What should the punishment for homosexual sex be?

What should the punishment for homosexual sex be?

Attached: AEF56655.jpg (1000x702, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906147/
youtube.com/watch?v=hxkDsqnevhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No punishment.

homosexual sex, but in public, so everyone can see how much of a fag he is

This

It's the only punishment that truly fits the crime

aids

Force them to have sex with hobos and greasy old men while saying “no homo”

this

hanged for his crimes against his fellow men

Attached: Poweful.jpg (824x715, 125K)

Idk, what should the punishment be for being a disgusting fatbody or an autist?

Death by snu-snu

did he survive?

Collective rape in public place. Several times and uninterrupted until the guy has had anal sex trauma.

it is its own punishment desu, just look how often the seppuku

Attached: das.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Prison island for homosexual crimes

Why is the executioner so thicc?

>that gif

Attached: shakeisjudgingyou.jpg (500x371, 24K)

>What should the punishment for homosexual sex be?

sex with a whore on top

Death until the epidemic gets under control, notorious homos should be judged retroactively.
After the dust has settled: Public lashing, repeated offenders get the rope.
My definition of homosexual sex does not include woman on woman "sex", there is no real penetration. But notorious dykes get the rope too for promoting subversive ideologies.

They should be sent to a work camp with other homosexuals. They should work until they are fit and sweaty from the sun and go shower together in a large public shower.

When my dad caught me smoking, he forced me to smoke a whole bunch of cigarettes until it made me sick. So perhaps the punishment for homosexuality should be that your dad forces you to do homosexual acts until you are so sick and revolted by it that you never want to have gay sex again!

What should the punishment for pre-marital sex be?

Attached: The Danger Of Fornication And Casual In The Life Of Christian.jpg (586x586, 70K)

babies

Nothing, as long as it's consensual.

burning at the stake

Attached: 420392.jpg (719x926, 74K)

Aids

You're right. The death penalty should be reserved for people who try and convince the rest of the world, especially children, that's it's normal or healthy.

t. Abdullah

Attached: cringe compilation.jpg (680x499, 46K)

Is that def janiels?

Fuck off faggot go suck dick somewhere else

>le look at le me mom I'm le trolling le epik cuck nigger jew AIDS faggots cuck cuck cuck XDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Attached: images (4).jpg (222x227, 8K)

>kill the guy who received but not the guy who fucked him
what did muzzies mean by this?

death... by exile

God already made a variety of stds to do that for us.

By inviting them to your home for dinner and later a sleepover with all your male family members.

Remember love not hate.

I’m not trolling, homosexuals are perverted, diseased, civilization-destroying degenerates who need to be exterminated

There was a similar but less severe double standard in Athens. The catcher was often ridiculed, but the pitcher was just busting a nut like any normal man. Aneas gets made fun of for caring just a little too much for his catcher, I think.

this.
they are turning the west into soddom and gammorah.
soon God will blast us into oblivion

Depends
If the gays are cute, no punishment
If the lesbians are hot, no punishment
If they are ugly, death.

Well, no, I think they're damaged. They're still heterosexual beings, but there is a seriously damaged psychology at work.

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad

no fucking allowed

>Arabs are the only ones who don't like homos

Imagine being this dumb.

>everyone who is disgusted by my horrible perversion is a Muslim
I hope you’re trolling

Either a Muslim or a retard, or both.

Ugliness in general should be a capital offense.

Attached: 1536089507070.jpg (634x475, 229K)

He survived the beheading but choked to death while trying to eat a falafel 3 days later. Many such cases

>Defending disease, hedonistic, ridden sodomites
Islam's treatment of faggots is the only thing they do correctly.

Attached: Faggot hosed.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

There is still hope for you user. You don't have to simply accept these unnatural urges. They only define you if you allow it. And you don't have to allow it. Just accept yourself as a man. You are He. It will be hard since your father never acknowledge you as a man. But it can be done. That's the beauty of the human mind, it can adapt to any challenge. Accept your body, mind and spirit as Man. And Man couples with Women.

You can do this user. Don't let the kikes lie to you.

Kek

Attached: Trudeau wheelchair.gif (666x666, 575K)

He’s just a dick-sucking queer desperately trying to defend his perversions

Is the executioner wearing Sketchers?

>185950188
Those damn scientist not classifying bats as bird

nothing. gays should be able to exist in the privacy of their homes. they just shouldnt be glorified in culture the way they are, and they certainly should not be able to adopt children.

Pic VERY related

Those damn scientist not classifying bats as bird

Agreed.

Burn them!

Attached: Aj.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Cummies from Daddy every single day. We'd hate that.

Attached: Tenorcomviewsquirrelcomeatmegif+giphycomgifsreactionseditorreacti+_a794d4dcf70ebceb8203dbffed28fe42. (600x476, 42K)

/thread

That's exactly the school of thought that has allowed things to get to where they have gotten.

Attached: ben levin canadian sex ed.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Forced to adopt a child ward of the state, minorities first.

