I WAS ATTACKED!

I'll mention it 35 years later.
WOMEN are the problem.

Attached: christine-blasey-ford.jpg (780x439, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one has ever wanted to fuck that ugly bitch

>kavanaugh couldn't even land a dog

Attached: elvis.jpg (298x320, 16K)

2018 trannies are more feminine than this bitch in the 1980s. That nose too. Jesus Christ. I cant imagine any man risking jail time for a 4/10.

Her "rate my professor" profile
>ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705

>Christine ford is the worst educator I have ever experienced. Avoid taking her class and avoid any interaction with this person. I feel like she has something wrong with her.

its really a pathetic tactic. The fact that this accusation from high school has not been laughed off is a sign of how miserable politics has become.

I wish to express indignation and false concern.
Did she touch this student?

These types of reviews from students should serve to prove the content of this woman's character. Stuff like, "You cross her and you will pay for it" should not go unnoticed when considering the veracity of a person's accusations, especially as serious as these.

The FBI is investigating and it is believed Kavanaugh will be in cuffs by Tuesday morning at the absolute latest. Rape is still a capital crime in Washington, DC.

>rape
The democrats say this for everybody they don't like now.
They did it in Alabama and it worked so now they do it for everybody to see if the allegations stick.

Attached: (((HPV))).png (579x921, 326K)

I feel sorry for these women. They will be used politically and the rest of their lives will be ruined because of it. She will likely have to move and change her name.

Your mother will be in cuffs on Monday, Chinese finger cuffs sandwiched between Tyrone and Hakeem, making like a circus seal.

he fingered my asshole 40 years ago

Shame the psyops were for this and how to trivialize rape by you know... not being rapped when you screen please don't rape me or stop.
makes me wonder if bill Cosby raped any kids.
Her story is fucking dumb and makes real rape seems like those people whomeithareth really raped should be in psych wards from to much dmt release or adrenaline being released.
How the fuck do you have ptsd from saying stop and Not being fucking raped?

Attached: 1494829287078.jpg (1263x1200, 151K)

Looks like a tranny John Kerry.

mine too, but through my clothes.

most likely she was drunk was all over brett the entire time at the party then when he makes his move into second base she freaks out and leaves
WHO FUCKING CARES???? Even if it happened its not rape
its not attempted rape
its attempted Heavy Petting

Attached: nu me.png (267x585, 168K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20180916-204447_Chrome.jpg (1080x1061, 215K)

all the dems have to do to make this work is to get one other women who went to school with Kavinaugh to make up a trivial story about him trying to kiss her in grade school or something. The timing is everything.

Ain't nobody wanna grope that. I call bullshit.

Attached: 1494560588972.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

Why did you post a picture of John Kerry when he was experimenting with sex change on the left?

there's no statue of limitations to a broad

If anything he turned this ugly cunt down and now she’s bitter. Those who put her up to this need to be lined up

Proving once again that #metoo is nothing but a political front for the Dems.

Christine, do you understand what I might inadvertently do?

Attached: 1536874929912.jpg (1125x1675, 366K)

>might inadvertently kill me
= she was enjoying it until he couldn't deliver