White Pride

What do white nationalists mean by "white pride"?

Attached: 1500697821031.jpg (265x307, 22K)

nice flag ther3 achmed

The continued existence of homo sapiens.

Just take the definition of black pride and replace every instance of black with white.

I think that's on the right track to the answer I'm looking for, can you expand?

please
not another andrew anglin thread

Attached: 32310.gif (248x193, 699K)

Go look up a couple of Norman Rockwell paintings. At its heart. White pride could be described as a desire to return to a way of life like that. Basically how we were pre Multiculturalism. We don't need you dead or destroyed. We just want to live in countries with ourselves and none of you.

I'm a white nationalist.

Explain why you use the word "pride," what are you proud of?

>what is white pride
>what is there to be proud of
>you should be fine with thousands of people shitting all over your race
>there’s no such thing as race tho
>you can’t be racist against white people btw
>you’re all literally Nazis for defending yourselves
>everyone white person who is tired of the hypocritical horseshit is a white nationalist
Keep talking. Keep fishing. Keep pushing and poking. We wake up by the thousand daily. You’re doing the work for us.

You’re all fucked and you know it. Even the kikes are admitting that they pushed too hard again.

Attached: B0C7244F-A33A-4AD7-9966-BBB66A7FE8CA.jpg (8072x4641, 2.03M)

Do you ask this of black people and their black pride too? What was their answer?

I'm on your side, I'm only trying to explore the concept and condense it to something clearly defined, for the exact purpose of having a simple explanation when others ask "What are you proud of?"

No, I'm not interested in what black people think.

My peoples historical accomplishments and the countries that they built. That every third world shitskin wants to flood here for gibs me dats and white girls to rape proves that white countries are far better than brown countries. I want to end the comming here by shitty people and send the bad ones here back to where they belong. The fact that having pride in my people is specifically considered evil by everyone who wants to destroy white hegemony and white countries. Makes me have something other than pride. It fills me with white anger.

Image.

Attached: Dolph.jpg (564x707, 61K)

There are some of my thoughts about similar concepts. Meine Ehre heisst Treue. I just don't know why people call it pride, especially when it's easily confused for something else and taken out of context by agitators. Why do you use that word? Do you just mean nationalistic loyalty and similar, or something else too? If so, what?

Attached: ex.png (1061x142, 32K)

If you're serious look to moesly. Pride and love in ones people and nation is no different or less natural than pride and love for ones own family. Your race and your nation is your greater family. Just like the international jew wants to destroy the healthy family unit in the nations that they want to rule over. They want to destroy the sence of pride and family that all people in those nations have for one another. They want rootless identityless cosmopolitan consumers. The end consequences of this don't matter to them as long as they make money now and no one can threaten them because of it later. They only have alegance to their own. And hate and animosity twards us.

hey your country cant say white

Achieviments

Attached: koY69JH.png (1200x967, 943K)

Conquest

white pride is the same as black lives matter

think about it

Yes, yes, I know what it is you are "proud" of, I don't need examples as I'm well aware of the glory and nobility of Europeans. I want you to elaborate on the concept of pride itself. The meaning. Use your words. Express it without using examples. Think of it as a creative writing assignment, and of me as your bossy cute sensei.

What does OP mean when he says “whipeepoool”?

Tell me what Black pride means, and I will elaborate for you.

They mean "It's ok to be white"

>Im baiting you but will not answer first.
Fuck off you disingenuous faggot.

You guys have to realize that if a normie asks you "What is it you are you proud of?" and you just autistically spam him with examples of things that you personally did not do, you're literally only confirming his worries and suspicions, right? Explain it concisely and meaningfully in five sentences or less.

I have no idea and I don't care. I don't think they have anything to be proud of.

>that pic

Attached: 617.jpg (680x178, 16K)

This now fuck off and watch your wife get dicked by another bloke

Attached: FB_IMG_1536539752788.jpg (500x370, 21K)

Try this one young samurai.

Attached: 1537037908192.jpg (2952x1375, 1.4M)

I'm only asking here because I've heard a good definition for it here before but I can't quite remember what he said. Hopefully someone moderately intelligent will come along and elucidate some of us.