Renewable Energy

I've spent a lot of time thinking about it and I've concluded that it's impossible for the government to do anything to get humanity off of oil and onto renewable energy sources. The only way we'll ever see it is if regulations are lifted so small energy companies grow, we introduce tax incentives to get these companies to invest in renewable energy, and the people decide to start buying that instead of oil-based energy.

What can we make into a hate symbol in order to make this happen?

Attached: hippie cuntshit.jpg (1600x1200, 552K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2017-08-liquid-metal-membrane-technology-hydrogen-fuel.html
newscientist.com/article/2142693-nano-aluminium-offers-fuel-cells-on-demand-just-add-water/
technologyreview.com/s/408615/a-better-way-to-make-hydrogen/
pnas.org/content/99/17/10976
youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVyPwhkoJs
forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2016/12/09/radioactive-diamond-batteries-making-good-use-of-nuclear-waste/
youtu.be/Nh_chGxBT64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off commie

its not exactly renewable energy, but there were recent advancements done on an engine that uses a gallium-aluminium alloy reacting with water, and it functions in a way that you are able to very easily recover all of the alloy while only losing the water in the reaction
I mean, its only been in the lab atm, but in 10-15 years or so it could replace oil, as it is well understood and a fairly stable yet energetic reaction

I'm talking about lifting regulations and lowering taxes, that's the opposite of communism

source?

I think the energy sector has a very cushy revenue stream and they’re shit scared of any competition that will stop that revenue stream.

Solar is getting powerful enough to replace traditional energy. Their business model is about to get rekt and they’re trying to hold out and bleed us dry before they get cut off.

Environmentalists kind of ruined it for everybody. We could have developed small scale nuclear plants until solar and wind caught up. But everybody freaked out about fission, so we are stuck with natural gas.

Natural gas is still way cheaper.

its from last year so it doesn't have the recent results for the reactions with aluminium, but
phys.org/news/2017-08-liquid-metal-membrane-technology-hydrogen-fuel.html

Attached: 1-newliquidmet.jpg (1500x970, 149K)

some more that mentions the alloy in passing
newscientist.com/article/2142693-nano-aluminium-offers-fuel-cells-on-demand-just-add-water/

and some of the older research on the matter
technologyreview.com/s/408615/a-better-way-to-make-hydrogen/

its stuff that's been known for some time, we're just now starting to see results with it

Renewable energy is next to useless unless we talk about a confined off-grid cabin use (that will still need a generator as backup). Anything else is absolute pure delusion within the next 50-100 years.

that's pretty much the only real use for it is something off grid
which might make it useful for, say, a mars colony or something, at least in the short-term

i appreciate you

>impossible for the government to do anything
>introduce tax inventives

Attached: 1530220645337.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

np

fuck that, I like my diesels and gas burners.

Yeah but even those will need a easy to use second layer backup power/heat source that works for at least 30 days. What we have on the renewable side is not reliable and without heavy funding by the state absolutely useless.

>it's impossible for the government to do anything to get humanity off of oil and onto renewable energy sources.

Hello anti nuclear shill. Were you paid by an oil company to post this drek?

>Renewable energy is next to useless

Nuclear energy is available now

which, imo, is one of many reasons we should be reinvesting in nuclear energy
the tech has come far but no one besides china and russian are fucking utilizing it

fusion is still some ways off though
and before you bring it up, yeah I know breeder reactors are a thing
but no one fucking uses them anymore
even though they should, as it would solve a fuckton of problems

Nuclear energy is not renewable energy.

the problem is getting off the (((grid))). there's no reason why everyone can't invest into renewable energy and be fully independent from the (((grid))) other than kikes not being able to have guaranteed income by making society reliant on their electrical teet to suckle from

> Nuclear energy is not renewable energy.
Which is why France is kicking your island ass at energy policy

For single buildings or small villages solar is doable. If you plan to power a city like Bangkok with only solar then it's going to cost way too much.

This is actually getting at something very real. The energy companies have been terrified of a distributed grid of solar. It's unlikely that could ever take over all energy needs, it would just take some load off the grid in the daytime, but they've still fought moves in that direction for years.

Oil is abiotic and as infinite or “renewable” as geothermal.

pnas.org/content/99/17/10976

Why do the liberals say Puerto Rico would have been better off with renewable power?

>pic very related of solar panels vs hurricane

Attached: 170907093020-02-st-thomas-irma-0907-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 280K)

>Why do the liberals say Puerto Rico would have been better off with renewable power?

Not a liberal, but need I remind you of pic related?

Attached: hurricane.jpg (580x328, 76K)

I still say nuclear is a better option. Surely toxic waste can be used for something. Batteries maybe.

