Even BASED DRUMPF acknowledges we're bros

Even BASED DRUMPF acknowledges we're bros.
What have YOU done to celebrate Mexico's independence today, Jow Forums?

Attached: BASED DRUMPF.jpg (703x141, 25K)

We did great things with African slaves too.

Thanks based mexibro. I hope all Mexicans return to Mexico and help build the mexiest Mexico that ever mexxed

No bro, we're like, bros. Not slaves.

Thanks. I hope chicanos stop pestering you.

i thought that was cinco de mayo esse?

I actually asked 3 Chicanos I worked with what Cinco De Mayo was about and they all said it was "their" independence day.

The best way to celebrate is to deport all Mexicans back to their homeland so they can all enjoy being independent Mexicans together.

Attached: 1461821379999.jpg (500x657, 94K)

thanks mexibros

your still a beaner

>chicanos
Can you ship them to Venezuela instead?

Make Mexico Great Again

Mexico should be nuked for its crimes against the United States

What crimes?

Happy Independence Day Pablo :)

AMLO will not change anything. You know that, right? The only cure for Mexico is a dictatorship to purge the cartels and establish order.

Funneling millions of South Americans through their country and over our borders.

I got the runs earlier today, so Viva Mexico!!!!!

shouldn't be those countries then?

Indeed, ¡viva México!

ate a corona and drank a burrito

Bump.
Based AMLO will make mexico great

Attached: 1535233030256m.jpg (1024x687, 76K)

Tell this ignorant burger about mexican independence day and what it means to you.

I fucking love Mexicans. Only when they’re actually in Mexico though.

You have to go back

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

kek

You think we forgot about the Alamo you spic sonuvabitch?

Attached: 1536807628228.jpg (3840x1600, 2.32M)

Shouted "Send 'em all back!" at a group of Mexicans I saw today. I-is that enough?

why don't you send them back by your own hand instead?
Are you afraid?
Do you want the government everything for you?

Attached: 1363932583487.jpg (540x405, 86K)

We're bros as long as you stay across the wall, Domingo.

what if I pass the wall, legally?

I worked for a company who sent me to Mexico sometimes and I mostly stayed in or around small towns mostly west of Cardenas for awhile and it's kind of funny how people here sperg about Mexicans and then there are also threads here about the good old days, and what is presented here as the good old days basically describes Mexico outside of the big cities.
Humble people who work hard and are moral and ethical and active in their communites.
I am from Rural Alberta and the people I met in rural Mexico were basically how everybody was when I was a kid in the 70's when we had no crime at all in our community.
Aside from them usually being a little darker then I can get from a season in the sun and them being catholic and mostly speaking another language, I had more in common with a lot of those folks that I met then I do when I go to a city in Canada or the USA.
Their cities are fucking horrible but all cities are terrible places.

tl;dr bet you wet yourself in bed thinking about your woman being bread by mexican bulls
canadians are officially an enemy force occupying north america together with the jews and should be treat as SUCH

based and redpilled

Sure

yeah i'm not really worried about any manlet taking my wife

>Canada/Trudeau is so shit that Trump is having a better time negotiating a deal with Mexico than he is with Canada

Attached: Bog.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Cinco de Mayo is just a celebration of when the mexicans beat the french. It became huge for some reason and has overshadowed most of the Mexican holidays

What if we build two walls and have a no mans land in between US and Mexico made to catch illegal citizens and criminals?

I had the same idea merica/bro/
Have pay tolls for those traveling in between for more smeks for us both

You're thinking of Cinco de Mayo which you stole from our Fourth of July

i celebrated by turning a taco into shit

4d CHESS AWOOO MAGA BASED MEXICANS.

Hey Mexibro, do you Spics like skiing? I ask because at this rate it'll be about 20 years before Canafa is a subsidized slave state for Mexican tourists looking to escape the heat and enjoy winter activities where 10 pesos buys any bottle of liquor around due to the devalued Canadian currency and "Drumpff11" hatred that destroyed the Canadian economy. What kind of booze should I stock up on to sell?

10 FEET...

make me a taco!

Fuck yeah Mexibros, let's team up and rape those smug faggot Canadians.

-shorter

Am a footfag. Yeah, I wouldn't mind 10 feet of hot chicks.

I don't know, I haven't personally seen snow in all my life.