Can't get a good job because they require 3 years experience for entry level

>can't get a good job because they require 3 years experience for entry level
>can't start my own business because anything I can think of has already been done
How the fuck is a brainlet like me supposed to take advantage of this "booming" economy?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (750x1000, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_U0QWg4fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is it you want to do? if you do not know find a good trade professional and ask to intern for free for a few weeks. They see if he will pay you to apprentice.

I'm too autistic to ask anyone for anything. I only take what's offered.

also go to church and talk to people, its better way of finding a good job than anything else

I don't know if you've been to church lately but everyone there is retired

Jobs do not come to you. Do you have any skills or degrees? Go to ToastMasters and get over it.

then you are a beta faggot pussy who's only contribution to humanity will be removing yourself from the genepool.
grow some balls or die.
life is supposed to be hard

sounds like you need mental health help then user. I was in a similar situation 4 years ago. You have to become your own biggest fan. Think of how confident Trump is in himself all the time, you have to become like that.

>can't start my own business because anything I can think of has already been done
So? I can guarantee there isn't just one local Chinese place in your city,

retired people still have connections

what skills / education do you have? got a degree in anything?

I am too poor to afford anything that I would need a building for, any business idea I have has to be run out of my apartment. I have already tried this, I spent $600 on ads and never got a single customer.

Listen to your weiner. Don't abuse it so much. Just air it out and gently caress it no more than once per week. Also, spend some time trimming your pubes. Should find a job in no time.

Looking at industries with a high rate of growth. Find a niche within that industry. Either join a startup in that space or start your own.

That is not how that works. Ads are for established businesses trying to grow.

What were you selling?

there are plenty of churches that are not dead

Drone services.

Yep. Nobody made ever a car since Benz made the first one. There is room for only one brand.
God forbid you open a coffe shop in your town, there is already a Starbucks in NY

Attached: 1450468879893.png (397x402, 357K)

See

Channel your inner Pedro and become a construction worker or street sweeper or whatever immigrants do.

this

Well how the fuck else am I supposed to get off the ground?

The world is run by the brave ones. You have to go balls deep. You either go big or end up in debt, by playing safe you'll only dry out.
If you don't have the talent get a shitty 9 to 5 job and carry on for the next 40 years

>get a shitty 9 to 5 job
HABLA INGLES? Did you even read the OP? I CAN'T get a 9 to 5. I get nothing but rejection letters from even the most basic shit that juan can do

>intern for free for a few weeks
Yes, anyone can afford to work fulltime for free for even a week.

What kind of business was it?

Roulette. Blackjack. Poker. Stocks.

Become a npc

Bullshit.
Stop lying to yourself.
You are either a lazy fuck that doesn't really want to work, or a moron that believes he deserves to get 5k/month on the go.
While i was studying i did 2 jobs with 0 experience to pay for my shit
Last summer i got hooked up as a private teacher without having completed the studies yet.
Lower your standards, you're not special, work your way up just like anybody else.
It's literally impossible not finding a job when you're really searching for it.

Something they will never teach you in the corrupt education wage slave system is that virtually every single legendary successful man in history either worked a shit job, was unemployed or an academic failure.
Because they all did the same thing they became entrepeneurs and did it themselves.
Of course the feminine education and wage slave system wont teach young men this.
Its what it means to be a real man!

Manual labor. Heavy and or dirty.

lie dumbshit

>Because they all did the same thing they became entrepreneurs and did it themselves.
For the most part they had some eureka moment and invented something. I have mentioned earlier in the thread that I am an honest to god sperg and that's out of the question for me.

I don't even qualify for military boot camp.

No there was no Eureka moment. They simply rolled up their sleeves and got to work.
Seriously read about it, its the consistant theme with all these people.
If you think about it its not hard to understand why striking out on your own is entrepeneurial.
Being a sperg isnt going to stop this from happening.
Theres been literal idiots that became genius self made millionaires get your head around that.

There really is no way, the rich and Jews fucked us over and have a monopoly on everything.

You would literally have to sell your soul to be rich which is what idiots do. Do yourself a favor and invest in family and love of family. Become a NEET and live with your parents, go on SSI or disability, also food stamps.

You have to impress the hiring managers, they aren't there to hand out jobs, they want to give the jobs to likable people they think will do well.

It's doable.

I have like 4 misdemeanors, no stable job history, but I'm a Chad who made it my mission to make the hiring managers wet lol. I got like 5 job offers and chose the best one, seriously all you need are good people skills and dressing well. Also being assertive and upfront as fuck.

Attached: SHAKE TIME GODDAMNIT.png (728x547, 439K)

People skills aren't learned so I don't see how I'm not shafted here

Remember, it's all your fault if shit happens to you because someone worth preserving can overcome anything just with their bootstraps!
Unless you're rich or own a business, then you can blame other people all you want, as long as they're not as powerful as you are.

It's easy as fuck dude. Assuming you arent an actual autist.

