L85a2 so accurate brits had to increase marksmanship standards

meanwhile ar15s jam due to sand. why does the us pay for shitty guns. do they not care about their soldiers?

Attached: m4fagsowned.jpg (460x288, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=js4d8c7KzCQ
youtu.be/LyXndCxn9K4?t=183
youtube.com/watch?v=6dxm_W3uNYw
youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY
youtube.com/watch?v=LyXndCxn9K4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is a board for that cunt.

Are you supposed to hold the clip like a mong? Why'd they put it back there?

>french shying away from talking about violence, whats new

Direct gas impingement blows too

Nice proofs, faggot

The bullpup design is meant to make it easier to maneuver in close quarters without sacrificing the length of the barrel, and therefore the power of the round.

oi mate, a sandnigger stole yer rifle

you hold the barrel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=js4d8c7KzCQ

Sure thing Euro. Americans don’t know much about guns. Please educate us.

>bullpup

Attached: 66935714-593A-4D2F-8A8B-557A617BA785.jpg (332x354, 17K)

You hold your dick.

>AR15s

They had to get H&K to rebuild those rifles at massive cost to make them usable. You don't see the SAS using them.

Bullpups are a bitch to clean though, takes far too long.

>You don't see special forces with the ability to use whatever gun they damn well please using grunt rifles

>it took 12 replies for someone to point out the US military doesn't use the ar15
>no links posted at all
>memeflag

youtu.be/LyXndCxn9K4?t=183

Attached: 1473535199449.jpg (473x480, 95K)

yeah they all use m4s

It's taken more than 25 years to make the sa80 reliable and that is only after a complete overhaul by H&K, The m16 has been proven in battle since nam.

Well these advantages in weapon engineering are completely to 100% independent from every shit the EU is responsible for, fag flag.

If the weapon engineers migrate to america or elsewhere because corrupt pedophile eu politicians destroyed all countries with rapefugees they take their knowledge with them.

>ruining my fun
fuck you

ITS. CALLED. A. FUCKING. MAGAZINE.

fps russia made a video using this rifle
youtube.com/watch?v=6dxm_W3uNYw

>attentionwhoring around on Jow Forums

>parading around my stupidity is fun

Attached: 1535526485426.jpg (786x1071, 642K)

>bongs wasted so much money on that shitty fucking gun they could have just bought a loicense to manufacture another countries gun that actually works.

Attached: 1920px-Australian_soldier_firing_an_EF88_assault_rifle_in_2018.jpg (1920x1280, 339K)

the L85 is such a piece of shit that not even HK could fix it
you brits aren't gun people

OP has never shot a bullpup or any gun for that matter. Bullpup's are all notorious for haven't horribly shitty triggers.

The standard triggers in AR-15s and M4s are shitty too. That's why special forces replace them.

Are you joking?
They are the best stock triggers any modern rifle has. Sure there are nicer match grade triggers you could swap, but holy fuck you have no idea what you are talking about. They way AR triggers sit in the receiver is perfect for fine trigger control.

It's a bullpup gun, that means the magazine is behind the trigger, this let's you have a longer barrel without having a longer gun, and a longer barrel means more range and accuracy

>They are the best stock triggers any modern rifle has.
Oh god. You're a true no gun. You've literally never fired a gun before. There are probably 100 different models of guns with better stock triggers.

Yep, that settles it. You are a fucking moron.

Attached: ar 15 semi auto trigger.gif (400x320, 928K)

Be honest you've never even held a gun before. Especially not one with a good trigger. The trigger is usually the first thing people replace in the AR15 because it's trash. The aftermarket AR15 trigger market is huge because the stock trigger is mushy and universally hated.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDCRop6CRwY

You are talking out of your ass and you're butthurt someone called you one it.
All this "no guns" shit is projection, kid.

Attached: ar 15 full auto triger.gif (275x250, 790K)

Its a Famaz.

