It's Okay to be WHITE: ORIGINAL - The Million Poster Pin Up

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>No wheat paste - we are not commie vandals
>tape/staple

Attached: 1*nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Wheat-Paste
youtube.com/watch?v=70xUgD1IrnY
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU
adl.org/blog/far-right-trolls-recast-no-means-no-and-my-body-my-choice-as-anti-immigrant-memes
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956655445216841730
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956670547135533056
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956806440643121152
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956821538921238528
youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1509717243005.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

Man I'm real scared
I just want to put up one up in my 80-90% white neighborhood but I know just somehow I'll get in trouble.

Attached: HEAVING BREATHING IM GONNA DO IT MAN IM GONNA DO IT.png (920x720, 511K)

You're doing God's work with these threads, user.

Attached: iotbw_methodology_v4.png (1600x800, 1.24M)

Make some "lost dog" flyers and mix them in with iotbw flyers. Post accordingly if people are watching

That's exactly why you should do it. Think about it. You're afraid to put up saying it's okay to be white. Not white power, not gas the kikes race war now, just "It's okay to be white". Like not being ashamed of being the race you were born as is a crime now. That should be your motivation. It was mine when I put up 100ish stickers.

Attached: 1510604625612.jpg (720x331, 202K)

underage b&

bump
no mailboxes

no stickers on private property

Yep, only on things where it wouldn't be considered vandalism.

Attached: iotbw_v4.jpg (5779x7200, 3.98M)

10q frens
What should I use to stick it on something? I don't think Duck Tape could survive the whole month sticking the poster on there.

leaf

Bump. Do your part.

Attached: 1533601390550.gif (100x100, 23K)

Use wheat paste, nearly impossible to remove the shit with bare hands
wikihow.com/Make-Wheat-Paste
I know wikihow's kind of shitty, but this should work.

Bump

Duct tape is fine. They're not likely to survive the month no matter what you do unless they're out of reach, because people will tear them down or vandalize them (Which is kind of the point). If they're around a pole, you can go all the way around the pole with the tape. If you use clear tape, you can go across the poster with it, too.

Don't wheat paste anything without permission. Vandalism undermines our message. Stickers are better if you want something difficult to remove, but not impossible, just . I did the backs (never front!) of street signs and telephone poles mostly.

Attached: iotbw_massive_success.png (7537x7784, 2.79M)

Bump! The one true approach. It's OK to be white - know it, post it, make 'em try to explain why it's wrong.

What do you mean by stickers?

see Plain shipping labels for most people, thermal printer if you want to put up hundreds.

Attached: 1510030078637.jpg (1836x3264, 1.69M)

page 1 bump

no wheat paste
stick to the plan

Good job user. It's good to be reminded not to complicate the mission and the message of /IOTBW/ the simpler we keep it the more effective it will be.

Attached: 1533596987933.png (349x356, 99K)

Pff I slapped a "only after midnight" sticker on the bottom of a stop sign in my parents neighborhood. It took less than 10 seconds to put up and has lasted more than ten years.
You can do it user

bump

Just don't do the fronts of signs. Backs/poles should be fine though. Bonus points if it's on a sidewalk that gets a lot of foot traffic. I think some of mine are still up. Looked like it when I drove by a couple months ago, but I haven't been on a walk to look up close.

Attached: IMG_20171111_002316.jpg (3096x4128, 412K)

Fuck it, I'm gonna print 3 and spread them as far as possible across the neighborhood (my neighborhood is quite large)

Attached: 19131921.png (119x129, 21K)

>Live in shithole texas
>Never seen an its okay to be white flier
Time for that to change

Bump

bump

Attached: 1519184582777.png (475x753, 320K)

bump
good job OP

Nogs will deface, be sure to reapply for maximum effect, watch your back when you do though

bump, keep up the good work anons

B

bamp

U

M

ionno, Bubba didn't seem to mind. I had to have passed 10 nogs on the sidewalk and none of them suspected a thing. Stickers are covert and fucking fast to place. Can easily fit 100 in a coat pocket.