The reason this philosophy fails is because gay people are exhibitionist. It's part of their derangement. Growing up, masculinity seemed to get in the way. They hid their maleness, they were timid, obedient, quiet and excessively modest. But that doesn't last. As they mature, they yearn to shatter those self imposed bonds: their entire existence becomes about "NOTICE ME."

>wages of sin

This

There are some studies that suggest there is an optimal number of nonreproducing indiviuals in our population as it relates to enviro/pop. stress.

There doesn’t need to be a “punishment” that sounds gay.

Now that's interesting - rabbit cycle type stuff.

If they're attractive they have to go on a date with me.

This will stop them from practicing buggery.

Not being able to produce children.

There's literally nothing wrong with a same sex couple as long as they're faithful and consensual.
>inb4 muh mental illness
That wasn't even taken seriously as a diagnosis for the last decade or so it was on the books.

We have that already; they’re called ‘pride parades’. Or Folsom Street Fair.

Shove penis in ass of homo, vag in face of lesbian, they actually don't like it

>t. 1970s leftist
This is why conservatives fail. Name evil as evil and never tolerate it

>nothing wrong with a same sex couple
Except the fact that they are destroying their bodies through a very dangerous and unsanitary imitation of intercourse? The fact is that the rising number of perverts sticking each other’s sex organs up their shit-filled assholes is leading to diseases that were previously unknown to man. How can you defend this disgusting atrocity?

Most male couples actually don't have anal sex that much. It's a literal pain in the ass to prepare for.

>As long as they're faithful and consentual

There have been numerous publications that say the secret to a successful gay relationship is not expecting fidelity. The fact that long term fidelity is so unbelievably rare among gays should tell us something. But we ignore it, because political correctness.

Any serious evidence for this?

If they are so proud of beheading this guy why do they have their faces covered?

fpbp

Attached: 1522591812816.gif (400x226, 1.99M)

I used to think like that until I realized that homosexuality is being promoted from the top down in order to subvert basic morality.
Now I have no tolerance for you people, better safe than sorry.

Attached: Lactatia tranny fag.png (959x658, 980K)

Attached: tinfoil fedora.jpg (1600x1347, 356K)

Nothing, the more fags fuck each and get aids then die.....the more women for me

Getting sent to a re-education camp where homosexuality can be cured

My fetish is for hot girls willingly giving themselves to crusty bums.

Read it faggot.

Probably Nikes

That's one person tangentially related to it.

ME TOO

there may be a conspiracy of groups subverting gays for political purposes, but that doesn't mean we should turn on gays at all friend. It means we should be winning gays over to the greater good which is the Love of the Law of God handed to us by the bible.

What two consenting adults do with each other behind closed doors should be of no concern to anyone. Sure it would appear that homosexuality is a mental illness to straights but we all have mental illness to some level.

Attached: 98734274.jpg (460x352, 44K)

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/06/26/most_gay_couples_aren_t_monogamous_will_straight_couples_go_monogamish.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2906147/

>Our children are at the phase most important to their fundamental social development.
>Now is the perfect time to bombard them with pic related!
It's called Drag Queen Story Hour.

>We all have mental illness at some level, so let's just let it fester!

You seem to portray yourself as a Christian. Well, you should familiarize yourself with "Lukewarm belief", because right now, you're swimming in it.

Attached: dragqueenstoryhour_hdv.jpg (1000x563, 78K)

Straight sex

How many instances of one person being tangentially related to it would it take to change your mind?
Faggotry has been politicize since longer than you think.
It's in our school, in our media, it's even in churches.
It's clearly well organized and well funded.

youtube.com/watch?v=hxkDsqnevhw

Attached: Fags kid knows.jpg (640x427, 44K)

90% of fags are explicitly antichrist and are beyond being saved.
I'd rather not waste my time and energy trying to explain to a reprobate basic concepts of morality.

Complete social ostracization. Do not speak to them, do not look at them, do not acknowledge their existence.

>Working the front counter of a store
>A known faggot comes up asking to buy something
>Completely ignore him
>Someone else gets in line behind the faggot
>Ask him why he is standing back there, tell him to come up and I can take his order
>He just cuts the faggot in line and starts giving you his order like the faggot isn't there

>Son is a faggot
>Don't make a big deal of disowning him, simply ignore him
>Don't try to reform him or send him to a pray away the gay camp, just never acknowledge his existence again
>Don't invite him over for holidays
>If he calls don't answer
>If he texts don't answer
>If he knocks on your door don't answer
>If you bump into him on the street ignore him

Ostracization is much more effective than persecution against threats to the social order as they prevent such threats from being seen as a martyr. If a prophet dies of old age without any converts he isn't a prophet, he is a lone madman. If a gay man has no friends and family he isn't a martyr, he is just a depressing man.

I'm not lukewarm at all, in fact I believe in Death penalty for murderers. The ten commandments are the supreme law and anyone breaking them deserve extreme consequences. There is nothing in there about two men pleasuring each other.

You're logic is only one small step away from allowing them to raise children.

You are absolutely lukewarm if your understanding of the Bible is that tunnelvisioned.

AND he doesn't reproduce anyway so natural selection takes it's course without the need for authority stepping in.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.