Steyr AUG is the true revolutionaries gun!

FAT
A
T

Attached: 1366024094400.jpg (1280x720, 526K)

>meanwhile ar15s jam due to sand.
They're reliable enough for school shootings.

>Bullpup
>Meme flag
Ignore

>meanwhile ar15s jam due to sand
Cool, a nogunz made another thread about guns.

>Cilps

Attached: 1523419929787.jpg (211x238, 29K)

Brits as a whole paying for liocences from other counties is peak kek

wow, powerful

Attached: 1522610239018.png (720x720, 280K)

This isn't Jow Forums
Longer barrel yes, accuracy no.
There is more to accuracy then barrel length, trigger pressure, barrel harmonics, stability and balance of the gun are more important. Barrel length can improve range to a point by increasing velocity but that doesn't change the point that this isn't Jow Forums

Attached: 1531531081214.jpg (1024x816, 81K)

We have a board for this shit retard. And its a hell of a lot better than Jow Forums.

They still don’t work either
Either the platform itself is shit
Or HK is shit
I’m going with the former.

>Literally has to bring in the Germans because the first gen were so god awful and “British engineering” chaps couldn’t figure out how to make a weapon they made reliable
>Still a heavy pile of shit (11lbs loaded vs less than 8 on an M4)
>Made from stamped metal like a third world country
>Had the option to adopt the next gen FAL as a service rifle but didn’t
>SUSAT is literally the shittiest sight in existence compared to the Comp M4 or ACOG
>”lol AR15s” M16/M4 you dumb buttertoothed nigger
>Literally the longest fielded platform in US Army history and was fixed by simply making the bore and barrel chrome lined

Everyone shitting on direct impingement guns literally doesn’t know what they’re talking about. Both weapons use 5.56 NATO but the M4 is 3 lbs lighter. Have shot them out to 500 yards personally
>t. Former US Army Infantry

Attached: 57C29D22-C87A-402F-A94A-FE04EBF2A0C5.jpg (1024x683, 128K)

This.
I don't understand why so many people call ita clip.

>bullpup
>5.56

>not reading the op
this is about giving weapons to soldiers that fail in the field. politically related you shill

Attached: 1525322565275.gif (768x768, 2.39M)

So you're either poor or a no gunner. Can't tell which. Either way you don't know good triggers.

trolling outside of /b/ on Jow Forums ?

oh say it ain't so. The AR-15 is a fantastic rifle, accurate too. The L85A2 is a piece of shit with accuracy problems.

The british propaganda wing claim it's the most accurate rifle in the world to appear strong where they are weak.

As long as the gun can kill Jews it is good enough.

Attached: 89739847598345.png (900x900, 267K)

>this is about giving weapons to soldiers
Sounds like weapons and tactics to me, dumbass.

Why is the charging handle on the right though?

On Jow Forums it's because it's b8. Elsewhere, you got me.

checked

Attached: zoned.png (421x346, 237K)

ARs haven’t “jammed from sand” in over 50 years.

I'm almost certain that you are no guns. You just talk out of your ass.

THICC

Attached: 1360853024281.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

Lol no they don't, high end AR-15s I'd believe but they aren't using US military issue rifles

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 41719317_1876095705810882_3483030039660855296_n.jpg (640x295, 22K)

You're just confirming that you don't have any guns. The first thing anyone does is take the shitty trigger out of an AR15. It's literally the very first modification anyone serious does. Even a quick google of AR15 trigger pulls up videos of how to get rid of the shitty stock one and replace it with something decent. I can tell you've never actually fired anything with a good trigger in it.

You have never shot old guns with worse triggers and you have no perception of what constitutes a good trigger.
In my first post I literally concede that yes, you can break down and buy a $900+ custom trigger so you can feel like a super duper elite delta seal sniper just like that guy on call of doody.
But stock rifle vs stock rifle, the AR has one of the best out of the box triggers and custom triggers are good precisely because of how the geometry is set up in the lower receiver.
Again, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Real men hold the fore grip and pistol grip.
You hold your tampons and copy of Cosmopolitan,

lol idiot

Attached: starving child.jpg (800x450, 21K)

racefags think this was.
nyet. trigger is fine.