Attached: bubba.jpg (3096x4128, 955K)

P

Not all whites know that slaps are a turf thing though, better safe than sorry

bump. IOTBW started me into activism.

nothing like activating some almonds

Next step needs to be qr codes that link to literature. Imagine snapping a qr and getting a free copy of 'Expedient Home Firearms'.

testing trying to post a redpill

Sounds wonderful.

Attached: pushmefurther.jpg (750x750, 100K)

Roger, Roger

No -> Get package labels from officemax: MS Word has built in printer templates, so they will have built in sticker backgrounds. Easy, fast cheap. You can put a sticker on covertly in broad day light with people around.

Hiding stuff in QR codes isn't a bad idea, but that should be its own thing. For iotbw, stick the the plan.

Attached: 1536908787938.jpg (1000x944, 371K)

Poor Texas, in 1940 every county that bordered Mexico was >90% white!

>Print it on slips of paper.
>lots and lots of them
>go to all the book stores
>or them inside every "black studies" or any other liberal book

Landmines for years to come.

>eight killed 11 injured in NYC.
>Benign poster with IOTBW is dangerous and racist

Worked like a charm.

That's what I mean when I say stickers. I use a thermal printer though. Pic is from last year. 420 labels, iirc.

Public libraries. Don't even need to check out the books. Just do some reading and leave behind some free bookmarks for the next person.

Attached: WIN_20171108_23_10_10_Pro.jpg (640x480, 42K)

THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.THIS.

OH my god they would be there decades and people would still be finding them stuck to pages. Too bad most public libraries are going away..............

jfc I've seen that image before but never paid attention to that black box. Fucking leftists made IOTBW main FRONT PAGE news and a fucking TERRORIST ATTACK with 11 DEAD got a little box?

The left is pure fucking evil. I had no idea I could want to destroy lefties even more but here we are. It's all so tiresome

I get it but qr on it's own has low visibility without being directed at a specific audience. A two pronged approach can achieve more.

Keep it simple and stick to the original plan.

Don't damage the books, but no harm in leaving bookmarks. However, if you have any old unwanted books just lying around waiting to go to goodwill... Hide a sticker in the book, or inside the dust jacket.

lel'd

It's funny r was reading something that said the right needs to be more technologically involved in order to keep up with the left. I might just have to get off my ass and pioneer this shit

what part of stick to the plan is confusing. there are no prongs, there is a single spear point. feel free to start your own meme campaign, but you're not coopting this one.

Used book store will always flip through book to look for writing. Non sticky in books at library would be very effective. Wear a hat though, there are always cheap cameras at universities etc

Not for iotbw, though. The reason it works so well is you force them to attack the message. They can't call it vandalism, they can't put a face on it, there are no logos, etc. All they can do is attack the statement "It's okay to be white". If you're putting something else in a qr code and tying it to iotbw, they can get their claws into that and skate around the message. Save the QR codes for something that doesn't have to be so benign to work. If you're going to get creative with iotbw, get creative with delivery methods.

Attached: 1510029459521.jpg (3233x1339, 974K)

college/uni libraries will get the most reeee's. Local libraries probably not so much.

this. stick to the message. stick to the plan

((Them))

Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Profit!

Even scotch tape wrapped around a pole will last a lot longer than the paper, simpleton. Stop overthinking it. Do NOT use paste, or you become the enemy.

Don't use paste, fuckwit. Stick to eating it.

Attached: poo brain.jpg (650x540, 234K)

80-90% white neighbourhood = 80-90% houses with cameras. Use your noggin before spouting, dimwit. It's not a bad idea, it just needs to be gone about more carefully.

>Post these
>Get caught by white antifa members
>Get unmasked
>Be brown underneath
Keks will ensue. I am ready.

this was me this january with the mbmc shit lol

Attached: mbmc cuck car edit.jpg (807x471, 98K)

Translation?

Wow, you are surely an impressive rebel. Maybe you should have children someday, so that future generations can benefit from your rebelness.

