On the path of the GreenPill

At first I was Blue then became the dreaded BlackPill and after that the Red but none ever take the Green path which is a winding path that unlocks one’s mind and spirit, makes you remember that all human conflicts are a plot by evils unbeknownst the comman man to feed off our spirits and minds which means that our petty squabbles are only making (((THOSE))) creatures stronger.

Attached: CFB636E1-2130-4BB7-B14F-CA077406BA1C.jpg (1140x641, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo
youtu.be/E4Kou9TGdi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody takes the black pill before the red.
You fucked up, shill. Do they still pay you?

Absolutely nothing.
I don’t wish to take from them because (((THEY))) work with (((THOSE))) that wish to enslave humanity.

This be sounds like FAGGOTRY

>be me
>start researching greenpill topics heavily
>ayys start abducting me on the reg
>scared to even go to sleep now

I wish I were joking. They're huge fucking assholes.

Attached: spoopy ayy painting.jpg (400x301, 15K)

>he doesn't "abduct" the ayy ladies

So interdimensional vampires are real? They engineered reptiles and those reptiles engineered the human bloodlines/Nephelim? What exactly are (((they)))?

Attached: 1536261266209.png (595x860, 1.32M)

there is only red pill and blue pill.

all pills that claim to be something other then red or blue are blue
youtu.be/AaDqNDLpZa8

dude please watch this presentation for an overview of evidence
youtu.be/oiCnrn6LkUo

The only way to battle the Reptilians and the ID Vampires is through good vibe energy.

Be aware that there is alot of bullshit fake pills whe acquiring essoteric knowledge, this is done on purpose.

Attached: lordkek.gif (720x780, 712K)

Ok materium jew.

Attached: 433.jpg (278x1600, 81K)

Absolutely, it's 99% bullshit. Reptilians are real, though.

I'm not saying that it's all bullshit, just saying that there is disinfo planted as to not let everyone access the kind of information you want.
It is the hardest pill to swallow

Please tell the story. I'm very curious to hear.

>ufo parks over a mile away
>six ayys walk the whole fucking way to my shitty one room cabin out in the middle of no where

Attached: 44.jpg (1024x768, 225K)

dude watch cosmic abandonment. its about all the physical evidence of ayyy intervention in humanity

I watched it last time you posted it. It's basically a more detailed version of Hermes Lament.... unless I'm mistaken.

youtu.be/E4Kou9TGdi8

details?

because they're just demons and you need Christ

greenpill is nothing but the same repackaged gnosticism/satanism as what the kabbalistic "jews" are into

there's a reason the Greek word "pharmakeia" means witchcraft and God opposes it all. Don't take any "pill"

Doing it is one thing. Knowing about it so you can better spot it is another entirely

>Happiness is rooted in misery.
>Misery lurks beneath happiness.
>Who knows what the future holds?
>There is no honesty.
>Honesty becomes dishonest.
>Goodness becomes witchcraft.
>Man's bewitchment lasts for a long time.

>Therefore the sage is sharp but not cutting,
>Pointed but not piercing,
>Straightforward but not unrestrained,
>Brilliant but not blinding.

I'm saying the full ideologies like "red" and "green" pills espoused here are explicitly satanic

think of where the term even came. a hollywood movie made by 2 tranny occultist initiates

Conflation. They didn't become trannies until after the first movie and it was likely a punishment for it.

Attached: hg.jpg (2440x1623, 2.33M)

People only mean to imply "awakening" when they say red-pilled. Years ago, Jow Forums was an excellent de-programming center. It hasn't quite been the same since the election.

The election was a buffet for the Energy Vampires because of all the negative energy being released. We need to accrue more positive energy to starve them, Especially since the term has been used by a group that produce negative energy and the other that has hijacked the term “awakened.