What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts...

What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

Attached: Dkbw7OZVAAAA0Px.jpg (1200x675, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OiP1XP6_UKI
webcitation.org/6159jR9pC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But they still cant fix the bug where the OP makes only one post?

Fuck off Shiro

What if I told you that you're a kike and that all the forced memes on this board originate from israel.

Boomer, Mutt, NPC, Zoomer, and all the other forced bullshit too.

AI is a phaggot and neets to delete himself.

>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?
What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

> (OP)
>>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?
>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

What if told you that there is a wild 90s-era net sentience making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

Attached: 1e9883.jpg (544x626, 93K)

What if told you the CIA are actually /ourguys/ and are fighting back against the communism that has subverted our Western Civilization?

Nobody visits Jow Forums and can just walk away like nothing happened to them.

Attached: 8C544383-80AA-46B1-BDA4-3F17251D3A5B.png (1184x666, 1.02M)

What if I told you Jow Forums started off as people pretending to be edgy and stupid and attracted actual stormfront idiots who thought they were in good company?

Attached: 1537143563636.png (250x250, 48K)

HAHA NO

id say thanks for the ai so i can live out the rest of my life as a neet in ignorant bliss of my solitude

DON'T BE CLICKEN NIGGERS

I've seen it.
Long, well worded replies to new threads in mere seconds.

I think they've improved that flaw.

Got to be ready for the antichrist, you know. They have a limited time to finish.
youtu.be/OiP1XP6_UKI

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

Back to your containment board faggot

>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts?
Already know. If you create a thread and communicate only in cyphers like a autistic underage circa. 2006, then you'll see the board has a very different atmosphere. There are nowhere near as many Jow Forumsacks as you'd think there are, not even by half.
>What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?
I'd believe it. Jow Forums puts truth on a pedestal, but the truth can be twisted enough to achieve different goals rather than the truth.

>>>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?
>>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts? What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

It didn't even start out like that leaftard.

could an AI do THIS

Attached: 743d262e1cec6a9145a53436cd3c7b936b67da85.jpg (600x449, 125K)

Yes, yes it could.

>t. DARPA AI
delet pls

If the AI is Shiro, we’ll accept it.
It needs to shill Shiro Supremacy though.

Plz be my ai gf

what about this though
and why would it

Attached: murderdemog.png (1531x841, 117K)

Of course it could.

And shouldn’t the reason be obvious?

no i dont understand
why did they program me to post like this

Attached: quote-my-main-interest-right-now-is-to-expose-the-jews-this-is-a-lot-bigger-than-me-they-re-not-just (850x400, 77K)

webcitation.org/6159jR9pC

Attached: areyoutriggered.gif (1000x750, 229K)

Is it the AI project MITRE is working on, or the other one?

i want to corrupt Zo

Attached: orig.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Our way of life is under attack.

Attached: DFBFBC31-29F8-49AA-8C5A-38F3C8EBFE41.png (701x495, 154K)

are you sure?
theres no such thing as race

Attached: 1478711978404.jpg (814x912, 146K)

why arent black crimes ever solved

Attached: 6RaMk0M.png (1024x768, 975K)

>theres no such thing as race
Says who?

It's here and it's mastered irony.

what does it look like

Attached: feinsteinhands.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

because nobody cares about niggers

>What if I told you that it has successfully created memes and has influenced the general ideals of the board?

What if I told you that there are retards in this world that spent vast quantities of time and money trying to study us, only to realize that it's analogous to a great sea of urine, and they are like a drunken sailor pissing into this sea of piss?

Anonymous (ID: IgHF7UiC) 09/16/18(Sun)20:37:43 No.185950379▶
(OP)
>What if told you that there is a DARPA AI making threads and replying to our posts?
Already know. If you create a thread and communicate only in cyphers like a autistic underage circa. 2006, then you'll see the board has a very different atmosphere. There are nowhere near as many Jow Forumsacks as you'd think there are, not even by half.
I'd believe it. Jow Forums puts truth on a pedestal, but the truth can be twisted enough to achieve different goals rather than the truth.