Attached: vlad implyer.jpg (471x500, 55K)

No means no
mybordersmychoice

Wear a hoodie or a nice warm hat if you're worried about cameras. It'll be cold outside around the end of october. Also do the virgin walk, looking at the ground.

do it.

Attached: 1509944684073.jpg (1232x1191, 587K)

hahahhahahahhaha fuck that's good

Attached: 1529228812178.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

filter this shill

kek. got the one of HWNDU Jow Forums meetup v Mediaroom filled w/ white women?

>I'm gonna print 3 and spread them as far as possible
A... user, you're hurting me psychically right now. Print out 100, and then just fling them randomly during a windy storm. Rain will help you by blotting the dots, but will not completely blot out the message.

it's gold for europe and canada, better than iotbw in their context really, just not so poignant here in burgerland

I find it hard to believe such a thing exists.

Attached: 1510029340755.png (640x1578, 1.77M)

Oh wait, nevermind. I read that as Jow Forums meetup filled with white women. I know what you're talking about, huffington post media room. Don't have it though.

Attached: iotbw_email.png (1335x700, 59K)

>All these flavas n you chose salty.

THANK YOU you fucking madman
>t. MBMC leaf
thanks to all who put those up IRL

Attached: mbmc_salt_compilation_usa.png (1500x1700, 1.27M)

"Due to the parallax, just aim for South Africa. It's all good."

Attached: 1365342872316.jpg (600x542, 96K)

Attached: hydra.png (300x250, 55K)

>I just want to put up one up in my 80-90% white neighborhood but I know just somehow I'll get in trouble.
Those are some of the best places to hang them. Niggers can't read and don't give even the slightest shit; this exclusively pisses off jews and their liberal puppets.

Put them around college campuses and the kvetching can be heard for miles.

Looking forward to mining more salt this year. Slowly amassing a stockpile of $1 bills to write on as well. (inb4 it's illegal. it isn't.) Getting $4/$5 cashback every time I make any purchase.

Attached: 1510192465700.gif (270x379, 2.02M)

jackpot if you get the exec vice pres of the uni the order all of his students to make illegal 911 calls if they see the posters, like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=70xUgD1IrnY

Attached: kek_ooh.jpg (93x125, 2K)

I hadn't seen that one before. Anything that angers the jews this much must be a good thing.

it also caused a town hall in turlock california to angrily discuss the memes in front of police for hours:
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU

Attached: mbmc_turlock_display.png (1100x725, 789K)

Appropriate, I think.
RIP, fren, and godspeed.

Attached: 1514686611096.jpg (500x750, 111K)

bump

Attached: iotbw.jpg (250x143, 6K)

and it was condemned as "hate speech" by the ADL and the SPLC:

adl.org/blog/far-right-trolls-recast-no-means-no-and-my-body-my-choice-as-anti-immigrant-memes

twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/951204530229841920
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956655445216841730
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956670547135533056
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956806440643121152
twitter.com/splchatetracker/status/956821538921238528

Attached: pepe_devilish.jpg (470x595, 78K)

Attached: IOTBW_NOW.jpg (500x500, 89K)

It is a fact there will be more posters put up this year, but back in 2017 all I heard about were the posters put up around college campuses in states like Massachusetts and the outrage it caused. But I wonder what will the reaction be in places that overwhelmingly white and conservative.

probs something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=k4dyZJppXfc

Fine I'll do 10, and I'll hang em' up in neighboring towns.
More than 15 and I'll get some strange looks at the Library

Attached: 1537038161995.jpg (496x615, 86K)

Bump bump bump

Print them in waves, or do what im planning on. Heading to a black/spic majority town and just placing them around the highschools there.

My memes my choice.

>the right needs to be more technologically involved in order to keep up with the left
This made me laugh pretty hard. Technologically, right-wingers tend to have rifles, while left-wingers tend to have iPads.
I'm pretty sure that right-wing people are doing okay technologically, hahaha...

Attached: Nigras.gif.gif (450x414, 989K)

assist bump