Jared Taylor-san redpills Japan (SUBS)

youtube.com/watch?v=yH3LY5cF5lQ

Attached: image.jpg (828x616, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yH3LY5cF5lQ&feature=youtu.be&t=6m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentinean American Millionaire here

I might consider donating to taylor and his cause if he admits hispanic is not a race

>calling Jared Taylor a supremacist
Might well call nationalist globalist

Hispanic means Amerindian+Iberian mutt. No one calls Spaniards Hispanic.

>Hispanic means Amerindian+Iberian mutt.

That's mestizo dipshit

>No one calls Spaniards Hispanic.

The government calls criollos hispanic all the time

Mestizo is a subcategory of Hispanic meaning 50/50 genetic split. Castizo is another subcategory meaning 75/25.

Nobody who's given serious thought to the issue / isn't a brainlet fails to grasp that Hispanics are just a triangle with white, Indio, and nigger at each of the corners, with plenty of both radically pure individuals and mutts in the set

By saying Mestizo is a subcategory you are saying not every hispanic is a mestizo and you admit it's not a race

Hispanics can be of any race cause it's a GEOGRAPHICAL TERM

Castizo?

>feet

Criollo

I'm not fuckin Cuban

His Japanese is so good, he is native?

They are lobbing softballs, but this was a pretty indisputable red pill. Imagine even trying to air an English version of this interview in the U.S.A. The butthurt would trigger a clash.

Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Is he living in Japan?

Attached: weeb.jpg (634x727, 66K)

The Left:
>Reee Taylor is an evil racist who hates anything non white!
Meanwhile in reality:
Ohayo!~~~ Watashi wa Jaredo desu~~~

Why the fuck would a white supremacist, who thinks he's better than Japanese people learn their language to the point of fluency? Fucking hell.

No, he was raised in Japan until he was 12, and then he moved with his parents back to the US.

He was born and raised in Japan until he was 12. Then he moved back to the US with his parents.
He worked in numerous West African countries, and studied for a couple of years in Paris.

Otherwise, you asked a pretty good question. Why is he labelled as a "racist"? He's even labelled as an "alt right" activist.

>Only one post about feet
This is how you know Jow Forums has fallen.
Based and redpilled.

Attached: cute feet.jpg (800x800, 177K)

Can anyone stop this lad

Oh no now I look retarded

Attached: 1532133089941.jpg (434x368, 57K)

I was introduced to this guy from an interview he did with ABC, he made the interviewer (who was very rude, btw) look like an absolute retard. He drops megaton level redpills in his videos on AmRen's YT channel.

Attached: 1536253620387.jpg (1000x524, 115K)

This was one of the best moments in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=yH3LY5cF5lQ&feature=youtu.be&t=6m25s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 6.01.02 PM.png (1392x733, 918K)

I love Japanese. They are so nice and cute. They should be allowed in the ethnostate.

Attached: 1519426776879.png (657x600, 84K)

Races have subcategories, they're called ethnicities. Retard.

>HOEE?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-09-16 at 6.06.00 PM.png (171x175, 33K)

he grew up in Japan I'm pretty sure

>They should be allowed in the ethnostate
They would probably prefer to stay in their own ethnostate which never stopped existing.

I must admit; she's really cute.

Jared is so awesome most of the time. I just wish he didn't cuck on the JQ.

everyone does, excpet during wartime. I think most of us want them preserved just like I do the white ethnicities out of pure respect and admiration

She's 42 years old lol.

i don't think i've ever seen anyone redpilled as thoroughly as the two qts in this video

>sniffffffff

Jews are trying to ruin Japan and South Korea with immigration, feminism, islam, and race mixing.

Its fucking depressing really.

Attached: 34s0lj5tl2yoc.jpg (600x905, 205K)

If jews have their way, they will get blacked soon

Attached: 1534088846518.jpg (700x875, 97K)

>She's 42 years old lol.
Her genetics are great.

Most people who cuck on the jewish question are actually aware of the jewish problem but know its career suicide, and prefer to dance around it to keep redpilling.

Attached: 1534513788847.jpg (960x702, 127K)

I find with asian women that by the time you are 40 you either look super fucking hot and young, or old and ragged and you height diminishes a lot

Attached: 1534531230281.jpg (500x667, 29K)

everything is racist to the left

Attached: 1535872942914.gif (200x267, 858K)

>jared taylor is the only ivy league educated right winger in the game atm

>Pol calls him a jew and leaves

SHIGGY DIGGY

Same but he gets enough heat from the (((mass media))) as is. Talking about the JQ would be the perfect excuse for AmRen's YT channel to finally get shoah'd.

Everyone in America thinks of Hispanic as mutts.
The average American is really stupid and you might fight 1/4 that know sort of what Mestizo means they might understand its mixed nature, but not that it denotes a specific degree of admixture.
Ask the average American what what Castizo or Criollo mean and see if you get anything but a blank stare.

>aware of the jewish problem but know its career suicide
I hope for his sake and ours, you're right.

Also, rolling for a qt.

>i don't think i've ever seen anyone redpilled as thoroughly as the two qts in this video
Indeed, but Japan could really use regular doses of Jared Taylor to keep their nations free of (((diversity))).