If you have a low social IQ you can learn some of it from audiobooks and shit like that.

If you don't have a job, you have to WORK on yourself, 8 hours a day

>life is supposed to be hard
challenging yes, but not soul-draining. fuck off, boomer

This

Nonsense, you can make and incredible amount by opening a franchise, you just need capital.

>can't pay for medical bills
>can't work because of medical issues
Welcome to America, featuring the brownies who made this all possible, SPIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

>HABLA INGLES? Did you even read the OP? I CAN'T get a 9 to 5. I get nothing but rejection letters from even the most basic shit that juan can do
Oh shit, I just realized it's you again, Anchorageanon.
There are far too many jobs in Alaska for you to be unemployed. In the last thread you made, you said fishing season was coming to an end, what about cruise ship season? Working on the oil fields up north? Enlisting?

Not to mention that both parties do nothing to stop this. The Republicans provide the appearance of caring about it, but really they just pass laws that incarcerate illegal migrants and flood the prison system, draining yet more money.

btw, construction can be a great start, they hire ANYBODY, it's seriosuly rare to find someone with an IQ over 80 working construction.

I did it for a year and it wasn't even bad. $15/hr+, you could show up a solid 5 beers in and managers wouldn't even notice since they deal with idiots all day anyways, always had an earphone in listening to my own shit while doing mindless, boring work.

It's actually not bad at all if your good at following orders and kissing ass, being drunk for 6/8 hours of the work day made time fly and dumb down your senses to how shitty the work is.

Paychecks were fat at the time.

>Unemployed
>Zero income
>Undetermined how long that will last

>Intern for free (PLENTY let you intern for pay)
>Few weeks with job at the end
>Zero income

>assuming you arent an actual autist
This is not a self diagnosis, I have actually been diagnosed with ass burgers.

>implying I have anything resembling capital

Tourist season ended this week. Oil fields are advanced boomer jobs that take college degrees. I mentioned earlier here that I don't qualify for boot camp.

Go into an apprenticeship for trade jobs.

Can't find any

welp, nothing like getting a rejection email saturday morning.

Attached: well shit.jpg (1068x363, 38K)

Is it easy to land a mechanical engineering job in the US under trump economy?

Btw o used to have a bot that applies for jobs on indeed.com until they introduced Google captcha.

Right now I use two scripts to remove all sponsored jobs and to only allow easily apply jobs. This helps me apply quickly. Too bad Canada is shit.

If you're willing to learn and don't mind working hard a trade like electrician or something in HVAC can be lucrative. Positions for apprenticeship open up all the time and you can advance quickly if you're diligent

What ever makes you angry, or go full autism about; find a way to make money from it. Or go into real estate and fund your hobby. Thats life bud. However, Ill admit that being in Alaska makes shit harder

Attached: DknyEO0UYAA9xCP.jpg (1000x861, 118K)

>Positions for apprenticeship open up all the time
I ain't seen one.

That's because YOU fuckos are taking my good oil jobs

I got an okay to be put ona companies freelance roster , so there's that.. The main company I wanna work for hasnt returned my job form thingy + I sent them an email.. been a few weeks

Restaurants are not tough to get a shot. Call a nice place ask for the chef/exec sous, ask if they need help on Friday or Saturday night (they do). Show up, shut up, try to keep up...if you royally fuck up they will at least still feed you.

mmm..key word is "stage". That basically means you are working for free in hopes of a job and if they think you are shit they will at least say thanks and feed you. That rhymes with "dodge" btw

They can be. I was blessed being an outgoing and a bit of an assertive person even as a child, but I definitely learned many new people-skills through the years. It's not an impossible climb, but it overall will be as hard as you make it.

One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone will like you or be nice to you, and that can sometimes depend on the area you're in and the type of people you're dealing with. It's kind of like some aspects of dating, it's just a numbers game. Some people are just cunts on the surface but are actually nice, and sometimes they're actually cunts, maybe because they've become jaded from being fucked over too much after being a nice person or sometimes because they're just self-absorbed cunts.

Another thing I will say is that any new people-skills you adopt, make them your own, work at making them natural. People can usually see through put-ons, (consciously and moreso subconsciously) and sometimes it can come across as manipulative rather than just inexperienced.

If you decide to go out and just start conversations with people in public, don't be discouraged by any failures, some people are just honestly easier to talk to than others or sometimes people are too wrapped up in themselves. One time, I felt like a dick because I came across a dude, that I figured out partway through our conversation, was going out and trying to build up his confidence by striking up conversations with people. I was at a low point in life, so his friendly questions to me about myself were not met in the most outgoing manner. My point is, sometimes, you'll meet people like me who don't mean to be rude, but shit's going downhill for them at the moment. Don't let that discourage you, ever, just always keep learning and trying. It's not like you'll be put up against a wall and shot for fucking that up, so fuck up and learn from it.

Many successful people won't sincerely admit that they built their success on top of a mountain of their fuck ups

it gets old fast. i already have a job, did the interview fine, got his interest. nothing, and it was for a friday-monday job. not even ideal and i was fucking all for it.

