Musk Did It! We're Finally Going to Mars in 2024!

businessinsider.com/spacex-big-falcon-spaceship-construction-musk-mars-missions-2018-9

Earth sucked anyway.

Attached: musk .png (1136x568, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adfRkiF-dDg
youtube.com/watch?v=CroIeGKGGL8
youtube.com/watch?v=2i-4g3yx9as
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Coolsville sucked more.

The politial shitstorm over who will be the first on mars is a shitfest I am not looking forward to at all.

>getting on a rocket that has a 5 in 6 chance of exploding
I guess if you wanna kill yourself it's a cool way to go.

Martian weed inbound.

I go to mars everytime i get high

Literally no one believes this

fuck off shill

Yeah room for 100 people only.
Usual rules apply. Whites in front, blacks in the cargo hold.

As soon as I get there I'm gonna slaughter everyone and become the King of Mars

>maybe explode
>be a first pioneer of a new planet
Kinda worth it.

Attached: notbad.jpg (2995x2244, 240K)

>tfw the first rocket to land a human on Mars will be named after a Doom reference

Attached: 3b0.jpg (490x497, 32K)

so you either become a pioneer and leave this dump, or get to finally leave this mortal plane
win win

Here the high res render btw

Attached: 1536963529569.jpg (3840x2160, 913K)

>Big Fucking Rocket

Attached: dank musk.png (1440x1427, 3M)

And a speculative fan diagram based on the render

Attached: ywt9ylp3i5m11.jpg (2000x1284, 403K)

kubrick's dead, who's gonna make this film?

And a drawing of the Planet Express ship

Attached: the_planet_express_ship_by_gasclown.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Humanity's dick of to go inseminate another planet.

Attached: herr trigger.gif (540x311, 2.71M)

>it wont be a bong

I can tell you that for sure

You know theres no fucking way you land in Mars without missing it by thousands of miles so you wait your death in the void?

Such a lovely coffin.

you can go to Mars tomorrow. Just don't plan on coming back.

this. also 100/100 chance of dying when the ebay and snickers branded ship impacts with the surface at 150000 m/s because of some weird part failing on the orbital insertion approach to mars.

Just a good bong hit'll get you there fast.

Who here would go, if offered?

There is no Oxygen in the cargo hold.

Going to Mars is an esoteric belief that man will traverse into a state of war (Ares/Mars) against God in the heavens. Quantum physics and heliocentrism is a veiled Gnostic/Kabbalistic belief.

youtube.com/watch?v=adfRkiF-dDg

Based /tv/ poster

>read the article
It's not one way The program is meant to return back from Mars.

Only if you hire a bunch of subhumans and women to wor...
Oh shit, you're right.

>The politial shitstorm over who will be the first on mars is a shitfest I am not looking forward to at all.
Kek wills it

>We're Finally Going to Mars in 2024!
Not actually, but it's funny you actually believe that.

The world's most creative serial killer

cant wait till we get to be the combine and colonize other planets
mark my words,
it'll happen

this movie will be the most expensive ever made

He purposefully announces dates like this to motivate his team. Its realistically 2030 or later

Worth watching. Just like the one that came out in 1969.

bump

Muoida isnt illegal on mars yet!!!

even better

>not looking forward to happenings
>on Jow Forums
>quads
but y tho?

But how? Its a private corporation. Wouldnt SpaceX just send whoever they saw fit?

Does this mean the time is at hand?

Attached: latest.jpg (1219x655, 111K)

I think the goal is that SpaceX builds enough of the program and generates enough marketing hype to get other governments, NASA, ESA, CNSA, et al to join in and split the cost. Then they'll hand pick vetted astronauts from each country and make a big Humanity spectacle of it.

*reads article*
>"The first journey to Mars is going to be really very dangerous. The risk of fatality will be high; there's just no way around it," Musk said, adding, "It would be basically: Are you prepared to die? And if that's OK, then you're a candidate for going."
As I was saying before...

Attached: doubtful_stephanie.png (256x286, 182K)

You know they'll try and make it, "exclusive".
One of each, got to have a dumb nigger on board.

Now youre getting the idea.

*inclusive

You can die on your way to work.
Plus explorers died all the time pushing the limits of human exploration; it wasn't risk free.

Isnt Mars the mens planet anyway? Women can step on Venus for the first time

nah brah that post was on point, we should be exclusively sending dumb niggers to mars

i dont believe you and im not clicking your link but im a welder and i volunteer so send me

What's the odds for a black man or female to be first on mars, possibly a transgendered space negro.

dead weight lol

I don't think they would need any welders, or welding. I'm sure they would need some eventually, but not at first. I imagine that at first, it would be a small crew, and they would live in the craft they used to get there. After that, they could use inflatable pods for extra space. After a bunch of that, I imagine that they would look for a cavern that could withstand atmosphere, and slap a dome over the top, and fill it up and live in there. That's when they would need you. But I could be totally full of shit.

Elon should be first as the most accomplished African inventor of all time.

your inflatable shit idea is gay. they need people trained to erect strong sturdy walls of steel to rape the idea of time.

