Have you ever raped someone?

Feminists make it seem like every man has. There must be rapists on Jow Forums. I'm one of them what about you?

Attached: tumblr_oimfxsr3091vrruouo1_1280.png (758x893, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not a nigger so I've never had to.

I looked at a girl once, and as we all know that's rape. What do you want to know?

Hello fellow government offical
How was ur dinner?

It's not as fun as you think. I enjoyed it in the sense that she hurt more than me, but my dick actually got bruised, and she scratched me pretty bad. I was also worried for months about what was going to happen.

I rape my wife if she is asleep, and I am horny/bored at night.

yeah i raped ur mom LOL

Attached: 1446568284266.jpg (181x203, 60K)

LMAO 69!!!!!111!!!

I'm not a nigger so I have a low time preference that has prevented me from raping.

i was raped by my female teacher when i was twelve

Not yet.

I was with a girl once who liked it rough so much that the sex felt like rape. I honestly felt bad at some of the things she made me do to get her off.

Then you committed necrophilia.

Attached: 1496633407762.jpg (675x675, 41K)

No but I manage a civil commitment center that houses sexually violent predators (pedos and rapists, repeat offenders with diagnosed behavioral disorders).
Want to know anything about them?
Demography, basic personality types, anything else?

this

>a rape a day keep the doctor away

I have not raped but once me and some friends were hiking near outskirts of the city and witnessed a guy raping another guy.
We informed the local village chiefs and the two homos were beaten to death and the police had to intervene to break up the chaos.

oh no, you poor soul! how will you ever recover from that trauma

I didn't want to do it. She was a feminist, and I knew it would cure her.

I play enough vidya for it to suppress my male rapist nature.

Attached: 123208232805325.jpg (600x560, 43K)

>flag

Jesus indians are just niggers

Yes

I looked at Jlaws nudes, and she said that was rape. The real question is who's not a rapist here.

Attached: 1525980880489.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

I've fantasized about it, but would never do it, it's in male nature to want to dominate,

Most men at some point have fantasized about it, but none the less, in a civil society and morally, it's wrong and I agree with it being wrong.

I'm an unironically at a point where i cannot fathom any man putting in any effort to get close to women.

That includes rape. Also I think its immoral.
I mean I really do not like women but I wouldnt do that to anyone.

Moreover, I consider rape to be the ultimate defeat of the man, rather than the woman.

It's just pathetic.

Yeah, met this girl from Canada through a game called city of heroes. She had too much to drink and said that I could have sex with her. The next day she said she didn't want to actually, but it was too late. I feel bad about it still but not enough that I can't go on with my life. Not one of my friends or family knows this.

Good thing you didn't knock he up!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

Yes, is there something they all have in common? How can I look out for them (I have kiddos)

Also do you ever notice anything weird about pedo eyes?

>We informed the local village chiefs and the two homos were beaten to death
Based

Well by that definition I raped so many celebrities during the fappening that my name might as well be steinberg.

One time my gf heard news about a co-worker dying and she cried her eyes out.
I don't know what came over me. That was the hottest sex I've ever had.

Attached: 1536781530338.gif (820x802, 71K)

WHATS WITH ALL THE FUCKING RAPE THREADS YOU AUTISTS.
I swear to God this is yet an other libshit setting up their next hit piece against "muh alt-right".

Not sure.
Here was the situation: Sunday afternoon after a party at my place. A girl I hooked up with occasionally was hanging out with me and we were getting the hang-over boozy-weed-haze thing going and I get super horny when I am hung over so when we were snuggling I pretty much instantly got a boner.
She's on her rag but she's cool and starts helping me out, and eventually starts blowing me.
I'm getting kinda close and she pulls up and laughs, like a "I could just fuck you over so badly right now" laugh is what she meant, so I forced her head back down because fuck that, to this she wraped her teeth around the base of my dick like a "I could just cut it off", so I put my thumbs over her eyes just in case she was serious and let her know that she wouldn't be able to see to get away from me as I throttled her before bleeding out.
So she got back to it, we finished that up without any trouble and we continued to get fucked up and watch movies ect until we both passed out, and I drove her home when we woke up at like 5 am.
She's never said shit about it, it's been like 23 years, I still know her, her husband is a cop and not a friendly one.
So I don't think that she thinks it was rape, I don't really think it was either, but I was serious about gouging her eyes out and strangling her if she bit my cock off, and she knew that.
I don't think it was rape because if the bj had actually stopped, I wouldn't have done anything but jerked off and called her a bitch, and then just eat her out and leave before she came later on down the road.

didn't ejaculate luckily

Only in my heart user. Pic related.