Nah, it's functional and inherently more accurate than a piston gun. That said piston guns are simple, clean and reliable. Future designs will probably all be piston.

the L85A2 is just an AR18 in bullpup configuration

I've seen far far more CoD faggots who have never held a gun chimp out over calling a magazine a clip than people who actually use guns. The fact of the matter is that clip has been used as slang for magazine for a long ass time.

the real reasons for wanting a piston AR-15 are it works better with suppressors and different barrel lengths, and it doesn't impart as much heat into the bolt, causing it to fail after oh 100k rounds or so.

>ar15
A decent barrel on a m16/ar15 makes it a sub moa gun, 90% of grunts do not shoot that well. Sage in all fields

Yeah but how many are automatics? The action completely changes the trigger mechanism

*service rifles

>meanwhile ar15s jam due to sand. why does the us pay for shitty guns. do they not care about their soldiers?
I'm pretty sure it was the l85a2 that ran like garbage.

>"muh 16lb inverted AR18 that had to be redesigned by Germans to make work"

Good work choosing the worst NATO service rifle.

I present exhibit A.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyXndCxn9K4

Exhibit B

Anything made to replace the Armalite platform needs to be as good as the Armalite platform is now after 60 years of incremental improvement. It can't just outperform the Armalite platform, it has to blow it out of the fucking water while being constrained to the same ammunition and equipment pool.

Exhibit C

Things that used to render polymer rifles an advantage years ago are now losing their edge thanks to better CnC and CAD design.

Exhibit D
Stop spamming this topic on /po/ and do it on Jow Forums instead, they are easier to troll.

Exhibit E
Sage goes in all fields, this topic is shut.

Attached: MattelRattleRifle.png (1715x850, 2.27M)

Fucking meme flag. Kys

It actually looks pretty comfy to hold.
Other than giving the gun a reach around to slam another mag in.

bait

Thumb over clip

Nah, French is correct you dumb faggot. Go post there so they can call you a faggot nogunz too.

Civilian variant for burgers when?

m416's most likely. More German engineering.

C A R R I E R T I L T
A
R
R
I
E
R

T
I
L
T

No AR15 has ever jammed on me. Meanwhile, I have friends that have been in the armed forces here that tell me what dogshit the SA80s are. But wait, let me guess, you got your info from some faggot shooter video game.

Attached: 1534877873433.png (1242x848, 1.35M)

>AR15
>flag
stop larping you faggot the only time you have shot a gun is probably in cadets when you were 14

Isn't the I85a2 the shittiest modern rifle in the first world? Pretty sure every British infantry man in afganistan bitched about it

>flag
Are you so simple-minded that you can't even fathom the possibility that I'm not from here?

Attached: 1416926705044.jpg (244x250, 5K)

>Are you so simple-minded that you can't even fathom the possibility that I'm not from here?
Then FUCK OFF back to where you came from were fucking full paki man dan

Make me.

Attached: 1427308913129.png (583x700, 416K)

When clean, they pick you fuckers off one by three

little fucking prick ill break your legs where in the uk are you

OK, Bilal.

Attached: 1411645412656.gif (220x220, 1003K)

hahaha too fucking scared to tell me what town your in, i would snap you in half you little poof

*cough*

Attached: poor elle.gif (533x300, 2.28M)

I'm more afraid of you touching me with your shit- and curry-covered hands, honestly.

Attached: 1426152649529.jpg (272x333, 14K)

this is the fucking thing with you immigrunts to scared to meat face to face for to fight like a real man for once in youre live. GO BACK TO WERE YOU FUCKING CAME FROM PAKI