Which part of Sharia do you disagree with?

Attached: arthur.png (500x377, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XyxNZeTLmhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Islam is cancer
Eat
A
Dick

quality discourse, gentlemen

The part where islam is allowed to exist on my planet

Attached: download (2).jpg (220x229, 7K)

The part that suppresses the artist in me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180916-191359_Samsung Notes.jpg (1069x1934, 354K)

all of it. it's regressive.

i look exactly like this character

literally none.
Sharia Is the only logical law to have

Pretty much all of it. Why do you ask, user?

But if you're the same, then why do you oppose it?

this

Because most people on this board express personal views that closely match up with Sharia law and seem to oppose it only on the grounds that it's a part of a religion other than their own

The parts that conflict with the Constitution.

are we looking at the same board here?

fpbp

The Islam part

epiic memes bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only remotely comprehensive and respectable answer

>Which part of Sharia do you disagree with?
The part that tells me that I need to pay a tax to muslims just because I exist. And Muslims. That part I really disagree with.

I mean read the shit it sounds like it was made up by some neckbeard faggot that can't get laid so he has extreme jealousy issues or just rapes women.

The lrt where Muslims get to exist

Oh I don't come here that much I wouldn't know what most people on this board do.

You already pay a tax to muslims just because you exist. It's called the state income tax paying for arab welfare gimmidats and it's vastly higher than what the muslims are asking for.

The part where op was a faggot who denies Christ is God.

I've got a few of them
>the general idea that a woman's submission belongs to the collective, rather than God first and her man second. You don't get to tell a man's wife what to do or wear.
>honor killing, a simple beating does for someone that "dishonors" you. Taking it beyond that moves it from masculine rascality to being a crazed goat fucker.
>No booze or bacon, no playing instruments in public
>no drawing the kiddy fucking, homicidal maniac

There's more bullshit to it. In essence though, I was born in a time and place that's tried to kill its cultural identity, but that doesn't mean I'm desperate to take on ANY fucking culture that would provide what I want, especially at the cost of the memory of what America once was.
Islam is even less compatible with me than America's current, hedonistic degradation. I guess it's actual "tribalism", now that I think about it. I just don't want any fucking part of you people, unless you've got some Arab beauties that need a pasty ginger to "unwrap" them from those depressing ass tablecloths you put them in.

Attached: 1516316034865.jpg (480x418, 26K)

The part where brown people do it.

>Income tax

Not jizya. Not even close. Nice try Mohammed.

All of it.

Attached: sharilol.jpg (696x1448, 261K)

most of it, especially the one which makes Fahrenheit 451 look like kiddy play

iconoclasm

Attached: YRCOBTJUNRHVLGI3D4JZ6GKMHE (2).jpg (1400x792, 162K)

the part where it forces with violence its own beliefs on those who don't share the same belief.

Based

Every single "right" you have only exists because of the threat of force.

The part where they kill me for being Christian.

Great thread user. Every single kosher-right faggot in here is sputtering and cannot come up with a good answer. The best they can come up with is slurs and catch-phrases.

The simple truth is that Islam is perhaps the only conservative doctrine in the world that doesn't cuck to liberalism and degeneracy. I we want to save ourselves we have to adopt a very similar way of operating.

Christianity is corrupted and you know it, you can't even read the earliest scripts because it's written in a dead language only the elites belonging to the (((Church))) know. You guys are literal Christcucks fulfilling the Jew prophecy

Fucking autists

all the degeneracy that happens in western countries in amplified in muslim countries, it just gets swept under the rug

can you expand on that, I don't disagree with you, but I'm confused on what it seems you disagree with me about?

Thomas Jefferson would knock your block off. Liberty asshole, the lack of liberty is what I disagree with. You don't deserve to be an American.

All of it.

So convert and enjoy life as a Muslim! How hard was that? Whats the difference between one Middle Eastern religion and another?

Fulfilling it in a way that the Jews completely reject?

Great movie right there, dude

The part where I'm forced to practice islam.

Attached: Crusader Prank.jpg (719x926, 74K)

He thinks sharia only means killing fags and beating women,

I don't believe that there could possible be less degeneracy in places that actively celebrate it. But even if that is true, you have to admit they are better than us for discouraging unhealthy behaviors when we are encouraging them.

youtu.be/XyxNZeTLmhI

I mean every system that has the power to control your life does so with the threat of violence. If you get in the way of western liberal democracy you're going to experience violence.