Attached: jimmy carter.jpg (550x371, 23K)

Are whites pedos over-represented? How much of the pedo cases are familial?

Attached: PRwEljG.png (960x386, 8K)

It's a pervert who makes 40% of the posts on this board. All the replies are scripted.

If you can get into an argument with him you might fuck up the order of his posts. lol

I had raped my own soul.

>whites
lol, more like JEWS
J E W S

is what you are looking for don't be a homofagot on /pol

Ive been raped when i was young. Where are you troy?

>anything in common
Manlets and niggers. Niggers are niggers are niggers, they're all dangerous, apparently. You'd not think that there was anything abnormal about the nigger men we house. With all other races, though, they're manlets predominantly. I'm guessing that's because they had a chip on their shoulder and thought the world owed them some pussy, because they're rapists more often than pedos.
WIth whites you can tell they're pedos, though. >pedo eyes
Yeah that's what struck me first and foremost when I started there.
They all have cokebottle glasses and tiny beady eyes with very little whites showing at all. They also just have a generally creepy vibe. I teach my daughter to trust her gut, and I ask her how she feels about people in public who I think look pedoish, to gauge her ability to tell them apart. I think most kids can tell who's evil, somehow.
Also a lot of them smile without it ever reaching their eyes. Reminds me of politician smiles.
Also lots of narcissism among rapists but generally lack of confidence among pedos.

Y'all niggers literally posting in an FBI thread.

Boomers are the fucking worst

Umm...no, but I do have a story, lol. I was living in Hyannis (Cape Cod) and my roommates girlfriend had a friend over (ovah) named Toni Marie, one of those Tori Amos-Ani-Defranco nightmares and we polished off a couple of bottles of wine and we were petting pretty intensely
(one finger) when she was like STOP! I'm going down on her and what did you say to me? Yeah...stop, and after six hours of Ani-Tori torture foreplay I knew EXACTLY what this bitch was all about and where her head was at, I could have probably kept going and she would have let me, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of going -"see? all guys are the same". What a mental misfit. I went upstairs and called a fuck buddy of mine and fucked her loudly in my loft bedroom. Just to be mean, but also to let that vapid bitch know just how wrong she was. Stupid head game playing dipshits, I swear.

Attached: raep.jpg (375x500, 81K)

I'm gen x, retard. Not my fault you get triggered by heterosexuality.

fuck ya i did
was a "bouncer" at a teen party. teen girls proceed to drink straight liqour and got fucked up. so me, 2 dudes and 3 chicks were all making out in the guys parents room. im rubbing this 14 yr olds tits (im 19 at the time), rubbing her pussy thru her skirt, kissing her neck and shit. well the others decide "ok we done maing out lets go downstairs". im rly slow at getting out the door. the others r leaving and the last one out looks at me and i said ill b right down imma go use the bathroom and get this girl here up. shes pretty much passed out. i walk out and towards the bathroom and the other party member descends the stairs. i turn back around, go in the bedroom, lift her skirt up and pull her panties to the side and start licking and fingering her pussy. shes moving her hips and kind of panting but eyes r closed and shs not talking. i start to kiss her lips and i whisper to her if she wants to have sex. i got a half muttered ya so i pull her panties to the side, whip out my throbbing 8 inch cock and give it to her. came in her pussy and then just helped walk her downstairs. never spoke to the whore again. 35 now so femi leftist cunt rangs cant do shit now LAWL

HAHA UR MOM DEAD

Looks like the weird paragraph-spacing theme is a continuation of the last thread.

>tfw still have the abnormally large City of Heroes and City of Villains game box in a drawer somewhere
Not sure why I played it, I can't remember anything from it.

>are white pedos over-represented
Nah it's actually niggers. My center houses all the state's population, and we're not a particularly nogged state, but they're about 1/2 of all the dudes. 1/4 mexicans and 1/4 whites, otherwise.
>familial?
Yeah a ton of the time it is. Or close family friends. They gain trust; that's their thing. So they'll befriend a family member, a coworker, a mom who needs someone to watch the kids, then gain the child's confidence, and do their thing. Most of them go uncaught and when we polygraph them they've all got cases they didn't get charged with.
Also quite a few Jews, probably 5-10%, which would mean that they're twice as likely to be pedos.

