Is Joe Rogan about to wake up?

Attached: Joe Rogan.png (703x298, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8
vimeo.com/16397569
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck this retarded hippie nigger
I respect his knowledge and skill in jiu jitsu but every time he opens his mouth about politics he says some supremely dumb shit

>hes telling all his his followers about how violent niggers are
fuck off, faggot kike

You kikes are seriously losing it these days. You know the shoah is coming

he's the line-rider, managing to stay mainstream through careful image crafting. at some point he's going to be forced to choose our side, the reasonable side.

I hope Joe keeps talking about this
youtube.com/watch?v=L6nMtVxLVa8

Attached: 1510107862897.gif (848x617, 2.52M)

about to get #metoo'd

Attached: 1535133210161.jpg (364x528, 52K)

the slide is real

I never liked Joe until now.

Those farmers need to flee with their lives while they still can.

AND BEFORE THEY GO SALT THE FUCKING EARTH

People can say what they want about "E-Celebs," but it's gotten normies to discuss the subject of being white, and about what's happening to us more and more. The more exposure "whiteness" gets, the better for us. I want people to hear both the good and the bad.

> The good will motivate whites to become racially aware.
> The bad will redpill whites and affirm the goods notion about us being ostracized within our own homes.

If only the concept of "Euro-Siberia" were to gain as much traffic as this.

Hey Jamie, can you pull up that info-graphic about the gas chambers not being real? Pull up that study about the racial IQ statistics as well

Attached: rogan react.jpg (1271x1125, 165K)

shut your front hole, Shillomo. You parasites are losing.

>wow those arent exactly 400 pound chimps that can rip you to shreds but it sure is a large group of nigger brained niggers

Fuck no, this faggot will do whatever youtube tells him, which will be to shut up goy if you want to keep earning shekels on their platform.

Don't get your hopes up. Even a niggerbrain like Joe seeing the world through a purple haze knows it's a safe stance to be against murder

>Is Joe Rogan about to wake up?
No. Joe Rogan already knows what's going on, he's just a corrupt satanist that doesn't really care as long as he's getting paid. What'll happen is that he'll never mention south africa gain.

>skill in jiu jitsu
What skill? Anyone can be a brown belt. He is scared to fight this black belt: vimeo.com/16397569

Rogan always cucks, even if he approaches redpill topics sometimes. His wife is jewish. He despises white identity more than anything.

>Anyone can be a brown belt.

As a purple belt, this almost melted my brain.

he's been doing this for 2 days now

I get it, but at the same time I don't have a BLACKED wife, so i don't think he gets it.
Tbf rich celebrity types like Joe tend to hunker down in places like Cape Town while the rest of us get slaughtered

Lol Rogan still eats meat, he's not even close to waking up.

Well, you can't say "woke" in this situation. To be asleep would be to be unaware.
Every single person that I know is in favor of this shit actively knows about what's going on.
One thing is appropriation, and the other is the glorification of violence towards a group of people. And the first-world nation can only silently nod in agreement. It's sickening.

Why doesn't he just have Jamie pull it up?

Attached: AuthenticChart.jpg (815x645, 245K)

He's married to a jew with a wifes black daughter. There is no hope for this chump. Just forget about him.

no, and he should be the first to hang.

?

Joe Rogan is smart enough to not ignore the obvious
thats all he has to do to control the youth, thats all he has to do to control the future

>implying women have ever busted out a measuring tape
Testament to what girls think they would like vs what they would like.

He's a black belt, and has been for a long time. There is a video on youtube somewhere of him absolutely mauling some random troll that challenged him some years ago. He's legit, obviously not a world champ or anything but for a middle aged hobbyist he's a beast.

Holy shit it's real.

That being said I'm not optimistic for Rogan, he can seem woke talking to one person and then the next interview he will be discussing open borders in a positive manner. This will be seen by some of his viewers though, which is great.

Ovens. Feet first. It's happening, shlomo.

>t. never had a girl so shocked by his massive dick that she insisted on measuring it
Usually after 2 or 3 poundings or blowjobs a chick really wants to know exactly how big my dick is, only because it's so significantly larger than any she's ever seen before.
I only feel bad for their future husbands who might someday find out when she's drunk and blurts out "I once slept with a guy who had an 11 incher which was only slightly less girthy than a water bottle"

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

He's more of a striker his kicks are insane

An actual shoah this time, not some made up fiction

God I need to kill this people so bad, you can't know.

I'm not very fond of Rogan, but he's been ab black belt for a long time and his kicks are fucking insane, they would literally kill you.
youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4
I understand him not wanting to fight, the dudes fucking old