Be Jews

>be Jews
>the Messiah, God in flesh comes to earth
>crucify him because he wanted you to stop behaving like bunch of Godless greedy kikes
Enjoy hell you bastards

Attached: 4787331810_03ff3f3c90_o.jpg (966x716, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewfaq.org/m/mashiach.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_and_the_New_Testament
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel. Amen.

Attached: 1536626924899.jpg (466x720, 89K)

They will, and they will be complaining about their allergies

I wish we could gas them. It is God's will.

The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish

Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

It is written that:
Before the time of the mashiach, there shall be war and suffering (Ezekiel 38:16)
And:
The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the mashiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable from the Jewish perspective), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the mashiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.

On the contrary, another Jew born about a century later came far closer to fulfilling the messianic ideal than Jesus did. His name was Shimeon ben Kosiba, known as Bar Kokhba (son of a star), and he was a charismatic, brilliant, but brutal warlord. Rabbi Akiba, one of the greatest scholars in Jewish history, believed that Bar Kokhba was the mashiach. Bar Kokhba fought a war against the Roman Empire, catching the Tenth Legion by surprise and retaking Jerusalem. '''He resumed sacrifices''' at the site of the Temple and made plans to rebuild the Temple. He established a provisional government and began to issue coins in its name. '''This is what the Jewish people were looking for in a mashiach; Jesus clearly does not fit into this mold.''' Ultimately, however, the Roman Empire crushed his revolt and killed Bar Kokhba. After his death, all acknowledged that he was not the mashiach.

Throughout Jewish history, there have been many people who have claimed to be the mashiach, or whose followers have claimed that they were the mashiach: Shimeon Bar Kokhba, Shabbatai Tzvi, Jesus, and many others too numerous to name. Leo Rosten reports some very entertaining accounts under the entry for meshiekh in The New Joys of Yiddish. But all of these people died without fulfilling the mission of the mashiach; therefore, none of them were the mashiach. The mashiach and the Olam Ha-Ba lie in the future, not in the past.

Source: jewfaq.org/m/mashiach.htm

According to Rabbi Michael J. Cook, Professor of Intertestamental and Early Christian Literature at the Hebrew Union College, there are ten themes in the New Testament that are the greatest sources of anxiety for Jews:

1. The Jews are culpable for crucifying Jesus - as such they are guilty of deicide

2. The tribulations of the Jewish people throughout history constitute God's punishment of them for killing Jesus

3. Jesus originally came to preach only to the Jews, but when they rejected him, he abandoned them for gentiles instead

4. The Children of Israel were God's original chosen people by virtue of an ancient covenant, but by rejecting Jesus they forfeited their chosenness - and now, by virtue of a New Covenant (or "testament"), Christians have replaced the Jews as God's chosen people, the Church having become the "People of God."

5. The Jewish Bible (the so-called "Old Testament") repeatedly portrays the opaqueness and stubbornness of the Jewish people and their disloyalty to God.

6. The Jewish Bible contains many predictions of the coming of Jesus as the Messiah (or "Christ"), yet the Jews are blind to the meaning of their own Bible.

7. By the time of Jesus' ministry, Judaism had ceased to be a living faith.

8. Judaism's essence is a restrictive and burdensome legalism.

9. Christianity emphasizes excessive love, while Judaism maintains a balance of justice, God of wrath and love of peace.

10. Judaism's oppressiveness reflects the disposition of Jesus' opponents called "Pharisees" (predecessors of the "rabbis"), who in their teachings and behavior were hypocrites (see Woes of the Pharisees).

Rabbi Cook believes that both contemporary Jews and contemporary Christians need to reexamine the history of early Christianity, and the transformation of Christianity from a Jewish sect consisting of followers of a Jewish Jesus into a different religion.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism_and_the_New_Testament

What is striking about Judaism is thatargument and the hearing of contrary views is of the essence of the religious life.Moses argues with God. That is one of the most striking things about him. He argues with Him on their first encounter at the burning bush. Four times he resists God’s call to lead the Israelites to freedom, until God finally gets angry with him (Ex. 3:1–4:7). More significantly, at the end of the parsha he says to God:

“Lord, why have you brought trouble on this people?Why did You send me?Since I came to Pharaoh to speak in Your name, he has brought trouble on this people, and You have not rescuedYour people at all.” (Ex. 5:22-23).

This is extraordinary language for a human being to use to God. But Moses was not the first to do so. The first was Abraham, who said, on hearing of God’s plan to destroy the cities of the plain, “Shall the Judge of all the earth not do justice?” (Gen. 18:25).

Similarly, Jeremiah, posing the age-old question of why bad things happen to good people and good things to bad people, asked: “Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all the faithless live at ease?” (Jer. 12:1). In the same vein, Habakkuk challenged God: “Why do You toleratethe treacherous? Why are You silent while the wicked swallow up those more righteous than themselves?”(Hab. 1:13). Job who challenges God’s justice is vindicated in the book that bears his name, while his friends who defended Divine justice are said not to have spoken correctly (Job 42:7-8). Heaven, in short, is not a safe space in the current meaning of the phrase. To the contrary:God loves those who argue with Him– so it seems from Tanakh.