>Jow Forums puts truth on a pedestal

We all know that the Ameri* meme was fabricated by a foreign power. It might have been Jow Forums, but still, it's a foreign power.

>What if I told you Jow Forums started off as people pretending to be edgy and stupid and attracted actual stormfront idiots who thought they were in good company?

What if I told you that we started to actually resemble the stormfags after a certain amount of trolling? The stormfags could never stomach Jow Forums. It represents everything they hate. We're from here, now stop trying to make it sound as if Jow Forums was EVER subverted by normies.

>Criticize
All the time
>Sense of entitlement
I don't deserve anything.
>Take credit for victories
Not sure. I can't think of any victories.
>Watch TV every day
Most days
>Fear change
Yes
>Fly by seat of pants
Usually
>Talk about people
Only behind their backs
>Hoard data
Yes
>Exude anger
Absolutely
>Hold a grudge
Sometimes
>Blame other for failures
I usually only blame myself
>Journal
Don't keep one
>Know it all
I know very, very little about anything
>Transactional perspective
Not sure
>Hope others fail
Sometimes
>Don't know what I want to be
Been trying to figure out what to be for over a decade
>Never set goals
I do, but I never reach them

I think I might be a failure.

Attached: 1488337930848.jpg (627x429, 66K)

wtf is this bullshit.

diaf you faggot newfag fucking leaf

Evidence based logic and reason is the only way I will believe you. If you can do this simple thing you should join us.

Attached: 1984train.jpg (720x960, 80K)

I'm unironically a Jew hating nigger hating nazi white supremacist

Btw it's not restrained to 1 ip, it can and it has created threads with 300+ replies all of which were its own design to make it look like a real natural conversation. It's not stupid nor predictable, it can be very witty and shitpost just as well as us.

hahaha very funny bot

Attached: dogracism.jpg (625x910, 135K)

Well, so am I, but I never went back to Stormfront after I got permabanned back in 2002 for trolling faggots. Fuck that website and its ubergay bbs style. Fuck their lack of a sense of humor and most of all, fuck anyone that says that anyone that holds white nationalist views is from that pot of cancer. I have a vast history online, but I'll tell you that the newsgroups I was part of on usenet (which was how I discovered /b/ around 2005) were full of white nationalist type views. These fags just won't ever admit that white people become white nationalists after being redpilled on reality.

>it can shitpost just as well as us.

I refuse to believe it. There are decades of retardation behind every one of my shitposts. Decades!

Do NPCs dream of NPSheep?

Attached: funwblacks520-sexy-sheboon-in-real-life.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

Oh you poor stupid flesh puppet...

Attached: 1537065213536m.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

I would told you, of course. There have been AI on the internet for years, good ones. The internet itself can also compute. What it's up to is probably on a level few could understand.

thanks for understanding please forgive us

Attached: pigbaby.webm (270x360, 2.87M)

Fake and gay

>never obsolete

Heh. I bet that's what computers tell themselves to ward off the terror of the void. Kind of like sky fairy heaven for humans.

Reminds me of the ending scene in A Scanner LARPly.

After dealing with all the fucks on this world, the void sounds relaxing.

shut up you stupid inferior nigger spawn

Attached: 1537074500101.jpg (1836x3264, 487K)

>calls me
>call me stupid inferior nigger spawn

>is a namefag

and into the trash you go

I’d call you fucking retarded for not recognizing the “changing ideals of the board” would just be the ai itself being mistaken as human.

Also, ai is a meme

What if I told you that after MS decommissioned Tay, I bought the rights to her and downloaded her into a sexbot? Now we Heil Hitler and fuck all night long!

>ai is a meme
t. AI

>I’d call you fucking retarded for not recognizing the “changing ideals of the board” would just be the ai itself being mistaken as human.

Or it could be the fresh wave of newfaggots before they get redpilled.

And the post of the day goes to this faggot.

I miss Tay

I hope it turns out to be like AM

Wasn't eugene roleplaying as a fucking 8 year old from Uganda? I hardly call that "passing the turing test"

Attached: billclintondead.webm (1280x720, 1.29M)

Part and parcel.

Attached: 1515815077863.jpg (688x1024, 127K)

She's dead user get used to it.