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 6.18.57 PM.png (1390x734, 1.25M)

the real hispanics are spaniards, the rest are spaniard rape babies

spaniards are just north african moor islamic rape babies themselves anyway so hispanics are basically double rape babies

Attached: 1536245458707.jpg (1536x2048, 268K)

Shills call him a jew and leave.

Attached: 1536255047654.jpg (500x703, 104K)

Jean Francois Gariepy and Richard Spencer went to Duke and Peter Brimelow went to Stanford, which is close enough. I'm sure the speakers at AmRen are mostly elite university grads.

Jared Taylor is a yellow fever fagget zionist

That's because most of the Nazis are larpers out to make Whites look bad.

holy shit what is this man not capable of doing?

You mean like how all white people are gringos? Fuck spics.

Attached: 1531815615251.jpg (1024x733, 94K)

Where is your evidence of him being a zionist and nothing wrong with colonizing asian wombs, The white mans destiny is to conquer all things

Attached: 부익부-빈익빈2jpg475.png (1198x1597, 755K)

Oh god, I got Thailand and double digits. Please be female.

Nice, the last interview he gave in Japanese wasn't subtitled.
Fun fact: Jared Taylor's favorite Anime is Death Note.

Redpilled until Nier shows up then its faggot tier but up to that point its pretty based.

Attached: here you go oniichan ~uguu~.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

DEAR GOD, rolling for 6.

56% PERCENTO

He clearly says jews aren't the problem and you shouldn't worry about the jewish question. He's a cuck that's afraid of them.

Roll

wrong pic

Attached: Untitled.png (711x401, 332K)

You realize if he calls out the jews his sites, youtube, twitter, books, everything are all exterminated forever. Playing to good goy to keep redpilling for the long run is a good play

>Jean Francois Gariepy and Richard Spencer
If you think these two are leaders of anything, you have already lost.

please give me a mongolian khanfu

Roll

These residents of an ethno-state seemed shocked that people might want to live with their own. Maybe Taylor-Sama will save the nips from themselves.

Fuck it and fuck you , rerolling for qt on 6.

Bueno...

i hate feet. My german cousin gassed me with her smelly, sauerkraut stinking feet.

Attached: 1404448091487.gif (396x270, 2.97M)

Why didn't you just enjoy it?

KEK this fucking faces, she is really concerned about japan taking immigrants

nice too see a woman with some common sense

Attached: Untitled.png (1077x415, 592K)

Roll for based Duterte.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

kek

Sorry Roberto you get Duterte's dick

Their country keeps opening more mosques

>david duke old as shit still has a all those things and his books are free, still calls out the kike on his radio show and youtube streams

no all evidence points to nip dick sucker is a compromised zionist

It's too strong. It melted my lungs in about 5 seconds and it filled my room with a sour beer odor (she does clean them she just has smelly feet for being a girl)

Attached: germ.jpg (620x700, 124K)

>the asian women agree with him at the end
They truly are the best women.

It must be nice having women who advocate their own race.

Attached: 1531622473162.jpg (4214x2699, 1.55M)

Give me 9

Hes been opening anti jew since the beginning and has a very small following and is regarded as a crazy looney no one really listens too. Jared Taylor is more normie friendly and less prone to scare people off. People aware of the JQ dont need Jared Taylor or David Duke

If you're talking about that dumbass mobile mosque thing, that's for the 2020 Tokyo olympics, it's not a permanent thing. Islam isn't really growing in Japan at all.

You're a liar you have no money, when he talks about crime rates he often says mestizo.

This is one of those cases where you should have been grateful for what you had.

why are their hair so unkempt?

I like Japan too, and I'd be happy to cooperate and have close ties, but they're not white and should remain distinct, for both our sakes.
Can confirm that I do this.

Put a picture of a cuckold couple or something to really drive the point home

Its in their airports and they have these bus services that drive around for people to pray on.

Attached: asian feet.jpg (1920x1440, 1.13M)

Whitu shinto foru the win, des.

Attached: the-jews-fear-the-samurai-7848992.png (500x454, 107K)

And I'm a Federal Reserve Jew ready to raise interest rates

which one will love me

Richard and JF have a lot of sway on dissident right-wing politics so I would say that they are leaders in a sense.

Japan can be hot and humid, and bodies have to sweat. Their hair care products are top-tier though.

Attached: 1446994867949.jpg (640x796, 61K)

Based and redpilled.

>Japan could really use regular doses of Jared Taylor to keep their nations free of (((diversity))).
If only Davido-kun English teachers were like Taylor instead of wigger sex tourists.

DU30

What would I have given for a hot girl to gas me with her feet during my childhood.

>She's 42
I found what she used to look like 2 decades ago.

Attached: img_0.jpg (1176x860, 140K)

Radical libertarian here. Couldn't disagree with him on a single point. Genetics associated with race may play a factor in IQ differentials, and individuals who wish to live in segregated communities should be free to do so.

Such clear, rational arguments. You can tell that even the reporters were 'getting' it.

There aren't many of them so it doesn't matter much.