>Surely toxic waste can be used for something. Batteries maybe.
How did you come up with that idea?

I didnt. Just speculating. Is it possible?

It's actually illegal where I live to go independent from the (((Grid))) it's one of the most kiked things I've learned about in our society. Even if I were to have the means to be fully independent from the (((power companies))) I'd still be fined with Jew fees since it's illegal because of some kike bull shit laws about environmental or maintenance (((codes)))

>Surely toxic waste can be used for something.
Like putting back in the reactor and making more power?

Thorium nuclear reactors for massive scale energy production
Ethanol to replace gasoline
inb4
>but ethonal can make my car blow up
Gasoline can make your car blow up
>But ethanol is made from corn and people will starve when there's not enough
There are far more efficient crops to make ethanol with and the world can do with eating less GMO corn anyways

I'm registering the patent right now. You possibly have discovered one of the most important invention in history.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ethanol for cars...

Are you crazy?

The future of cars is already clear. Electric cars are the future. In 20 years diesel and gasoline cars will be the minority.

Or something like that if its possible. Just seems like toxic waste could be used for something.

Because its really the only thing holding nuclear power back (in Australia at least).

>Ethanol to replace gasoline
Hobos are gonna steal all the fuel while your car is parked.

simple solution Nuclear

Good luck I guess.

that is only an energy storage, it would replace batteries, not fossi fuel
you still need energy to make/recover the alloy and that comes from a conventional power plant

We're going to have fusion before we run out of oil or natural gas

Attached: fusion.jpg (540x1088, 156K)

Dude why do you think toxic nuclear waste are buried deep in the ground an in special containers? Because it is maybe the most toxic thing on the planet.

Yeah I know that. Which is why I was wondering if it could be used for anything else. Other than just being a waste by-product.

try eating some, post results

yes yes, its used in conjunction with regular hydrogen generators, this is not something new and should be a given upon the topic, I had thought this would have been clear to most people.

Nah

ok niggerbrain-spain, you still need power plants to generate electricity

you need more time thinking about it
youtu.be/a2X6aPPoB9s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgVyPwhkoJs
There, a comfy video about nuclear waste for you.

Solar, wind, hydroelectric, the one using the movement of the sea, geothermal, etc etc etc.

Also, at least the cities will be less polluted.

>Renewable energy would somehow fix powerlines being taken out
How about building the powerlines underground and hoping the niggers don't try to dig them up, while also not dumping expensive renewable energy projects onto the island so they get wiped out in storms too.

My car runs on ethanol and my house get it's energy by hydroelectric power plants, don't need to suck dick to use renewable energy

>hoping the niggers don't try to dig them up
>having hope for niggers
see the flaw in your reasoning?

>powerlines underground
But what about heat?

You clearly have not reaserched thorium. Google it nigger.

Anyone know anything about these nuclear waste crystal batteries?

forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2016/12/09/radioactive-diamond-batteries-making-good-use-of-nuclear-waste/

They have shorter lifespans from being underground(more concentrated exposure to water and other elements), but heat isn't an issue. It's just more expensive to safely bury them and then they need increased maintenance. Heat problems would come from burying anything but the cables themselves.

I find it interesting that the articles on Lockheed Skunkworks' microfusion experiments have been entirely removed since May, despite them touting about the progress they've been making on it in the past few years

bury them far enough that it'll take the niggers to much effort to do so
they do that all the time in my state and it works fine

People of color are the biggest proponents of renewable energy and protecting the environment.

Attached: environmentalists.gif (480x270, 3.94M)

We already do subsidize this shit at massive cost because it can't generate power at a rate that's anywhere near alternatives.
>Nuclear is love; nuclear is life
>The germans fired up their fusion stellarator not too long ago. This subject should be a moot one in 50 years or so.

why
whats the story behind this?

Hydrogen is the most plentiful resource in the universe

Revitrification plant

youtu.be/Nh_chGxBT64
Supposedly because some chinks didn't pay them; but it's not like they need a reason to be retarded.

wouldn't it make a lot more sense to go after the chinks, or reposses their property or something?

So, I have devised a plan to get at least a small portion of the internet to opose the use of oil. It's probably crude in it's current state, but I present to you OPERATION OILTISM.

Step 1) We make up a character called 'Oil Man' who is bigoted and hates all of that SWJ crap.

Step 2) We make many pictures depicting Oil Man along with bigoted text.

Step 3) We make one centrilized account on Tumblr and post all of our Oil Man art on it.

Step 4) Watch Tumblr go ballistic as we laugh our asses off.