Equally striking is the fact that the sages continued the tradition and gave it a name: argument for the sake of heaven,[7]defined as debate for the sake of truth as opposed to victory.[8]

The result is that Judaism is, perhaps uniquely,a civilisation all of whose canonical texts are anthologies of arguments. Midrash operates on the principle that there are “seventy faces” to Torah and thus that every verse is open to multiple interpretations. The Mishnah is full of paragraphs of the form, “Rabbi X says this while Rabbi Y says that.” The Talmud says in the name of God himself, about the conflicting views of the schools of Hillel and Shammai, that “These and those are the words of the living God.”[9]

>be rich jews in occupied jerusalem
>work out sweet deal with roman governor to allow business to continue
>redneck upstart son of a carpenter shows up and starts causing a mess
>talks like a terrorist
>attacks your highly profitable money changing service during passover
>romans would love the opportunity to put down a rebellion by massacring some jews.
>"i know, lets just give jesus to the romans, 2 birds with one stone"

i dont know how a bunch of self proclaimed white nationists can be christian at the same time, its so fucking hypocritical. you're all supposed to be the same under god! you're all spiritually connected by a transcended jew spirit! really it takes the piss desu with all of the jew hatred on here as well

>if you're really the Son of God, save yourself!
They really don't get it, do they

>modern day Jewish god the same as Christian God.

You have a lot to learn. Modern day jews are basically fucking impostors and I'm unironically convinced that they are worshipers of Moloch.

The jews have endured suffering and strife because they turned their backs on Jesus.

Lucifer >You have heard it said that Yeshua was not the son of man, but a trickster and self loathing Jew, I tell you that if you believe this and continue to follow the laws of Moses only, then you will be given power, intelligence and money, you will rule many nations, and though you're numbers will be small, you will occupy positions throughout the world that will make ruler of all the world except the Bear (The Bear being modern day Russia)
God >You have turned your back on my words, and rejected my son and the eternal life he offered you, you crucified him and tortured him while at the same time turning your back on his words, for this I curse you, your days will be numbered and filled with strife,

Pretty much this, someone PMd me with this

Attached: image.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

Because jews no longer exist. They are the pharisees. Where do you get this "assuming that he existed" stuff anyways?

#
The jews have endured suffering and strife because they turned their backs on Jesus.

Lucifer
>You have heard it said that Yeshua was not the son of man, but a trickster and self loathing Jew, I tell you that if you believe this and continue to follow the laws of Moses only, then you will be given power, intelligence and money, you will rule many nations, and though you're numbers will be small, you will occupy positions throughout the world that will make ruler of all the world except the Bear (The Bear being modern day Russia)
God
>You have turned your back on my words, and rejected my son and the eternal life he offered you, you crucified him and tortured him while at the same time turning your back on his words, for this I curse you, your days will be numbered and filled with strife,

Pretty much this, someone PMd me with this

Attached: image.jpg (1800x936, 432K)

Jews are some of the most twisted, vile, and corrupt pig scum on the face of the earth. Hitler was doing Gods work. The rest have been left for destruction in the not too far future

Attached: image.jpg (1004x500, 301K)

Friend, you have clearly misinterpreted the Word of the Lord. Have you ever considered that the Old Testament is constantly alluding to God sending His Son to die for our sins? It is evident even from Abraham and Isaac. Have you not realized that man is incapable of upholding the Law of God? Not one of us is righteous, and no amount of ceremony can atone for our iniquity. The Lord God sent Jesus Christ as the ultimate sacrifice to pay for our transgressions against Him. We are righteous through Christ and Christ alone.

Checked user!

Attached: image.jpg (400x496, 151K)

incorrect. the rabbis of the time were conflicted because they themselves saw the prophecies of a suffering servant and a conquering king. some rabbis speculated from this that there would be two messiahs, the messiah of joseph who would bring back the northern captivity to israel but would die, and the messiah of judah who would conquer and avenge. many rabbis really believed this.

they were too blind to see that the messiah first had to come to purify His people from sin, suffer and die, then rise from the dead. in acts peter said if the hebrews would repent, the times of refreshing would come. i truly believe if the hebrews would have repented, forty years of testing would have followed and in seventy AD the antichrist would have came and Jesus would have returned. remember Jesus commanded to first preach to the native and dispersed hebrews, and then go to the gentiles if the hebrews rejected the good news.

the hebrews were blinded, so Jesus Christ went to the gentiles. this actually fulfills the prophesies that the jews, blinded for a time, would largely be converted in the end times.

the talmudic jews have fallen so far away from the scriptures it isnt funny. their penchant for finding loopholes in the law is disgusting. in stead of building a hedge around the law so nobody could accidentally break it, they have developed a completely alien religion that has become so incredibly demented, and infested with kabbalism, which ultimately is the divination of men, an inversion of scriptures and true satanism

nah take your aryan bullshit elsewhere. God made all races and all races need to be protected and have a homeland of their own to defend and love. only when Jesus returns can he reign over all and we become one family again. you cannot immanentize the eschaton like the commies, fascists and the globalist elites want. they want another tower of babel. in the mean time we must fight the globalist elites and defend our peoples, but recognize that even other races are people made in the image of God.

>Where do you get this "assuming that he existed" stuff anyways?
I linked my source. It's the Jewish perspective.

Duh.

Good luck convincing Jews that, buddy!

>incorrect
You realize you're arguing with copypasta from a Jewish website, right? Have fun!

Attached: IMG_20180613_161013.jpg (1440x2560, 1.12M)

Only God can open your eyes and ears, and soften your heart. What I can do is share His Word.

i do, i was criticizing jewish propaganda. the modern talmudic judaism is phariseeism on fucking steroids. especially when the kabbalism became widely accepted in the middle ages. jewry became an agglomeration of folk religion/superstition, esoteric gnostic rubbish, and layering upon layering of godless ruminating on biblical law, twisting and perverting it

Attached: 346.jpg (720x563, 65K)

literally it was history repeating itself
lucifer didnt wanted to kneel before humans when God command him, cause he 'was better than humans'
jews didnt wanted to kneel before Christ cause 'they were better than him'

dont let this happen to you, if you are better than someone you need to help, not destroy them

>the chosen people

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-04-18-at-9.19.12-PM.jpg (1346x559, 112K)

Serious question. Why are his fingers crossed? And what does his hand gesture mean in general?