Attached: Samuel_Johnson.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

I agree, but it's not something that would, or could be done right at the start. Inflatables can be made of kevlar, and very strong, and long lasting. It's also light, and does not take up a lot of room. I have wondered many times why they haven't built a spacecraft that was inflatable.
>Build a strong frame in orbit
>add engine and tanks to frame
>cover frame with kevlar woven material
>Fill it up and head off
This would not work if you wanted to land it anywhere though. You would have to tote a stronger craft along with you for landings. But the inflatable I think would work as a great taxi from Earth orbit to the Moon or Mars or anywhere else. Tote along a landing craft, and send the inflatable back to Earth orbit on autopilot.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Venusville with mutant hookers when?

Attached: kcosmic.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Going to Mars is the most retarded idea I've ever heard of. The only thing we will get out of it is new military technology. Other than that, there's really no point.

If you disagree, then you're retarded as fuck. Seriously, spend a couple semesters in basic astronomy and you'll realize this shit is pointless.

Thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=CroIeGKGGL8
Alternate theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=2i-4g3yx9as

Attached: heavy blunt.jpg (640x450, 20K)

stahp. im a welder i need a sense of purpose i hate you.

Attached: REEEE.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

Hell yeah Musk is OUR African!

Attached: 1537126039004.jpg (673x789, 68K)

Then their onboard computer TAY accidentally turns off the life support modules for any astronauts not "white enough" on the journey there.

Attached: dancing with tay.jpg (815x981, 98K)

>The politial shitstorm over who will be the first on mars is a shitfest I am not looking forward to at all.
>When it is a noseberg

Attached: 1523161570812.png (598x714, 265K)

because it's clearly a South African company, right?
kys

Attached: FJ.gif (480x270, 2.78M)

My dream of going to space before I die will come true.

Isn't he busy snorting coke with Grimes atm while his company slowly disintegrates around him? I highly doubt he'll be involved in anything of value, not that he was anyway.

The man is a glorified welfare queen. SpaceX has contributed fuck all to anything, only reinventing tech we've had since the fucking 1980s, and even that is being generous.

This

You can weld the frame together in low Earth orbit. I think that would be super fun.

it would make more sense for Musk to try to terraform the middle of Aus for his fellow White S.Africans to live, but in reality Musk is too much of a reddit-science-nerd cuck to ever dream of doing something practical. he's more interested in "420 WEED LMFAO LETS OCCUPY MARS". i physically cringe whenever i hear anything about him.

if he is an example of humanity's best and brightest "genius" then we truly are fucked.

We're going there to explore our ancient history

Attached: slide2.jpg (720x540, 57K)

I fucking love this show.

>Mastering interplanetary travel is a waste of time

Oy vey

>We're finally going to Mars
>We're
I hate you niggers sometimes
NASA is set to go to Mars already and has been planning it for a while, Musk and his tax theft group is late to the party just like you
You've never been first in anything with space, I don't see why you'd waste your time caring now
Not like you'll be a country by then anyway

NASA will be there before those cunts at SpaceX doesn't matter

Wasn't being sarcastic. We get claim over Musk because he, along with the rest of the world, wants to be American cuz we #1

Yeah dude, 90's NASA employees were huge fucking Doom fans

It's pretty great

Attached: lopez libertarian.png (1366x768, 930K)

i unironically dream of doing either that, or working a lame maintenance job on a seed ship and being jettisoned to the vacuum when i die.
its not fair man, i dont want to pay billions to fucking israel in taxes

You're not wrong. NASA was setup to go to Mars with the Apollo missions, and they pulled out last second and decided to go to the Moon a bunch of times. Much to the dismay of von braun. They could've done it though, easy, way back then.

Attached: 0_1b6389_519fb4c7_XL.jpg (583x800, 94K)

Spoken like a true kike
Leaving this shithole rock is of the upmost importance
And before we do we need to make sure that all subhumans are incapable of following us so we can Nuke the blue marble from orbit after we're off it so none of that scum spreads their disease upon the world
Could you fucking imagine space spics? Star kikes? Nigger space pirates?

It's trash
Only the first season was worth a damn and when SciFi sold it it was DOA(Not like it wasn't prior to that)

Oh nice, we could land rockets after we fired them back the the 80s?

Have you ever seen Cowboy Bebop? Of course I can imagine the possibilities, space cowboy.

what if, as a joke, the only jews we allow into space are also jamaican rastafarians?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuromancer

Yeah, but I'm actually talking about a program that's been worked on since iirc 2013(though it was only ever math and brainstorming since niggerbama raped NASA's funding and revoked their investing time into space) and has gone into motion since Trump got elected
Either 2020 or 2022 was the goal

Theres a difference between not coming back and potentially not coming back you autistic ham

Other than the cactus episode which I personally think was made to poke fun at the ridiculousness of funk niggers I don't recall there being niggers or any other shitskin in CB
No

Well if its just whites going there I will gladly take my family4

No, but we sure as hell could do this

Attached: Screen_Shot_2016-09-22_at_12.30.58_PM.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

this. id literally be a space janitor, beats wage cuckery.

saturn 5 could get us to the surface of mars, but not get us back.
that would have to be worked out some other way(either colonization or --)

>space mechanic
doesn't always work out so well. /s

Attached: dead space.jpg (2560x1440, 1.02M)

Great, can't wait for Space Force to commandeer his vessel in the interest of freedom.