present her like she is the next coming of Christ.

>but muh "i don't want to come forward" and "press the issue"

Best I could find
web.archive.org/web/20151009013015/https://profiles.stanford.edu/christine-blasey

web.archive.org/web/20160620211442/https://www.paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey

Just wait till Ginsburg kicks the bucket.

Attached: 90.jpg (1160x629, 95K)

>PROS
Your body belongs to you, not the state.
Killed over 14 million niggers since legalization.
Reduces the amount of liberals raised by liberal single mothers.
>CONS
Feels the kike blood demon Moloch when you incinerate the most innocent humans possible - the unborn
It's murder.

Attached: Genz is based because democrat babies are in the dumpster behind Planned Parenthood.png (960x814, 662K)

If you think Flake and the other cucks will vote for him now you are retarded. Its over.

Tumor rising

Attached: 1516774233521.png (630x986, 694K)

I had to take a mandatory pre-college exam, since I'm returning to college and nearing 30, about this and had to acknowledge that bullshit before I could even register.. They called it #NotAnymore and said that women are incapable of giving consent if you fuck them when they're drunk -- EVEN if you're drunk too. It's fucked. This rhetoric has infected into every facet of our lives and it's sickening. They can absolutely ruin your life if she happens to regret her actions the night after and runs to the police screaming rape....

I like how females can just claim shit, and everybody is just supposed to take them at their word with no proof whatsoever.

This "me too" shit is so obviously a ruse to replace men with women in every workplace or seat in government. Why are we allowing it to happen?

Attached: NICE . . . NOW GTFO.jpg (763x693, 135K)

He won't make it to the confirmation. Flake will delay and Trump will have to either nominate him again or nominate someone else once the next Congress forms.

not happening.

bookwormroom.com/2018/09/16/accusation-kavanaugh-plan-2012/

No. His polling is slow low in AZ that he isn't running for reelection.