Attached: jowhn-wick-2-poster-e1534281822340.jpg (900x600, 87K)

You're fluent in English, that's one skill.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_U0QWg4fs

Attached: s_555563_w_1080_h_1920_39033.jpg (800x1422, 334K)

What about government work? Might be an opening at city hall, or they could point you to something nearby

Where is the degree and life skills that you have cultivated?

Nonexistent. Read the fucking thread. I am a literal sperg.

>Paychecks were fat at the time.

the missing ingredient..

There's always a need, I don't believe you.

>Literal sperg
Go to a therapist and tell them this, they well refer you to government assistance for setting you up with a job for the handicapped. If you fuck those ups get on autismbux

Could be he lives in the middle of nowhere

I'm honestly having trouble finding out how to get on autismbux

this is all good advice OP, basically try to come off as confident, but don't try too hard

One thing I have found with getting entry level jobs is your best chance is to be there when they need people right then, if you can find an ad saying apply in person and they want you to actually come there that might indicate they want to hire someone fast

>>can't start my own business because anything I can think of has already been done

Copy their business model, undercut them, steal their clientele, drive them out of business. Jesus christ man.

That doesn't help if no one knows who I am despite hundreds of dollars worth of advertising.

The thing is that you basically need to get good at interacting with people if you want to work for yourself.
It doesn't matter what you do, but if it's independent work then you're basically working in sales.
So learn a skill that's in any way marketable and then learn how to function with people.
It doesn't matter if others have done it before. You just need to get better at it than those other guys in some way.
The angle doesn't necessarily have to be better product, it can be something like a more reliable and professional way of doing business, cheaper prices etc.. Anything goes.
If you can't figure out how to to interact with people and if you don't have the drive to better yourself, then you're fucked.
Learning people skills isn't hard though.
As long as you can respond to questions like you've done in this thread, you're basically functioning well enough.
Just learn to listen and how to present your ideas. Then you're good.

So you put few hundred on ads and it didn't work out. That's nothing.
Spend few years actually trying to grow your business instead of just throwing some money at it's direction and then giving up, because you didn't instantly become famous.
Get in contact with some people in the same line of work. Befriend them and perhaps you can get them to promote you or help you in some other way.
Ask them how they did it when they started out.
Hell, find a guy who's starting out in the same line of work and see if you could work together. You might get someone who's far more socially competent.

So how do I kill myself without hurting my girlfriend then

Read. Find a book in body language. Study the people you talk to. Develop social and predictable patterns of interaction. Ask good questions. Mimic qualities you want to assimilate into your personality. Practice smiling with your face for the morons and smiling with your eyes for sharp people. You want your personality to seem natural.

I had a rough childhood and had to learn this from personal experience. It’s not perfect but it’s a start.

I. Am. Too. Autistic.

I have barely talked to anyone in years. I have no personality left. I am not an NPC, I run an inner monologue but I even talk to my inner monologue because it was the only human contact I had for years. My social skills are absolutely zero.

>zoomer makes a thread

Welcome to life kiddo. Claw your way to the top or get the fuck out if the way.

t. boomer

Trust me you can get better at it, it always takes me awhile sort of reset myself, but I can assure you that if you work on yourself when it doesn’t count, you’ll be able to impress when it does count.

Your a fucking aspie with a girlfriend and have internet access without working. You got alot going for yourself right now. Being in alaska, try working for the airport, UPS, or even FedEX

You're the last man, nothing to be done.

You aren't.
This is natural selection. Do what's right for the world.

The only way across this chasm is actually going out there and finding human interaction of some sorts. You being an asspie is a fucking excuse to remain in the status quo.
If you can come to this board and talk to people, then you can do it in other places too.
Also your business doesn't necessarily have to be done through IRL interaction, it can be 100% online based and you never have to come face to face with another person.
You just need a business model or an idea that supports that way of working.

Dude, you have a gf, I’ve never even had a gf in my life. You’re not to bad off

>I'm too scared to talk to a hiring manager but have a gf
The only thing they can tell you is no and you never see these people again. You sound full of excuses so enjoy a life of failure and blaming someone for not getting you where you want to be.

Attached: 1536888849185.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

bump

People start their own businesses every day doing what's been done. Honestly, you usually don't even need to do it better.

tell your parents youll kill yourself and get neet bux

>go to Google images
>search pic of your country's currence
>download
>print
>infinite money
Thank me later, kiddo

Also this. Take a plane to the UK and impregnate as many women as you can, OP. By force if necessary, that's how nature works

Starting your own business doesn't depend on if it's been done before. It depends on how well you do it. Source comes from an independent construction contractor and published author on the subject.

My parents will just push me to do it

>Isn't meant to be soul draining
>Implying earth isn't hell and the devil isn't hounding on your soul day and night
>He thinks his soul isn't being drained

Kek, how enlightened of you.