I thought of something. Why are jobs not shipped to africa? Why can factories and jobs be shipped to india and china...

I thought of something. Why are jobs not shipped to africa? Why can factories and jobs be shipped to india and china? They have cheap workers.

Attached: 1335735463684.jpg (615x856, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nogs lack the discipline and intelligence. Also most of Africa has poor roads, electricity, internet and poor social stability.

Because nogs aren't nearly as reliable.

cheap sure. also retarded though.

Because this documentary is related: youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: 23C322F0-8390-469B-8E62-BE216FEFF323.png (440x334, 73K)

You need certain infrastructure before you can do it. BTW, China by itself is doing a bit of that.

Niggers

watch the documentary empire of dust

/thread

As shitty as China and India are, their countries are way more stable than Africa, their governments aren't at risk of collapsing, and there aren't literal war zones in India and China.

Africa is perfectly content with getting resource raped by chinks while being "free"

That's what China is doing atm. The problem is most of their countries are so utterly fucked they don't have any infrastructure and the Chinks are having to build them running water and power to their factories to get them actually productive.

quick rundown?

It is cheaper to get raw resources from Africa and labor from Asia. If you wanted to utilize labor in Africa you'd need to build infrastructure which would be neocolonialism and despite the name and the hatred it gets would help Africa.

Just watch it. Worth every second.

Attached: 1536178941853.jpg (1045x3515, 772K)

This is retarded, even by /pol standards. No wonder why mexicans are taking your jobs, if the average american is as stupid as you.
The funny thing is you really believe that Apple -for example- has built a factory in China.

Attached: DA234D14-5E2D-40C0-81F9-90D831795EFD.png (1172x675, 53K)

>I thought of something
Surely, the thought will be unoriginal and something a simple search would clear up.

>Why are jobs not shipped to africa?
Some are.

>Why can factories and jobs be shipped to india and china?
Because that is how globalization works.

>They have cheap workers.
No shit.

>They have cheap workers.

Have you ever seen anyone work in Africa? Its doesn't really happen.

Very concise answer user. Even China has difficulty mobilizing an African labor force no matter where they go.

Niggers don't show up to work if its raining, or one of any other 500 reasons

This is such a shitty answer. The only thing you successfully communicated was that you're a passive aggressive puss

>African workers are actually overpriced, and frequently produce negative amounts of work.

Thanks

Im getting a lot of negative comments about africans.

Surely it doesnt take much to build a call center in africa instead of india?

China is literally doing this. Problem is niggers are fucking retarded. 5 year old Chinese kids do the job better. Plus infrastructure is terrible and I'm sure a plethora of other problems occur when working with africans

IQ is too low to follow simple instructions. Also, by the time China's labour becomes too expensive we're likely to have automated everything.

india has a huge english speaking population from british rule, nigeria does too

Attached: gdp.png (419x223, 26K)

Worst part:
>African told to load metal poles into truck
>Drive to work site
>Unloading poles from truck
>Short 17 poles
>What happened?
>I guess the guy that loaded the truck miscounted
>Miscounted = short by 17

Otherwise, Africans are just like you and me.

They had infrastructure, they just neglected it after evil whitey left.

Another factor in addition to African stupidity is their climate sucks. Where it's not desert, it's hot and humid jungle. Doesn't lend itself out to manufacturing.
However, as their mining operations improve (because of china) they could see more manufacturing of related products, to reduce total shipping costs.

It happens just not in large scale.

Biggest issues are
1, lack of skills
2. lack of infrastructure
3. lack of (((foreign interest))) to build industries in Africa even if conditions where ideal because that would stop the flow of niggers to Europe

Attached: just-good-enough-for-amerimutts.jpg (1400x1572, 1.06M)

Because niggers are in charge

Hmm, I wonder

Attached: 1472542412860.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

Fuck off you goddamn nigger. OP like the rest of you morons keep making total shit threads.

meh, some poseur warlord from some ooga-booga tribe will take over the factory, until some other ooga-booga bumps him off and take the factory from him.

wash,rinse,repeat...nothing produces and the factory goes under.

niggers
...but also jews