Are we on our way to another recession?

Are we on our way to another recession?

Attached: 48998987.png (594x673, 364K)

Fear mongering jews get the canister first.

We're always on our way to another recession, user.

What you are seeing now with all of these doom and gloom media articles is actually a political maneuver. They are basically telling Trump that if he doesn't step down, then they will crash the system and make it extremely painful for everyone. This is the media being used to convey a veiled threat nothing more.

>be me
>born in US
>go to college
>take out almost $200k in student loans
>never repay my loans
>move to Canada
>this was 15 years ago, and I haven't had a single problem with debt collectors of any kind

Gonna have a chuckle when that bubble pops completely.

Attached: Laughing.jpg (904x531, 55K)

A lot of your GDP "growth" was fuelled with debt. We're all going down.

what does this have to do with trump

When he initially got elected they started threatening an Econ-ome crash and the fed started raising rates. This also happened under bush's second term and with Reagan.

Sorry for samefagging, but we're always closer to the next recession. No one really knows when or why, but it's coming.

I just told you

All of a sudden the student loan situation is a crisis when Trump is president.

Checked

I'm sure there will be some new trade deal in the future where Trudeau sells your country out further and allows US banks to collect debts.

>we're always closer to the next recession.
No shit, time doesn't move backwards you stupid fuck.
Literally a dumb as saying "it's always in the last place you look"

Just wait until the mafia buys your notes

>Than we thought
>Colleges increasing the number of pointless credit hours every year, while raising the cost of tuition
>Trump becomes president
>Costs skyrocket as funding is cut
At this point, college is not worth it.

Women hold the most student loan debt.

THE ROAST IS TOAST

>We're always closer to the next recession

>Ay my dude, I just saw you take out a ciggy. Do you have more?
>No I have less
At least dont use the flag, famalamadingdong

SEND PEOPLE WHO CAN'T PAY THEIR DEBT TO WW3 BATTLEGROUNDS

Yeah, but it's not going to take 10 years, or even 20. It's generations long now.

this
it was gunna happen anyways they are just saying it now so they can "I told you so drumpf"

Attached: 1536234788333.jpg (719x720, 87K)

Yes. Only Keynesianism is known to work. Printing money and giving it to the banks only raises asset prices into a new bubble

>They are basically telling Trump that if he doesn't step down, then they will crash the system and make it extremely painful for everyone.
It's going to happen anyways even if he chose to lose (which he won't (and that's a good thing)), so let's aim this bitch to our advantage then.