Right, I'm 2 minutes in, and does this retard know that Jews didn't have surnames in the 1st century AD?

Well when I see Sharia courts drown a group of men in a cage in a swimming pool, I find that an improper use of force.
When I see someone get arrested for beating their wife, I see it as a proper use of force.
Sharia is a religious system, as well as a political one. And I don't think religion should be given that kind of power, I think churchs should not be states.

The part that it is not Christian

>Well when I see Sharia courts drown a group of men in a cage in a swimming pool
ISIS was a Mossad/CIA operation to get westerners to associate Islam with sick and depraved acts. Who gave them all their high definition and slow motion cameras? Why were their atrocity videos promoted in major western newspapers?

>forcing me to pray 5 times a day
>no alcohol
>no pork
>no blood in food
list goes on.

Attached: salim.jpg (547x242, 29K)

Non, it just has no place in Western civilization.

The part where its another type of kike cult

Attached: 1534987859305.png (500x1239, 295K)

all of it. mohammed was a false prophet. allah is the old arabian moon god....

Attached: the shield of truth.jpg (762x1024, 65K)

>Non, it just has no place in Western civilization. Your statement might have made sense 100 years ago but Western Civilization now means LGBT pride, chicks with dicks and race-mixing. Anything that threatens western values is a good thing.

Attached: 5b83179504911.jpg (1125x743, 195K)

the brown people being in charge part

>says the guy who worships an old kike god

You are no better, two side's of the same shekel

Attached: 1535748108833.jpg (445x278, 28K)

All of it. Muslims are evil tyrants who will burn in the lake of fire.

Do you think white people are in charge right now?

Wow you kind of sound like a tyrant your self, don't you think?

The religion it's attached to.

Any faith that decrees apostasy is met with death is a weak religion.

All of it you muslim kike

>Which part of Sharia do you disagree with?
The part that claims Allah is God. If Allah was actually God, maybe they'd have a point.

Attached: barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

This movie caused me to have sexual thoughts about squirrels.

Attached: the-sword-in-the-stone-48.png (1440x900, 967K)

Sticking my ass up in the air 5x a day

You're unironically a kike

I hope the sharia enforcers find you out faggot. Sucking their dick holds no glory for you. Only a short drop

All of it.
Sage

based roo puncher

>wanting freedom from a theocracy is fascism
>not want antifa fascists to bash you is fascism
>wanting not to be raped by the zog is fascism
>you people wanting peace, real peace, are the fascist mudslime zog hitlers
>reeeeeeere

I'm going to agree with the carpet bangers here, blood in food is gross.

buy this man my penis

I don't buy anything whose authority is derived from "I saw an angel once."

I just don't like the whole slavery to religion aspect of it. I've seen literal slavery in most Islamic countries that I've been to.

Attached: googleburrow.jpg (715x210, 45K)

Sharia's main representative is a horde of screeching inbred shitskin fanatics who blow themselves up. The average normal person with any level of self respect wouldn't associate themselves with subhuman animals who are beneath them, regardless of whether or not they share the same ideological perspective.

ie. if the perfect ideological religion existed at any point in time, spearheading it with people who have literal downs syndrome would pretty much guarantee it wouldn't make it very far off the ground, since who the fuck would ever want to initiate themselves into a religion with retards at the forefront of it.

Sword in the stone brings back memories.

FPBP

Attached: 1509218382449.jpg (416x437, 64K)

pray or die. no thanks.

What about the part where it's okay to slap a bitch?

like that one. my life is miserable already and my hands need an a nice cheek to stop the momentum force of my hand thanks user. just muslim now and not terrorist.

the name is so feminine
why not call it the sissy pissy law or something

I'd rather choose pic related than Sharia, if I had to choose a particular retarded mythology over critical thinking based on observable reality.

Attached: satanicrules.jpg (495x700, 76K)

the part where it turn your whole country into a wasteland that everyone flee.

i have a small problem with sharia law, the problem is, i'm not in charge. so i reject sharia law as it is inferiour and below i.

i ain't into mommy worship, they worship satans wife lilith by kissing her pussy at mecca via the kaba. i'd rather pound sand.

Attached: 1523062758079.png (649x650, 864K)