I don't know if I raped someone since chicks are always retarded about sex

>witnessed a guy raping another guy.
>the two homos were beaten to death

WTF MAN. HE WAS RAPED HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WAS A HOMO?

>Good thing you didn't knock he up!
>usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/

this is why i stopped believing in god and want civilization to nuke its self

>a guy raping another guy.
>the two homos were beaten to death

Killing the victim, can't get your street justice right.

nope not even sexual harrassment. nothing nada

I had consensual sex in the missionary position that resulted in the creation of my soon-to-be-born son
Textbook definition of rape

Aww, your protective instinct kicked in

Attached: 235235.png (484x361, 189K)

Brett Kavanaugh pls go

>by my heterosexuality
Yeah that's what made me say what I said

NAR NAR M8 WE DON'T DO NONE OF THE RAPEN UP NORF LAD
DATS WHAT THEM BUGGAS DOWN SOUF DO

>muh PR
This is how I know you are from reddit surjeet wang.

Glow harder, creep.

Attached: 1536892369630.png (480x466, 139K)

>and youre a moron for thinking it harms a person mentally at all. it doesnt.
>my mom was raped as a child, shes totally normal.
and you're a moron for thinking it doesn't. I know FOR A FACT it fucks peoples heads up. What if a guy tries to rape your virginity but you like women? Huh? You think that's harmless? Are you a pedo? I'm thinking you're a pedo, only they justify and poo-poo pedophilia.

Attached: ausfagpedo2.jpg (960x468, 121K)

Heavy petting turned to unwanted digital penetration, she told me to stop, I apologized, and that was it
Never got a second date though

I hold doors for people. that count?

May Shiva sort them out *head wobbles*

>I know FOR A FACT it fucks peoples heads up
>imagine being this retarded
>inb4 cherry picked examples

based

lmao

I'm one of those sick fucks that actually has to be liked by the woman in question to actually want to engage in coitus. If she's not wet, I can't get hard.

Attached: answerme.jpg (379x500, 62K)

What race are you and how old was this person. I'm smelling Ahmed here.

ur mum

ease your mind friend, that's not rape. And this is from someone who would kill rapists

excuse me no idea what you are talking about miss. not brett or whatever it is u said

>Bongboy talking about rape.
Yeah, in your place it's probably true. everyone has.

In my case. no, i live in a rather white place.

that's weird, not rape

>What race are you
Let's just say a country that borders Iran.
>how old was this person
9 yr old sis. I DID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: 1536705642642.png (700x370, 157K)

I bet you're not even trolling.

I've raped a child.
It was fun.
(I need to clarify that this is a joke so that the current generation of Jow Forums mods don't get offended.)

More like Cuckchan.

why'd you change your namefag dude child rape lmao?

I existed so there's that

>current year
>going anywhere near the viper that is woman

Attached: 1528059498823.jpg (807x802, 74K)

Were you raped yourself as a child?

feels good, man

You're a man not a faggot, faggotry is a disease. Anyone can get sick.

No.

>9 year old feminist
what a well thought out LARP this was

I can't honestly say if I've raped a woman or not, because it's not about my intent, or my state of mind. It's about how she feels about it later, and what her friends tell her to think.

So I guess it's possible I've raped a woman, though at the time everything was hunky dory.

Nice trick question op!

Men cant commit rape.

Rape is a heightened form of assault because it carries with it the risk of pregnancy.

But since there is abortion, there is a 100% chance the assault will not produce a child (unless so chosen and choosing to have the child negates the unwillfull birth of a rape)

Ergo when women legalized abortion they deconstitutes the crime of rape.

there is no such crime as rape and there is litterally no man anywhere who has committed such a purported offence.

>hello fellow rapists
You have to go back Pajeet

Attached: pajewt.png (711x700, 30K)

>Have you ever raped someone?
I looked at the waitress at lunch today and by feminist standards that is considered "rape".

Do you consider yourself a psychopath?

Was she cute?

>Flag
>Worried about what was going to happen
*Doubt*

I've done sex the law would consider rape but it's not really. Does that count?

Remember faggot there's NOTHING you can do about it kek

Attached: 1376555510021.gif (480x270, 378K)

for you